Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:52 am
Yokies

You don't have to tell me if it's just too much. XD I'm just glad it's better!
I wonder if I'd want to run in place to like.. BE there with them haha.
Cuddling with stuff (or people haha) can be super nice. XD
I'll be sure to mail her once a week and call her every Tuesday. rofl

That would be kind of interesting, though I think they're running out of things for Professors to do. xD Like each Professor so far has studied a specific thing. Like Professor Oak studies human and Pokemon relationships, Elm specializes in breeding, Birch studies Pokemon habitats, Rowan studies evolution, Juniper specializes in Pokemon origins, and Sycamore kind of studies mega evolution. xD And they just made that up this generation haha.

Well I'm looking for specific natures and characteristics. Natures that'll boost the stat I want and characteristics that'll give the Pokemon the IV's I need. xD It's more of that EV/IV stuff you get confused about haha.

Ah well the gaming thing is still something you have in common. c: Even if gamers don't like the same kind of games it's still nice knowing the other loves games just the same~
Well we could try and do that, would we just use a randomizer to randomize their names and then get a random number generator to pick a person?

User Image User Image

Yes, you have no idea how much I'm always thinking about that!! Especially when they went abroad... I was like, "I'm so proud of you guys!!!" that I just want to hug them all. Seriously, they'll grow on you like a wart xD
      Don't count on her responding though. She even ignores me rofl

Wow, never knew about that. I just thought they were all the same xD But fair point. I guess it really is kind of tough to break away from the story line. It's like, contradicting itself. Like, with so many sequels, they have to have changes so that the game won't bore the players. But it's very hard to change things because the players already got used to what it was before. Like this Mega Evolution thing... how many people bashed it and yet they still love it?

Ah yes, let's not get into that rofl I just breed in my spare time, specially when I "plan" on making a team composed of the same Pokemon xD

That is true. It might not be the same game, but you still feel the same way. It's really funny because they keep on egging me to buy a 3DS. Then they'd buy a 3DS as well, and we'd play Pokemon X during our break times xD Then why I bought my new phone, they're like, "Why a new phone? Who cares about a broken phone?" rofl
      I was kind of thinking of how Fairy does it. You know, people sign up and they're list according to the sequence they've signed up. Then we just do a random number and viola! We have a winner xD

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:32 am
Louisa Iris

I wonder if that's a good or bad thing. xDD God the word wart alone just sounds disgusting let alone what it actually is haha.
I'll just send her words of good will then. XD

Oh no, they were all supposed to study specific parts of Pokemon. xD I mean technically when Gold and Silver came out that was the start of breeding, so you can say they kind of "made that up" for Elm to study as well. I mean as time goes on they can figure out new things. They made more "origin" Pokemon for Juniper to study, and they created new ways for Pokemon to evolve so Rowan had something to study. So I guess you can say they've always been making new things for them to study. xD Though many people didn't like the idea of Megas to begin with, now you see them all over the place. I mean no matter what Pokemon does people love it eventually anyhow haha.

Yeeeah. xD Breeding can take a hella long time when you really need that certain Pokemon haha.

Sometimes that's what gamers do. xD They'll put other things on hold just to have a new gaming console/handheld or a new game. I mean of course if they can logically do so, gamers aren't so stupid to put something important on hold. xD But yeah, if it's not important, they'll jump on the game first!
I suppose we could just try that then. ^^; What range would you want the prizes to be?

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:04 pm
Yokies

I wonder if that's a good or bad thing. xDD God the word wart alone just sounds disgusting let alone what it actually is haha.
I'll just send her words of good will then. XD

Oh no, they were all supposed to study specific parts of Pokemon. xD I mean technically when Gold and Silver came out that was the start of breeding, so you can say they kind of "made that up" for Elm to study as well. I mean as time goes on they can figure out new things. They made more "origin" Pokemon for Juniper to study, and they created new ways for Pokemon to evolve so Rowan had something to study. So I guess you can say they've always been making new things for them to study. xD Though many people didn't like the idea of Megas to begin with, now you see them all over the place. I mean no matter what Pokemon does people love it eventually anyhow haha.

Yeeeah. xD Breeding can take a hella long time when you really need that certain Pokemon haha.

Sometimes that's what gamers do. xD They'll put other things on hold just to have a new gaming console/handheld or a new game. I mean of course if they can logically do so, gamers aren't so stupid to put something important on hold. xD But yeah, if it's not important, they'll jump on the game first!
I suppose we could just try that then. ^^; What range would you want the prizes to be?

User Image User Image

Oh yeah, dang, bad example rofl Let's go on the good side. Like you can't live a day without seeing them xD
      And I'll make sure she'll get it rofl

That's a fair point. It's nice to think of them all as classmates or colleagues back in their days. Then they separated and settled into different regions and made a name for their own in their own fields.
      I never thought I'd be this addicted to Pokemon. Like last night, I was reading about the Pokemon world. It's just so... amazing I just wish it were real xD

So, you like hatch all of them eggs until you find the perfect little guy? What do you with those who don't meet your standards?

Honestly, had it been my way, I would've bought a 3DS instead of my phone. But yeah, the phone's a necessity here sweatdrop so now I just have to wait for the right timing again before I can buy a 3DS. But I can feel that it might be soon... my mom's taking my hints emotion_awesome
      Well, with my small funds, my limit would be only to a million gold sweatdrop I dunno if that's much of a help these days though, with the inflation going on. Seriously, I now realize that my dream avi will only stay a dream.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:32 pm
Louisa Iris

Well that sounds a bit better. XD That's how I feel about some of my friends! Well replace seeing with talking and there haha.
Eventually. ;D rofl

That would be interesting haha. Some of them are older than the other though. The most recent professors have been a lot younger, so it's nice that they're giving some variety into their ages as well. It was nice to see the first female professor too in Juniper (though there was a female professor in the anime called Ivy).
I've always been so addicted to Pokemon, it's not even funny. xD I love reading up on everything and just learning more things about it~

Yep! That's exactly what I do haha. If they don't meet my standards I just release them so I can make room in my box. Right now if they do have good natures (but not the one I want) though, I save them to wonder trade to people who might like them.

I can understand that, I would have rathered the 3DS too if I were in that situation haha. Though it's exciting to hear that your mom is listening to your hints, I totally want you to play the game haha.
It doesn't sound like a lot these days, yeah, but it could still be very helpful to others haha. Maybe we can give you items that equal 500k or so? That way you don't spend all your funds. ; w;

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:44 pm
Yokies

Well that sounds a bit better. XD That's how I feel about some of my friends! Well replace seeing with talking and there haha.
Eventually. ;D rofl

That would be interesting haha. Some of them are older than the other though. The most recent professors have been a lot younger, so it's nice that they're giving some variety into their ages as well. It was nice to see the first female professor too in Juniper (though there was a female professor in the anime called Ivy).
I've always been so addicted to Pokemon, it's not even funny. xD I love reading up on everything and just learning more things about it~

Yep! That's exactly what I do haha. If they don't meet my standards I just release them so I can make room in my box. Right now if they do have good natures (but not the one I want) though, I save them to wonder trade to people who might like them.

I can understand that, I would have rathered the 3DS too if I were in that situation haha. Though it's exciting to hear that your mom is listening to your hints, I totally want you to play the game haha.
It doesn't sound like a lot these days, yeah, but it could still be very helpful to others haha. Maybe we can give you items that equal 500k or so? That way you don't spend all your funds. ; w;

User Image User Image

Yeah, I should never have used "wart" for my example. I guess I had some Pottermore hangover when I wrote that... I just logged off there that time rofl

Oh yeah, I have heard of Ivy. Was she Oak's rival during their days? But you know what, I never really realized that Juniper was the first woman professor in the games. I just took for granted that they're all professors with no other purpose than to give out your starter xD
      I was never like this during the times when I was playing Sapphire. Back then, I just played because it was fun... and because I had my Ninetales. But after playing Black and Black 2, well... everything's just changed.
      Yeah, reading and learning about Pokemon is just relaxing. If there's a class out there that specializes in Pokemon, I would definitely attend it.

Oh wow, you are a patient person. I would never last the wait for the eggs to hatch. I'm very impatient when it comes to egg hatching. Like, hatch already you egg!! xD
      Poor babies, being released into the wild without their mommy xD But why is it called wonder trade?

I know right? She's even saying now that when I get my Christmas bonus, I should buy myself something nice. So I'm all giddy inside, but I have to wait and see first what state our finances would be at that time before I commit to anything :p
      That's fine with me. At least the gold donated to me would be put to good use instead of just wilting away in my "wallet". So that's two items: one from you and from me, then we're going to raffle it off the way Fairy does her raffles. That fair enough for you or you want more?

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:54 pm
Louisa Iris

Haha it's alright. XD It's not like I was disturbed by it or anything haha.

I don't think they were rivals as she was a lot younger than him. I think you're thinking of Elite Four Agatha. They were rivals and Agatha may have even had a crush on him in their youth. XD Well at least now it seems they actually travel around and want to talk to you more than just the first time haha.
I think as we get older and understand more about the games the learners in us just want to know more and more until we get all this stuff. xD
It's also nice to learn more about something you understand and once you learn new things other things just click in your head haha.

It took me like five days (about 4 hours each day) to breed for three Pokemon haha. It's very boring and repetitive. XDD
I don't know why it's called Wonder Trade, I guess it's because you don't know what you're going to get? It's completely random who you trade with.

I would still have high hopes for it. It sounds like she really wants you to get it. =3 And maybe we can try and work out some kind of wifi thing to trade/battle. XD
That's good for me~ Now we just have to figure out what items to buy haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:24 pm
Yokies

Sorry I haven't been replying. All hell has broken loose again.
Anyway, the test was negative, but I'm doing another the day my period is due, which will be more accurate.
How's everything? How is your friend's friend going?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:47 pm
Clasela

Anything you want to talk about?
I'm not sure whether I should be sorry or relieved to hear that. I mean I know you said the idea was appealing to you more since you had time to think about it, but I know it can be disappointing regardless when you've made up in your mind it isn't all a bad idea.

Everything is alright. I do believe the friend is doing better, but I actually had a troubling dream about this friend last night. I know her but not as well as my friend, I wouldn't consider us friends or anything, I hardly think about her either, but I had this dream. She apparently died in a car accident. My friend was there and I was actually in her place, in the car. I could hear my friend's voice asking if she was okay but my eyes could only see her friend and the inside of the car and I knew I wasn't there. It was just.. so weird.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:08 am
Yokies

Well, my father's cancer came back and is now in his lungs. He also has Chronic Obstructive Airways Disease and he won't stop smoking, so it's basically a race between the cancers and COAD. But the Oncology clinic has been so wonderful and have managed to squeeze him in for next week, rather than January. But dad's father is also in hospital and has been having strokes and it's odd because last year, grandpa said he wouldn't be around for this Christmas and he may not be. I guess they know when their time is coming to an end.

Just be content. I feel like I've lost something, because I was beginning to want it when I found out about dad and him not having a grandchild. At the same time, I can feel relieved that I can continue without that extra pressure of looking after myself and it.

That is weird and a little confusing that I had to read twice. Haha. I cannot say how many times I've had those dreams. I had one where my friend was being chased by drug lords and we escaped through the back door of her house. But I do not remember how it ended. The funny thing is we always have dreams about each other.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:19 am
Clasela

Well I'm definitely sorry to hear that! It really sucks that he won't stop smoking, but I guess at this time he believes there is no point? Or he just likes the comfort and ability to do what he's always done. It kind of seems like they just know to be honest, though the times given are scary ones. I mean any time is a scary time but these things are always worse about the holidays.

That's also understandable. You don't want your own parent to go without ever having a grandchild, but there is also the fact that you may not be ready by the time they're ready to.. kick the bucket. That's true though, that's a pressure you wont have to deal with.

Yeah I figured it'd be a bit confusing. I just have no idea why I would dream about it. Like why would my subconscious want to kill someone I don't even know? xD Sometimes I've had those kinds of dreams too, where I'm being chased or I'm hiding... or both. o-o

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:28 am
Yokies

He doesn't, he just wants it to end and if he keeps on going, it will and it will break my nana's heart losing her son and husband.
Mhm. I'm actually starting to feel more relieved just talking about it. Matt has to pay $1500 to do his security course and there's just no money for a child at the moment. But I've been having slight abdominal pains, so I may need to see a doctor.
Haha, well according to my wacky dream dictionary, to dream of death means new life or birth. I'm always running or falling. Exhausting dreams. I once hid under the computer desk in a dream and watched everyone I loved being murdered. What does that say about my subconscious? xD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:36 pm
Clasela

I can't imagine having to go through that kind of pain. That's really depressing. =(
Oh well then that's good. I'm glad you're feeling better about it, that IS a lot of money! Seeing a doctor would be good.
That's weird. I know some people who are pregnant but yeah. xD;; I have no idea what that would say to be honest. I had a dream like that once. I was hiding in the car outside while I know someone was in the house with a gun shooting up my family. The dream ended with them coming out to the car and my mom trying to stop them and they shot her too. It wasn't a good night. gonk

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:40 pm
Yokies

It is, but it's going towards something useful. Unlike our friends who are pregnant again and buying an $1,800 Australian bulldog puppy around the time their baby is due. They've gone though 5 dogs in the past year.
That sounds a lot like mine. Except, I was under the desk. My dreams have been so weird lately. Sometimes, I dream of Supernatural...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:52 pm
Clasela

That's the best way to look at it yeah, it's important. That's kind of sad though, do they just get rid of the other dogs?
Supernatural? Like the show? xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:33 pm
Yokies

They just have very bad luck. Hit by a car, poisoned, violent, stolen... Plus they don't spend anytime with the dogs. The last one that was poisoned, I thought it was going to attack us one day, because that's the kind of dog it was.
Haha, yes. Solving disturbances with two of my old classmates who were sam and dean. xD

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games