Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|[ Oto ○ Chat ○ Room ]| Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:32 pm
Jela: *smacks* Quit bugging me or I won't let you take place in the story arc tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:42 pm
cry

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:47 pm

Jel: Wrong. Your answer should be "I'll say whatever the **** I want" xD

Haru: Will we get any AC for tomorrow?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:58 pm
Jelani564
@Haru: *Cough* Izaya's name isn't on the ANBU students list... *cough cough* ninja

@Bro: I hear you're looking for people to train. If it won't be too much trouble, there is one Bukijutsu style I'd like for Izaya to learn 8D

Genesis doesn't like Izaya,he'd make it hell for him  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:00 pm
Pan: Well, this is gonna be set up in a set of missions. I'll let put them up at set times.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:04 pm
iBromantic
Jelani564
@Haru: *Cough* Izaya's name isn't on the ANBU students list... *cough cough* ninja

@Bro: I hear you're looking for people to train. If it won't be too much trouble, there is one Bukijutsu style I'd like for Izaya to learn 8D

Izaya doesn't like Genesis either, but he's gonna suck it up and ask for his help anyway. I could always trap you in a Genjutsu if you get on my nerves. >.>  

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:06 pm
Jelani564
iBromantic
Jelani564

Izaya doesn't like Genesis either, but he's gonna suck it up and ask for his help anyway. I could always trap you in a Genjutsu if you get on my nerves. >.>

That...wouldn't go well for Izaya xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Bro: Hey, you hurt my student and I'll get Hitomi up on your case. She'll Seven Sword Dance Genesis's a**! D :<

Jel: Btw, you can meet her any time, I don't have anything for her to do. But the Hokage might be coming back with a mini arc, so I dunno...I'll just get her out to meet him anyways, in a few days : P

Haru: Alrighty

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:24 pm
Pan: Yeah, basically there's going to be about five different missions.

And a special mission for the medical shinobi if they're ever one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:28 pm
Pandora Seraphiel

Bro: Hey, you hurt my student and I'll get Hitomi up on your case. She'll Seven Sword Dance Genesis's a**! D :<

Jel: Btw, you can meet her any time, I don't have anything for her to do. But the Hokage might be coming back with a mini arc, so I dunno...I'll just get her out to meet him anyways, in a few days : P

Haru: Alrighty

I'll Resurrect Reiko! She even see's him and shes gone! xd  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:30 pm

Haru: Sounds good. Medical nin? I dunno if Aki's going to be on, since he has finals, and I haven't asked him. {know him in rl}

I want Shimiru to rank up, but then there's the twenty posts of Taijutsu training to get done with, ten on ninjutsu, and twenty-something on buki ._.

Bro: You would never D : On the other hand, the Sakkakugan's specialty is disabling doujutsu cool She'd do that. Then Shunshin out of there ;—;

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:32 pm
Pan: Yeah, which is why I'm not sure if I'll put it up since all the medical shinobi seem to be MIA.

And you're not done training yet? XP  

Haruhi000777

JellytheBeany

Omnipresent Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:34 pm
Hmm... I think I went a bit overboard on my last post with Izaya. Pan. Since you're an adept with the Sakkakugan bloodline (I'm assuming), could you please take a look and tell me if I messed up anywhere? 8D  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:37 pm
Pandora Seraphiel

Haru: Sounds good. Medical nin? I dunno if Aki's going to be on, since he has finals, and I haven't asked him. {know him in rl}

I want Shimiru to rank up, but then there's the twenty posts of Taijutsu training to get done with, ten on ninjutsu, and twenty-something on buki ._.

Bro: You would never D : On the other hand, the Sakkakugan's specialty is disabling doujutsu cool She'd do that. Then Shunshin out of there ;—;

Flying Thunder God>Shunshin

I was thinking I could learn the Impure World Resurrection with Genesis, kill somebody and use their body to bring back Reiko!

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:37 pm

Haru: I devoted today to Hitomi's 55 post training ;—; And burned out. So I dunno if Shimiru should go with missions or training. Whichever is easier. Tomorrow I'll finish up her training. I remember your training posts with Keiji, so I won't complain on my posts ^-^;;

Bro: Err, but Genesis is supposed to be a good guy D : It's Hitomi who is supposed to be evil and learn that! >.> Not that she would. No RPC would wants to die :/

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games