Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:25 am
{{ stressed Dosib elf and meddling Kat!!! scream I'll get all three of you!!! evil }}  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:30 am
BlackR.16
(( lurks ninja ....* sneaks up to Dame and whispers * I can sell you a camel spider....... ))

(( eek Please don't! crying I don't like the damn things either!! crying ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:31 am
((*smiles at ICy* see I'm the good one User Image))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:32 am
Icy Reign
{{ stressed Dosib elf and meddling Kat!!! scream I'll get all three of you!!! evil }}

((Flame can most certainly "get" me. wink twisted ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:33 am
(( ninja sneaks up behind Ayami and pokes her before darting away ninja ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:35 am
lady ayami chan
((User Image))

{{ rofl rofl And he looks more devious than I do! rofl rofl }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:36 am
BlackR.16
(( ninja sneaks up behind Ayami and pokes her before darting away ninja ))

((User Image))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:46 am
(( Dammit stressed Everytime..... ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:55 am
(( rofl xd Foiled again, sir Black!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:19 pm
-as the men start to move about the room, pulling pieces of furniture towards the bed, he returns dames gaze, answering her questions both aloud and silently-

Look. If you want to continue playing deaf, dumb and blind, then by all means, have at it. Either you're too into your little cake boy to see what's going on or this is everyday behavior for you. If it's the latter, then maybe I need to rethink this and back up. I refuse to be the norm for you.

-all the while during pauses in his spiel, he's mouthing his other answers-

For the next fifteen, the guys and I will be playing "cards". We're pulling one of L's moves and going for a Hail Mary.

-by this time, Stubbs and Horne have situated the "playing" area. The cart that his and dames trays were on has been cleared and moved near the bed, along with two chairs on either side of the room surrounding the cart. Stubbs then removes a deck of cards he'd asked an orderly for a couple days after they arrived at the hospital.

This is a unique code speak that uses an old card game called "Bid Whist". Each card has a designated meaning, as well as the hands that are bidded on. Taking his seat on the bed, he nods to Stubbs who then starts shuffling and dealing the deck-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:45 pm
"Well, maybe this would be a good time to give you boys some "alone" time. I'm taking over Icy's room and going to take a shower. And for your information, Karrie and I are not together anymore," she acts flippant, trying to keep up the ruse but the slight break in her voice shows what she said about Karrie still stings.

She walks over towards the door, after mouthing "What do you want me to do?" dame pauses with her hand on the door, "Also, I meant why do you feel that way not," waves her hand around, "that I'm ignoring the fact that you drool over me everytime I come into a room." She turns the handle.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:19 pm
-he looks at her sharply when she mentions not being with chefboy anymore. Hearing her voice falter made him curse inwardly-

DROOL?! Tch...Please. stare Alright fellas, diamonds are trump. I bid five. Honey, if all I was looking for was a bang, trust me I wouldn't go through half the s**t I go through with you.

Go on about your plans and come back in an hour.

What's your bid Stubbs?

I bid 4.

Me trusting you with what I'm about to pull knowing you're an agent for L, as well as her sister doesn't say anything for me, eh?

Come on Horne, you're the slowest of us all. As usual. stare

Please man. rolleyes You're the one holding us up playing Duncan Hines with all this caking you doing. stressed Bid's 4.

-he kicks Stubbs in the shin when he starts laughing-

Right now my safety and the safety of my men are in your hands. wink

Well damn, board's locked. So who's hand am I ducking on the first round? twisted

-looks at dame, hoping he's making the right choice in involving her, though he's really trying to see where her head and heart are at-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:21 pm
Icy Reign

(( eek gonk *Hides behind dame and TES*))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:42 pm
(("Shpridddddddderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" ~ ok perhaps we'll not mess with Tarantulas and Russians ATM. Me hopes you wasn't waiting for Brat to return to keep going, you could have dragged her sorry behind with you and been there already. wink ))

*Watching the map closely, she listens to the Russians go over everything they know, looking to Icy to see if she's ready to move.*

((The above referenced quote was from movie Jungle 2 Jungle))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:52 pm
Nodding, dame's eyes are whirlwind of emotion, she looks down to hide them and exits the room, closing the door quietly. She swiftly makes her way down to Icy's room and into the bathroom. She finds her bag in the bathroom floor and gets out her bath things and strips out of her clothes. dame hooks up her Ipod to the phone and sets it to random, sending off a text to Kat before pushing play and stepping into the shower. Thoughts of Karrie and Flame, Icy and L swirling in her mind as she turns the water as hot as she can get it and closes her eyes.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games