Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Release thread - Horus Heresy & 7TV Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:27 am
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/IMPERIAL_ARMOUR_VOLUME_ONE_SECOND_EDITION_IMPERIAL_GUARD.html

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:
Imperial Armour Volume One - Second Edition: Imperial Guard is a book dedicated to the fighting vehicles of the Imperial Guard; the steel-clad behemoths that rumble and clank their way across the battlefields of the far future, unleashing fire and shell at the enemies of Mankind. Inside this 294-page book, the full panoply of Imperial Guard armoured vehicles are displayed in exhaustive detail, including profiles and rules for over fifty tanks, support vehicles, artillery pieces and super-heavy vehicles, alongside extensive background material on these war machines, their munitions and manufacture.

In addition to the wealth of information, colour profiles and photographs, the book also includes a full army list that allows you to field the sledgehammer of Imperial military power: the Imperial Guard Armoured Battlegroup. Also included are rules for some of the most famous Tank Aces of the Imperium including General Grizmund of the 1st Narmenian Armoured Regiment

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:11 am
Do I need to buy that book some day? Yes, yes I do. gonk

Fffff- I wish they'd still sell these in regular stores damn it, haven't bought them since after volume 8. I'm getting behind again.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 1:40 am
Lt. Brookman

Fffff- I wish they'd still sell these in regular stores damn it, haven't bought them since after volume 8. I'm getting behind again.
I'm disappointed, I truly am, I thought you were a true fan of the franchise. Guess I'll just ban you know and erase this shame from the guild forever.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:02 am
Lady Blodwynn

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Images/Product/AlternativeFW/xlarge/IA_008_009_Field_rec.jpg

That would make an awesome poster. surprised  

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:25 am
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman

I'm disappointed, I truly am, I thought you were a true fan of the franchise. Guess I'll just ban you know and erase this shame from the guild forever.
Do it, I dare you. Push the button, BAN ME BLODWYNN, come on, do it, just push the button, push it. That's what I thought..

Say now.. Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact.. same ******** thing.. over and over again expecting.. s**t to change..

That.

Is.

Crazy.

The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I shot him. The thing is.. He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these ******** pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same ******** thing.. over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time is gonna be different' no, no, no please.. This time is gonna be different, I'm sorry, I don't like.. The way.. you are looking at me.. Okay, Do you have a ******** problem in your head, do you think I am bullshitting you, do you think I am lying? ******** you! Okay? ******** you!.. It's okay, girl. I'm gonna chill, chica. I'm gonna chill.. The thing is.. Alright, the thing is I killed you once already.. and it's not like I am ******** crazy. It's okay.. It's like water under the bridge.

Say now, did I ever tell you the definition.. of insanity?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:48 am
Asmondai
Lady Blodwynn

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Images/Product/AlternativeFW/xlarge/IA_008_009_Field_rec.jpg

That would make an awesome poster. surprised
Yeah, kinda surprised they didn't include a poster with this one, they've been doing that ever since IA 5 IIRC.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:09 am
Lt. Brookman
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman

Do it, I dare you. Push the button, BAN ME BLODWYNN, come on, do it, just push the button, push it. That's what I thought..

Say now.. Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact.. same ******** thing.. over and over again expecting.. s**t to change..

That.

Is.

Crazy.

The first time somebody told me that, I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so, I shot him. The thing is.. He was right. And then I started seeing, everywhere I looked, everywhere I looked all these ******** pricks, everywhere I looked, doing the exact same ******** thing.. over and over and over and over again thinking 'this time is gonna be different' no, no, no please.. This time is gonna be different, I'm sorry, I don't like.. The way.. you are looking at me.. Okay, Do you have a ******** problem in your head, do you think I am bullshitting you, do you think I am lying? ******** you! Okay? ******** you!.. It's okay, girl. I'm gonna chill, chica. I'm gonna chill.. The thing is.. Alright, the thing is I killed you once already.. and it's not like I am ******** crazy. It's okay.. It's like water under the bridge.

Say now, did I ever tell you the definition.. of insanity?
Oh please, you don't even have tatau! talk2hand  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:54 pm
They don't get Imperial Armour Books at your GW shop? Wow I live in the armpit of the world and our GW shop gets them. Unfortuneately the manager has no control over which ones she gets. On the Heresy front I've got almost all the models I need. I'm putting the finishing touches on my Caestus Assult Ram and Achilles Landraider, but I really do like the Volkite Culverin and Charger and the autocannons. confused  

Sean King

Lonely Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:54 pm
oh a treadhead's bible! razz
Imperial guard dex is only one Leman Russ variant or so short of IA volume, anyway!
KER-BLAAAM!
BOOM FOR THE BOOM GOD!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:08 am
Sean King
They don't get Imperial Armour Books at your GW shop? Wow I live in the armpit of the world and our GW shop gets them. Unfortuneately the manager has no control over which ones she gets.
Forge World has stopped making Imperial Armour books available to regular GW stores since the start of this year. If a GW store has FW books on sale, it probably means that the staff bought them at their own expense for the store.

Sean King
On the Heresy front I've got almost all the models I need. I'm putting the finishing touches on my Caestus Assult Ram and Achilles Landraider, but I really do like the Volkite Culverin and Charger and the autocannons. confused
I'd love to see a thread on these in the painting and modelling forum. wink  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:56 am
Van Evok
Imperial guard dex is only one Leman Russ variant or so short of IA volume, anyway!
KER-BLAAAM!
BOOM FOR THE BOOM GOD!
Which one? wink  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:10 am
Some new Bolt Action releases..

Metal command models (Medic, radio operator and CO) - http://www.warlordgames.com/29840/new-bolt-action-us-army-command/

Dice in new colours - http://www.warlordgames.com/29854/new-new-bolt-action-orders-dice-colours/

Quad-FLAK halftrack with SS crew - http://www.warlordgames.com/29842/new-bolt-action-waffen-ss-sd-kfz-71-quad-flakwagen/

Soviet army forward observers - http://www.warlordgames.com/29844/new-bolt-action-soviet-forward-observation-officer-team/

Hetzer flammenpanzer - http://www.warlordgames.com/29846/new-bolt-action-flammpanzer-38t-hetzer/

A source book on the German army Grenadiers (1944-1945) - http://www.warlordgames.com/29848/new-german-army-grenadier-1944-45-book/

Finally, something the rich kids will like: Bolt Action for Army Builder - http://www.warlordgames.com/29850/new-bolt-action-available-for-army-builder/  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Van Evok

Dangerous Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:21 am
Lady Blodwynn
Van Evok
KER-BLAAAM!
BOOM FOR THE BOOM GOD!
Which one? wink

pick any you like, the contest for the god with most boom has been going for like 30k years and is not nearing even semifinals...
there should be a chaos god dedicated to explosions, btw, old four would have a worthy rival, and half of the IG would turn to his worship immediately...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:11 am
Lady Blodwynn
Van Evok
KER-BLAAAM!
BOOM FOR THE BOOM GOD!
Which one? wink
From what I've heard, the Laser Destroyer is a most viable option, as its main weapon now counts as a twin-linked ordnance weapon without the blast or scatter. If it misses, it misses, but you get a re-roll for it.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Sean King

Lonely Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:47 am
Lady Blodwynn
Sean King
They don't get Imperial Armour Books at your GW shop? Wow I live in the armpit of the world and our GW shop gets them. Unfortuneately the manager has no control over which ones she gets.
Forge World has stopped making Imperial Armour books available to regular GW stores since the start of this year. If a GW store has FW books on sale, it probably means that the staff bought them at their own expense for the store.

Sean King
On the Heresy front I've got almost all the models I need. I'm putting the finishing touches on my Caestus Assult Ram and Achilles Landraider, but I really do like the Volkite Culverin and Charger and the autocannons. confused
I'd love to see a thread on these in the painting and modelling forum. wink

Actually she just gets them in her regular shipments. She has no idea what she will get. But as always no direct ordering from Forge World, even for her.  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff