Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:15 pm
Bomani's own heart was beating quickly. He held on to her hand when she took it, and put his free hand behind her head. He pulled away a little to get some air, and kissed her back with just as much love.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:23 pm
Chione no longer acknowledged the world around them, her head spinning as she responded and heard heart beat in her ears. Feeling his hand behind her head she moaned, then kissed him a little harder. After a while she parted, lightly placing her lips on his cheek. "Bomani..." She whispered, catching her breath before nuzzling him.

((Will be back after a bit.))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:33 pm
Bomani's mind was going a little blank as they kissed. All that he was conscious of was his Chione, and everything she did, even her little moan when he put his hand behind her head. He felt her nuzzle his cheek, and he kept his eyes closed. "Chione..." he whispered, the name rolling easily off his tongue.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:01 pm
Her lips continued to wander down to his jawline. "I love you." She said softly before kissing his neck. Chione then stoppped herself, realizing where she might be headed. She placed her head on his shoulder before sighing. "Want to head back to the tent?"  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:03 pm
Bomani practically offered his neck to her when she started to kiss his jawline, tilting his head a little to the side to expose his neck when she started to kiss it. When she placed her head on his shoulder and stopped, he wrapped his arms around her. "Yes, let's." he whispered. but he didn't go, not wanting to move.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:09 pm
"Mmm..." Chione then waited for him to move, but then realized that he probably wasn't going to. Bringing her hands so that they reached his she released herself from his embrace gently, then stood up, holding his hand as she began to lead their way back to the tent.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:19 pm
Bomani followed her back to the tent, smiling softly. "The traders should be returning tomorrow, hopefully with a new tent for us." he said softly. They had gone out this morning to the town to get some supplies for their journey.

[I think his caravan should have a destination in mind, instead of just wandering. I just dunno where ._. Greece maybe?]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:23 pm
"That would be nice." Chione said before entering the tent quietly. Leading Bomani back to where they had been previously sleeping she lied down first, making sure there was room for him.

((That sounds good. It would be quite the journey for them, though.))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:28 pm
[Yeah, I guess...hmm...]
-----
Bomani smiled softly, lying down next to his beloved. He lay down on his back so she could rest her head on his chest, and slipped an arm under her to hold her close. "I love you, Chione." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:34 pm
"I love you too, now and always." Chione replied, closing her eyes as she lied against him. The thin cloth of their clothing tempted her a little, but she resisted and soon fell asleep, comfortable in his hold.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:37 pm
Bomani closed his eyes, sighing happily. He fell asleep soon after Chione did, feeling totally at peace with the world.

----

He woke up first the next day, and looked over at Chione. She was still asleep, looking extremely peaceful and serene. He leaned over to give her a tender kiss on the forehead, and stayed lying down. They had nowhere to be and nothing to do until tomorrow...so he could just rest.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:41 pm
"Bomani..." Chione murmured his name in her sleep. Burying her face in his chest a little she felt perfectly safe and at home where she was. The sounds of the morning didn't bother her, and, as usual, she might just sleep until the afternoon.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:43 pm
Judging by the tone of her voice, Chione wasn't properly awake yet. Bomani didn't want to wake her, now that he realized that they truly had nothing to do. Instead, he let his mind wander, thinking of the new life they could make for themselves here.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:51 pm
After a while Chione stirred. "Bomani..." She murmured again, this time waking up. "I'm hungry..." She whined, feeling her stomach rebel. Rubbing her eyes she looked up at him, and smiled. "Did you sleep well?"  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:53 pm
"I did." Bomani said softly, smiling back at her. He gave her a tender kiss on the lips, then put his hand on her stomach. "So you're hungry? Should I get you some food?" he asked.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games