Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:59 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled as she grabbed for a very simple looking white dress. It was more plain than she had originally selected before, a simple A-Line cut with a v-neckline. Evie gathered up her hair and tied it off into a simple ponytail. She turned to Iago and smiled, her arms going around his waist.

"Only if you want to my love."
Evie whispered.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:06 pm
Iago thought about it, finding some travelling cloaks for them as he did. He looked over with a small smile.
"I don't want to lie to them...but..." he looked away, a little ashamed of what he was going to say.
"I don't mean any offence to your family, Evie...so please don't be angry for asking this...but can I trust them to not mention it?" he asked. Should they let it slip and his father find them, Evie would be imprisoned and likely eventually executed, and Iago would be not only forced to marry Jocelyn, torture in itself, but he'd be in for a world of trouble as well.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:19 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie shook her head and leaned against his back, her forehead pressed against him. Her arms tightened as much as she could for a tight hug.

"Don't worry my darling...we don't have to tell them anything you don't want to. If you'd rather stay safer, then don't tell them. We're only human so they will probably end up letting the secret slip sometime..." Evie frowned, knowing it was true.

"We can save that little tidbit for later if you'd like."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:23 pm
Iago nodded, holding her close. "Are you okay with lying to your parents though?" he asked softly. "I'll be fine with telling them...I just need to know if they'd keep their word." he added.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:27 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"We're not really lying to them....just holding the truth from them." Evie reasoned with herself with a smile. It didn't matter if they told her parents who Iago really was or not, as long as he was happy with their decision. She didn't really care what they did.

"I know they are honorable people but....words can slip so I would advise against it. For now at least." Evie added at the end hastily with a sheepish grin and a rosy coloring to her cheeks.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:40 pm
"Okay." Iago said, giving her a soft kiss on the lips. "We have to walk into the city, lest someone notice that the horses resemble the ones lost from the stable." he added, eager to meet her family.
"Oh...what is our story?" he asked.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:58 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie closed her eyes when Iago's lips touched gently to her own. A smile replaced her earlier expression. When he spoke of walking into the city, she knew that it was almost time to go. Evie was so anxious and ready for them to get going already.

"Umm...we can say that...we eloped?" Evie's brow wrinkled as she frowned, deep in concentration.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:53 pm
"So we eloped. Should I disguise myself?" Iago asked, already thinking of a name and accent he could use to disguise that part of himself.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:27 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"I'd do it...just in case of course. No one in town really looks like you in the first place. Most definitely your eyes though I find that quite a shame..." Evie sighed, her hands gently placed on his cheek. She gazed into his eyes, knowing that she wouldn't really be able to see them for awhile. Those violet eyes of his really did hypnotize her.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:31 pm
Iago nodded, looking back into her eyes for a look moment. He then went into the pack and found two items: the curly blonde haired wig he had worn when he had come to visit Evie in her room, and a cloth band. He put the wig on but would leave the band off until they got nearer to the village. "Now, for the sake of our story...my name will be David, and I'm blind." he said, walking up to her again, he wrapped her into a tight hug. "I love you." he said softly.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:41 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie waited as Iago went around the room, gathering items he needed for his disguise. She frowned the entire time, knowing that they had to keep up this game just for a little while bothered her.

"I love you to Ia....I mean...David." Evie blushed with a smile.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:46 pm
"Please...call me Iago until we get to the village." Iago said, holding her close to him. "Now, we must go." he said, taking her hand and leading her from the cabin, locking the door behind him. "We'll say I lived in the village, and I was there to help when you were released from the castle." he said as they walked toward the town.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:04 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and followed Iago willingly out of the cabin. She waited patiently as he locked up the door behind him and smiled happily.

"Yes my Iago." Evie squeezed his hand tightly and started on the trail towards town.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:09 pm
"Now, I have to use a different voice when we're in town, so don't be surprised when I start speaking differently." Iago said as they walked. "But until then, I'm still your Iago." he reminded her, giving her a tender kiss on the cheek.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:05 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"That's okay...if I laugh it's only because I think you sound funny." Evie winked at him and kept walking down the predetermined trail.

"So I intend to keep you talking as long as possible. What's...new." Evie asked with a sheepish grin.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games