Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:22 pm
Scarlet was now in her bedroom her aunt had given her. She did say she was taking him home after all. Now she was really out of energy and wasn't able to get Ventura off of her. She sighed, "Well at least i was able to teleport us back," she said in a whisper.

At this point Rui was worried and now had to find out what her vision was. What was about to happen that had her spooked.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:27 pm
Ventura suddenly woke up. He felt himself being yanked off the bed. As Ventura landed alongside Scarlet in her room he suddenly drifted back into sleep. He fell to the ground taking Scarlet along with him.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:29 pm
Once they landed, Erika fell to the ground coughing. It was one of the hardest types of magic one of her abilities could use. The power to see energy and follow it. She pulled a bottle from her pocket and drank it. The liquid allowed her to regain some energy. She threw a larger one on the bed for Scarlet to drink if she so desired.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:32 pm
Scarlet reached up and began feeling all over the edge of the bed for the bottle since Ventura was still on her. She found it and took it in her hands. As she opened the bottle she chuged it down. Then as her strenght came back she was able to get Ventura off of her and on to the bed. She then sat on the floor and sighed.

Rui stood up from the floor and knelt beside Scarlet, "Ok now tell me what you had invisioned." He had to get to the bottom of the situation.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:33 pm
Erika looked at her. "you're her brother by soul. You should be able to find out with out her having to revisit it."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:36 pm
Rui looked at her, "Yeah it's true but this girl has a mental block that wont allow anyone to let them see what goes on in her litle head." He sighed and sat by Scarlet.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:39 pm
Ventura lay still on the bed. He was completly aware of what was going on around him except he couldn't do anything. He listened intently trying to find out what Scarlet had invisioned though it strained his brain.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:39 pm
Erika sat on the ground against the dresser. "probably for a good reason as well." she looked at Scarlet. "but you know we can't help you if no one else knows what might happen. personally I don't care if you don't want to tell me. I can leave and come back when you call for me, but at least tell your brother."  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:42 pm
Scarlet looked up at Erika her eyes darker then usual, "Yeah yeah yeah i'll tell him. Anyways go back to the kingdom and make sure that nothing "bad" happens." She looked over at Rui and waited for Erika to leave to tell him the whole vision she had.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:45 pm
Erika was about to leave, but she paused for a moment. "It's probably best I take Ventura back... so he can get the proper care. They will just send him to one of those funny buildings here..."  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:48 pm
Scarlet laughed, "It's ok leave him here i have to talk to him when he wakes up."

Rui was happy that she was finally going to tell him what was going on. But on the other hand he was worried that what she might say would be something extremly bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:52 pm
Erika nodded. She threw another of the bottles onto the bed. "don't use it all at once." She said smiling, before she disappeared from their sights.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:02 pm
Rui got up and sat on the chair that sat beside the wall. He looked at her waiting for her to tell him.

She sat there for a minute or so tring to figure out were to start. "Well i'll start with this; the reason i haven't told ventura that i liked him back was because of my vision. You see I walked around the dark for awhile until i finally appeared in the Kingdom. But it wasn't our happy little Kingdom.....no it was horrible...it was like hell itself. Fire everywhere and lakes where not of water but of lava. The sky was forever darkened and thousands of people were dead and the rest had become so corrupted that they had become demons. Everyone that I knew and loved were gone no where to be found. And when i approached the person responsible....well it was like looking into a mirror only I was a lot more demonic looking." She shook at the thought and looked up at Rui, "I don't know why it's going to happen.....and im sure you feel it too....its already beginning. If i were to tell him how i truely felt then he would be the first person i would go after..." Her eyes were getting teary and she sighed again. "For now it's best if he stays here until...i guess until we can figure out how to stop it....and why it's happening."

Rui looked at her and was hoping it would be something that could be easily dealt with. He was wrong it was much worse.....it was horrifing to hear.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:08 pm
Erika reappeared inside the rebels hideout. She smiled as the younger ones came to greet her. Finally she shooed them away, pleading that she needed a rest. Then finally, she did rest.

Ross and Brai had spared several more times, and now both of them were tired. Even their elven agility had just about worn out. Ross now sat on Kraga's back, with Brai behind them. They flew over the kingdom until they reached Elvandar. At which point they dismounted. Ross told Kraga he could hunt or sleep, which ever took his fancy.

(I'm gonna make a character profile for Brai =D  

Gold Marra

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:12 pm
Ventura had blacked out before he could hear what Scarlet had said. But for some reason he woke up. He saw Scarlet and Rui in the room. It looked as though Scarlet had been crying. Ventura got up off the bed with a new found strength and walked over to Scarlet and gave her a hug. Not as a boyfriend but as a friend.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games