Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:00 pm

Hmm, word from the house-elves is that is was Angilwingz who did it. I'm sure with some probing I could find out more..

ninja
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:24 pm

Invictus_88
Virgo Odyssey
Invictus_88
Injured by bookcases, perhaps?

rolleyes
Evee coughs. "If I remember correctly, you were the one who toppled it onto her."

Well, I don't remember, nor does she.

And nor do you.

*his fingers close around his wand*

You don't, do you?

stare

"As I last recall, my memory does not suffer sudden relapses." Evee's hand closes about her own wand.

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:52 pm

Virgo Odyssey
Invictus_88
Virgo Odyssey
Invictus_88
Injured by bookcases, perhaps?

rolleyes
Evee coughs. "If I remember correctly, you were the one who toppled it onto her."

Well, I don't remember, nor does she.

And nor do you.

*his fingers close around his wand*

You don't, do you?

stare

"As I last recall, my memory does not suffer sudden relapses." Evee's hand closes about her own wand.

Now now, we both know that it can't possibly have been me..
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:58 pm

Invictus_88
Virgo Odyssey

"I'm afraid I do know that it was you." Evee smiles and speaks in a simpering voice. Her prankster side was beginning to show through. She tosses him a lazy grin.

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:10 pm

Virgo Odyssey
Invictus_88
Virgo Odyssey

"I'm afraid I do know that it was you." Evee smiles and speaks in a simpering voice. Her prankster side was beginning to show through. She tosses him a lazy grin.

Oh dear, trying to get the Durmer into trouble is probably not on. Perhaps some unscrupulous soul has altered your memory, or perhps you would simply prefer that we do not find out that it was actually a Hogwarts student who did it..

..like Angilwingz, perhaps.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:14 pm

Invictus_88

Oh dear, trying to get the Durmer into trouble is probably not on. Perhaps some unscrupulous soul has altered your memory, or perhps you would simply prefer that we do not find out that it was actually a Hogwarts student who did it..

Evee's face hardens. Tossing back her short hair, she fingers the wood of her wand. "Keep your mouth shut if you like where it is."

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200

()Gaiagirl()

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:23 pm

*Rachel, who had been listening to most of the conversation, walked in at that point.* What''s going on? *A glance around the room was all that it took to make sense of what the two had been talking about.*
Wow... just. Wow. *She looks over at Evee...*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:29 pm

()Gaiagirl()
*Rachel, who had been listening to most of the conversation, walked in at that point.* What''s going on? *A glance around the room was all that it took to make sense of what the two had been talking about.*
"Hi Rachel. I'm just talking to Invictus." Evee smiles tightly.

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:31 pm

Virgo Odyssey
Invictus_88

Evee's face hardens. Tossing back her short hair, she fingers the wood of her wand. "Keep your mouth shut if you like where it is."

*can't help but enjoy that he has caused the girl to feel so strongly, yet he knows that she'd not risk expulsion from the school by attacking a guest from overseas*

A high threat from one so little. Though still, there is no cause to fight is there? We are both two noble souls in pursuit of a wrongdoer.

Let us set our differences aside and work properly shall we?

wink
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:38 pm

Invictus_88
Virgo Odyssey
Invictus_88

Evee''s face hardens. Tossing back her short hair, she fingers the wood of her wand. "Keep your mouth shut if you like where it is."

*can''t help but enjoy that he has caused the girl to feel so strongly, yet he knows that she''d not risk expulsion from the school by attacking a guest from overseas*

A high threat from one so little. Though still, there is no cause to fight is there? We are both two noble souls in pursuit of a wrongdoer.

Let us set our differences aside and work properly shall we?

wink
Evee moistens her lips, her face not losing it's wary look. "What - what did you have in mind?" she continues to hold her wand at the ready, her entire body poised and tense like a cat ready to fight or flee.

He's just trying to get my gaurd down...

Don't trust him...

Hex him, while I have a chance...

Damn.

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200

()Gaiagirl()

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:53 pm

Virgo Odyssey
()Gaiagirl()
*Rachel, who had been listening to most of the conversation, walked in at that point.* What''''s going on? *A glance around the room was all that it took to make sense of what the two had been talking about.*
"Hi Rachel. I''m just talking to Invictus." Evee smiles tightly.
*Rachel nods slowly and adverts her eyes to the books strewn across the floor, and the pile that lay messily a few feet away from her. She looks at Invictus, now.* What are you two planning?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:00 pm

()Gaiagirl()
Virgo Odyssey
()Gaiagirl()
*Rachel, who had been listening to most of the conversation, walked in at that point.* What''''s going on? *A glance around the room was all that it took to make sense of what the two had been talking about.*
*Rachel nods slowly and adverts her eyes to the books strewn across the floor, and the pile that lay messily a few feet away from her. She looks at Invictus, now.* What are you two planning?
"I'm not planning anything." Evee holds her wand more loosely now that she among a friend.

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200

()Gaiagirl()

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:25 pm

Virgo Odyssey
()Gaiagirl()
Virgo Odyssey
()Gaiagirl()
"I'm not planning anything." Evee holds her wand more loosely now that she among a friend.
Good to hear. *Rachel wasn't sure what to believe at this point, but she trusted Evee. She tried to think of a spell that would pick up the books and put them away, but gave up after racking her brain for a few minutes...*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:43 pm

Rea looks up from her harded postion of the books and at the Invictus, and the two new Gryffindors. "I suppose I should introduce my self to you two," she said suddenly as she apears by there side and interupts there conversation, "I''m Rea, 3rd year Gryffindor. You two must be first years, yes?"

RubyRays

Seeker

blindcarboncopy

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:46 pm

RubyRays
Rea looks up from her harded postion of the books and at the Invictus, and the two new Gryffindors. "I suppose I should introduce my self to you two," she said suddenly as she apears by there side and interupts there conversation, "I''m Rea, 3rd year Gryffindor. You two must be first years, yes?"
"Yes, I'm Evee Wands." Evee smiles tightly again.
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games