Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:09 pm
He helped Shinji with the preparing of the food "I'm... I'm glad yo're not mad at me for smashing down the mood...." he lovingly kissed Shinji's shoulder when passing by his side to put the tablecloth and things ready.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:20 pm
Shinji blushed as he shook his head. "N-no. When your hungry. Your hungry. We can always do that later.." Shinji stated as he put on the layers of the lansagna and then put it in the oven.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:44 pm
"That sure will be like putting the strawberry on top of the cake fo a day like today...."
He smelled. From the oven, the delicious smell of lasagna was starting to bubble out... but he could also small Shinji's hair even being one on each part of the dining room.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:49 pm
Shinji nodded and smiled. "It will.." He said as he smiled back at Zylver than hugged him.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:02 pm
He smiled and returned the hug.
"Shall we wake your little sister from the nap? She will have to get something to eat, and she can continue to sleep later"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:44 pm
"Yeah. We should. Dinner will be ready in an hour. So that will give me time to give her a bath." He stated and started to walk upstairs.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:26 pm
"Ok then... In that I cannot help you... if you don't mind I'll be taking a nap on the couch before dinner... I'll put the alarm clock not to sleep too much....."
He said with a gentle kiss on Shinji's cheek.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:31 pm
Shinji smiled then nodded. "Alright." He said before turning and going up to wake Lily and give her a bath.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:53 pm
Zylver fell asleep as soon as he sat on the couch. He was really hungry, yeah, but well, one of his best ways always to forget of hunger for a little bit was to sleep... and he slept calmly with his head resting sideways on the couch's headrest and his lips half open.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:04 pm
When he finished bath Lily, he placed her in her pajamas and told her to go to the table. He went downstairs and set the table then took the lasagna out. He some on a plate for Lily then gave her a glass of milk.
"Thank bu Shin." She said as she began to eat.
"your welcome. Be right back." He said as he went to wake Zylver up. He saw him sleepign then blushed lightly at how handosme he looked. She squat down next to him then ran a hand through his hair lightly before he shyly lean down and kissed his lips lightly.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:36 am
Zylver slowly opened his eyes at the light warm touch and kiss.
"Time for dinner...?" he said with a still sleepy voice and he stretched.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:53 am
Shinji pulled away and nodded as he smiled. "Mhm. Ready to eat?" He asked.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:48 am
He nodded as well and stood, following Shinji to the kitchen.
"Hi little princess, how's the lasagna? Shinji did it with lots of love" he said with a smile caressing Lily's hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:52 am
Shinji looked up and closed her eyes as she leaned into the touch then nodded. "Mn. I like it!" She said as she smiled thne took another bite.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:17 am
He smiled to her and to Shinji and served for them both.
"If it tastes just a quarter good of how it smells...." he said, closing his eyes and sniffling his plate close with a delighted face and licking his lips.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games