Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Camp Neko Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Yes, but it will need some work
  We will just have to see how it goes...
View Results

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:09 am

she looked over at him "the reason you cant smell it is b/c youv gotten use to it. and yes cats do go crazy over it but some nekos learn to controll themselfs....ish" she said feeling kind of embaressed
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:35 am

He smiled at her. "SO then, which one are you? You seem controlled...but..." He patted his chest and head, releasing the sent into the air further. Grinning.
You are in trouble now... dumbass

kaeden423

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:37 am

she quickly takled him sniffinf the catnip smell "i hate you for this"
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:42 am

"Just wanted to test your control..here, your own little toy...." He split himself into two. and the other messed its hair and removed his shirt waving it once. "Enjoy"
You know Kaeden, you even scare me sometimes... and im a demon

kaeden423

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:44 am

she stood up her face a darkred "grrr" she growled at kaeden for makeing her takle him
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:48 am

"What?" Both Kaeden and the clone stood. "I'm only playing, and look my clone took his shirt off for noth---OOOF"
The clone punched Kaeden in the face. Then turned to Kember. "Happy now? Ill hit him again if you want. He made me take my shirt off for nothing...."

kaeden423

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:51 am

"put your feakin shirt back on. i didnt want you to hit him." she help him up and looked at kaeden "you know what i could have done? if you had enogh of that catnip smeel you know what could have happened?" she asked looking at kaeden
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:00 am

The Clones blow shook Keaden from his dementia, he shook his head and stood when Kember helped him up. "I honestly have no idea... I imagine you would have clawed me to ribbons." The clone growled at Kaeden then died.

kaeden423

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:02 am

"yea probley" she said and sat back down hideing her face in her hands "i feels so stupid now.."
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:07 am

He put his hand on her head. "Don't. Thats one of my powers... i can toy with peoples minds once i know a weakness or anything like that. Even make them see, hear, taste, touch or Smell... something that isn't really there. as for what happened before, i sometimes lose control of my powers.... Then the demon takes over and things can get bad.."
HEY! its was not ALL me! You could have stopped me you know...

kaeden423

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:11 am

sh slwoly looks up at him "you made me smell the catnip?" she asked
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:16 am

"No that smell was real, i simply amplified it when i saw your face turn red."
He sat next to her. "Right now I'm mixing the cat n** with lavender and Vanilla. A natural relaxer."
((Dont you sleep!? its 4am!))

kaeden423

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:20 am

((for me its only 3. why are you still up?))

she leans on kaeden's shoulder suddenly falling asleep" ((im not going to sleep for a while i think))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:29 am

((i dont have class until the 25th so i can afford a few sleepless nights =}))

"Hey...uhhh oops...a think that was a little too strong. Damn." He put his arm around her. "Well now what.."

kaeden423

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:32 am

so warm.. she mummble in her sleep as her ears whent down
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games