Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:57 pm
She thought for a moment more, resisting the urge to run to him. "Then I will gladly embrace my death. Living forever means nothing if you have no one to share it with..." she could feel tears coming as well, as long as she didn't look up to see his tears she would not cry.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:08 pm
"Alright Adelline let's go home then. I'm a little tired." Bradley said yawning and rubbing his eyes.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:21 pm
Catching up to him, she kept her face looking to the ground, she noticed the adults were not following them. "Your happy feelings are just as exciting and dramatic as your angry ones, did you know that?" she said nonchalantly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:39 pm
"What do you mean Adelline? My feelings being dramatic that makes no sense." Bradley said stifling another yawn again.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:40 pm
"Oh nothing..." she said smiling a little and wiping the tears still left in her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:51 pm
Bradley sighed. "You are not being very helpful. I wish you could help us more." He said as he entered the house and slipping into the bedroom.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:54 pm
"How do you expect me to be helpful then?" she crossed her arms and followed him inside. "This has been a long hard day and I felt like I was reliving my past." she shook her head remembering James for a moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:06 pm
Letting the final yawn escape he looked at her. "Your past was coming back? What do you mean?" Bradley asked snuggling into the bed hoping to be able to stay awake until Adelline spoke. He didn't know if he did or not just because the last thing he remembered was looking at her and then it went black.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:11 pm
She hadn't said a word to him, didn't want to bring up the bad memories again. So instead she sat quietly and let him fall asleep in front of her. SHe sighed and wondered if she should get some sleep as well. Of course she was not tired, but her body was. So within a few minutes she laid down as well and fell asleep next to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:27 pm
Waking up he looked at the clock. Of course the power had messed up. It was blinking 12:00 and that meant that Bradley had no idea what time it was. Feeling someone next to him he slowly got out of bed stretching and turning around. "Hey Adelline wake up." He said to her scratching his head.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:35 pm
Her eyes flickered open and she looked at him quietly for a moment before yawning, "Yes? What's wrong?" she wondered as she looked around the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:55 pm
Bradley looked at her. "I was just making sure you were ok. I mean you had been asleep for a while." He said to her shrugging.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:45 am
She nodded, "Sleeping during the night is a bit of a complication. I used to be like a normal vampire and sleep during the day." she yawned and stretched again.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:28 pm
"Yeah you can go back to sleep then. Just come find me when you are all ready to be active." Bradley said to her smiling. She didn't need to get off of her normal sleeping schedule Bradley could move to her sleep schedule. Walking into the kitchen he grabbed a pop-tart and ate some of it not really sure what's going on.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:41 am
She sat up and rubbed an eye, "Maybe tonight. I don't necessarily need to sleep, I just choose to so I can pass the time while you sleep." Gettimg herself up she followed him out of the room and into the kitchen, where she sat at the table and sighed. "Now that all of that is over, I mean the prophecy and what not... what do we do now?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff