Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Currently Dead Account

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:37 pm
(Emili told her the truth a few posts back you know)

"wait until raven comes back and she will prove it" Emili said

Sarah glared at her "alright." she said and waited for raven.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:01 pm
((yeah, but Amber didn't here it, remember? she only heard the part where Emili actually 'becomes part of the evil side'.))

Raven flew back and saw Sarah. "Hello Sarah. I should ask you where you have been, but i have other matters. And i also see that you are standing in front of Emili's open cage. Why is that? She is one of us now..." Raven said.

Amber cried in her cell, not caring about anything or anyone. Chris is the only one who really cares about me... Emili betrayed us and everyone else wants us captured... she thought in her head.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:10 pm
Chris woke up and sat up a bit with the little amount of energy he had then looked at Ashi Why did you do it Ashi?. Ashi looked back at Chris and gave a small nod to Chris to show that he knew what Chris was thinking.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:56 am
Amber looked up a bit and saw Chris sit up. Chris! I can't beleive it! He's ok! she said in her head, not dareing to say it out loud. Raven might hear her and do something. I'm going to protect him as much as i can... but wait... how did he get better? Then she thought of Ashi's move. Did... did ASHI do that?... why?...  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:59 am
Chris's and Ashi's eyes locked and in both their eyes there was understanding and kindness,then Chris's silently said "Thanks friend,"and Ashi nodded.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:17 am
Amber was now REALLY confused. what the... WHAT DID I MISS HERE?!?!? I thought Ashi... but Chris.... oh nevermind...  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:38 am
((lol confuzlment))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:41 pm
((evil confuzalment....))

Raven decided to go look for the Dark Night some more, so she left. Sarah followed, so now only Ashi, Chris, Emili, and Amber were left there.

Once Raven and Sarah were gone, Amber stood up. "Ashi! What... what is going on here?" Amber asked. "Why did you help Chris?"  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:44 pm
"It's a long story and I only have a short amount of time,"Ashi said to Amber then looked back at Chris with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:49 pm
"I'm... i'm confused.... at least explain what you can... Please?" Amber asked.  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:51 pm
"Like I said I only have a short amount of time I'll be right back,"Ashi said then walked where Raven left.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:54 pm
Raven had left Sarah in the throne room to go check on Amber and them really quick. Before she reached Chris, Amber, and Emili, she met Ashi in a hall a few down from the cells. "Ashi? What are you doing here? I thought you were with Chris, Amber, and Emili..." Raven said.

Amber was confused when Ashi left. What is going on here?...  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:56 pm
"I thought i would see if you found the Dark night yet,besides they aren't going anywhere Chris is just about dead anyways,"Ashi said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:20 pm
Raven shook her head. "no. The Dark Night seems to have disappeared..." Raven said.

Amber was still comfused. Ok... so if Ashi is helping us, why did he leave us?... RAVEN! What if he meets her? Will she find out? What will happen?  

Feathertail14

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:22 pm
Ashi looked at Raven "Did you check ALL his normal spots?"Ashi asked.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games