Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
PWU Cafe' - We've got cookies~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do Kp and Cabbi post too much?
  Yes! What? Are you two long lost family or something?
  Naa, the more the posts the better.
  I never really noticed.
View Results

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:42 pm

sdrawkcab
O-Chan
So i got this PM from Corey and it was a petition for the layout and the first thign i thought was ' yes! something to put in the option section of my new letter u.u'''
Ugh, I got a chainletter petition the other day. x.x
x__x It's going in your journal? D:

I get chain mail from my irl/gaia friends and i just sit there thinking 'argg my friends are noobs u.u'
heck yes it is! I think I will edit it around to make it smaller but there is no way i'm getting around keeping this entry small
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:43 pm

O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

well then you will just have to deal with people coming in and posting with the same one click
sometimes i would go though when I was done and add them in.
XD your not use to that ind of thing i see
at the same time!
Ok on thing about the new layout when you are in profiles there isn't a link out of the profile like the bar that use to be at the top...gone.
And I do! ^^;;
XD <3 That's priceless~ Although I will admit that sometimes you just can't get the right effect without emotes. ^^;
Uh-uh...
x] And you used to be reported if you altered that bar in any way~ yeah... Yeah, the admins said that they'd planned to release profiles v.2 the same day as the new layout, but then decided against it... So I just assumed that that bar's not there because we wouldn't need it with the links in v.2... It is hella annoying though.

yeah and then you come in here and say something about it....it's a cyle! I'm just trying to break it
I think sometimes emoticons are not enough... there are time timings you just can't get accross on the computer u.u
it is! i use the items to get me out of the profile system...i'm happy they didn't release the new profile system with the layout... it isn't ready
^^;; I don't mind that they use it... I hate the situations where someone is posting random emoticons, Nift enters with mr.greens, and then that person keeps using mr.green after that. D: I swear it's happened quite a few times. ^^'
*sigh* Yeah, timing is hard to get across over the comp. XP
XD ^^ I use the post history to escape into the forums. ^^; ...Without reading the posts, of course. =P I am too! We'd have at least twice as many complaints. D:

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:46 pm

O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
So i got this PM from Corey and it was a petition for the layout and the first thign i thought was ' yes! something to put in the option section of my new letter u.u'''

I get chain mail from my irl/gaia friends and i just sit there thinking 'argg my friends are noobs u.u'
heck yes it is! I think I will edit it around to make it smaller but there is no way i'm getting around keeping this entry small
Aww. u.u Well~ my irl friends never sign on and I haven't received very many chain mails lately, so I'm happy. ^^
Ah~ you received a different petition than I did then. ...The one I got basically asked you to add a complaint and then send it on. XP
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:53 pm

sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

well then you will just have to deal with people coming in and posting with the same one click
sometimes i would go though when I was done and add them in.
XD your not use to that ind of thing i see
at the same time!
Ok on thing about the new layout when you are in profiles there isn't a link out of the profile like the bar that use to be at the top...gone.
And I do! ^^;;
XD <3 That's priceless~ Although I will admit that sometimes you just can't get the right effect without emotes. ^^;
Uh-uh...
x] And you used to be reported if you altered that bar in any way~ yeah... Yeah, the admins said that they'd planned to release profiles v.2 the same day as the new layout, but then decided against it... So I just assumed that that bar's not there because we wouldn't need it with the links in v.2... It is hella annoying though.

yeah and then you come in here and say something about it....it's a cyle! I'm just trying to break it
I think sometimes emoticons are not enough... there are time timings you just can't get accross on the computer u.u
it is! i use the items to get me out of the profile system...i'm happy they didn't release the new profile system with the layout... it isn't ready
^^;; I don't mind that they use it... I hate the situations where someone is posting random emoticons, Nift enters with mr.greens, and then that person keeps using mr.green after that. D: I swear it's happened quite a few times. ^^'
XD ^^ I use the post history to escape into the forums. ^^; ...Without reading the posts, of course. =P I am too! We'd have at least twice as many complaints. D:

one time i went in there when someone was posting it and just plainly asked what the heck they were doing ^^;;
a lot of my humor required delayed reactions. I try to get this across with '...' but i've caught the jade problem and just put '...' at the end of sentances u.u
yeah but some profiles don't have that.
yeah there is still a lot to work out in the that system.

O-Chan

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:59 pm

sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

Aww. u.u Well~ my irl friends never sign on and I haven't received very many chain mails lately, so I'm happy. ^^
Ah~ you received a different petition than I did then. ...The one I got basically asked you to add a complaint and then send it on. XP

I get a lot on cma since they don't know about this account... which can be bad when they are trying to get ahold of me.
it' set up the same .nod nod. all i want is the complains really.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:03 pm

O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

one time i went in there when someone was posting it and just plainly asked what the heck they were doing ^^;;
a lot of my humor required delayed reactions. I try to get this across with '...' but i've caught the jade problem and just put '...' at the end of sentances u.u
XD ^^ ...Well, Universum uses mr.green~ I swear he didn't before... but having him post it so many times has made me stop paying attention to my Nift's posts... If that makes any sense. ^^;;
Yeah~ ... A lot of my humor requires motions and facial expressions... so I've just given up on that. XP o.O Does she do that a lot or something?
Yeah. u.u That's when I just find any link out of there. D:
Yeah~ I didn't even test out all of the options. There were certain ones that would freeze the page when I clicked on it. I got tired of dealing with it and just never logged onto it.

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:07 pm

O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

I get a lot on cma since they don't know about this account... which can be bad when they are trying to get ahold of me.
^^;; That would be a problem. ...Oh~ if you got a random PM the other day, that means your PMs aren't friends only anymore, right? Because i remember there was a couple times when I'd want to PM you about something and then remembered that I couldn't~
XD Well~ you really must be cutting it down then. XD
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:14 pm

sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

XD ^^ ...Well, Universum uses mr.green~ I swear he didn't before... but having him post it so many times has made me stop paying attention to my Nift's posts... If that makes any sense. ^^;;
Yeah~ ... A lot of my humor requires motions and facial expressions... so I've just given up on that. XP o.O Does she do that a lot or something?
Yeah~ I didn't even test out all of the options. There were certain ones that would freeze the page when I clicked on it. I got tired of dealing with it and just never logged onto it.
hum that makes me want to change Lex's name even more Universum would do anything for KP...it's kind of funny he praises the account but XD who doens't praise god.
that just reminds me when my english teacher didn't like my group of friends talking and she used hand motions to tell us to stop talking then we all looked at her blankly and repeated the same movements all at once...it's was soo funny.
yeah when i was younger she would be in chat rooms and do it and i hated it .eye twitch.
yep there are a lot of them or if there isn't go on a friends page and get out that way.
I know the background would freeze on me but somehow i got it to work...anyways they got some good feedback

O-Chan

O-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:22 pm

sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

^^;; That would be a problem. ...Oh~ if you got a random PM the other day, that means your PMs aren't friends only anymore, right? Because i remember there was a couple times when I'd want to PM you about something and then remembered that I couldn't~
so it didn't like ^Karma Police^...or KP
hehe well i have it set now i can get pms from anyone...i think yeah because i was scard of missing a PM from someone. I just think it's funny your not on my friends list.
Or might not use it...I really do have enough @.@
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:26 pm

O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

hum that makes me want to change Lex's name even more Universum would do anything for KP...it's kind of funny he praises the account but XD who doens't praise god.
that just reminds me when my english teacher didn't like my group of friends talking and she used hand motions to tell us to stop talking then we all looked at her blankly and repeated the same movements all at once...it's was soo funny.
yeah when i was younger she would be in chat rooms and do it and i hated it .eye twitch.
yep there are a lot of them or if there isn't go on a friends page and get out that way.
I know the background would freeze on me but somehow i got it to work...anyways they got some good feedback
XD ^^
XD <3 Nice. It reminded me of something sort of related. Well, I had one class in 12th grade where most of the students had the teacher already, but the other third didn't. The teacher was awesome, but anyway~ she made her tenth graders learn something in order to remember the order of some of the English kings... Well, one day in class we hit that topic and the 2/3s of the class started chanting it with her. The look on those kids was priceless... they were speechless as they stared eyes open, jaw dropped. ...It kind of happened after we'd just had a talk abotu her being a dictator and brainwashing us and all. ^^;; ...It's one of those 'you have to be there' things.
Ah~ n.n
Eheh, I haven't gone profile hopping since we've gotten the new layout. xP
I could never get it to work. ^^; Ah~ I'm glad they got some good feedback. ^^

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:32 pm

O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab

hehe well i have it set now i can get pms from anyone...i think yeah because i was scard of missing a PM from someone. I just think it's funny your not on my friends list.
Hmm~ what about Karma.Police?
^^;; I was just thinking of that earlier when I logged on and saw all of my friends offline. I thought, "Of course, she doesn't log on to the two accounts that are on my friendslist." .... Most of the accounts on my FL are ones that people don't log into anymore. XP
XD <3 Ya know, if you updated it more often, it probably wouldn't be so big. o: xD
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:39 pm

sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

XD ^^
XD <3 Nice. It reminded me of something sort of related. Well, I had one class in 12th grade where most of the students had the teacher already, but the other third didn't. The teacher was awesome, but anyway~ she made her tenth graders learn something in order to remember the order of some of the English kings... Well, one day in class we hit that topic and the 2/3s of the class started chanting it with her. The look on those kids was priceless... they were speechless as they stared eyes open, jaw dropped. ...It kind of happened after we'd just had a talk abotu her being a dictator and brainwashing us and all. ^^;; ...It's one of those 'you have to be there' things.
Ah~ n.n

XD that sounds really funny though since i would do the same thing with my history teacher half of the class would be me and the techaer talking over the chapter ^.^ history was ther first class where i actually liked what i was studing...
I noticed two pf my friends was doing it and i thought it was an insane task.
I'm reading some old posts in arwens news thread @.@ a lot of great gaian's are gone just because they didn't like the new populations grammer.

O-Chan

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:46 pm

O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
XD ^^
Ah~ n.n

XD that sounds really funny though since i would do the same thing with my history teacher half of the class would be me and the techaer talking over the chapter ^.^ history was ther first class where i actually liked what i was studing...
I noticed two pf my friends was doing it and i thought it was an insane task.
I'm reading some old posts in arwens news thread @.@ a lot of great gaian's are gone just because they didn't like the new populations grammer.
^^ I have so many memories from her class. <3 She really made history one of my favorite subjects. <3 ... She's also the one who yelled at me to show more leadership. XP xD
Profile hopping? At first I did so because it was the only way to add wishlist items. =P Then I continued just to try to discover random items that I'd overlooked. ^^;
Ah well~ as sad as that is, I can understand why they did so~ if they were used to a different Gaia. ^^;;
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:55 pm

sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan
sdrawkcab

^^;; I was just thinking of that earlier when I logged on and saw all of my friends offline. I thought, "Of course, she doesn't log on to the two accounts that are on my friendslist." .... Most of the accounts on my FL are ones that people don't log into anymore. XP
XD <3 Ya know, if you updated it more often, it probably wouldn't be so big. o: xD

Tried it ... i was thinking i should try Police of Karma
yeah O-Chan wasn't excepting friend list memversk for so long I don't have 12 friends yet ^^;;
i know I know .____. the world would be a better place

O-Chan

sdrawkcab
Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:02 pm

O-Chan
sdrawkcab
O-Chan

Tried it ... i was thinking i should try Police of Karma
yeah O-Chan wasn't excepting friend list memversk for so long I don't have 12 friends yet ^^;;
i know I know .____. the world would be a better place
<.< >.> Or 'Karma Police. x3 Ooo~ I suppose Police of Karma would work. ^^ Nice twist. x3
Nobody likes you~ Everybody hates you~ Migh-as-well eat some worms~ ... I love that song. ^^ O: How many did'ja have to turn down?
^___^;
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games