Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:04 pm
andy jumped and fell backwards "what is that?!" she said a bit frightened from the thing that had suddenly fallen on her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:28 pm
Yaya blinks and takes her camera out. "Gotta take a picture of this!" she said as she snapped a picture. "You alright, Andy?"  

Katz-Cradle

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:36 pm
"yeah, i am now" she said as she took the fury thing and threw it against the wall with a splat. she then looked over and saw a bunch of them getting angry at her for killing their friend "oh s**t....i gotta go!" she said and ran out the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:41 pm
"eek!" she cried. Yaya grabed a nearbye broom and swatted at the things. Hitting only one, she turned around and ran after Andy. "Right behind you!"  

Katz-Cradle

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:35 pm
Keith ran after Andy. "I've had people try to kill me nut never food" he sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:13 pm
"yeah....this is just plain weird" she said as she quite running when they got back to the dormitory.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Katz-Cradle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:31 pm
She catches up and picks her bag up from the bench. "So what dorm do you think I can crash in?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:18 pm
"if you don't know what number you are you can stay in my dorm...i have an extra bed in mine" she offered.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Katz-Cradle

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:25 pm
Yaya smiles. "Thanks...thats very kind of you"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:49 pm
"no problem" she said as she walked into the dormitory with a yawn "it has been a long day" she said as she stretched her arms.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:24 am
"ANDY LOOK OUT!!!" Keith yelled seeing a pile of the creatures behind her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:01 pm
[[ most of you already know this because you are on my friendslist but for those of you who don't i'm going to repost this message:

dear friends,

i'm sorry to say that i recently got into some major trouble with my mom and i'm quiting gaia. i know that i recently bought a guild, and i'm still thinking about what i'm going to do with that, but most likely i will give it to my friend nova-kun, just because i've known her the longest, and in the even that i might return to gaia i know that she'll give it back to me. i hope you all understand and if you don't then i'm sorry, but i have to go now......i'm truly sorry that it had to happen like this. goodbye.

~stea-chan~]]  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas