Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Neko VIllage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kino6

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:01 am
*looks off and sees a clone of iah* "he must really not anyone interrupting him and kana." ~kana hold him off i know you can do it~saying in his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:02 am
Kanatta caught the kunai and quickly threw it back while throwing some more kunais with paper bombs on them. "Now you have time to tell me everything."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:00 pm
Iah smirked as he blocked they pointing the upward using his sword almost as a ramp. "If you think you know the story about me, you'll be surprised." He smirked as he looked at he his mask still in place.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:31 pm
"Thats it i'm going in alone"
* bubbles jumps into the vortex quickly*
"You guys stay here"
*bubbles hides behind a bush while she see's Iah an Kanatta talk*

Emilia Kasai

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

HoIograph

Questionable Browser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:12 pm
Purity felt left behind, but if she wanted it that way, then he's go with it. He sat down dejectedly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:54 pm
*stands there and starts walking to look for another way adn grab purity and takes him along* "i don't care if you want me to stay and do nothing i am going to find another way there has to be something" *wandering off not carring bout what bubbles said*  

kino6

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:10 am
Iah saw what the clone saw, s**t. The clone darted heading after him staying in the shadows.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:39 pm
Kanatta smirked as well, "Well then start talking Iah." she punched the ground and send lighting at him through the ground.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:49 pm
Iah easily sidestepped it as his glove touched the ground a pulsation started to go through all the ground in the battleground. It was meant to make her sink into the earth as he smirked. ""Well first of all, if your think all the matches before where hard, wait till this one." he smirked.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:54 pm
Kanatta smirked as she disappeared then reappeared behind him. She punched him in the face using black fire. "Im not going easy on you either Iah so don't hold back."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Emilia Kasai

6,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:36 pm
"Iah...."
*bubbles whispered to herself, and felt tears coming out of her eyes*
"what should i do, Iah?"
*bubbles watched as Iah and kanatta fought, and didn't move*

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:54 pm
Iah easily dodged it by ducking, then he placed his hand on her stomach and with the same force as before threw he across the field. this all happened in about 1-2 seconds.

Perverted Juicebox

kino6

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:37 pm
*finds the cave that was behind the water fall and searches for the writings he saw last time* ~where are they its some wheres deep in this area~ he thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:27 am
Kanatta landed before any damage happened to her. She then sensed Bubbles watching the fight. "Apparently your sister is watching us fight. It would be a shame for her to see you get hurt.....or worse."  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Perverted Juicebox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:01 am
User Image
Iah didn't take his eyes off Kana, "Its under her own consequences." he slid his cloak off and lifted his mask his eyes clothes. As he opened them they noticeably changed. They had circles. "Lets go." he smirked.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games