Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unashamed - A Christian Discussion Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Christian, Discussion, Religion, Theology, Philosophy 

[OFF-TOPIC] Post here, earn gold!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Amazing Ryuu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:32 pm
ferret658
The Amazing Ryuu
Yay, I have teh lovins!! heart heart heart

Not from me, you don't! you're a boy. Boys are dumb, and therefore you are dumb by proxy. rofl

You forgot about the cooties. wink

ferret658
Okay. I lied. You do have lovins from me. It's the dragon. It's cute. mrgreen

xd It's why I keep him around. The ladies can't resist Gwee.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:29 pm
Lol....Well I must say that I'm a sucker for dragons hahaha....I have a red dragon tapestry that doesn't fit on my wall lol ...oops....  

ferret658

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:05 am
ferret658
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
ferret658
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
ferret658
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
I'm freaking tired and confused.

For the Last 2 weeks, my friend has been acting weird. He told me that he didn't want me to call him. He said he was going to kill himself on Friday 31. He said he was using me. Then he called me up on Sunday, he left a voice mail asking what I was up to and I should call him back. I didn't because I was busy and pretty furious with him. So I called him yesterday and he didn't answer. I was pretty tired and didn't leave a voice mail. But I'm confused...

you should read what I told Ryuu. I think that'll clear some things up with what your friend's been doing. on the other hand if he wasn't/isn't being a stupid boy, then maybe you should pray for him and his safety. I will too.
I know he's being stupid and I know he loves me and wants me in his life. I just keep getting mixed messages from him. ******** Paradox, that's what it is.

Like a doctor being a serial killer....IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!!
o.o Thank you for reminding that I missed last night's ep of Descendents of Darkness. >.<

O.o....Is that a good show? what channel is it on? name not number....What's it about? Is it a vampire show?
It's an anime. It involves the supernatural along with vampires. It's on Chiller if you have Time Warner Cable. You can watch the subbed version online which would be better. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:07 am
I can't wait till I get home. :3 I get to see my grandma. :3  

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

freelance lover
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:11 am
Subbed anime > dubbed anime. It's a given rule with no loopholes.

I cannot wait until this week is over xx Children are driving me crazy, and I want to be in my apartment and out of my house. The house is a mess and smells funny. This morning I woke up and found out my roommate's dog had pooped all over the kitchen floor gonk

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:12 am
freelance lover

I cannot wait until this week is over xx Children are driving me crazy, and I want to be in my apartment and out of my house. The house is a mess and smells funny. This morning I woke up and found out my roommate's dog had pooped all over the kitchen floor gonk
Yeah I know. I'll watch dubbed anime when it's on Anime Network On Demand. But that's about it.  

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Amazing Ryuu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:26 am
So, uh... the rest of you should definitely support my friend's website. Rawranime.com. Best stuff evar. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:49 pm
freelance lover

I would disagree due to shows like Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Hellsing and Gungrave. While subbing may be better in general, it is not always better.  

zz1000zz
Crew

ferret658

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:09 pm
....Chiller....Hmmm.....I see......

Two muffins are sitting in an oven. One turns to the other and says, "Boy, it's hot in here." the other one says, "HOLY CRAP! A TALKING MUFIFN!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:40 pm
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
:3

I finally started up a free avi art request thread. Im happy. I've had 2 customer so far. And I have 2 other customers. :3

And Perfect World is taking forever to install. =.=

I love Perfect World- I'm a Winged Elf. The music and graphics in that game are both amazing. -g-  

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Fushigi na Butterfly

High-functioning Businesswoman

7,000 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:44 pm
zz1000zz
freelance lover

I would disagree due to shows like Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Hellsing and Gungrave. While subbing may be better in general, it is not always better.

Gundam Wing and Ranma 1/2 were also fairly decent dubs. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:05 am
ferret658

Two muffins are sitting in an oven. One turns to the other and says, "Boy, it's hot in here." the other one says, "HOLY CRAP! A TALKING MUFIFN!!!!!!"

The first time i heard that joke, i found it absolutely hilarious.
Like...ridiculously funny xD  

Call Me Apple

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:03 am
Fushigi na Butterfly
-Tsukiyo-Moon Maiden
:3

I finally started up a free avi art request thread. Im happy. I've had 2 customer so far. And I have 2 other customers. :3

And Perfect World is taking forever to install. =.=

I love Perfect World- I'm a Winged Elf. The music and graphics in that game are both amazing. -g-
I am too. :3 I'm an archer. I love the style of the clothes and the music. :3 But it takes like an hour to level up when I'm not doing quests. >.<  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:34 am
Call Me Apple Juice
ferret658

Two muffins are sitting in an oven. One turns to the other and says, "Boy, it's hot in here." the other one says, "HOLY CRAP! A TALKING MUFFIN!!!!!!"

The first time i heard that joke, i found it absolutely hilarious.
Like...ridiculously funny xD

I did too. Although, i must admit that I like this one way better.

Two snowmen are sitting in a field. one turns to the other and says, "Do you smell carrots?"  

ferret658

Tirissana

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:56 am
I have the sudden urge to snap a certain someone's neck in half. :3  

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games