Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The TekTek Society
♠♥♣IF YA GOT IT! FLAUNT IT!♠♥♣ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where did you all go when I came back?!
  Just haven't been on in a while! ;-.-
  I didn't believe you so I decided not to waste my time coming back. : /
  Just been REALLY busy with liiiiife! D8
  I was here...or maybe I wasn't. :P
  ~!@#$%^&*Poll Whore*&^%$#@!~
View Results

argella1300

O.G. Citizen

11,190 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:32 pm
Here's some of my faves:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

With this next one, I was trying to copy the art that accompanied the Angelic Lace/Demonic Armor MC

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:09 pm
Monstrasity
Dradenna
Just having some fun/procrastinating. :'D

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

1. I seriously love the colors! The only thing that's off are the wolf legs but other than that, this avi is freaking sweet! Love the colors! : D
2. AWWWW! I have no idea why but I find this avatar to be adorable! You did really well with the colors! great job! : D
3. Love this idea and the colors are great but maybe add some surroundings to it! Other than that AWESOME! : D
4. Sweeeeeeeeet. but I have to say 5. looks a lot better than 4.
5. Amazingly awesome! : D

Thanks so much for the tips! :3  

Esule

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:27 pm
argella1300
Here's some of my faves:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

With this next one, I was trying to copy the art that accompanied the Angelic Lace/Demonic Armor MC

User Image

1. I really like the idea you're go for in this one. I like the avatar over all and the colors work well together but for some reason it's not really popping out at me but I know others would say that they like this. I mean I do like it. A lot actually but I'm not sure why it's not popping out at me like most would. Either way, great job with this! :]
2. I like this idea but it needs more flare and change the eyes, those eyes draw too much attention.
3. this is seriously a really cute idea and I love the color choices but it needs a little more flare. Other than tat it's really cute! Great job! :]
4. This is actually really cool! I seriously LOVE the colors and you did great with it! Awesome job! :]
5. lol. I don't even know what I think. I think it's more of I like the items buuut they just are not working out with this avi! lol. Though it possibly could if you just did what you wanted with them instead of follorwing how the art looks, ya know?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:57 pm
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Herp derp. Moar procrastination. :3  

Esule

Mistress Nanka

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:24 pm
ok some of these might have been posted before but i cant remember. There are old and new-ish mixed in. Just so you know i do take your feedback into consideration i just fix it and dont post lol. So anyway i have some up that i made a while back so theyre pretty bare and simple. Ill go in and flair them out after i check what you say. TY!

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:27 am
I hope tektek is fixed soon! gonk  

Muted_Nightingale

8,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Handover Leftovers

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:27 pm
It's been awhile since I've made tekteks, but I have saved some over the years. Here are some of my personal favorites :3

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:08 pm
Esule
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
Herp derp. Moar procrastination. :3

1. Awesome style and overall idea cool. However, The eyes you chose I think don't fit too well. The style you used on the 6th avatar in red would look cool with this avi. Also, I think with or without the guitar this avi would be great and I'm thinking wings for this one for some reason. Other than that I think this is one kick a** avi! :]
2. Awesome idea. Kinda simple but I like it. I think the only thing I don't like about it is the shirt that's under the vest...maybe try something yellow or whatever you want really, I just feel like that shirt doesn't work is all but other than that sweet avi. :]
3. Awesome! The only thing I feel like it should have is some sort of a mallet or hammer! You know like a crazy mallet weapon, ya know? The only problem is finding one that'll match! XD Either way this is a really cool avi! : D
4. Awesome idea. I feel like you should give it elf ears and maybe even a crown? That maybe be too much, adding a crown I mean but seriously, elf ears. haha! Great job! : D
5. swEEt.. I seriously love what you did with this one. Matches great! Though, for some reason something seems to be missing but I'm not sure what. Either way, this is a super awesome avi dude! X D
6. Now this is a seriously swEEt avi! : D The only thing missing is maybe some black make up or black tattoos on her face! Other than that this is a really awesome avi! X D
7. I seriously LOVE the idea you're going for with this avi but I feel like it needs more work. Not sure what to suggest other than that.
8. This is a really cool avi but (not your fault) the skin has that darker red at the hands and feet and it just bothers me but there's not much you can do about that but looking past that, as simple as it is, it's really awesome! Great job! : D  

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:22 pm
Mistress Nanka
ok some of these might have been posted before but i cant remember. There are old and new-ish mixed in. Just so you know i do take your feedback into consideration i just fix it and dont post lol. So anyway i have some up that i made a while back so theyre pretty bare and simple. Ill go in and flair them out after i check what you say. TY!

For some reason I feel like I've actually given suggestions to these already but apparently I didn't but whatevs. Here I go again! X D
1. Really cute! You did awesome with the colors especially! Though, I think you should def give her a gun for the left hand (the one you can actually see). That would be an awesome touch. Maybe even in both hands! Either way, awesome avi dude! X D
2. Seriously swEEt! Also, 2 words, pirate sword. haha! Other than that you def. did awesome with the color scheme! Really got'em ta match! ;D
3. Seen this style before and it's cool but it's kinda...idk, eh. Seriously though, it's cool, I think it's more of, I'm not a fan but either way, I know lots of people who like this style! :]
4. AWESOME! This is a really cool avi! Great job with the colors too! X
5. Cool idea but it seems off in some places. Not sure what though...I think it's the baby peacocks. Other than that, this is a pretty sweet avi. :]
6. I personally hate pink but this idea is really cute. The only problem, different shades of pink don't work too well together but that's not your fault...gaia made them those colors. haha. Other than that, this is a really cute idea! :]
7.Super cool. Simple. Easy. Overall, super awesome. X D
8. Cool idea but I feel like you should keep adding to it. also, lose the coocoon antennas.
9. hahahahaha! I really like this! Simple, funny, and just awesome! You did great with the colors, by the way! : D
10. REALLY cool idea and you did really great with the colors and everything! This is really good but you could go without the coocoon butterfly in her hair. Other than that, I'm seriously lovin' this! : D
11. This is a really cool avi! Great cluttering! I feel like she needs something around her hands, either gloves or gold braclets. OH! Or those bangles that are black and yellow! : D
12. haha! Cute! I like the idea and the colors really work! I just wish the tea cup had red in it but that's not your fault! haha! Either way, cool avi!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:26 pm
Handover Leftovers
It's been awhile since I've made tekteks, but I have saved some over the years. Here are some of my personal favorites :3

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

1. Awesome coloring, really simple, and well...it's awesome! haha! Nice job! :]
2. I see what you were going for and I like the idea, it's just that some of the colorings off but I'm gonna see past that and say that this is actually a really cool avatar! The idea is cool. :]
3. haha! Awesome avi dude! This is seriously an amazing avi! Great job! No changes needed! : D
4. really cute idea but keep working on it. Seems unfinished.
5. like the idea but there's too much white. MORE COLOR! haha.
6. I really love this idea and you did great with the colors too! Nice job! Maybe different colored shoes but other than that, awesome! :]  

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:37 am
Some stuff that's actually kinda old, I just haven't worked too much lately but I've got stuff! : D

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

This one I'm debating whether it looks better with the telescopes or not. I kinda like it with but it looks good without too. What do you guys think? : /

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:39 pm
Some of my tekteks:

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quite many of them I've been actually wearing but I just tend to get bored pretty easily. What really sucks because I hope I would be able to enjoy my avatars bit longer after all those hours it takes to make them up in tektek. But no, after I'm done I'm already starting to plan a next one. Thank god for Dressing Room so I can go and spend some time to dressing others isntead.  

Adalmina

Beloved Raider

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Adalmina

Beloved Raider

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:42 pm
Monstrasity

This one I'm debating whether it looks better with the telescopes or not. I kinda like it with but it looks good without too. What do you guys think? : /

User Image

User Image

I think they are both quite nice, so it is just up to you, difference isn't so big. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:47 am
Adalmina
Some of my tekteks:

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quite many of them I've been actually wearing but I just tend to get bored pretty easily. What really sucks because I hope I would be able to enjoy my avatars bit longer after all those hours it takes to make them up in tektek. But no, after I'm done I'm already starting to plan a next one. Thank god for Dressing Room so I can go and spend some time to dressing others isntead.

Haha!
I know what cha mean!
I get borded of my avi once I've completed it!
That's why I have so many dream avis!
XD

1. The colorsa work very well together! I think the only thing I don't care for is the tail. I find that it's unneeded! Other than that, cool avi! :]
2. This is seriously a tight looking avatar. I love the colors you used and how well it came out. Nice job. : D
3. Really cute idea and it came out well but I feel like something's missing from it. I feel like she should have a scythe of some kind in her left hand, your right. other than that awesome avi! biggrin
4. Seriously, this is cute and you did really well with the coloring! Awesome job! : D
5.Cool idea but not all the colors math well. I feel like you should just get rid of Herme's Moon(the sash thingy) all together and then work from there. Other than that it's an awesome idea.
6. This is seriously a cool avi! Though, I find the dog to be a little out of place. Sure it's the same color but it just seems like it shouldn't be there. Either way, with or without it, this is a cool avi. Nice job! :]
7.Now THAT is TIIIIIGHT! Awesome job! Could I make this a dream avi?! biggrin
8. This is a really cool avi and I like the orange skin but I feel like the nose takes away from it. I mean, with or without the nose it looks really cool! Nice job with the colors! : D
9. Cool idea and cool color choices! Though, I feel like the gothic veil takes away from the avi. Other than that, this i really cool! : D
10. CUUUTE! It's simple but very affective! Nice job with the color sceme too! : D  

Monstrasity

Aged Fatcat

6,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
The TekTek Society

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers