Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:14 pm

Clairice giggled and sat up. "Miss Cat, do you have someone you like?" She asked, twirling a lock of blonde on her finger.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:43 pm

"That's the way of this new world," the Hatter said sadly. Suddenly an idea occurred to him and he smiled. "Tick-Tock, you and your new human body have yet to experience life's little wonders. Here." He began to gently scratch her back. "Tell me how that feels."
~~~
Kavarel just stared for the longest time. Finally, he took an unsteady step forward and said,
"Hannah.... you came back?"
Hannah nodded. "Yes.... forever. They locked me away when I went back. I'm never going there again."
"Where will you stay?" He actually sounded concerned.
Hannah smiled. "I'll find somewhere."
Nana looked at Jasper and said, "Maybe we should go outside... you know. Let's give them some room to talk."

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:46 pm

Jasper nodded and walked out of the room. "Let us know whether you're coming back with us or not Hannah." He said. "Well, Nana. I hope the guards don't freak out when they see us leave and know they didn't see us enter."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:53 pm

"Let them freak out," Nana said, sighing and leaning against the great rock wall. "After the way they treated you, a little shock doesn't mean anything to me." She laughed. "You know, it's funny, not too long ago I wouldn't have dared to say that. I've really changed a lot, I suppose."

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:58 pm

"Yes, you have." Jasper replied. "I have to say though, it isn't bad." Taking Nana's side, he also leaned against the great wall. "How long do you think they'll be? A while I'd assume, fifteen years is quite some time being away from a loved one. I couldn't imagine being away from you for so long."
Standing, he held out his hand. "Lets take a walk. Get into trouble, I know we will. We ALWAYS do." He said with a chuckle.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:01 pm

Nana laughed and took his hand. "Well, if it hadn't been for getting into trouble we'd never have met!"

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:07 pm

Jasper nodded and pulled her along. Praying that they didn't run into Bellevere. ((Oh, oh! Am I going to get to know what Hannah and Kavarel are saying? I'd love to? *hint hint*))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:26 pm

Tick-Tock smiled, stretching out happily. "That feels very good." She mumbled, closing her eyes. "Much better than tickling." Sitting up now, though still obviously enjoy her back being scratched, she began scratching The Hatter's back too. "Does that feel good for you?" She asked.

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:57 pm

"Well, yes" She thought of mimicry for a moment and hoped that he was doing well while inside the castle "He's very smart, and very kind. He's gone away now but I'm hoping he'll come back soon"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:16 pm

"He sounds very nice. When do you think you'll see him again?" Clairice asked, eyes shining with curiosity.

ChocolateDippedinMello

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:35 pm

Puppet Master and Executioner stood on either side of Rosalie as she ordered card guards back and forth for setting up for the ball. Sitting back, she sighed. "It takes alot out of a person to sit her all day and bark out orders." She said, pulling out a fan to fan herself off.
"Puppet Master. Take this invitation to The Caterpillar. I can't stand him and I can't trust my pathetic card guards. Alright?" Puppet Master nodded, taking the invitation and vanishing to reappear infront of the large mushroom.

"Mimicry. Your lover was just talking about you." He said as Puppet Master took his regular form. "Really now?" Mimicry said, turning his head towards Indya with a grin. "My love, its terrible being in the presence of Rosalie and not wrapped in your arms. Come, give me a nice hug!" He said happily.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:58 pm

Indya carefully set Clarice down " Yup he's over there" She pointed at mimicry then gettting up raced over and embraced mimicry in a tackle hug. "What are you doing here? I thought you were at the palace!"

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:02 am

Mimicry grinned and wrapped his arms tightly around Indya. "Well, Rosalie found it deep down in her heart to give me the day off. Psych. She wanted me to give The Caterpillar his invitation for The Masquerade Ball. He's lucky he's important around here otherwise she'd probably taken the fly swatter to you." "Fly swatter?" Caterpillar coughed. "No. I am not a fly."
"Annoying like one." Mimicry laughed, kissing Indya's forehead.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:04 am

Indya grinned and tried to stifle a giggle as she hugged him close . "She still beleves the illusion then? Wonderful." She was glad to be able to see him again.

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

ChocolateDippedinMello

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:07 am

He nodded and hugged her close, but what she didn't see was the card guard running away from the scene. Boy, he had something to tell Rosalie.
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games