Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkyCore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:27 pm

ShellNumemon slithered around the corner and into the open streets of drive city, blending into the crowd, and was gone.

System Message
End of Rumor 4

Mission Results: Informant was allowed to escape.

Mission Status: Failure...

((Geremon was not a part if this mission and was not present in this ally, so overhearing him would have been impossible. Since yo allowed the Target to get away I'm afraid I cant give you this one. Sorry.))
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:30 pm

((bK? buRGER kING?))

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:14 pm

(arg whatever..)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:27 pm

Soma walked out of his room and went down stairs and walked through the door as Angemon followed before gliding in front of Soma and stopping him.
Where are you going?
Angemon asked as he stood on the ground.
"I just have to leave the city for awhile, we'll come back when the plague is gone."
Soma said as he turned around and began walking towards a gate that lead to Network city.
(Exit Soma and Angemon to network city.)

cdcash912

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:12 am

Rebecca sat on the bench,"Arg everything I try I screw up." She just sort of stared at the sky to distract her mind. Agumon looked at Rebecca,"It's okay, You will get it next time," Rebecca stared at her feet.
" I doubt it..." She began to wonder what her other friends were doing.
Matt's probably in more violence... Devin.. who knows, and whatever..
Agumon looked at Rebecca,"It's okay I bet the next chance we get you'll do great." Rebecca mumbled "Sure."
She just wish she could do something to help, all the other tamers were in some sort of base or something while she just sat on her a**. Agumon looked at her,"Bec, don't you be depressed. I know your going to do your best and never give up no matter what happens!" Rebecca got out of her stupor. "Yeah!" Agumon continued,"And you'll help as many as possible."
Rebecca yelled "Yeah!" Agumon continued,"And we'll get pizza cause I am so hungry." Rebecca shook her head and picked up her phone.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:15 pm

Rebecca's mood dropped like a lead balloon,"Who am I kidding, I just screw up everything I touch."Agumon sighed,"I was so close.." He rubbed his belly out of hunger. "Come on bec I'm hungry,"
Rebecca sighed,"What's the point... There is none.. I thought I was here to help people.. but I can't.." She moaned.
Agumon sighed,"Rebecca what's wrong with you." Rebecca mumbled,"Why would you care.." Agumon put his hand on her shoulder,"Because I'm your best friend."
She mumbled,"Thats what he said.."

ilinkzeldi

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:20 pm

~Every light shall fade.....~

Toan and Astamon walked around the village lost again "You are the absolute, worst navagator their ever was" Astamon said. Toan sigh "I know". Astamon and Toan continue walking for another ten min before both of them drop from hunger and exhaustion. "Toan" Astamon said "Yea?" Astamon slowly got up "I hate you man, i really do" Toan nodded "Same men i hate you too" Toan said "I hate you too" They both rose again and continue walking till they stop at a restraunt. They both ran inside and order everything on the menu

~every heart shall return to Darkness!.....~
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:31 pm

"Rebecca come on theres a restaurant right there." Agumon said tugging her collar. "Shut it." She mumbled. "Just leave me..." Rebecca pushed agumon weakly to the side.
Agumon glared at her,"That's it if you won't get up I'm dragging you up. Agumon digivolve to......agumon." He struggled but failed to digivolve.
"Peculiar.. but whatever." Rebecca mumbled.
Agumon whined,"Rebecca I'm hungry.." Rebecca snapped back,"And I'm out of money take a card."

ilinkzeldi

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:46 pm

~Those that do not bow down to the darkness.....~

Astamon went outside cause he thought he left his hidden kneif when he felled and notice the tamer and the digimon and over heard their convertation. He sigh and didnt understand why he did it but went over and said "Hay if yall dont have any money me and my tamer can pay for the meal." He said to the girl

~shall be doom to be consume by it.....~
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:52 pm

"That would be great!" Agumon shouted. Rebecca got up,"You don't need to.."
She mumbled.

ilinkzeldi

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:00 pm

"Come on your digimon starving and your half skeleton yourself you csant think about just yourself but you team" Astamon said

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:06 pm

Rebecca sighed,"You won't give up I guess.." She rolled her eyes,"Fine."
Agumon cheered,"Yeahs." Rebecca glared at him.

ilinkzeldi

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:09 pm

Astamon gave a grin and lead the group to Toan table. Toan look over the new comers and rise an eye brow "Shut up and eat your food" Astamon said before he can make a comment then offer a seat to the newcomers.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:16 pm

Rebecca put the menu down,"Not hungry.." She mumbled.
Agumon smiled with delight,"OMNOMNOM!" He said as he looked over the menu.

ilinkzeldi

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games