Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:56 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:XxPrimevalPandaxX
Participating Soquili: Hania Shen
Link to Teepee: HERE

This month, as winter heads towards its end, is a time we celebrate love. Do you think you'll get lucky in love?: "I feel as if sometimes I will never be lucky in love. Sometimes I feel as if the one I love with never know or love me back." Hania tilted his head to the side and gave a small smirk. "If I am lucky then I will be the happiest stallion in the world..but I don't ever get my hopes up. Even if my feelings aren't returned...I will be there by their side no matter what and I will risk my life for them." He spoke faintly with his eyes slightly glassing over with tears begging to escape causing him to shake them away.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Luck?: "Strength I feel is the opposite because there is no luck in having strength. It's either your strong or your not. There is no inbetween and no luck involved." He nodded.

[bHow do you plan to use luck this month?: "There is no such thing as using luck. Luck happens on a whim and sometimes it could take years before anyone is lucky. Could even be longer." He said smirking and tilting his head a little. "I am not hoping for luck this month though. I think it's pointless to wish for something like that." He nodded and smiled some. "But like I said..Luck comes to you when you least expect it. So it's better not to hope or wish for it." He nodded.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:31 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:Mindsend
Participating Soquili:Taarab
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=15175157

This month, as winter heads towards its end, is a time we celebrate love. Do you think you'll get lucky in love?:Taarab chuckled a bit, "I'm still just a kid. Though I do hope I'm lucky enough that, when I grow up, I have someone good."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Luck?: "Stamina" Taarab bounced a little in place, jingling the bell his father gave him, "Cause Luck usually brings things quickly, and if you need it to get through something, obviously you weren't as lucky.

How do you plan to use luck this month?: Grinning, the younger soquili danced a little, claws flexing into the dirt, "To grow and find ways to be useful to my 'family' in the flock."

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:42 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Etherial Requiem
Participating Soquili: Xochiquetzal
Link to Teepee: Here

This month, as winter heads towards its end, is a time we celebrate love. Do you think you'll get lucky in love?: That made her laugh outright as she snorted and arched a brow. "There is no luck in love. If I want it, Ill get it. But otherwise, its just something that gets in the way."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Luck?: *smirk* Intelligence.

[bHow do you plan to use luck this month?: I dont. I never wager on luck.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:03 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Belalusiia
Participating Soquili: Abdiel

This month, as winter heads towards its end, is a time we celebrate love. Do you think you'll get lucky in love?: Heh. *blushes a bit* Perhaps... *dawns a confident smirk*

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Luck?: The opposite of luck is strength. Strength is something you work for, luck is something that just happens.

How do you plan to use luck this month?: Refer back to the first question.

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:45 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: XBlind-DarknessX
Participating Soquili: Roman
Link to Teepee: {X}

This month, as winter heads towards its end, is a time we celebrate love. Do you think you'll get lucky in love?: "Ha!" Snorts indignantly. "Love is not my concern at this moment nor will it ever be. Love is an excuse to become weak and subject yourself to more pain than it is worth."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Luck?: "I believe the opposite of luck is intelligence. Who believes in such a concept anyway? Things don't happen because you are lucky, they happen because it is pre ordained by those who control our lives as though we are puppets."

How do you plan to use luck this month?:
"I do not plan to use luck at all, I do not need it."
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:30 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Lady in the Golden Wood
Participating Soquili: Athela
Link to Teepee: [x]

This month, as winter heads towards its end, is a time we celebrate love. Do you think you'll get lucky in love?: "If love has wings, can it fly? Fly far far away. Butterflies aren't around in winter but come in the spring. And if luck is luck, it is not spring because spring is destiny."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Luck?: "If you add an -un, a not or an -in in front of a word, it becomes their reflection. And if the reflection of luck is unluck then the thing most unlucky is intelligence. Intelligence is knowledge and knowledge has nothing to do with luck. Luck is the wind while knowledge is the rock. Rocks erode with the wind. With too much luck, intelligence withers."

How do you plan to use luck this month?: "Luck is like the wind. I can't catch the wind."

Lady in the Golden Wood

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:23 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: moineau bavarde (used to be kitsune_reflection)
Participating Soquili: Sali
Link to Teepee: x

This month, as winter heads towards its end, is a time we celebrate love. Do you think you'll get lucky in love?: Oh! It would be nice, but I have yet to meet the one who is right for me, and I know so few others. I have friends now - surely that's enough? Nora follows me everywhere I go - whoever knew a mouse would be so loyal!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Luck?: Perhaps strength. Luck can hide the things that make you frightened, or keep your feet steady when you run, maybe even give you an idea... but it can't make you strong. And I can't think of a single thing that takes away strength once it's there.

How do you plan to use luck this month?: I... I don't know. Perhaps I'll find another friend. Although that would mean meeting strangers, and that's terrifying! Or a feather. A pretty feather, that would be nice, wouldn't it?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:07 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Velveteen Angel
Participating Soquili: Purepurle
Link to Teepee: [Link]

This month, as winter heads towards its end, is a time we celebrate love. Do you think you'll get lucky in love?: "I am always lucky in love. But this month? Yeah, I'm thinking I might get luckier this month . I mean, I'm not after something permanent, yet, but I think I could do with some more love in my life. Any form of love is better then spending the entire 'month of love' with my boring cousin, Cle...” Pure winces at the thought. “Now, I really hope I get lucky in love this month.”

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Luck?: “Intelligence. Luck is definitely about relying on others to help you, whereas intelligence is relying on yourself. Or so, Cle tells me. I just think he's too boring to be lucky – or he thinks he's too clever for luck. He's such a stick in the mud...wait, what was the question again?”

How do you plan to use luck this month?: “I plan to find some love, find some happiness, and get through the last of the winter! Winter is cold, dude. Cold. I'm looking forward to a last lucky month of cold and waiting to see how the warmer months will go - hopefully my luck will carry through to warmth too.”

Velveteen Angel

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:07 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Zephira738
Participating Soquili: Cleite

This month, as winter heads towards its end, is a time we celebrate love. Do you think you'll get lucky in love?:
Lucky in love? Please, most people are shy of taking someone who comes with a foal. I'm still parenting a freaking stallion. No, I don't think I'm going to find love this month. Too busy anyway. Have you seen my womanizing cousin anywhere? I don't think its a good idea for him to be out of my sight for too long... he manages the most absurd amounts of mischief, and if you've asked him what you're asking me I don't doubt he's all manner of stupid ideas in his empty head right about now... Ah, sorry, rambling. Or ranting. My apologies. Anyway, as you asked, no I don't think I'll be 'getting lucky' this- oh dear lord he's rubbed off on me. That wasn't meant to imply anything at all whatsoever.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Luck?:
Oh, everything seems to be the opposite of luck. If you need to work for it, then it's nothing to do with just getting lucky. I suppose intelligence if you want something specific. Planning and being attentive and considerate all work much more reliably than deciding to trust in dumb luck. There is a reason for the 'dumb' in there after all.

Luck either happens or it doesn't. You can't count on it to save your sorry hide all the time. Maybe if you learned to make your own luck, but even then that's more like planning and paying attention. If I get lucky, maybe Pure will cool off before someone's father or brother or boyfriend come after him and not after I have to go save his skin. Now, if you'll excuse me, he's been out of my sight for a good ten minutes, there's probably reason for concern...
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:14 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Angelique DelaMort
Participating Soquili: Aydan
Link to Teepee: My Teepee

This month, as winter heads towards its end, is a time we celebrate love. Do you think you'll get lucky in love?:

Aydan shifted with uncharacteristic nervousness, “Lucky in love? Well…I don’t know, I mean, I don’t really have anyone or anything like that…not that I’m against it. Not at all. But I’m still somewhat new to the area, there just haven’t been many chances to meet new mares. But I’m supposed to go to some sort of gathering near the middle of the month, maybe something will happen there.”

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Luck?:

Aydan quietly considered the abilities, “Well, since Luck just happens and takes little effort, then its opposite would be something that would require a lot of effort, maybe a lot of time and dedication as opposed to something that just happens. In that light, I would say Stamina is the most opposite of Luck, because with luck, you’ll have what you want with little work or effort, it just comes to you, but with Stamina, you have the ability to keep working towards your goals when Luck fails you.”

Aydan sighed, “This month I just hope luck will be on my side when it comes to looking after my friends. They seem to find themselves in trouble all too frequently. A little luck would help keep them out of it.”

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Marzipanz
Crew

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:34 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Marzipanz
Participating Soquili: Lady Luck
Link to Teepee: Marzi's Teepee

Lucky slowly tilts her head to the side at the question, "Love? I already got love! My mama loves me, my daddy loves me, and of course my brother and sister love me! I'm already lucky when it comes to love!" A soft giggle falls from her lips as she ends her naive answer.

Lucky gives the smallest quirky smile, "This one is easy peazy. Intelligence is opposite of Luck because... well... you don't need to be smart if your lucky!" Gives a little dur face as she stands proudly.

"I don't know about this month but I think it'll help me for the rest of my life. I mean, I need all the luck I can get. My name is Lucky after all!" Gives a childish giggle, "How embarrassing would that be if I was unlucky instead of lucky?"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:57 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Scaramouche Fandango
Participating Soquili: Laika

This month, as winter heads towards its end, is a time we celebrate love. Do you think you'll get lucky in love?: "I don't think so. Not- not in the sense you mean. I know that I have the love of my friends and the love of my constant companion, but I haven't found that special someone. And... I'm not sure if I will. I mean, I'm not looking for him, y'see. I've got more important things to worry about right now."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Luck?: "I'd have to say Stamina. It just... has nothing in common with luck."

[bHow do you plan to use luck this month?: "I don't, really. I don't use luck. It isn't dependable. You can't rely on it like you can your courage or your speed. It'd be nice to come across some kind of great windfall, but I have no plans.

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:33 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Andranis
Participating Soquili: Ishara
Link to Teepee: [X]

An ear flicked in thought. "Hm... I think... Yes, I'll get lucky in love!" A smile seemed to stretch from one ear to the other. Okay, maybe applied wrong, that wouldn't help her...

Ishara looked at the sky, watching a cloud in thought. "Opposite of luck...? Intelligence. You use intelligence to figure things out to work in your favor. Luck is... Luck."

[bHow do you plan to use luck this month?:

Both ears pricked up with surprise. "Use... Luck? Huh..." She licked her lip a bit, before nibbling it. "Well, with luck... I hope to find a good stallion to have a good time with. Luck can happen with some perseverance, after all!"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:00 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Eienna
Participating Soquili: Atiya
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20773909

"Maybe," she says with a wry grin, "but there's no reason to rush."
The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Luck?: "That would be stamina. Luck has consists of a moment in time. Stamina is an extended effort."

[bHow do you plan to use luck this month?: "You never plan on using luck. It just kind of happens."

Eienna

sunchaser9000

Toothsome Shapeshifter

10,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:36 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Sunchaser9000
Participating Soquili: Axel
Link to Teepee: Teepee

Axel: As I've met very few ladies so far in my journies, I'm doubting that love will find me anytime soon. However, I certainly have hope that I'll get lucky. *Winks*

Axel: I would have to say that intelligence is the opposite of luck. Luck implies that you don't necessarily know what you're talking about, or that you didn't intend for something to happen. An intelligent soquili can plan much better and avoid depending on luck.

Axel: Well...I've entered the mixer...so I'll be using luck there...
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games