Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 677 678 679 680 681 682 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:22 am
Zhadgon
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Zhadgon
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Zhadgon
dronze
Camp Whatchuwannakill....

rofl rofl rofl Right now i´m in silly mode rofl rofl rofl good word rofl rofl rofl .
.n_n.

Perhaps being away from bed is making you delirious? lol XD

Yup i think so but i can´t sleep, i have been sleep all the afternoon like 4:00 to 9:00.
.n_n.

Oh...a lazy one eh? lol XD

Well tomorrow i don´t have class so that is why i´m still connected and sleep a lot that is a good thing i need it to have a relief for the last week i was in tests and exams.
.n_n.

True true. heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:25 am
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Zhadgon
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Zhadgon
x Glam Rock Kylie x

Yup i think so but i can´t sleep, i have been sleep all the afternoon like 4:00 to 9:00.
.n_n.

Well tomorrow i don´t have class so that is why i´m still connected and sleep a lot that is a good thing i need it to have a relief for the last week i was in tests and exams.
.n_n.

True true. heart

Yup and you Kylie how you still connected you are insominac like the most of us or is your free day tomorrow?
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:27 am
Zhadgon
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Zhadgon
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Zhadgon
x Glam Rock Kylie x

.n_n.

.n_n.

True true. heart

Yup and you Kylie how you still connected you are insominac like the most of us or is your free day tomorrow?
.n_n.

I usually go to bed around 2 am.....but I dunno why I'm still up. :  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:29 am
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Zhadgon
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Zhadgon
x Glam Rock Kylie x

.n_n.

True true. heart

.n_n.

Well maybe you have drink a lot of coffee.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:34 am
Zhadgon
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Zhadgon
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Zhadgon
x Glam Rock Kylie x

.n_n.

True true. heart

.n_n.

.n_n.

Meh, I don't drink coffee. lol

I'm tired now though, going to bed...see you tomorrow. heart Good night sweetie.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:42 am
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Zhadgon
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Zhadgon
x Glam Rock Kylie x

True true. heart

.n_n.

.n_n.

Meh, I don't drink coffee. lol

I'm tired now though, going to bed...see you tomorrow. heart Good night sweetie.

Good night Kylie.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:55 am
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Beware The Penguin
I would be on Subeta having fun with my pets but the server is down. x.x
So I is bored now.

Is is fun? o.O

Yeah it's A LOT of fun. Making money is easy as hell too. Anyone can EASIALLY make about 400k a day.

There are lots of things to do also. For instance, you get pets you get to feed, take care of, train, and battle with. And each pet comes in various colors. Now note this, ALL pets are free and cannot be sold. They can only be put up for adoption. Now, just because they are free doesn't maen all of them are easy to get. About half the pet population is on Subeta when you join from the get go, meaning, you can just get 'em. But the other half can be very challenging to get. Pet colors are also hard to achieve. When you first get your pets, the will be "Common" colored. To change the colors, use the pet zapper, or buy potions/eilixirs. Two of the colors requir alot of work to get.
The majorty of the potions are 1 mill to 18 mill. Though, alot of potions can be found at 1k-5k. It's mainly just what colors and how awesome they are that determines the price. And alot of them are pertty awesome. The Elixirs go from 5k to 1.5 mill and on a select few slightely above. The difference between elixirs and potions is, a potion, works on any pet and will most likely change the color unless the pet doesn't come in the color. Which is'nt very common. An Elixir on the other hand, is for a specific pet. So a Bloodred Potion (Costs over 5 mill) will turn a Tigrean into a Bloodred Tigrean. On the other hand, a Bloodred Tigrean Elixir (800k) is specifically for turning a Tigrean Bloodred. So if you'd want one, just get the Elixir instead.

The quests are daily, and you can do about 140 quests a day. The only one I can't do right now is the Sagitairous quest because I'm not worth 20 million yet. There are alot of interactive games to do, and a good amount of forums.

The avatars are also WAY better. As you can see in my signature. You also get to LAYER items on you HA (Human avatar) any way you want. For instance, see my dream avi in my sig? I can take the arm bands, and put them under the jacket, or put the gloves over the jacket sleaves and armband. Or I can put the belt on, and then the pants over it. So it's unlimited layer oppertunity.

There are LOTS of weapons, for your pets and for you. And there are tons of items Gaia doesn't have. Like tons of different wings for your avi, bloody stuff, all kinds of skin coloring, and lots of backgrounds. There's also a stock market. Which lets you make millions easy.

They even have censor bars you can BUY, (it's not automatic, you CAN be naked), for your crotch area when you feel like taking off the clothes and the air in. =]

Lots of minions, lots of chibis, weapons, it has pretty much everything and it's very fun.

They have a good ToS and set of rules, which they actually inforce ALOT, which is good because it blocks out all of the idiots. All the rules are pretty fair and really, easy to oblige to. Just make sure that IF you do decide to join, read the rules and no no's, because they will enforce messing up. They understand when your new, and they give 2 warnings before punishment, but like i said, all the rules are nice and easy. =]

The shops are a bit different, sometimes the shops are full, sometimes they're empty. They RESTOCK items. Meaning, they release new items alot. And when they do restock, you go off and buy all the future expensive items for no more than 5k in the shops, then sell em later for 500k or in some cases 13000k on the market. There are lots of sites Suebta oriented that can get you aware of all of the items and pets. I rec. subetahq.com.

ANYYYYYYYWAY...
My initial point is that it's alot of fun, and definitely a good site to join. It's a bit confusing at first, hell I'm still figuring a thing or two out. But there are lots of people to help you! ^^

They only have ONE problem, and that is unfortunitly, the servers go down from once a week for a night to fix things. It may not be a problem for all, but I hate it. xD  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:05 am
x Glam Rock Kylie x
Zhadgon
"The Camp of Natural Adventures" don´t have much imagination right now .-_-. sorry.
.n_n.

Lmao! For ghost telling! Horror stuff! silly... xp

Night of Haunting Memories.

Frightnight.

The Darkside, of the Greenside. rofl (I'm sorry it popped in my head and I had to say it. rofl )

Camp of Horrors.

SCREAM!

It's not the bear you should be afriad of...

Camp of Fire and Scares.

Just some ideas that popped in my tired little head. sweatdrop  

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:26 am
I have a feeling I missed a good convo. last night while doing my homework for once.

What did I miss?

(Good morning Pengie)  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:30 am
*Yawns*
Gooooooooood morning, kids.  

TheEmoSalesman

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:37 am
Goooood morning sales~

I'm off to school though, so I'm sorry we couldn't talk

Anyone who reads this have a good day (because I feel as if I have been lacking in my mod like duties lately)  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:39 am
I'll be on all day again, because I'm home today, I really hurt my leg and I can't walk on it. Dammit, you guys should make me a mod because I'm here all the time!!! xd  

TheEmoSalesman

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:45 am
If you played your cards right and brown nosed for a while I bet you could, I messed my foot up yesterday but Imma going to school.

Good luck with your injury mate  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:48 am
I prefer not to brown nose. If I get a promotion, I want it to be because I deserve it, not because I kissed some a** to get ahead.

Thanks, though. It should be fine in a couple days.  

TheEmoSalesman

l-VK-l

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:06 am
Dammie-kins
I have a feeling I missed a good convo. last night while doing my homework for once.

What did I miss?

(Good morning Pengie)
'Ey there. And good morning.  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 677 678 679 680 681 682 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games