Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:33 pm
Ooc: haha I will go read that in the morning. As well as answer the post then. Have a website that broke tonight. Sigh. And swamp with another project.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:13 am
Kaikoloren
Ooc: haha I will go read that in the morning. As well as answer the post then. Have a website that broke tonight. Sigh. And swamp with another project.

(((OOC: ICK! That sucks. Take your time... no rush hehehe.
Man the last two nights I've been trying to download Season 2 Ep 1 of Sherlock and Season 1 Ep 1 of Pushing Daisies (to get my Lee Pace fix haha) and BOTH nights my computer turned itself off to update...
Windows hates me...
Things would be a billion times easier if I could stream video! Hahaha.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:49 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"What...select few? You said you opened the door for people in your boxers. So how is that a select few? Or is it that you rarely have visitors and the ones you do are always that select few? Your poor neighbors." teased Sai back as his hand reached out and grasped the PJs.

These PJs reminded him of one man, Izzy Lucky. His brow furrowed then he looked up at Kai. "You know these look like something Izzy would where. But I can't see you in them. However, they are very plush..." He brought the soft PJs to his face and then slowly sat up.

It took Sai a moment to consider those words. Kai...and Shou...Yeah, definitely the stuff dreams were made of. But a man like himself. No, he wasn't a part of that dream. Even though the temptation of playing that part was alluring. Kai was quite handsome...quite a catch. And someone that Naoko had been attracted to! BAKA!

Sai chuckled, "Indeed. A fantasy the fans will not forget." Because it certainly was a fantasy. This guy, Kai didn't seem to mind at all that they weren't real lovers. That this was all a sham. Ok so maybe Kai wasn't attracted to Shou. That probably was it. Although the kiss he walked in on surely felt like there could be more. However, maybe Kai was a great actor. Sai could hem and haw about these thoughts all night since he couldn't exactly come out and ask what the heck was going on in greater detail.

"Excuse me while I use your bathroom." said Sai as he slowly got up and tested his legs. Things weren't quite stable but he could walk. It wasn't far to the bathroom and once inside, Sai closed the door then carefully changed. He sat down on the toilet and tried to figure out the earlier evening from the various tweets and new feeds. Kai and Shou put on quite a show. Good grief. Kissing in the car...dancing up a storm at the club. They were on the cover of most entertainment news in Japan right now and it was still the middle of the night. Tomorrow would be...a mess!!

Sai realized at this point he would not be able to face that barrage of media if he left this place as Shou. He'd have to call Yamada-san in the morning and get help if he were here in the morning. Sometimes Shou and he just shifted in the depths of dreams.

He cleaned his face off of all that blasted make up. Fortunately, there were things in this bathroom to do just that. Sai had learned at least this much - never sleep with makeup on if you can avoid it! One he toweled off his face and pushed back his hair, he peered into the mirror at his reflection. It was the face he always had known. Handsome enough, he supposed. Naoko had always said he was handsome. Jun thought so too.... God why did he have to think of Jun. His fingers gripped the side of the sink. Another mistake he'd have to live with. He'd have to learn to forgive himself one day...

He picked up the soft mask and slowly slipped it over his eyes. His whole life, hiding behind this mask...He...and Shou. Turning, Sai stepped out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. "I'm clean and these PJs are very comfy. It's surprising you've never worn them." Izzy would have loved these.

Sai crawled into the bed slipping under the warm covers. His smile broadened as looked Kai over again dreaming of things that maybe Kai's fans were dreaming of, "You know, this bed is big enough for the two of us, Kai. You really don't have to sleep on the couch. I don't bite..." Of course, then again.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Well...He was just trying to fix the problem and help me out. I'm sure he knew you'd fuss." said Michi with a wince and a sigh as Yuuji reapplied pressure. "Ok..Ok...but I can't get dressed with you holding my head." It was difficult to get used to being cared for like this when usually things were the other way around. Michi always cared for other people first.

"Yes, I know...believe me I do but I'm not usually the injured one." pouted Michi as Izzy started treating his wound. "Owch!"

"Oh....shush...You're just as fussy as Akihiko. Goodness. Now, Michi-kun you're going to be a good boy and let Yuuji do his job." Izzy was back to management mode because yes, he knew what needed to be done to take care of a star. Especially a newbie like Michi.

Izzy backed up after watching the peroxide bubble then let Yuuji take over. "I'm going up stairs to take care of my fussy star." Izzy smiled and walked out heading up to the kitchen.

Michi stood up before Yuuji could press another towel on his head. "Ok...Let me get my shirt and everything then we can head out." The sooner they got going, the sooner things would easy up for Michi and Akihiko. God...He just wanted to hold Akihiko and maybe they could talk? But would they talk or just end up in each others arms and forget the talking. Ugh. Michi swore to himself he'd do better as far as Akihiko was concerned. However, as he thought about it, he had done better this time than Akihiko did. At least, his intentions were good.

He turned around and glanced at Yuuji, "Thanks for helping with my head. Can't believe I fell in there. I feel like an Idiot." In more ways than one. He leaned over and gave Yuuji a warm hug. "I won't be able to do this at work. But thank you...." Michi knew that he had to work though things and really, he was glad that Yuuji was there while he did.

Upstairs, Izzy walked in to see Akihiko already busy with today's business. "I'm going to gather my things and head to Nakai's soon. Just hope he's up and Shou's not there. " Then he paused and just stared at his partner before finally asking, "Are you alright?" He walked over and put an hand on Akihiko's shoulder giving it a squeeze. "Michi's head will be ok. It's not that bad even though Yuuji is taking him to the doctor anyway. Maybe one stitch or two if anything. You just seem a bit...off. Anything I can do?" His eyes flicked over as the toast suddenly flew upward out of the toaster -nice crisp golden brown. "Would you like me to get out the butter or Jam for that?

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:51 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I don't usually have visitors." Nakai replied, sitting on the bed as he watched Shou head for the bathroom. "But when I do and they make the mistake of waking me up, well... I can't help what I come to the door wearing." he teased with a wink before pointing to the pajamas. "Yeah well, Izzy bought them for me. I think he thought they'd make me a little more conservative. Which really isn't happening any time soon."
While Shou was changing, Kai laid on his bed at the foot, arms behind his head, staring up at the ceiling. Soon the mercurial man returned and the guitarist sat up.
"Yeah well I get hot easily and those seem just a bit too warm for me." but then one eyebrow arched and the blond cocked his head to the side every so slightly. "Uh huh... you don't bite? I thought I was supposed to be on my best behavior. It isn't that I don't want to sleep in my own bed, it's just I don't want to do something that might piss you off or screw up our budding friendship."
Yet Nakai didn't move to leave... which really said that he was wondering just how far Shou was going to let him go before he'd hit that drawn line between them.

User Image

For a moment, Akihiko didn't say anything... and he didn't move either. He felt the hand on his shoulder, his eyes closing just a bit tighter at the feel. The urge to just shrug Izzy's grasp away and walk off welled up inside of the man and for the span of a few heartbeats... Narcissus very well almost did just that.
But instead, the young tiger sighed and reached one hand up, resting it over the fingers on his shoulder warmly. "Guess head wounds kind of freak me out right now..." the musician replied, turning to glance at Izzy with a small smile. "There's nothing you can do. Really. I've been a bit off for a while now. But... I'm fine, Ruki. I'm going to have breakfast, dry toast I think," because anything sweet just really didn't appeal to him right now. "Then I'll get dressed and head to work."

User Image

"You look like an idiot too." Yuuji teased when Izzy had left... but then suddenly he was hugged and that had been a bit unexpected. "Why are you thanking me? You just made my life more difficult." he teased again, returning the hug. "Sorry I burst in here like that. When Izzy came to see if I was awake... and when he told me Akihiko was down here while you were showering... guess I jumped to the wrong conclusion."
Pulling out of the hug, Takagi glanced at the wound another time, tossing the towel over into the bathroom so he wouldn't get any of the blood on the carpet. "I'll grab my things once you're up the stairs. I don't want you falling down the stairs and making this worse."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:23 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"You don't? Mm...that's hard to believe as handsome as you are." said Sai with a laugh before he closed the door. As Sai suspected, Izzy's PJs. Well, at least ones he purchased. The manager had a thing for blue and a little known fact, smiley faces. Of course, Izzy had told Sai this on one long night upon the ocean as they were staring at the stars. Izzy had a good heart. "Conservative? Oh...I doubt a pair of PJs could fix that problem." Sai called back amidst the scrubbing of his face.

Sai could tell that Kai was a little surprised maybe slightly apprehensive, "Yes...I suppose you are to be on your best behavior but friends can sleep in the same bed, can they not?" he asked as sat up in the bed and reached over pulling Kai back down on to the mattress. He looked down over the man he had pulled upon the bed and then leaned in and placed a chaste kiss upon those soft lips. "Besides...then when the public asks about us, you can actually say 'No Comment' with a smirk on those sensual lips as if you do have some secret to hold. Although...." Sai really did like the softness of those lips he barely knew. His words but a whisper as he finished, "....I wish I wouldn't have ruined our...first practice make out session." Sai really regretted that one.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Well I wasn't trying to make your life more difficult." answered Michi as he held Yuuji close. He closed his eyes and welcomed the returned hug. At least, Yuuji wasn't too pissed with him. "Yeah...I guess it's easy to come to the wrong conclusion with us." Yeah...very easy. Sometimes flames didn't die out quickly. It was going to take Akihiko awhile...and the same with himself. Maybe once Akihiko's life was back in order things would be easier. Then there wouldn't be so much tension and need for release. Either way, Michi had to move on, although it hurt to do so.

Michi put himself together then headed for the stairs finally dressed in his clothes, "I'm starving Yuuji. Can we get some food in town after we leave?" He walked up stairs and made his way to the front foyer to find his shoes. Carefully he leaned down and pulled them on then waited for Yuuji. He had a feeling Yuuji would take care of the goodbyes. He didn't want to put any more stress on Akihiko.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy could feel the tension within Akihiko. Had something else happened downstairs? The manager kept his lips sealed for the few moments that Akihiko held this hand. It was a warm touch but there was still tension within. The explanation seemed plausible, however, considering Yuuji's reaction earlier, he wasn't so sure. "Alright...I understand. But...if you need to talk to me about anything. You know I'm here."

He didn't lean in and give Akihiko any kisses this time. Izzy kind of felt like there was a bit of distance between them at this moment. However, he did ask softly, "Are we still on for tonight?" It was a simple enough question...although after he said it, maybe not so simple for Akihiko.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:14 pm
User Image

"Anything?" Akihiko asked, and even he didn't understand why his voice sounded so strangely in his own ears.
The musician removed Izzy's fingers from his shoulder, but he didn't let the hand go. Instead, blue eyes studied those digits before bringing them up to his lips and kissing them very lightly. He ran his thumb over Izzy's fingers then before looking up into his partner's earthy gaze.
"I'm sorry." Narcissus spoke softly, and the guilt that he felt was displayed easily in his gaze. "I... It's hard for me sometimes. I know we have had this discussion in the past and it's really my fault because I'm such a jealous fool." he sighed softly, kissing those fingers gently once more. "We're on for tonight... because if we're not... I fear I'll do something soon that I'll regret... and where you're concerned... where your feelings and your heart are concerned, Ruki... I don't want that."
Turning from where he stood, Akihiko pulled Izzy close, wrapping his arms around the shorter man and just breathing deeply. This is what he wanted... this was who he wanted... He had made his choice. Now, he had to shore up his resolution to that choice.
In the back of his mind, Narcissus knew, it would probably be best if he had limited contact with Michi for a few weeks... until things could start going back to some form of normal.
Even if being apart from the man he considered his best friend would be a bit painful... it really would be, he hoped, for the best.

User Image

"Easy? More like the first thing that comes to mind." Yuuji replied seriously as he followed his star back up the stairs. "Yes, we'll get something on the way into town. I'll... I'll grab my things."
He made his way back to the guest room and got everything he'd brought with him. Making sure he was at least somewhat presentable, Takagi hurried back to the front foyer and started putting on his own shoes.
"I'll text Akihiko from the car and let him know we're on our way to get your head looked at." Yuuji spoke, not really wanting to go in search of his cousin just now.

User Image

"Well I suppose they can but..." suddenly Nakai found himself on his back on the bed with Shou hovering above him. "I thought I was supposed to be the one on top here." he teased, reaching one hand up to run through Shou's hair for a moment. "If you'd like to practice a bit more... I wouldn't object. However... I don't want to do something you'll regret tomorrow, Shou. Really. I've too much respect for you for that..." a smile crept onto his lips, a slight half smirk. "Course... it's not like I haven't thought about it, to be honest."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:54 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Anything at all....you just have to open up." answered Izzy with a gentle smile. He couldn't make Akihiko talk to him but he could let him know he cared. He watched that hand hold his own and sighed softly when they were kissed. It was a good feeling. His partner was still within that head even though a little bit of turmoil was within those blue eyes.

"I can't disagree with you. I can see it in your eyes. And well, yes, you're a jealous fool. And...I guess it will take you some time to work things out." He wouldn't say Michi's name, he was guessing that the real cause of that guilty face was in regards to Akihiko's best friend. But Akihiko made a choice even when Izzy offered him the freedom to do other things, as long as he could as well. So Akihiko would have to work things through, because Izzy would live no other way but equal in a relationship.

"Ok..." responded Izzy welcoming that warm hug. He wished he could say more about all these things but in all honesty, he couldn't solve Akihiko's problem with Michi. "I'll be here tonight waiting for you. And hopefully Nakai doesn't cause too many problems for the two of us." He gave Akihiko a tight squeeze with his arms. Then kissed the man's shoulder before slowly releasing him. "Now...why don't you get to work before you brood too much. Don't let that mood get in your way while you deal with...the media." he winked and then wondered if Akihiko should be handling this. No...wait, he needed to get his hands dirty and do this job.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"Ah....geesh...it's not that bad." Ok...so it was THAT bad. But Michi really didn't want to explain how bad it was. He didn't want Yuuji worrying. Actually he didn't want to worry himself any more than he had. It was an impossible situation for the man, who usually like to sleep around.

"Sounds good. Probably for the best anyway. I wouldn't want him fussing too much over my head wound" Or thinking about the other things they could have been doing. Yeah those other things still hung in the back of Michi's mind even though he had tried everything to put it behind him. But Michi focused back on Yuuji and then left the house to get into the car. Good thing Yuuji was driving because right then, Michi felt a little too achy to do so. He wished he could do work right now just to get his mind off of things, however, he had a feeling the doctor was going to tell him to take it easy for a day.

He wasn't really tired but he leaned back in the seat and closed his eyes. The words to a song filtering through his head. One that truly fit the world that he and Akihiko shared. "I think I'll write some music today if I can't do other work...."

...Dark Star.

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai blinked for a moment... On top? Kai really was a Seme? Well ok, that part Sai had to step back from in his mind and then acknowledge the common facts. If Naoko was a uke, Kai could only be a seme. Because Naoko really wasn't seme material, or seke for that matter. "I think you've some how ended up on the bottom tonight. Maybe a change is good. " teased Sai as he stared back into Kai's amber eyes; leaning into the hand that drifted through his hair. "Hmm...then I wouldn't object either and I won't let you do anything...you'll regret."

It really was an handsome but naughty smile on the lips of the man below him. "Then that's the two of us...thinking about it." Sai chose this moment to be the assertive one even against his own better judgement about the whole thing. But knowing that this man would never know him for anything more than Shou....nothing more than a friend. Maybe it was easy to lie to himself and enjoy the moment. Would he regret it in the morning? Mm...no, hopefully not.

The space between them decreased rapidly as he descended and gave Kai a slow sensual kiss upon those smirking lips. His fingers tips kept him hovering above Kai as he savored the taste of the man below. Sai didn't know if his kissing style even remotely matched Shou's but he'd take the lead and see where this chance opportunity led. Even though his emotions were tainted by alcohol, he didn't have the desperate and guilt ridden feelings that had haunted him from the first moments with Jun. Kai was a completely different man, without any knowledge of who he was kissing. And Sai, for once could just relax and enjoy...for once in his life.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:34 pm
(((OOC: I have issues today...
http://legolaslover2003.tumblr.com/post/70701823851/because-we-all-know-that-this-is-exactly-how
http://legolaslover2003.tumblr.com/post/70703122814/and-now-i-will-forever-think-of-this-as-being-how
http://legolaslover2003.tumblr.com/post/70704146552/flails-arms-the-cuteness-it-burns
http://legolaslover2003.tumblr.com/post/70705644361/because-when-this-happened-i-totally-thought-of
http://legolaslover2003.tumblr.com/post/70706754734/the-day-i-see-thranduil-smile-this-big-will-be
http://legolaslover2003.tumblr.com/post/70707168609/im-starting-to-wonder-about-lee-pace-and-shiny
http://legolaslover2003.tumblr.com/post/70708172744/yeah-im-a-nut-made-by-me-have-fun-with-it
http://legolaslover2003.tumblr.com/post/70712677729/the-time-lee-pace-spoke-and-i-laughed-so-hard-soup
http://legolaslover2003.tumblr.com/post/70715880059/thranduilings-posted-this-picture-earlier-today
http://legolaslover2003.tumblr.com/post/70716378817/thranduils-jacuzzi-yeah

One of my clicky site friends told me about "Pushing Daisies" the other day... OMG... within the first 10 minutes I was already in love with this show!
I think you'd like it, if you haven't seen it, because it's HILARIOUS.
And it has Thranduil... -wink-

I think it was a very bad idea to tell me about this show...)))

User Image

"Opening up has never been my forte." Akihiko joked lightly, turning his head enough to very gently kiss the top of his partner's head. "Aishiteru, Ruki..." he whispered, blue eyes closing as for a time, the young tiger just held his love again his chest.
But then the musician sighed, "Nakai... He just had to make our lives harder, didn't he? Oh don't worry about me and the media. Have you ever known me to mess up in their eye?" Akihiko asked, releasing the shorter man and then stepped around him toward the toaster. "It's just a mask that they'll see. It's all they've ever seen and all they ever will see. We both know that. Do you want some toast, by the way?"
Distracting himself from the true issue at hand was best for now... and what better way to do that then with breakfast.
"I should've fixed something a little more substantial but Ohayou's already called me and I've already gotten an earful about the media hounding the office for a reply. Figured the sooner you and I could get going and get to the bottom of things... the better."
Yes... work...
He would immerse himself in work, just like he always had when he needed to forget something or shy away from the real problem at hand.

User Image

"A change isn't happening." Nakai replied with a mischievous smirk.
His hands moved then, placing themselves against Shou's hips from below in a light grip. In all honesty the guitarist had no intentions of going back on their original deal because he really did want this man's friendship before anything else. Shou was a unique individual who understood the strings of a guitar as intimately as he himself did. They were both in a world of glamor and fame and fortune, though for himself it was probably more prospective fortune at the moment. If he angered Shou or hurt him in any way, Kai knew he'd regret it.
The kiss that soon followed wasn't quite expected... and it felt... different. Perhaps, Kai thought to himself, Shou was just a tad bit less drunk... or perhaps the man felt more in control when on top of the situation. Whatever the case, the blond wasn't exactly sure he wanted to be on the bottom of this relationship at all... if it was a sexual one instead of just a flirtatiously friendly one in the end.
But there was something in Nakai's mind that gave him pause... made him hesitate... well no not hesitate in the kiss because his lips and tongue eagerly returned that with an equally slow and sensual demand... The hesitation was more in his body than anything...
And he really didn't know how to respond to it.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 2:12 pm
(OOC: Amusing! hhaha... maybe when I return from vacation I'll have time to look the show up. Although I think the Lee Pace is far more handsome done up as Thranduil than the character in that other show. However the photos were fun to look at.

BTW: I stopped with Izzy's posting so we can close up Sai/Shou/Kai. Figured Sai's going to nod off fairly soon anyway.
)

User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai pulled his moist lips away and this time it was his turn to run his fingers within Kai's hair. So soft and blond. It really was quite lovely. Sai could feel the hesitation in Kai's body and that told Sai that they would not go very far. Shou's friendship must have been foremost in the man's mind. At least, that is what Sai suspected.

However, his lips moved along Kai's jaw tracing that line all the way to Kai's ear. "Don't worry...I won't do anything either one of us will regret. This is only practice remember." He nipped Kai's ear playfully, deciding no agenda was the best thing. He'd not ruin the friendly relationship that Shou and Kai were building. The pads of his fingers tenderly caressed Kai's ear before his lips pulled from the other ear. He walked his fingers down along Kai's shoulder before caressing the muscle there noting all the toned areas of Kai. "My...my...and I thought I had been working out enough. Appears I've some work to do still." He smirked at Kai and kept things casual. Less romantic than he'd like to be and a bit more playful.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:18 am
(((OOC: Well yes Lee is truly more handsome as Thranduil, but Ned is just... he's so adorably cute... like you just want to grab him and hug him (which would be bad if he had just brought you back to life)... kinda like Izzy sometimes. You know like when Izzy does things like get excited about nachos... it's that kind of cute. Plus the romantic story is sooooooo sweet. And that's saying a lot since I usually hate romantic things.
The premise is that he has the gift to touch someone/something and bring them/it back to life. But only for 1 minute or else someone/something else dies in it's place. However, if someone/something IS brought back to life by him, and he touches them/it a second time, they/it dies for good. So he grows up and runs a pie store and, in his own words: "Well it's pretty much I bake pies and wake the dead. I live a very sheltered life." but then he meets a detective and they form a partnership to solve murders that offer rewards (because it's easier to find out who killed a person if you can ask the dead person who did it). But then things get... complicated, hehehe.
It's fun and kind of has the sort of feel of "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" in my opinion.)))

User Image

"Best practice I've had in a while..." Nakai teased, tilting his head to allow Shou better access to where his lips wished to travel.
Amber eyes closed for but a few moments, enjoying the attention. Before, during their practice, he had been running the show... but now it seemed that ever mercurial man had decided that the guitarist needed to be the center of attention during this second run.
"I think your toned enough, Shou." Kai spoke, letting the hands on the masked man's hips travel up to feel that nicely shaped back and shoulders. "Besides... I swim a lot when I get the chance... really does work muscles that you don't normally use."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:49 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai blushed just a little as Kai teased him, "Really? Mm...I wonder how often you practice?" His lips descended upon Kai's again and very slowly he kissed each lip before pressing a little further. It was as if they could have a whispered conversation between those pressed lips. Meanwhile, Sai's fingertips wandered slowly over Kai's eyebrow tracing the edge then running over his cheek until he cupped Kai's chin. His moist lips finally pressed to part Kai's as his tongue flicked passed Kai's teeth to entwine and mingled with his 'practice partner'.

His body arched a little as Kai's hands moved along his back and shoulder. "You think so? Mm...alright. If it's good enough, then maybe I shouldn't worry. Swimming? I have a feeling you look quite sexy in a bathing suit. Maybe I'll have to search out your pool one day and be a voyeur. Because...I wouldn't mind viewing those muscles you 'don't normally use.' I didn't think it was possible to not use...a muscle unless..." He didn't continue the comment but glanced down between them and before lifting his head and winking. There were so many ways to take that...comment. But with a teasing grin he continued, "So...since this is practice, you have to tell me what you like during...practice. Are there any muscles we should be working out here?" Oh yes, Sai could joke around when he had nothing to lose. He was actually having fun.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:26 pm
emotion_bigheart Merry Christmas NIL!!!!!!!!!! emotion_bigheart

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:47 am
Kaikoloren
emotion_bigheart Merry Christmas NIL!!!!!!!!!! emotion_bigheart

yum_tea MERRY CHRISTMAS, KAIKO! yum_pumpkinpie

Though it's a few hours late and well I was sick with the flu on Christmas Day so I didn't get to go to see my cousins... -sigh- Going to bed now though... I slept all day because I was so sick then I woke up at like 6pm and now I can't sleep again...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:50 pm
((OOC: Back in my part of the world again. Hope you're having a good holiday!))  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:54 pm
(OOC: A little early but.....

cheese_whine HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!! cheese_whine

Hoping that 2014 will be a great one for both of us. Filled with Joy....and Gold plus an Arkenstone. Uh...I mean CASH...cold hard cash that actually lines are wallets with precious green... LOL emotion_awesome

But beyond that, may your boys all find love of some sort in 2014...Even your most troublesome ones. Yes...Katsu...that means YOU! cat_4laugh

))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games