Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 676 677 678 679 680 681 683 684 685 686 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:34 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'm fine." Akihiko replied, daring to open his eyes just enough to see Michi in the mirror as he started to slide the door open. "Just stay in there!"
Damn it was hot in here...
Narcissus felt kind of faint and he raised his head, tilting it back to stare at the ceiling while his hands remained clenched on the sink counter.
"Look, it's fine that you took over the bed, Michi-kun. Ruki and I slept in the guest room. I think he liked having a window for once." the musician replied with a small smile.
'Reign it in, Akihiko... damn... Ruki is yours. Don't you dare forget that.' he said to himself, trying desperately to get control over his sudden raging hormones.
"Guess I'm just a bit tired. But if you want a mattress like that, I'm sure it can be arranged. Maybe not one quite that BIG but still." he continued to talk, using the ceiling to keep his eyes distracted.

User Image
User Image

"And yet you looked white as a ghost when Ishihara-san was down here before." Ono spoke, leveling the man with his dark gaze. "He's a man to be feared yes... but I would have thought you to be a bit immune to the sense of fear he seems to inspire in so many. What with you being a fan boy and all..."
Of course Takashi knew that You wasn't to be trifled with... but usually the shark stayed away from the depths.
Having had him there... stirring up trouble...
"Perhaps you should ask him once you're free of this place... From what I observed earlier... he and Katsu have some sort of past in the world above. No doubt you'll run into him again, Oreo-san."
He pushed his glasses up once more. "As for why I was on level 4, I don't know. It was where I was placed as, I said before, punishment. I wasn't just some nobody picked up off the street, you know."

User Image

Dark eyes closed and Azriel laid back upon the pillows, stretching his lithe body and seeming, for a moment, to have fallen back asleep.
It was just so nice really... the warmth and relaxation... the sun hadn't even risen yet, though it was lightening the edges of the sky outside, or rather what could be seen from the windows. Soon he would have to get up and begin his day...
"Ne, Asato-kun... what are you thinking about right now? And don't tell me something that I want to hear... I'm serious. What are the thoughts going through your mind at this very moment?"
It was, perhaps, an odd question... but then again Katsumi was kind of an odd duck to begin with.

User Image

User Image

"You know... if this wasn't Akihiko's house... I probably would have freaked out when you opened that door." Yuuji spoke, though the man didn't move.
Hell he didn't even open his eyes... but his arm was under the pillow... like a well practiced motion.
Normally there'd be a gun there...
If this weren't his cousin's home...
With a slight sigh, Takagi drew his arms out from under the pillows and turned on his side, propping his head up on one palm. "Worried I'd make a mess, Lucky-san? Or... perhaps you're more worried on who I'd spy on?" Yuuji asked with a pleasant smile, his hair all bed head ruffled.

User Image

For a moment, Nakai's amber gaze focused in hard on Shou. He stared at the other man, those eyes unreadable... which was probably a good thing.
"He didn't do anything to me." Kai replied honestly, looking away for a moment as he tried to figure out how to explain that gut wrenching disgust at being compared to a man he'd once found gorgeous. "We just weren't right for each other. That's all. And I always get mistaken for him and that gets annoying. I can't even play piano.' the guitarist teased with a lopsided grin as he glanced at a clock.
"Wait, there's no way I'm sending you home in a taxi this late. Bunk here. You can even take my bed and I'll crash on the sofa. You're the one who's got to go to work tomorrow anyway. It's my break, remember?" the blond continued, going about picking up and putting away the pizza boxes and empty beer bottles.
Eventually he came back to squat down in front of Sai again. "So... does this mean we shouldn't bring too much beer camping?" Nakai asked, wondering if there was just a certain alcohol limit that Shou could hit before he went basically bonkers.
This had been such a strange reaction...
But then the gentle hand on his face had been an even odder move by the mercurial man. Before Shou could pull his hand away however, Kai caught it in his own. For a moment his amber eyes just looked at the other man's fingers.
Then the guitarist laughed and brought Shou's hand up to his lips, kissing it lightly before letting go and winking at the masked man. "Guess I'll just have to keep the playboy hiding away for now then." Nakai teased before laughing.
He rose, sitting on the edge of the coffee table in front of Shou now. "So... since I promised to be good... is there anything else I can get you? Want me to help you to bed or find a trash can in case a hangover rears it's ugly head in the middle of the night?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:36 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai watched this man closely but he couldn't quite distinguish what was going on behind those amber eyes. Maybe he would just have to ask Naoko about it one day. "I see...well, he is popular although you're much more mm...how shall I say it. More manly than he. But it's a compliment to be mistaken for someone beautiful." Sai tried to touch around the topic carefully although he wondered if there weren't something more. He loved his brother dearly. It was a shame that this man had a bad...experience. However, Sai then realized, that this man...actually had a thing for Naoko once. Ugh...did Sai always have to find the one that Naoko might have once found attractive. Sai had fallen for Jun. Big Mistake. He needed to avoid making that same mistake here!

Just by glancing around the room, Sai could tell that this man wasn't a pianist but he definitely was a guitarist. Something Shou probably found attractive considering Shou played too. But Sai...well. Sai was best behind a desk and computer working on deals with corporations. Sai never really tried to play guitar, he had left all those beautiful musical creations to Naoko so his ears could savor the wealth in those fingers. But maybe Sai, just had been afraid to try.

"Are you sure? I mean it's just as easy to take a....cab." But then Sai's brow furrowed realizing that Shou's work tomorrow probably was intense and their body would be exhausted. "Maybe you're right. But it's no problem for me to sleep on the sofa. This is your house. It wouldn't be right for me to take your bed." Sai tried to be fair because he didn't want to be an inconvenience.

When the man asked him about the camping, Sai tried to play this off too because he didn't have any clue about the CAMPING! Shou was going camping! Since when did Shou camp? He seemed a little surprised by this but then said quickly, "Are you sure you'll be ok camping with...S...Me? I could make a real mess of things. Not to mention I'm terrible at cooking." Sai knew about Shou's kitchen skills through Naoko and Ko. That was exactly why most of Shou's food had been catered or prepared for him before Ko and Naoko moved into the house. Yamada-san had been smart about Shou's day to day world. "Maybe....we shouldn't bring too much beer. I wouldn't want our campsite ending up on national TV" said Sai with a small smile. God forbid but Shou's adventures could get a person into trouble so easily especially Sai!

Sai hadn't expected the man to take a hold and kiss his fingers gently. The blond before Sai had some deeper sensitivity. Although in Sai's opinion, that wink was definitely whatever mask this man wore to cover up other thoughts. "I guess so....but maybe not too deeply." Sai didn't want to say he hated the man's touch. Anything but. However, he knew there was no chance for anything between them. But even as he said that, he wished something could be different. But seriously it was silly to think that way. If it weren't for the alchohol, Sai would be making more direct decisions. But right now, he was seriously floundering.

"A trash can might be useful but I surely hope I don't ...do that." Had Shou ever got that drunk? Was he that drunk? Sai prayed not. "Maybe you can tuck me in?" he grinned a little as he thought about it but then he frowned, "Ah...Shimatta. I didn't bring PJs. Are you sure I should stay here? I suppose I can sleep in these but..." Sai's eyes drifted upward into those amber eyes, "Maybe...I'll be alright in these." Indecisiveness struck him again in his inebriation. He wasn't sure he wanted to leave. Nor was he sure he wanted to sleep alone.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Well I'm glad you didn't freak out. That might have been troublesome...for me." answered Izzy as he turned the lights on low. "I was worried you might be sick. " he responded honestly. "We hadn't seen you in awhile and well, you're not the type to just skip out on work. The other possibility was that Michi was just...that good. Oh yes, Michi is downstairs showering and Akihiko went to retrieve him."

Then he paused and seemed very thoughtful. "Actually I didn't realize you might be 'spying' on us. You do remember that your job is different now right?" Izzy was sure to point out this because Yuuji was Michi's manager now. It was suppose to make Yuuji's life less stressful so he'd have more time to himself. Izzy smiled though and walked over to open the curtains revealing the frosty outside.

"You should get up. Take your star to work and....try not to think too hard on how hot he is while you're working." Izzy winked while turning around to face Yuuji once more.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"What thoughts are going through my head right now?" Suddenly Hiroki blushed, "Well, I was thinking about you on the beach running in the sand...in tiny black spandex trunks. Digging up seashells and scampering into the water. Then I....was picturing myself smoothing sunscreen all over your pale skin." He had to wonder where these questions came from some days. But then again, this is what made being with Katsumi unique sometimes.

"Those were the last thoughts that I was thinking until now." He rolled onto his back and stared up at the ceiling. "My next though is, I don't want to go to work. But Nakai's mess won't wait forever."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

OREO

"Yeah.. I was as white as a ghost. And scared out of my mind. I probably wouldn't have been so afraid had I not been completely helpless and feeling irrational. I was sick as a dog with this stuff you've been injecting into me. At least when I've seen him work upstairs, I've some chance in hell of doing something if he turned on me. Right then, I couldn't think straight." commented Oreo with a frown on his face. He was a serious fan of Ishihara You. Oreo did feel ashamed that he had acted that way but he couldn't help it then. Being a sick experiment certainly was not the way that Oreo had wanted to be when seeing Ishihara work.

"Mm....Maybe. Well, I'll see what Katsu-san allows. Yeah you're probably right though. I'm sure to meet him again. Hopefully he doesn't remember me as the pale faced experiment watching him...Well...yeah...It's not something I want think about." Oreo huffed as he rolled over on his stomach. Of all things to do when your idol was standing right there. He really didn't want to be reminded.

"Ah....yeah...you had a good job too prior to coming here. We have that in common at least." said Oreo before he yawned and let his head rest upon the pillow, "I think...maybe...I should take a nap, Ono-san."

Right when he said that, the door opened abruptly and the Doctor walked in. "Ah...so I should have guessed I'd find you here." The Doctor's gaze fell upon Ono but a creepy smile was upon his lips. His lab coat was a pristine white and smelled faintly like bleach while in his hand was a simple clipboard with his latest results from a recent test subject.

Oreo held his pillow tightly and said nothing. He acted like he was asleep and prayed the Doctor would NOT notice him! However that was seriously doubtful considering the man was unfortunately very attentive with his victims.

The Doctor walked around Oreo then peered down at the experiment and over to the tons of plates. "He's starting to gain some appetite. Good...good...." His thin fingers reached down and ruffled Oreo's hair before holding as if to feel it's texture. "And there are signs of accelerated hair growth." The Doctor glanced up then pulled his finger tips from Oreo's hair. "So...I'd like to talk to you about his progress Ono....Would you like to give me an update here, or in private?"

The Dom couldn't help but cringe as he lie there. It was hard to remain still but after the last time the Doctor looked him over he prayed that the man would just leave and talk somewhere else.

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi stopped half way in and out of the shower, "Stay in here? What?" He stepped back and closed the door then started to quickly wash off the soap suds. " You're being odd Akihiko. If you're not feeling well you should let me help you."

The sounds of hands slapping the soaked skin were easy to hear as Michi rinsed. "Cool...I didn't know who made your mattress and I wasn't about to try to lift it to look at the bottom. Oh no, I don't need one as big as that. Hiroki-san's home won't fit it in the Master bedroom. Although it's a very nice bedroom. Bigger than anything I've owned."

Once he was squeaky clean, he put the body wash back on the ledge then reached over to turn of the water. It was in that instance there was a sudden slip and a slam on the bottom of the tile on the shower floor. "Itai!!" cried out Michi as he slumped at the bottom of the tub.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:23 pm
User Image

Nakai sighed ever so slightly, "I suppose it is a compliment... You can imagine my surprise when I first met him. Someone having your own face is... a bit well weird... but..." the blond shrugged. "We just weren't meant to be and I was too busy to compete with his violinist friend at the time." he picked up Sai's water and went to refill the glass. Coming back, the guitarist handed it to the man once more. "House or not, you're my guest and YOU are the one who has a long day tomorrow. Not me. Hiatus, remember? I plan on... well... if I know Ohayou, I'll be getting a million phone calls tomorrow about us at the club. So I'll probably spend my day in boxers answering questions over the phone. I hope Narcissus is the one who has to deal with the media frenzy." the guitarist snickered, liking that idea quite a bit. "Anyway, we'll have fun camping. I'll get your mind off all the clutter and frantic days. Something nice and simple and we can both just relax and enjoy being away from the world. I promise not to disappoint, Shou. Really. AND you won't have to cook... though I might ask you to hike around for firewood." he teased, taking Sai's hand in his own. "Come on. Follow me and you can borrow some of my pajamas. I actually have some that I've never worn."
Nakai carefully helped Shou to stand, making sure the man didn't topple over at the same time. "Trust me. You're in good hands."

User Image

"Sick? No... tired yes but hardly sick." Yuuji replied as he got up, stretching his arms up over his head. "As for Mi... ugh, you didn't... Lucky-san... honestly..."
Quickly the man was making sure he was perfectly presentable.
"I'll do that. Take Michi to work. But right now I'm more worried about your boyfriend and my star... alone... in a bathroom..." Takagi spoke, throwing a look Izzy's way that said he guessed that temptation was sure to follow.

User Image

Katsumi smiled softly, "Guess I would have to wear swim trunks, ne?" the bat asked with a very coy glint to his eyes. "And sunscreen... yes... plenty of that. I think I burn easily, though I'm not sure. It isn't like I've just laid out in the sun before."
Which was true... PIT denizens didn't exactly get tans...
Dark eyes locked onto Hiroki's gaze then though. "Work... no... I suppose it won't wait forever... and neither will Shou..." sighing, Azriel pulled himself out of the other man's arms and crawled out of the bed's blankets. "My toes are cold... of all things..." he whispered, pulling his knees to his chest and reaching beneath the blankets to rub his toes with his fingers. The young man leaned his head down to rest it on his knees before looking over at Hiroki once more. "I suppose you'll be on the phone a lot today then, ne?"

User Image

User Image
User Image

Hearing that Oreo planned to nap, Takashi decided to go about his business... until the door opened.
Turning, Ono smiled slightly at the Doctor, more out of respect than anything else. "I was making sure the subject was well fed. His appetite seemed to grow enormously with the treatments." the surgeon's gaze followed the older man's movements, though he made no moved of his own. "Yes, sir. His hair and fingernails have both been growing at a rapid rate. He'll need a haircut if this keeps up." picking up his own charts once more and walking over to the lab coat clad man. "In private I think. The subject needs his rest after such a large meal. Would you like to speak in your office, sir?"

User Image

Without thinking... without ever thinking it seemed... Akihiko turned and dashed over to the shower. He opened it, also not thinking, and looked down toward the crumbled pile of friend he found on the floor.
"Michi, what did you do?" Narcissus asked, all thoughts of his shrinking boxers forgotten for the moment. "Look I... it's not that I'm not feeling well. Really." he reached out, helping his friend to stand up once more. "You spent too much time scrubbing your feet and they got slippery... baaaka..." the young tiger teased.
His hold however on Michi's arms tightened just a bit... the heat from the shower making him sweat just a little.
Michi looked so good... standing there... glistening in the light like that...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:04 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai's brow furrowed slightly with the explanation. Naoko would have done much better to have been with this guy than Ryuu. Of that much Sai was certain even from the short time he had been talking to him. But then, he got another clue as to who the man was. Someone that worked for the rival company, Ohayou. Oh great Shou, you really know how to pick your dates. But then Sai realized that more than likely Shou's phone would have more answers for him! He just needed a moment to look at it! He took the drink that was offered to him and then sipped. "Yes...you've some time off. But...Oh fine. Ok... I'll sleep in your bed if that's going to make you happy." Sai wouldn't argue too much considering he still felt drunk.

"Somehow I don't know if that's a good idea of not. Please tell me you'll be wearing something if they want to talk to you in person or over Skype." Sai was very much a prude at times. He didn't like showing off skin on his own in public. Shou's closet sometimes floored the man and if it weren't for the price of said clothes he probably would have gotten rid of them. Well, ok maybe not because those were costumes for concerts as well. "You looked very pleased with yourself about Narcissus' situation. So what do you think the headlines will say about us?" Sai hoped this question would reveal a bit more information of what happened at the club. He set down the glass on the coffee table as he waited to hear how the blond would answer.

"And...what are the dates of our camping trip again? Or was that going to be planned after my tour?" asked Sai as he tried to figure out what Shou had gotten them into. "I'm sure I'll need to take a few notes so I don't forget this with some horrible hangover." At least he hoped that he would not get a hangover but right now he wasn't so sure. "Good I'll search for wood because you and the forest will be safer if I don't cook." smiled Sai as he watched his hand be taken by this man before him.

Slowly he stood up abet wobbly, "Alright....I'll...trust you." He looked into those amber eyes and surely that face reminded him of Naoko but...ever time he looked a little closer, he saw more of someone else. His fingers squeezed the man's hand as he followed him to the other room.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Well...yes. I was worried. I didn't want Akihiko catching it if you were. So I sent him down to get Michi." Yes, sometimes Izzy didn't think about all of the possibilities when it came to his partner. He knew that temptation was possible but he seriously doubted anything would happen while he was in the house. And well, Akihiko did say that he had talked to Michi and now they were just friends.

"You really think that Akihiko would take advantage of Michi while I'm at home?" asked Izzy then pointed to the laptop. "If you're that uncertain, take a look down there." He tried not to doubt Akihiko words and considering Akihiko's jealousy, he didn't think the man would go for the idea of being fair about their relationship. So...Izzy was certain that things were fine downstairs.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Yes, unless you want to expose those tender buns to the world." winked Hiroki with a gleam in his eyes. "I wouldn't want you to get a sunburn. Talk about an upset kitten on my hands. You'd be terrible if you got a burn. You'd be fascinated for a short time until everything bubbled up and peeled. Then I'd never hear the end of it. You'd be squirming in your clothes and grumpy."

Then he sighed, "No...work won't wait and neither will Shou-san. Of course, I'm sure he has no idea you're going to show up. "Cold toes? Already?" Hiroki sat up and smiled at the young man. "When we both can just walk away from all this, we should move to a warmer part of the world." He leaned against Katsumi and gave him a hug before tilting his head to the side and kissing that cute cheek, "Way too many phone calls. But....I'll watch for you on TV."

OREO

"I can see that. Mm....then we'll adjust the menu. Seems you're having some success and we certainly cannot have such progress starving." Oh the Doctor so desired to see this work but maybe he was a bit envious since it wasn't his experiment. However, the Doctor realized that each of the people under him learned from his successes and failures. The future was coated with the foundations he had laid down in the past. "Good...because your subject probably could use his sleep. Couldn't you Oreo-kun?" Yes, the man knew Oreo was up. Many experiments tried to hide in the guise of sleep. It never worked.

The Doctor smirked at Ono as if this were a joke they had spoke of in the past. "Then yes, my office." He didn't expect Oreo to answer but then added, "And...well have a barber come down to visit. I wouldn't want to mistake you for #2. " A chuckle came to his lips as he headed towards the door, dimming the lights so Oreo could sleep. Once they were in the older man's office, he turned looking Ono over before sitting down.

"Alright....now lets talk about Oreo-kun. Update me."

In Oreo's room, he finally released his pillow and gasped in air. He hadn't realized he was holding his breath. In the dimly lit room, Oreo didn't realize that he was being watched. Shizuka slide into the room like a snake in the grass avoiding every angle of the cameras watch this space. A quick light step put him beside the dom's bed and the serpent's gaze leered over the subject. It appeared that the experiment was working. Maybe there was some sort of eagerness in the Serpent's eyes as he gazed down at Oreo's unmoving but awake form.

Like a snake bite in the black, Shizuka struck and Oreo passed out all his muscles relaxing. Why not give the man what he wanted....a good night sleep. Shortly afterwards, the serpent slipped out as silently as he had arrived.

the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"I just slipped on the tile. Ow....my butt...my head..." He was sitting there rubbing the back of his head that knocked into the wall on the way down. "I don't think I cracked anything but...I can't see back there." He reached forward and took Akihiko's hand. "But I was trying to make sure I was really clean and awake." Akihiko was probably right. Michi probably had fallen due to all the soap."

Michi smiled, "Thanks for the help, I...." His eyes trailed down catching the shrinking boxers in his eyes. Those boxers were very wet now and very obvious and his words caught in his throat. "I...maybe...I don't think I cut my head...I'll be ok." He felt just a tad dizzy but he didn't want his friend to worry about him. If anything, his thoughts were straying from something that should have been important to something else more urgent building within.

His wet fingers gripped Akihiko's arm more for stability but temptation lurked somewhere before stupidity and certainly after common sense. The heat of the shower brought out the heated scent of skin....their skin. Good god. It was difficult to hold back. Akihiko's hair was becoming moist again his skin...dripping down upon his cheeks....sliding down that elegant neckline. Michi had to quell it or...or...

He took a deep breath because he had tried to avoid this road. Because it hurt too much each time he traveled it. "I should sit down." He pulled away from Akihiko and sat down on the toilet grabbing a towel as he went and wrapping it about his waist. Trying to keep that smile upon his lips, "Hey...did you and Ishi-san get a good night sleep?" Yeah, he inserted Izzy's name in there on purpose no matter how much it hurt.

Michi tilted his head down to give some discreet space between them. It was merciful watching the cold tile than looking up into those blue eyes. Yeah...he'd make a mistake if he looked up. One Akihiko would regret.... A small streak of blood was starting to pool and stream in his hair but he covered it with his hand. "Go get some clothes on Akihiko...We both know...you should."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:10 pm
User Image

When Michi pulled away... Akihiko let him go. It wouldn't have been right to keep his grip on the man when his friend seemed fine...
Fine...
Narcissus blinked slowly, swallowing what he had wanted to say instead of actually voicing his desire. A very soft sigh escaped him and the musician nodded, stepping out of the shower and heading for the door.
But he stopped, glancing over his shoulder to see Michi sitting on the toilet with a towel around his waist. "I... I didn't..." the anger and rage at this entire situation was evident in how he held himself. "Ask Ruki or Yuuji to take a look at your head, Michi."
Without another word, the young Koyasu strode from the room... but then there was soon the sound of a door slamming.
The closet door of all things, but still... Michi had told him to change clothes, so he would. That hardly meant he wanted anyone to watch though.
Pissed at himself, Akihiko stood there, back against the door for a long while. The temptation... the temptation was so strong... he just... he ******** closed his eyes and just tried to calm down. He couldn't have Michi, much as he wanted to.
He had Izzy...
He always would have his dear Izzy...
Sighing, Akihiko took a deep breath and walked deeper into the closet, seeking out something presentable to wear for the office. He wasn't going to think about Michi... not now... because that only brought more problems.

User Image

"I don't put cameras in bathrooms." Yuuji replied seriously, finishing the belt on his pants before heading for the door. "And while YOU may trust Akihiko. I don't. Not that I'm jealous but I know how he can make stupid decisions. No doubt you two haven't had a good moment together for a few days. From what I saw earlier, he's exhausted... and probably horny as well."
Quickly, Takagi was out the door, walking swiftly down the hall and turning the corner to descend into his cousin's bedroom.

User Image
User Image

"I'll make a note of it, sir." Ono replied, a sight curve of his lip indicating that he understood the humor in the remark.
They walked through the depths of hell, and eventually arrived at the Doctor's office. For his part, Takashi handed the folder over to the older man before sitting down.
"It's going quite well, sir. I haven't gotten the chance to look closer at the samples I took today, but I did cut him and he has healed from the cut. The only draw back so far seems to be his appetite and the sheer heat his body gives off when he's regenerating."

User Image

"Yes they're cold..." Katsu replied, sticking his tongue out at Hiroki.
But then he stopped...
The bat went quiet for a long time then...
"Walk away... I can never walk away from this. You know that." Azriel spoke, his dark eyes focused in on the older man. "You can't walk away from it either, you know. It's pointless to even want to."
At that, Katsumi finally got out of bed, tossing the covers away as he walked around to stand at the foot. Lithe hands went out to rest on his hips as the vocalist smirked.
"Now... I have to go put my face on, as it were... so don't get mad at me when you see me looking like a girl again. Got it?" he teased.

User Image

User Image

"I think you put the date in your phone." Kai was saying as he led Shou toward the bedroom.
Soon the blond was helping the masked man to sit on the bed before going over to the dresser and beginning to dig through one of the drawers.
"Look, I don't mind answering questions in boxers. I doubt Narcissus will want me on any interviews to be honest. Probably thinks I'd make a mess of things." he replied with a sigh of annoyance. "I'm guessing the headlines will say we're the hottest new couple in Japan." the blond winked over his shoulder. "Fooling them will just be terrific, won't it? All these people thinking we're a couple and yet we're just friends. Do you think SMASH will believe it too?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:46 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

As soon as Sai sat down on the bed, he pulled out his phone. Now he had a good reason for the phone to be out and he quickly flipped through the applications searching for a few answers. Camping with Kai. Kai...That was his name. Yes! An answer to the most difficult question of the night. Then Sai glanced at the notorious twitter feed. Hundreds of retweets of Kai and Shou...kissing in the back of a car. Geesh. Shou really did know how to live it up, didn't he?

Sai shook his head and set the phone on the edge of the bed. "You really want the whole world to see you in just....boxers." Now that surprised Sai. "Wait, don't you like a little privacy? All those fans out there seeing you in boxers...that would be kind of crazy, wouldn't it?" Sai couldn't imagine it. At least Shou had a mask, and pants! Or ...well wait the genie pants didn't have much to them. But there was still ALOT of veils. Good god!

"Well that's a good thing if you're going to be in boxers, I'd say no too!" The idea flustered Sai no end. He'd never even let Naoko do that! "Kai...Promise me you'll wear PANTS! Something decent." In some areas Sai and Shou were so different that it was impossible to see them as the same person. No matter how subdued Sai was in comparison.

But then when Kai told Sai what the headline would be, Sai was floored. Shou had set this up? They weren't dating? What the hell!? Sai tried to cover up his own surprise. This was surreal. Shou didn't want to date this man?! But...Sai wished that it was possible for him. Why!!!!!?!?!?

"I...I...I'm sure they will." Sai laughed and felt backwards on the bed. This was just ridiculous. "They'll think we're the stuff dreams are made of." He responded that way because that's how Shou probably would have answered. It was all a farce. But while Sai stared up at the ceiling, he couldn't help but wish that Naoko hadn't seen Kai first. Wished he could know this man better. Shou...what the hell are you doing?

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Oh yes, that's right. You don't spy in bathrooms....thankfully." said Izzy with a slight smile as he watched Yuuji leave. "I still don't think he'd do anything like that. " Izzy called out after Yuuji. "He's really trying to change."

Izzy tried to believe in his own words and didn't follow as quickly because he wanted to trust Akihiko's judgement for a change. But soon, his own common sense told him that leaving Yuuji with Akihiko might a worse scenario even if his partner did nothing wrong. So upon taking a deep breath he turned and followed. He couldn't deny that neither he nor Akihiko had done much lately but they had promised the evening to themselves. So...to be honest, Izzy thought things would be ok. At least, he hoped.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki smiled at Katsumi when that tongue flicked out but even he was stilled by Katsu's next comment. He couldn't come up with a response though, one day...someway, he wanted to make it happen. Right now, he couldn't, but...in the future. He sighed internally but then watched Katsu get up and round the bed. The lithe figure before him reminded Hiroki of a girl even prior to the comment.

"Oh.... I won't get mad. I think you look adorable as a girl. Hai...." he answered like a kid being ordered around by his Mommy. Yeah, it was amusing when Katsumi got all feisty like this.

As soon as the young man walked out, Hiroki got up and found another shower to get cleaned up in. He didn't want to be too late considering the mess that probably was occurring at Ohayou right now. Surely Akihiko could handle it but...would Akihiko say the right things? Oh god, he hadn't thought about that part. It wasn't like Aki...not at all! That thought caused the older man to hurry because just thinking about that caused him to cringe.

The Doctor

"So what do you suspect his timeline is for development? When can you move on to the next stages of testing?" asked the older man as his fingers tips tapped the top of the desk. The Doctor really didn't like sitting too long unless he was doing research. However, these moments were occasionally necessary when an experiment was involved. His hand drew the folder closer and he opened the file. His eyes scanned the papers quickly.

"Yes, his appetite ramped up quite a bit considering he couldn't hold it down for the past few days. The heat is probably from the cells acceleration to perform. Side effects that he might have to deal unless his body can become more efficient." muttered the Doctor as he set the file on the desk. "You'll have to feed him like a weight trainer or other intensive athlete. Did you get a calorie count of how much he at before he eased up?"

"I'll want to know if you see any changes in his DNA. We might want to get a sample of his....mm...bodily fluids. For future experiments if his DNA changes. It might be difficult to find others that fit your requirements. So we will need to prepare for your next stage in some method." The Doctor knew that Ono knew what he meant even if he didn't come right out and say it. "Since he is a rare percent of people that qualify for your experiment, what changes are you proposing for the future to broaden it's usefulness?"

User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi got up as soon as Akihiko walked in to the closet and slammed the door. His own mood was fouled between desire and the pain of the cut upon his head. He gripped his towel and knowing that he couldn't even examine the cut, he pulled his hand away to see blood all over the palm. "Great...just great!" Michi scrubbed his hand in the water but he didn't even to do anything about the cut on his head. It was bleeding a little more. Head wounds always bled more than they should.

He stormed out of the bathroom, and felt the soreness of where he fell in the shower on his a**. But quickly he pulled on his underwear and then his jeans. By the time Michi had zipped them up, He could hear a door opening upstairs. Someone was coming down.

Michi walked over to the closet and put his fist upon the closed door, his voice was gentler but sounded rough all the same, "I'm sorry Akihiko...."

Turning, his frustration was strangled in his desire to open that door and just tell the world screw it for a change. But...what would that do for him, for his friend. Nothing. He slumped his back against the door, "I'm going upstairs now." he said softly as he grit his teeth. Man...his head hurt. Why...why?

He pushed himself off the door. He couldn't open it...shouldn't open it. His foot steps slowly moved forward. He had to walk away.

It was then he could see the door knob turning on the door before. Hold everything in Michi. You can do it. If asked what's wrong, I'll say....uun...nandemo nai. He'd keep these feelings tight against his chest away from whoever walked through that door. He couldn't tell his manager off. Couldn't tell off Izzy. It wasn't Izzy's fault. But sometimes it hurt so much. God what was he thinking. "I'm almost ready to go." His comment was sharper than he wanted it to be to the person behind the door.

Needless to say there was blood on his shoulder now. But at the moment, he didn't really care. He just wanted to get out before he did something stupid. His fingers reached for his shirt praying the world would just allow him a few moments to be real...this wasn't what he wanted. To be caught between lovers and friends....

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:25 pm
User Image

Hearing that voice... and those words...
Narcissus had gotten a pair of pants on, a hand in his shirt, but all thoughts of dressing flew out the window at hearing the apology. He opened the closet door before striding over to his bedroom door and, before it turned completely, grabbed it and locked it quick.
Whirling on Michi, Akihiko reached out and grabbed the man, pulling him close. But instead of kissing him... instead of doing what his heart wanted suddenly...
The young tiger turned him around and started looking at the cut. "It's my fault. I distracted you." Akihiko whispered.
Course at this point Yuuji banged on the door. "Michi!"
"Go the ******** away, Yuuji! We're busy!" Narcissus shouted back, kicking one leg out to actually kick the door as if to emphasize his point.
Sighing, he grabbed the towel that Tanaka had been holding earlier and pressed it to the cut.
"I'm selfish and horny and didn't mean to... well didn't mean what happened. You're my friend. My only friend. And I keep hurting you... though that's not my intention."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:26 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi didn't know what do to. The door slammed and locked. Now his friend was holding him, turning him and examining the cut on his head. "It's ok..." Michi answered just as softly. This was his friend...His best friend. God, why couldn't they just let the other stuff go? It has been good, so good back then. "I'm Ok...Yuuji. I'll be out soon." he quickly answered back hearing that banging and Yuuji's call.

As soon as the towel was pressed to his cut, Michi winced and his fingers cleanched tightly. That painful feeling surely cleared his head of any other intentions that had been tempting him. The cut was about 2 inches long under his hair and just bled like head wounds do - all over the place. "I know..." His arms reached behind him and wrapped around Akihiko as if he could hug the man safely this way. "I'm really trying, Akihiko...I really am. You're my best friend and I don't know what to do...sometimes." His words struggled a little to escape him as he winced again. It was a mix of emotions and the pain but there was a warmth as well. He wanted their friendship to be a good one. He really did even though, inside his heart bled over and over...unable to go past that point of friendship anymore. It would heal but...it was hard with Akihiko. Really hard.

...Dark Star.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Meanwhile, Izzy slowly walked downstairs hearing the slam of the door and Yuuji's yell. He frowned but kept his composure as he descended to the last step. Was Yuuji right? Or was something else going on? Either way, he glanced at Yuuji before tapping on the door. "Akihiko, is everything ok? I just heard a yell so I want to make sure you both are alright."

Izzy didn't sound assuming or worried. He just had a normal cadence to his voice. He wasn't going to give Akihiko any idea that he thought he was doing something wrong. Because, honestly at first he thought everything was going to be fine. Yuuji's worry encouraged Izzy to have second thoughts but he wanted to give Akihiko the benefit of the doubt.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:14 pm
User Image

"No, it's not okay." Akihiko replied pulling Michi against him with one hand and then walking them both over to the bed.
He made the other man sit down, keeping pressure on the head wound in the mean time as he took a seat beside him.
"I'm an idiot and we're both trying and you don't know how much I appreciate it, Michi-kun. I just..." Narcissus' blue gaze flickered to the locked door in annoyance when he heard Izzy's voice this time.
'Great...' the musician thought. 'Yuuji just had to bring a damn audience...'
With a sigh, the young Koyasu took one of Michi's hands and lifted it to press against the towel. He stood then, with an almost silent whisper of "I'm sorry..." escaping his lips before Akihiko strode over to the door and unlocked it.
The man possessed an almost practiced ease of backing up as the door flung itself open and Yuuji strode across the room immediately for Michi. "Tanaka-san, are you..."
"He's fine." Akihiko spoke, arms crossed over his chest, blue gaze calmly watching his cousin... knowing the older man was going to fuss.
Takagi turned and glanced at the musician. "Fine, my a**! His head's bleeding! What the hell did you do?!"
The expression on Narcissus' face never changed... an almost surreal calm visage was all the man presented. "I didn't do anything. Michi slipped in the shower after washing his toes."
For a moment Yuuji stared at his cousin, but then he turned Michi's head to the side to better look at the cut himself. "We should have a doctor..."
"He is fine." Akihiko replied again, calmly once more.
This only seemed to annoy Takagi, who glared at the other man once more. "Yes, because you're such a good judge of head wounds." he shot back.
No doubt anyone who knew Narcissus... knew his body language enough... would have seen the spark in his blue gaze. A spark that was rage hidden away... but he didn't lash out... didn't even say anything. The man simply stood there, arms still crossed over his bare chest.
Yuuji sighed slightly, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Just... Tanaka's been under my care for a couple of days and he's already hurt!"
That calm exterior broke just enough for a smirk to appear. "Maybe you're bad luck?" he spoke before nodding to Michi. "Get dressed. I'll be upstairs in the mean time."
Without another word, Akihiko walked past Izzy and headed for the kitchen.
Coffee...
He'd get some coffee and stop thinking about it...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:12 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Michi sat down and let Akihiko take the lead with his head wound. He wanted to look up but the pressure on his head kept it tilted downward. And even before he could answer Akihiko's words, Izzy had spoken. Before he knew it only the silent, I'm sorry... was the only thing he and Akihiko could share before Akihiko allowed Izzy to enter with a his very flustered manager, Yuuji.

"I'm fine..." Michi added even though he seriously couldn't see the extent of the injury back there. He just didn't want the fussing. "Look, it is exactly as Akihiko said. I seriously did fall on my a** in there. And yes that hurts too but no one needs to see the bruise. I just cut myself when my head hit the wall."

Michi looked up when Akihiko walked out. His own fingers gripped the towel on his head. "Yeah...alright. I'll be upstairs soon." Michi didn't like seeing Akihiko angry but he knew that the man was. And as soon as Akihiko was up the stairs, Michi glanced over to Yuuji and frowned, "You shouldn't have said that to him because it wasn't his fault I got hurt. It was my own." And that was the truth even though there were other temptations mixed into the whys and wherefores.

After that he went quiet as Izzy walked over and took the peek under the towel. Izzy sighed somewhere between relief and concern. "Well, let's get something on the cut then and see if it needs stitches. Head wounds tend to bleed a bit." Izzy wandered into the bathroom leaving them alone for a short time.

While Izzy was in the bathroom, Michi glanced over at Yuuji and smiled warmly, "Did you sleep well? You've got some serious bed head, Yuuji." He wondered if the man had raced all the way down here to check on him or...for something else. But, he avoided making additional conversation about the matter because in all honesty, he didn't want to talk about his inner desires which were more like demons at times when it came to Akihiko. "I might be a little slow today on the dance floor, I think. But I should be able to work on the recordings some today." Yeah he really didn't want to dance at the moment because he felt a little too achy.

When Izzy finally came out, he had Hydrogen Peroxide and a hand cloth. His thoughts were on Akihiko upstairs knowing that Yuuji had set him off. Izzy didn't think anything had happened considering Michi's head wound. He knew that Akihiko was probably more sensitive about head injuries than most. Little did he know that both Akihiko and Michi had been fighting off the temptations that flared between them.

Izzy pulled the towel away and doused the wound with Hydrogen Peroxide watching it bubble before wiping it down and examining further. "Mm...what do you think Yuuji?"

"Itai!" Michi winced under his breath and tried to keep himself still. "That hurts!"

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:01 pm
(OOC: All this clicking and snowball throwing is a pain in the a**!!! Snowballs are dang expensive! Actually it's the bad ratio of hits that seems to be in play making it a big gold sink.

But beyond that, I think Sai might just try for a little more makeout time...with Kai. Well at least I think so. He's waffling....well he wants too. But he thinks that it might be a bad idea Considering he always seems to go for guys that Naoko was interested in. HAHAH

)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:40 pm
Kaikoloren
(OOC: All this clicking and snowball throwing is a pain in the a**!!! Snowballs are dang expensive! Actually it's the bad ratio of hits that seems to be in play making it a big gold sink.

But beyond that, I think Sai might just try for a little more makeout time...with Kai. Well at least I think so. He's waffling....well he wants too. But he thinks that it might be a bad idea Considering he always seems to go for guys that Naoko was interested in. HAHAH

)

OOC: Is he waffling like Koy is waffling with Michi?
Sorry I haven't posted yet... my mother is driving me nuts hahaha. I can't seem to just sit... though I did get a story update out (that took me two days... -blank face- should have taken me like an hour). I just don't write well if I can't be left alone.... -rolls around in annoyance- About to go to bed though.  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:50 pm
Nileregwen DoUrden
Kaikoloren

)

OOC: Is he waffling like Koy is waffling with Michi?
Sorry I haven't posted yet... my mother is driving me nuts hahaha. I can't seem to just sit... though I did get a story update out (that took me two days... -blank face- should have taken me like an hour). I just don't write well if I can't be left alone.... -rolls around in annoyance- About to go to bed though.

Ooc: yes very similar. He is being quite indecisive for a change. Lol. Mostly because he's very uncertain that he's not doing the same thing he did with Jun. Wanting to make out with someone that used to be interested in Naoko is kind of....bugging him.

Ah... That sucks. Maybe you should post when she sleeps. This Saturday I am going out of town so I will check for posts when I get chances until I reach Texas. Then I can use my laptop.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:03 pm
User Image

"His fault or not he locked the damn door on me." Yuuji reminded Michi as he examined the cut himself. With a sigh, Takagi pressed the towel against his star's head once more. "We need to get you dressed and take you to get this looked at just in case. I refuse to take any more chances with head wounds these days."
The man ignored Michi's quips about bed head, not really wanting to discuss that with Izzy standing there. Instead, he focused on what he knew needed doing.
His star was hurt.
Just like Izzy, Yuuji knew steps needed to be taken to ensure his star was healthy and fit.
"No dancing today. Depending on what the doctor says will determine your schedule. You of all people Michi, know the dangers of head wounds." he spoke, making sure Tanaka was holding the towel before he went about gathering what clothes the man hadn't put on yet. "I think he'll be fine, Lucky-san... but I just want to make sure." Yuuji replied, watching as Izzy treated the wound with some peroxide.

User Image

Meanwhile, Akihiko was standing in the kitchen in naught but a pair of pants. In one hand was his phone... and the man was getting an earful from one of the secretaries charged with taking his messages and keeping him informed.
It was all about Nakai of course...
"Yes I'll be in soon to deal with it. I'm going to eat breakfast, get dressed, and head to the office. I'm sure Hiroki-san will do the same. Just keep saying we've no comment at this time. Nakai needs to be spoken to before the media after all." he was saying, putting bread into the toaster.
When the phone conversation was over, Akihiko set it on the counter then simply leaned there. His palms pushed flat on the counter top, his head bowed and eyes closed as the man just breathed.
He wasn't angry...
Not really...
Annoyed yes...
Wanting to kick himself yes...
But this wasn't Michi's fault and it wasn't Yuuji's fault or Izzy's fault.
It was his own fault... his own emotions and inability to get past something that seemed to just simmer beneath the surface.
Michi was his friend.
FRIEND.
They had a lot of fun together but he wasn't Izzy.
No one could ever fill the place in his heart for Izzy Lucky.
Some days, Akihiko cursed his own jealousy... but he wanted to be the one for Ruki... and he wanted so desperately for his dear Ishi Ruki to be the only one for him.
Sighing softly, Narcissus tried to release the tension from his body... but it was no use... and all he could do was stand there and try to focus himself back on track while his toast toasted...

User Image

"Wait when did..." Nakai shook his head, running fingers through his hair quickly. "Maybe I had too much to drink... I've totally lost our conversation about my underwear..." he laughed. "Any interviews I do will be over the phone. No cameras. My boxers are only to be seen by a select few." the guitarist winked.
A few moments later, Kai pulled out a pair of sleep pants and a button up shirt that were blue. Izzy had gotten them for him as a sort of 'good luck' gift... though the blond always thought it was more of a 'use these and don't sleep around' sort of gift.
Quickly he handed them to Shou. "Aren't we though? The stuff dreams are made of, I mean."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:24 pm
(((OOC: You know you finally find your Christmas spirit... when you can make parodies of Christmas carols...

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9937476/1/We-Wish-You-An-Arda-Christmas

WOOOOOO CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!)))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 676 677 678 679 680 681 683 684 685 686 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games