Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:12 pm
(((OOC: Got pulled into helping with pre-Thanksgiving prep. Here's my posts!)))

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Defense huh?" Nakai replied, taking a quick swig of his beer. "If it would make you feel better, by all means go ahead. But yeah it probably won't help things on his end... except maybe get it through his thick skull that you're pissed." the guitarist laughed but then shook his head. "If things so south I'm thinking about MeKa to be honest. I think I'd be able to make the transition much easier than Narcissus... I can speak English for one."

Sighing, Kai set his plate and beer down on the table before getting comfortable and fixing Shou with his own amber gaze. "Of course I know where is someone out there for everyone. Someone for me. Someone for you. It's all a matter of finding them then holding on with everything you've got. And I think you should be flattered that I think you're gorgeous and yet have never even seen you." he teased with a wink. "Looks aren't everything... though they do help. People have to love you, Shou, for you and for the beauty you create. Those that can't will just keep trying to rip your mask off to see what lies beneath. Can't say I'm not curious myself, but that's your choice. I can lie to the media about your perfect cheekbones in the mean time."

Of course Nakai was joking... or was he? Part of him figured that Shou really was a handsome man beneath the glitz. While he understood the need for the mystery, the guitarist silently wondered to himself if that was Shou's own defense mechanism...

"I'd do that. Be in a video in my boxers that is. If you ever need someone to make out with on camera, let me know." the blond smiled seriously. "None of that is crazy... except the cake. Whatever possessed you to think you could bake a cake in the microwave?"

Oh yes, this conversation was going to be quite interesting...

User Image
User Image

"You don't have to like the idea, Oreo-san." Ono replied with a slight sigh. "Just know that you will be restrained. If your regeneration fails, there will already be an IV in place and ready to dispense pain medication immediately. Just because I need to test this, doesn't mean you need to suffer if it fails after all."
In truth, Takashi just didn't want to deal with Katsu and his deadly claws if something went horribly wrong...
As Oreo ate the soup, Ono watched. He was surprised at the man's sudden interest in the food... after all, the surgeon thought the man wasn't that hungry any longer.
Calmly Takashi walked over to his food, examining it before replacing the lid. As usual, he would eat it in his office. It would be a bit odd to partake of dinner in the presence of his experiment after all.
"I'm optimistic, Oreo-san. About the regeneration that is. If it works... you'll have the life everyone here dreams of. Remember that."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:42 pm
(OOC: Maybe I'll see you online tomorrow then. But in the mean time, here's my post below. )

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"I'm not sure that punching him would make me feel better. Mmm...well maybe it would give me a short moment of gratification. However, to be honest, I'd rather not break my nails on him. Or bruise my guitar hand if I hit his jaw wrong. I do have to think about myself." Shou pointed out then tilted his head, "MeKA is a good company run by two very solid business people. You'd do well there I think." Although, for a moment Shou felt a little twinge of a thought. If Kai went to America, it wouldn't be easy to have these sorts of nights anymore. This was just the first one. And...to be honest, Shou wanted several more days of hanging out with a friend.

With their busy schedules but supposedly dating, they'd get to see each other more often. Even be 'expected' to be together by fans. Shou knew he could come to enjoy these 'outings' and just end up hanging out in the end. Glancing up at the ceiling, he pondered an idea, " If I see someone that I think is perfect for you, I'll surely point that person out. So...you do the same for me. " Shou's eyes drifted down to catch Kai's with a grin. "Mind you, I've really broad fan base so I meet 1000s of people over the year. My chances of finding you the perfect partner are far greater. It gives me a mission!" Now how to plan that out and still keep site of his own needs - No one chasing after himself. "You should have someone special in your life. Someone you'd want to hold tight to...just as you said. But...mmm...."

"Ah...maybe after we're not dating, I could advertise.... 'Wanted: perfect partner for my Ex-Boyfriend.' " he winked at Kai and more than likely he was teasing....or then again was he? God knew that Shou was a man who did crazy things like that out of the blue. "Definitely needs to be a very handsome man. Someone able to accept that you've totally got wandering eyes and hands. Well, mm...someone not too monogamous. Wait! Do you think you could be the jealous type? Like Narcissus? Or would you even care if the person you loved was fooling around? I should take a list so I can ask prospective men."

Then Shou sipped his beer and gazed at Kai wondering if the man really didn't mind what he couldn't know of his new friend, "I do appreciate it...I really do. But...you're right. Looks aren't everything. I could be quite ugly under this mask. It's rather nice not to be judged by my facial appearance. Fans can only can judge me on....physical build, clothes and hair. My clothes are outlandish but I'm in good shape, and my hair....mm...sometimes I seriously don't know what to do with it."

He set down the almost empty bottle and picked up his pizza. Shou blinked for a moment realizing that he probably was a little tipsy. A slight burp escaped his lips and he giggled a little, "Of course, you definitely don't need a mask with your looks. You're really quite handsome. However, a bit of cosplay might be fun every now and then. Ah...if we were lovers, we'd have my whole damn closet to play in." He was teasing of course, "I bet you'd look very handsome as prince...mm...I can almost see which costume I'd slip on to that toned figure of yours. "

But then Shou blinked, "What? Maji de? You'd really be in a video in just boxers with....me....to make out!?" Shou coughed on his pizza for a moment then grabbed the beer to wash it down. His smirk tried to hide that surprised blush that hinted at the edge of his mask. "I don't think I'll tell my fans that. They'd probably demand a video. And...mm...then I'd have to make out with you... Not that I wouldn't find it..mm...entertaining...but mm... We wouldn't have much experience making out so well...It might come off as, unnatural. And could give things away."

He wasn't really implying that they should practice. Shou was just trying to state a fact. At least, while they were boyfriend x boyfriend, he didn't want to mess up the 'appearance of familiarity'.

"Ok...so well, I wanted to make Ko and Naoko a treat at home one night and I decided that I'd bake a cake. I rarely cook or bake but I wanted to make some thing special. So...I...mm...I had a hard time with the eggs because I set them in the bowl whole. But as I read the directions I realized that you can really stir whole eggs. I thought about just cracking them but realized that the shell would be wasted if I did that. So I put everything in my food processor and put it on high. " Shou paused at this point and took a bite of his pizza. Everything he done seemed reasonable at the time.

"Well, so mixing it all up wasn't so bad once I figured out all the measuring cups. I added everything else to the whole eggs in the food processor and let it rip. After that, I poured it into a metal pan. But I realized that Ko and Naoko would be home soon so the oven would be too slow. At that point, I just put the pan in the microwave on High. It seemed reasonable at the time. However....Mm.. the microwave well....it blew up." Shou paused at this point and took another bite of his pizza then laughed, "It was really quite fascinating to watch all the electricity spray around inside the microwave. It looked like a light show! I actually was inspired to write a song afterwards." He steepled his fingers together and smiled brightly. "It was fun! But....well, mm... Ko didn't think so....I think Naoko was too amazed to say word but Ko read me the riot act. I did find cooked cake outside of the microwave on top of my coffee maker while Ko was helping me clean. It tasted pretty good."

He leaned back in his chair and picked up the last bit of his crust the popped it into his mouth. He didn't mention that he had to have a service come in and do some rewiring plus buy a better microwave. Ok so that was the bad part. Still it had been fun. He kind of wanted to try it again with a different pan...different meal but Ko had forbidden it! Sigh. "So...does that, take the cake?" He had to add the small pun after a story like that. His friend probably thought he was crazy. Maybe it was more nutty than answering the door with in boxers.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

OREO

Maybe that was the...small...very small consolation. There would be pain relief. However, that still didn't make Oreo want to just allow himself to be restrained to try this out. No way. "Well at least that's something. I think I'll want more than just an IV drip on that afterwards. I'll think a few beers or a really good whiskey might be in order." God, he'd have to be drunk to get through this.

But on the other side of things, Oreo was really surprised by his desire for food too. It was like famine to feast. He hadn't wanted anything for days and now he was eating like he had starved himself. This was seriously crazy. Although that didn't stop him from snagging the seafood chowder and taking up a spoon. He ate this dish the slowest trying to savor every ounce of its flavor. "They really do make the best seafood chowder....You should eat before your's gets cold Takashi-san."

"If I do end up being able to regenerate...I suppose so...but if that does happen, what comes next. I get to go live my life working for Katsu-san. Right? And you get to go try for a Nobel Prize in science? Or...does it mean just one more step towards a greater goal?" Oreo tried to make deeper conversation even if he wasn't a doctor or scientist. Heck, if regeneration really worked, he was scared for the poor bastards in the Pit. But then again, how many of them would match Oreo's makeup? That was a good question.  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:55 pm
yum_pumpkinpie HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!!!!!!! yum_strawberrypie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:49 pm
User Image

Light...
Why was there light?
Blue eyes blinked slowly, but the world around was a blurr.
Glasses...
Akihiko reached over to the nightstand, picking up his frames and placing them gingerly on his face. Another few moments passed as he blinked the sleep from his eyes and realized this wasn't his bed.
Well no he had bought it but it was't HIS.
This was the guest room... and there were kittens on his pillow...
"Baka Tora..." the musician grumbled, pushing the cat carefully so that he tumbled onto Izzy's pillow instead.
Seeing his partner laying there however, brought a smile to the young Koyasu's face. One lithe hand reached out, moving stray strands of hair from before Izzy's eyes. It was so very silent that morning... so perfect...
He hadn't been in the throes of a nightmare... and perhaps that was the best thing of all...
"Ruki..." Akihiko whispered, leaning in close and letting his lips give the tiniest ghost of a kiss upon his lover's lips. "Aishiteru, Ruki..." he whispered even softer than before, letting his fingers feel the warmth of his partner's skin... the slight tickle of his hair upon his hand... the light rush of air as the other man breathed in his sleep.
This was what Narcissus had needed to see upon waking...
This was what had been missing the last few days from his life...
Ra yawned from his place on the other side of Akihiko's head, the kitten reaching one paw up to lay it over the young tiger's cheek as if to say, 'I'm here too.'

User Image

"Well, don't try too hard to find the perfect match for me, Shou. I'd rather you enjoyed youself anyway." Nakai replied with a laugh. "Besides, I don't want to deal with all the nutters I'd get from an advertisement like that... 'Love me because I have all your albums!' or 'Marry me because I think you're hot!' or heavens forbid "I threw my underware at you once so I know you must love me!'..."
The guitarist shook his head, standing as he finished his newest beer. But something about Shou's question just sparked an interest in the man's mind and he turned, looking to his new friend.
"Jealous? I'm not sure... I've never been jealous before... but then again I don't think I've really and truly been in love before either. Would I be jealous? I can't say..." this seemed to bring up a bit of an odd look on the blond's face.
He hadn't been in love...
Shou's words about cosplay however snapped him from that odd thought and he smiled, "Hey, just cause we're not actually dating doesn't mean you can't dress me up. Just no skirts." Kai laughed, wagging a finger at the mere thought of it. "As for your appearance... it hardly matters what you look like Shou. Your soul is in your music. That's beautiful enough for a person to fall for. Dating you, in a fake sense of course, is quite an easy thing for me. Don't doubt that." he added with a wink before tilting his head to the side slightly and thinking about how best to make out with Shou.
"Well... the only way to get experience for that would be to actually make out." Nakai reasoned, walking over to Shou until he was standing right in front of the man and his chair. "You can't tell me that practice wouldn't be fun... and believe me when I say your fans would never know that our lips weren't experienced."
In other words, Kai was touting his kissing skills... and standing there with his hands on his hips as if he were damn proud of it too... which he was.
Sighing, Nakai nodded. "That takes the cake alright... also tells me I'll never let you try to bake one in my place. Hasn't anyone ever actually tried to teach you to cook, Shou? Yare yare... I'd rather get arrested for indecent exposure in my boxers trying to woo you than have you blow up my microwave..."

User Image
User Image

Ono walked over to the tray he had been left and took the lid off. It was a simple hamburger steak with a mushroom sauce over it. Taking fork and knife in hand he began to cut the steak into small bites.
"What comes next is you live your life outside of the PIT... and I go back to my experiments to save my own hide." Takashi replied honestly, dark eyes glancing over to Oreo. "Don't presume that I do this out of a need for recognition or glory. I do it to survive. Nothing more. Nothing less. You are a means to an end, Oreo-san. A means to my own survival."

User Image

So warm...
So very warm and soft...
So warm and soft and comfortable...
"I don't want to wake up..." came the soft whisper at Hiroki's side as the world began to filter in through Katsumi's sleep clouded mind.
"It feels like a dream..." he continued, arms clinging and forcing his lithe body up against that of the man who held him close.
The bat's dark eyes opened slowly, hidden by a crown of unruly equally dark hair. For a long moment, Azriel just lay there and continued to practically feed off the warmth...
His mother's home...
His pet...
His...
A soft sigh escaped the young man as he seemed to nestle down further in the fluffy down comforter that smelled so faintly of lavender. "Asato-kun..... can we just sleep the day away?" Katsumi whispered, his voice so soft that Hiroki might not even hear him... if the man were even awake to begin with.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:11 am
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Quiet and dreams...
Izzy didn't wake up quickly because the bed was warm. Everything was perfect. Surely he could feel the pudgy kitty now circling his head but it felt like a very warm hat in his dreaming brain. Tora glanced up at Akihiko and mewed then stretched as he pressed his pads along Izzy's head.

When the manager was kissed ever so lightly, he snuggled in deeper against Akihiko. A couple toes that had accidentally slipped out from under the blanket crept back under and slide along Akihiko's calves. He didn't really want to get up even though, he probably should. But soon those eye lashes fluttered revealing his brown eyes that were slowly coming to life.

They drifted up to Akihiko's face and he smiled gently but didn't say a word right away. His finger tips slid over Akihiko's chest caressing slowly. "Ohayou...." Izzy's words were soft and then his eyes closed as he tucked his face into Akihiko's chest. Obviously, Izzy wasn't ready for the day to begin either. "Let's stay home today."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"True. I should let myself have a little fun first." Shou winked then smiled pondering what sort of fun that could be besides have a very handsome friend that he'd call his boyfriend in the public eye. "Oh..I'd certainly put a clause in there about all of those things. No crazy, no panties. Well ok maybe panties. But they have to keep them on until you slip them off yourself." said Shou with a wider grin as he wondered how Kai might go about a task like that. It must have been the tipsy feeling from the beer that was giving him all these naughty ideas.

But as Kai's face got that odd look upon it, Shou had to laugh. "Never been jealous? Mm...well I've surely been jealous of a few things in my life. Maybe not so much about relationships but things others have accomplished. I'm sure that I could be with the right person. However, I guess we will have to wait for the right one to show up for you. Then...we will see if you've a jealous bone in your body. I'll be curious to find out."

Shou's lips tasted the edge of his almost empty bottle then he took the last swig, "Well, then I'm glad that my music draws you closer even if only in a fake relationship. It isn't difficult to be drawn to you. Your hands' skill would draw my eye even if your looks weren't there to distract me from them." He set the bottle down and chuckled, "I'm sure everyone beyond these walls thinks we're a good 'match' in some way or another. Even if it's all a lie with the exception of the friendship part."

Then Shou blinked as he wiped off his hands on his napkin, "Well, um...true. I suppose that would be the way of doing things." But making out with Kai? Mm...he chuckled a little trying to hold that thought in but his tipsy head really didn't see a reason to say No. " He glanced up as Kai moved closer as a blush started to burn just under his mask. Was it the heat of the beer or the idea of this make out session. Shou wasn't sure. "I'm curiously taken by your idea."

"Yes, I suppose it does take the cake. And no...no one has ever taught me to cook. Although, I thought it might be fun to learn. I just pick up what I can here and there." No, Shou had never really learned because that was Sai's knowledge. Sometimes things showed up in Shou's head and he knew how to do it. Those things stuck. Like making rice, coffee, chai...and breakfast. Shou could make breakfast. Even now he could make Akihiko's pancakes because he had watched Ko do it.

But soon in answer to Kai's explanation of skills, he stood up so he was facing the man, his fingertips reached and ran over Kai's lips. The soft pads pausing in the middle pressing down on the bottom one every so slightly "So....they're that good, ne? Show me.....what you can do then....Give me inspiration to a new song if you can manage it." There was a gleam in Shou's eyes if it were a slight dare. The star was a sensual creature and preferred physical sensation mixed with mental stimulation for his creative outlet.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

OREO

"I suppose your right. Even down here, people fight to survive. Up there, at least I know I've got a ways to fall...well...I thought I had a ways to fall. You seems to have given me the direct route to Hell. But I have to say that it also gave me a chance at...some sort of freedom so I have to say I'm grateful for that." Oreo answered as he finished up another plate. "Sounds like you'd like to leave as much as I do."

Although things like that were much harder to do at this level. However, the doctor did allow men like Takashi to leave and do work above as needed. Most of them didn't try to run....and Oreo guessed why. Because #2 would be sent to return them.

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki smiled softly as Katsumi spoke. He had been up for awhile because he couldn't sleep as late as the kitten in the bed. But he hadn't gotten up because he didn't want to rush their time alone. No one was here to tell him that reports needed to be signed nor advertisers needed to be spoken with. Everything was surely peaceful. "I want to sleep the day away." he whispered back and kissed Katsumi's forehead softly. "I can take part of the day off...but can you?" he asked knowing that probably wasn't possible with the tour coming. And really Asato should have been at work right now. However, he was here....he was....happy in the scents of lavender with this young man tucked against him. His fingertips dragged the comforter in closer to his Kitten and he sighed contently. "This bed was like a dream to sleep in....maybe I should have a mattress like this one purchased for my home...."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:17 pm
User Image

"If only we could..." Akihiko whispered, feeling a strange sort of romanticism overcoming him.
It was a desire... a want and need that had been nagging at him for the last couple of days and yet had somehow always been pushed aside for other more pressing matters. He wanted this man before him so deeply... so earnestly...
That it almost hurt.
"Ruki... if only we could spend the day in bed together... I would like nothing more. But... unfortuneately... a certain guitarist has made my office life hell now... and there are the matters of addressing the press that I've got to face." sighing softly, Akihiko's blue gaze captured Izzy's brown, and for the longest of times, the young tiger couldn't tear his eyes away from the beauty he found deep within his partner's soul.
He was so loath to move... to be parted from the love he felt right there...
"You are all I could ever want..." Narcissus found himself whispering before suddenly moving his body over Izzy's own and pressing the man into the bed... a passionate kiss locking their lips together.
Just for this moment... the world could go to hell.
Akihiko would have his dear Ruki...

User Image

Everything that Shou had been saying just went in one ear and out the other as the musician was soon standing in front of the guitarist. Their personal spaces disintigrated as the mercurial man stepped forward, his fingers dancing lightly over the blond's lips... pressing just so...
"Yeah. I'm that good." Nakai replied, his amber eyes focused intently on Shou's own gaze.
His friend was drunk, tipsy at the very least, and the guitarist took note of this in the back of his mind. He couldn't do anything he'd regret... or rather that Shou would regret.
That just wasn't how it worked.
But it was so very tempting...
Without realizing it, one of Kai's hands was already on Shou's hip, his slightly calloused fingers pressing in at just the right spot to height the sudden warmth in the room.
"Inspiration?" Nakai whispered, dipping his head just enough. "And if I take your breath away?"
It was a single heartbeat and Kai's lips met those of the peacock. It was a gentle kiss at first... sweet... almost chaste... until those fingers at Shou's waist tightened just a bit, drawing their bodies in close and pressing their hips together. Nakai's tongue slipped between Shou's lips, seeking out the treasure of the other man's own tongue with the ease of a seasoned Don Juan.

User Image

There was a sigh from beneath the hair and blankets... a resigned sad sigh...
"I can't..." Katsumi whispered, burying his face even closer to Hiroki's chest than before. "I promised Izo I would be there when Shou arrived... as Mi-chan... to feed off his press..."
For a moment, Azriel didn't move... but Hiroki would have felt sharp nails on his chest, just barely missing his still healing wound.
"I don't want to leave you..." came a whisper that was barely even audible.
There was something about Hiroki in that place... in this house and this bed and beneath this blankets... something about being in these arms...
Darkness didn't creep in like it did...
Morbid thoughts were far from the bat's mind...
He could breathe in safety and silence and warmth and...
Something else...
"I want to stay here forever... even though that's a ridiculous notion..." Katsumi spoke, tilting his head back enough that Hiroki could see the young man's dark eyes were closed. For a moment, it appeared as if the bat were feeding off this strange connection which he shared with the elephant of Ohayou... a look of relaxation and pleasure all rolled into one...
But then those dark eyes did open and black nails reached up to trace along Hiroki's jawline... then up to his temple and down past his eye... so gentle... and all the while Katsu held the older man in his gaze.
"Love me..." Azriel spoke, and the voice was a mixture of both desire and order.

User Image

User Image
User Image

"Those in the higher levels fear falling, while those down here simply fear death." Takashi replied, taking a bite of the steak. "If one does their job properly and with desired results... they live. Otherwise many find that death is a mercy compared to the touches of some in the dark."
From Ono's own experience, this was true. He had tortured his fair share of souls here... and while his handiwork was nothing compared to that of the Doctor himself or his #2... it was still something his experiments tended to fear.
"You will leave this place, provided you survive the tests of course... and live a life those down here would sell their souls for." but then the man stopped, thinking on his words, before laughing softly. "Then again, I suppose you did sell your soul. Katsu is no angel, Oreo-san."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:50 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I know...I know...Ugh. I didn't even think about Nakai until you brought it up. But yes, we probably should get our day going. " Izzy sighed then pouted just a little before those eyes met the blues and for a moment he was lost in that gaze.

"Aishiteruuuu...Akihiko?" His eyes followed as Akihiko suddenly moved and pressed him into the bed shutting him up with a passionate kiss. His brown eyes shut as his fingers slid around Akihiko's back. "Mmmmmnnnngnnhh..." Was all that vibrated between them as he returned the kiss passionately. The loving feeling of his partner washed over him and made the morning a very romantic interlude. He held Akihiko tighter expressing how much he didn't want to let his partner go this morning.

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

One of Shou's eyebrows cocked as Kai's certainty of Kai's experience was placed before him. "Really?" No doubt that Shou would have to see the proof in the porridge. It wasn't that he didn't believe he just rarely met people so sure of themselves in this regard. Of course, Shou was a bit tipsy and very close to drunk. It would be hard to judge the man's skills with Shou's own sensibilities at a lose.

"Of course...You're my Inspiration now." When those fingers slipped to his hips, Shou's licked his lips slightly. He was quite willing to experiment. "You think you...c..." Shou didn't get to finish that sentence much like Izzy wouldn't be able to later the next morning. His moist lips were claimed with a very sweet kiss at first while their blond hair started to mingle.

As the warm fingers tightened upon Shou pulling him in, his own lithe fingers slid upward caressing Kai's cheek before driving back into Kai's soft hair . A content sigh escaped Shou's lips as they parted; giving in to the pleasure between them. The touch of that tongue against his own sent a low shiver from the base of his spine. They were suppose to only be friends but this kiss surely was much more intense than any friendly peck on the mouth. The skill of that tongue and those lips surprised the peacock. Certainly he hadn't expected Kai to be this...talented.

As their lips parted for a brief moment of air, Shou could feel himself heating up. One leg drifting against Kai's, his other hand pushing aside Kai's heavy shirt collar enough for him nibble at that delicious pale neck before blowing a low warm breath up to the man's ear, "Standing here in the kitchen isn't usually romantic enough for making out....But I'll allow you to create the fantasy that makes me forget it." Shou could make people forget their world. He had done so with Yuuji in Narcissus' kitchen no less. The star wasn't thinking too clearly in his inebriated state but he was enjoying the first real taste of his new boyfriend's skills.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"I know you can't even though I would like you too. " Hiroki shook his head realizing that seriously, he couldn't stay in bed too long either, because of Nakai's latest conquest. Oh he was sure Nakai went for it last night with Shou. The man was a prowler and Hiroki knew it! But Hiroki had to admit that time with Nakai was a very sexy moment in his life. Not that he would ever tell Katsumi! "God don't remind me..." he groaned softly then sighed deeply as those nails poked him ever so slightly.

He looked down at the tuft of black hair poking out from under the comforter. "Then stay..." He wouldn't make Katsumi go even if they probably should go. In the end both of them probably would leave earlier than either wanted but for now they were together. Hiroki lovingly accepted the touch of those nails upon his face. Ah...it felt...so good to feel as much as he could of Katsumi's affection. But then his eyes opened fully as Katsumi's spoke. 'Love me'? thought Hiroki and for a short moment he was baffled with uncertainty because they were in a place that Katsumi had specifically warned him was sacred. However, Hiroki wouldn't allow his uncertainty to leave Katsumi longing so he moved forward in response.

"As you wish..." he answered bringing his fingers up to the tip of Katsumi's chin. Tilting that tender head before descending upon it in a slow and tender kiss. It was passionate but not beyond tasteful. His hands didn't drift in to any lewder places so he could keep his previous promise and affectionately express his love in this house. His toes wandered over Katsumi's feet under the blanket. Nothing higher than the young man's ankles. Oh yes, Hiroki knew how to keep himself in line because he was from an older generation. "Aishiteru, Katsumi...with all my heart." he whispered after their lips parted long enough for air to slip past them.

OREO

"Yeah, I'd like to avoid Death for a long time. I guess it's good your job is performance based." Oreo answered as he finished the last of the food. For a moment he felt slightly strange and maybe a bit tired but he shook it off. Overall, he felt more human than he had for the past few days.

"No he's not an angel. Probably the farthest thing from it. I'll agree with you there. But at least he's thinking about my well being right now. As long as I perform, I shouldn't have too much to fear. I'm not a threat to him." answered Oreo with a smile. He knew good and well that he had no connections to any of Katsu's things at the moment. Maybe later that would change but right now, he was fairly safe from knowing too much. Oreo hoped to keep himself into two parts of Katsu's world - Money and Naoko. If he kept his nose clean on other things, he hoped that he could keep these two projects in line. "So...after you're done with my...project. What do you umm...want to pursue next?" Oreo tried to figure out things to talk about with Ono because there wasn't any others to talk with really. The guards weren't that communicative and he'd rather not get a visit from other people in this place.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:29 pm
User Image
User Image

"You seem to forget how like me your situation is." Ono spoke, his dark megane-clad eyes focused on the man who sat in bed. "You say my job is performance based... and it is. But isn't your own as well? Katsu RULES the upper floors of the PIT these days, Oreo-san... or did you not know this? His word is law... just as the word of the Doctor's is law. Your boss and mine are no different." but then Takashi laughed softly, an actually amused sound. "No... perhaps they are... the Doctor inflicts pain for a purpose. Katsu does it for sheer pleasure." taking another bite, Ono kept his focus on Oreo. "I don't expect you to have ever seen the man bathe in blood before... Not too long ago he helped skin a man alive down here. Ripping flesh off strip by strip... Katsu was a creation, you see... a monster developed by my master. Some say he was a failure, others a success... I myself seem to think he's the best of both. Katsu kills for the thrill... to feel that warm blood on his hands... and to perhaps saite a thirst that some part of his addled mind thinks consumes him."
Sighing slightly, Takashi picked up his bottle of tea, sipping it slowly. "I would rather work for the Doctor to be honest. His moods don't swing with the tide like Katsu's do... To be honest it's a miracle that Katsu's on the outside at all. He's far more dangerous than you give him credit for, Oreo-san. You would do well to remember that." but then the surgeon laughed again. "But let's see... he's probably promised you so many grand things. He has taken care of Kaito-san, from what I know, so I must hand it to him. I wouldn't be so quick to trust Katsu however..." Ono tapped the side of his head. "The man isn't all there after all."
The megane-clad man shrugged his shoulders slightly. "As for my next pursuit... it depends on the progress I make with you. There will be many more tests once you have left my lab, Oreo-san. Some other poor soul will have to go through this next. It's just a matter of finding the right one."

User Image

A very soft sound, something that might have been heard as a surprised gasp if it were actually loud enough, issued from Azriel's lips as his chin was tilted and his dark eyes found those of the older man above him.
Katsumi said nothing... he just stared into those eyes before his lips were claimed.
A thrill went down the bat's spine as that tender kiss took his mind away from the duties of the day and what he should have been doing right this moment.
Hiroki was his... his by gift and by trickery and by cunning... This man belonged to him and to no other... and none would touch him save Katsumi himself... not even Izo if the man had his say about it.
A moan left his lips and dark eyes fluttered closed as Katsu sighed into the kiss, wrapping his arms delicately around Hiroki's shoulders and neck, letting his nails rub through the man's short hair.
"Your heart..." Azriel whispered when their lips parted, black nails trailing down and finding the bandage of Hiroki's wounds so very close to that heart... "I can feel it beating beneath my fingers... and yet you were almost stolen away from me... but it's my heart, isn't it? I want to be the only one who holds it... the only one who feels it's strong beat... until it beats no more..."
His whisper was soft, though perhaps tinged with something unseen. If it were his own madness or not, the bat couldn't tell. But this belonged to him... this man was his and his alone...
"Is this love?" Katsumi whispered, his voice feather soft. "Is this what you want, Asato-kun?" dark eyes betrayed the bat's sudden wince. His fingers moved away from Hiroki's chest, curling into a semi-fist as he stared up at the older man. "This is a dangerous game I play..." Katsu whispered, more to himself than his pet. "To be loved... and love in return..."

User Image

User Image

"Work be damned..." Akihiko whispered when he withdrew from the kiss just enough to take a breath and look into the brown eyes that held his soul. "Nakai be damned... All of them... My cousin's in the guest room... my friend in our bed... and we've kittens on the pillows. All I want is just the chance... the stolen moment... with you and no interruptions or distractions... Just..."
Frustrated, Akihiko rolled off of Izzy and lay down, staring up at the ceiling. Sexually frustrated wasn't even the half of it. Their lives had been so busy lately and all he wanted was time.
TIME!
Sighing, the musician draped an arm over his eyes to blot out the light from the windows. "If my grandfather were still alive I'd whisk you away in the middle of the night and just run. Let them all deal with it. But now we haven't the time..." he laughed softly at the irony of it all.
A life seemingly wasted, save for the beautiful music, is what Narcissus saw behind him. Now that he had found something that was meaningful again... he couldn't even enjoy it properly.
Reaching over, Akihiko grasped one of Izzy's hands and brought it to his lips, kissing the digits slowly as one thumb ran over his partner's knuckles. "Tonight. After I get back from dinner with Asato. Me and you. Just us. No one else in the whole damn house and the kids can just suffer being locked out of the room for a night. Deal?"

User Image

"I didn't say making out would be romantic." Nakai replied with a half smirk. "Besides, Shou... I really don't think you're in any position to argue... I bet you're already getting weak in the knees..." the blond teased mercilessly as one hand reached up to place against the small of the musician's back.
Kai then dipped Shou back in their new kiss, his lips seeking out their intended target once more as he held his 'date' up and kept him from falling with that one well placed hand.
When the kiss parted once more, amber eyes stared down into Shou's own mask hidden gaze. "I'd rather not do this on the floor... but..." quickly Nakai's white shirt was gone, leaving just the sleeves and the tassels along his arms. He spread it out behind Shou, leaning the man down until he rested upon it on the kitchen floor.
"You're damn lucky I'm such a stickerly for cleanliness..." the guitarist teased, pressing his body down over Shou's own to hold the mercurial man in place while his lips went to work on that gorgeous white neck and collar bone.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:06 am
OREO

Oreo sat there rather dumbfounded by Ono's comparison between the Doctor and Katsu. So maybe Oreo hadn't thought too deeply about that being blinded by the chance at freedom before him. However, still...taking his chances out in the real word above with someone like Katsu was still far better than the day to day situation in the Pit. "Yeah, ok so Katsu is screwed up. But someone like me, is stuck in this darkness unless I get purchased. So I'll take my chances with him. It's easier for you to say that you'd rather work for the Doctor. You at least get to do work you've some affinity for even if you don't like all of the work you do. And from what I can tell, he's not breathing down your neck nor do the guards seem to be the ones holding you inside. They seem to follow your orders well enough. Your situation is similar, Ono-san but not the same."

The idea of Katsu skinning someone alive didn't set well with Oreo. He knew that Katsu had been one of the darker pets in the Pit. But there were some of those monsters as you sank down to different levels. Creatures that were once human lurked in the deeper levels of the Pit...preying or preyed upon by those that came to visit from the outside world.

He looked up at the ceiling as he pulled his blanket closer. "Katsu is dangerous but in my situation compared to yours, I'm safer with him than with the Doctor. Mm...Kaito-san. Well, Kaito-san's always been good at keeping his nose clean. As for me, I'll figure things out." Then he glanced over at Ono and tilted his head. "Didn't you say that there wasn't anyone else in the Pit that matched the requirements?"

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki took his time with their kiss wanting to express that tender love he felt for Katsumi. Maybe it would somehow reached the softer side of his lover. Somehow though, as their kiss parted and Katsumi spoke, Hiroki wasn't sure exactly what he had touched within the younger man. However, Hiroki still curled Katsumi in closer feeling those nails against his bandage. His lips parted with that touch and he answered softly, "The love within my heart is yours....yes...." Although to be honest, he wasn't sure if Katsumi was talking about his physical heart or the love he felt.

The older man tried to keep in mind the house around them and hoped that the air of this place would keep Azriel from losing himself. But the question about love brought a thoughtful gaze from the older man, "I don't know if it's love...or ownership you feel today. I wish it were love. But I cannot see in your heart. Only you can answer that question. But...." He reached over and covered that fist with his hand before pulling the young man back to his chest, "Whatever it is...don't let it worry you. You're here. I'm here....we're alone in your special home. Just leave it at that and be content."

He kissed Katsumi's forehead trying to easy the young man's mind. It was difficult for the two of them in more ways than one. But if only for today, Hiroki wanted to dream that Katsumi loved him and they couldn't be in anyway apart. His kisses drifted down to one tender ear and he nipped it just a little bit before sucking on the lobe. "You think too much sometimes. You wanted me to love you...now....be good and be loved." His hands wandered to Katsumi's back where he slowly started to massage those lean muscles. He'd find a kitten in this tense little devil.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

A smile spread across Izzy's face because he knew Akihiko would one day make a fine leader of Ohayou when Hiroki passed away. Akihiko was at least thinking of his responsibilities first. "We'll have plenty of time. I promise. This is just the big transition period." Izzy rolled to his side and sat up on one elbow watching his partner. "Mm...Yes, we probably could have skipped town. And I wouldn't have minded one bit." He didn't mention that if Akihiko's grandfather were still alive the man would be dealing with a new wife and Izzy might have been somewhere completely different by now. No...he'd let Akihiko remember a younger grandfather that still had his thoughts intact. It was a far sweeter way to remember the man.

"Tonight? Just us....OK...deal. But you're going to lock our kids out? " teased Izzy as Tora rolled over then stood up to head butt Akihiko's face around the lips that were kissing Izzy's hand. "Tora loves you too." Izzy giggled then leaned in and kissed Akihiko's forehead. "Our kids don't understand that Daddy needs his ME time."

Then he looked at the clock and his brow furrowed. "You know... Yuuji has been sleeping a long time. I hope that he's not sick. I mean have you ever seen him with a cold or anything? I know he's probably been run ragged after everything. Maybe we should peek in on him. Michi is probably up by now in our shower. At least I hope he's up and in the shower. We're going to need to change all our sheets. Mm... is there a cleaning service that can come in today?"

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Not romantic. Oh.. I see this is just practice there's no need for romance. Good thinking." Shou responded with a small hiccup in between. "Wait...I could argue! " But before he knew it his knees did bend and he was dipped down into another talented kiss. His body melted against the strong arm that held him up. When their lips parted this time Shou giggled, "You did that on purpose!"

"Well if you'd rather not do this on the floor then why are you doing it?" asked Shou as he remained there within the man's arms staring up into those handsome amber eyes. In this position though he really was relying on Kai's arm and his own leg strength to keep himself from falling backwards to the hard tile floor. But suddenly Kai was stripping off his shirt with one hand then spreading it out as he laid Shou down. "I guess so. Or I'd be damn cold on this tile." responded Shou as he stretched his legs out on the Kitchen. "Our first non-romantic makeout session....The floor of the kitchen. I'm not sure if I can call this an implusive act or just plain silly."

"Which...reminds me that the last man I made out with was adorable in the kitchen....Mm..I can still remember the taste of those grapes." Shou grinned and gazed up at the man above him before Kai's body leaned in trapping him to the floor. He tilted his head to the side feeling that skilled pair of lips find his neck. A small gasp escaped his lips as they touched him. Shou really did enjoy kisses but he wasn't one to just lay there without participating. His fingers reached up to pull Kai's hair back then ran down behind Kai's head to massage at the base of the skull. He loved the feeling of the warmth and taut muscles under his fingertips. That was a big difference between Kai and Naoko. Kai really was fit...and Shou liked that a lot. They were so close that Shou could feel the heat between them and it was much more difficult to concentrate on being...good.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:42 pm
User Image
User Image

"No, he isn't." Ono replied softly, thinking about the differences between what he had been when he first arrived, and what he was now. "But I'm useful... or I try to be. It's how you survive down here, as you well know. Do you think you can be useful to Katsu?"
For a few moments, the surgeon was silent. He ate, his dark eyes watching Oreo every now and then but for the most part, the man was simply thinking. Then... he spoke.
"You're right of course. No one else meets those requirements. Someone will need to be brought in from the outside. This is hardly the first time such a thing has happened. Nor will it be the last."

User Image

Katsumi sighed, closing his eyes as he felt those gentle hands on his back. He arched into the older man's body, more cat-like than sensual, as his lithe arms wrapped around Hiroki's shoulders. Black nails reached up to scratch softly against the megane-clad man's scalp, and for a time... all thoughts fled the young man's mind.
He was warm... safe here in this moment... he was...
Dark eyes opened and one hand moved to redirect Hiroki's face. The bat's gazed looked up into the eyes of the older man, but they didn't read him... no... instead they just stared for what seemed an eternity.
"Perhaps you're right..." Azriel whispered softly. "Perhaps I don't know the difference... but I wonder to myself... why does it matter? I want you and you want me... why does it matter what we call it?" he spoke, a smile on his lips. "I will miss this though..."
Katsumi laughed just slightly before claiming a stolen kiss from Hiroki's lips.

User Image

User Image

"I'll handle arranging a cleaning service on the way to the office." Akihiko replied, knowing he'd have the time since he could't drive and it would take almost an hour to reach Ohayou in the morning traffic. "As for my cousin, if he's sick then he needs to stay put. I can take Michi into work with me and have a car drop him off home once he's done. The last thing we need is Yuuji sick and getting sicker because he won't just stop. Stubborn idiot..."
Tora head butted the musician at about that time and the young tiger rolled his eyes, pushing the furry mass over onto Izzy. "And your child needs to stop using his bulk against me." Akihiko said with a smile, just before Ra poounced over the man's shoulder and landed on top of Tora, pinning him for the time being. "But yes, just us tonight, Ruki. I think I'll go insane if we don't have some alone time soon..."

User Image

"Silly or not, I don't see you resisting." Nakai replied with a wink as his hands moved down the masked man's sides slowly.
He distracted Shou, for the moment, with his lips... but the guitarist's fingers were walking slowly along the other man's ribs, using just enough pressure to let his target know where his digits roamed... just enough pressure to make it obvious that thise hands had something else in mind eventually...
For a moment, Kai's body stilled as he felt Shou's own hands roaming his bare back...
"You know... it's very bad form to talk about someone else when you're lip locked with another man." the guitarist smirked, placing his hands on Shou's hips and giving a bit of pressure to the space between their bodies. "You're... very well built, Shou..." he whispered, before claiming the mercurial man's lips for himself once more.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:57 pm
OREO

Oreo stretched out his hands and held them up towards the ceiling. "I think I can. But I'll never know unless I try. At least, he's giving me an opportunity. So...that's a good place to start." He stared at his nails for a moment then pulled his hands back down. Was it just him, or had his nails grown a lot longer between the time he had started eating and now? His brow furrowed as he inspected them. Then he glanced up, "Yeah...I bet it's not the first time."

He didn't want to think about the unlucky souls that fell straight down here from the outside world. "So...did you start out on this level? Or did you fall down here? And...I think I might need some nail clippers." He held out his hands to reveal some very long nails. "I think...at the very least, women would be jealous of my hands right now. You could start a pretty good business in the nails industry if nothing else works." He smiled a little trying to accept the fact that all these problems were even new to his 'doctor'. Meanwhile even as Ono was sitting there talking to Oreo, He would be able to see that Oreo's hair had grown a little too.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki savored the feeling of that skin against his own. Just the tender contact that comforted his soul was enough for him today. His eyes gazed back into those dark ones and he smiled softly. Could he just get lost in that stare for awhile? Just relish this peaceful feeling a moment longer. "I'm not sure it does matter...as long as you feel warm inside."

Then those lips claimed his own and his eyes closed accepting their warmth as his ears reveled in the sound of that light laughter. He grazed his own nails down Katsu's back and melted into that kiss. As their lips separated he said tenderly, "I'll miss these moments...and your body next to mine and your hair under my chin. I don't think Hi-chan's soft fuzzy head will be enough to replace yours these next few months." Hiroki could only imagine the little guy nestle under his chin at night or trying very hard to gain attention by head butting his face while Hiroki slept.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Ok...well then we should get up and check on them. Just to make sure. Yuuji's slept for a day and a half. So...I'm betting he's sick. Since you're needed in the office, why don't you check on Michi and I'll poke my head in on Yuuji. "

Then Izzy laughed and watched Tora roll on his back. "But Akihiko, Tora's just a little guy. How can he be using it against you?" Izzy winked at his partner because he had a feeling that both of them had realized that Tora was going to be a very big cat when he grew into an adult.

But it wasn't long before Izzy was laughing as Ra pounced. "You get him Ra!" Izzy sat up and smirked at Akihiko, "I'm so glad that they like each other. We're lucky parents. Maybe if they tired themselves out today we won't have to worry about the children bugging us tonight." Izzy winked and leaned over the kids to give Akihiko another kiss on the lips. "So should I wear something sexy this evening? Or should I be asking will you wear something sexy this evening?" He bit his bottom lip because it had been awhile since Akihiko had the time to dress...like that.

User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Mm...I suppose I'm not..." answered Shou just a little too drunk to care about why he should have been resisting in the first place. Because damn that mouth was incredibly talented. God, he could seriously consider going further with Kai. And his fingers ran the course of Kai's spine the wandered down to the small of Kai's back. "Oh? Is it now? Maybe I'm just telling you what you need to live up to..." he winked then traced his nails along Kai's ribs playfully moving up onto the man's chest.

Common sense would have told Shou exactly where this would lead. The heat of two men starting to build and the hands roaming in sensual fashion. But Shou's common sense wasn't too high right now, and even though he had mentally swore to himself he'd not follow this path. The pleasure of it all was rather intoxicating. "Mmm.....you think so? But...."

As those fingers moved to his hips while that intense kiss bruised his lips, the other occupant within Shou's head stirred. Two Suns swirling in orbit around each other...The giant star suddenly shadowed by the smaller flickering golden glow. The revolution between two points had shifted once again and in that instance Sai had surfaced.

His eyes flicked open and he could see Naoko's beautiful face pulling away from his lips. The shock astounded Sai, "Naoko! Get Off of me!" The words suddenly erupted from Sai's lips as the world spun around. He was disoriented as well as slapped in the face by the inebriated body. He shoved 'Naoko away roughly and scrambled to the side. "I can't believe this! I've told you no before. And I accepted your life as you wanted it! You can't substitute Shou for me! "

Sai pulled himself to his feet feeling uncomfortably aroused and dizzy all at the same time. His hand grabbed the edge of the sink counter. God...I've got to go home..." Then he looked around tilting his head, "Your apartment is so....different....and clean....." He glanced back and down at 'Naoko' then suddenly there was the oddest look on his face. 'Shou's' lips parted slightly as his eyes darted across 'Naoko'. Something...was....very wrong. The man on the ground looked like Naoko....but that chest wasn't Naoko's. There were PECS!?!?!? And...muscular biceps! And....tight abs.... But that face was NAOKO'S!!!!!

At this point, Sai's jaw dropped and slowly he started to back away from 'Naoko'. He had this very strange feeling that....the man on the floor wasn't who he thought he was. Oh crap.....

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:38 pm
User Image

Laughing softly, Nakai nipped at Shou's neck playfully, his kisses descending down the musician's fair skin. "Or maybe you're just stalling to try and distract me?" the guitarist smirked before his lips found the other man's adam's apple and lavished his neck with attention.
Soon he moved back up, claiming the masked man's lips for his own once more... and when he pulled back.
Kai didn't know how it happened but he went falling backwards onto his a** and skidding across the kitchen floor just enough to impact lightly with the cabinets behind him.
"Na..." Nakai's amber eyes narrowed slightly, the guitarist cocking his head to the side in confusion. "Shou, I'm not... Wait substituing... what the hell are you on about?"
Carefully Kai picked himself up from the floor, grabbing his shirt with one hand, though he didn't make any moves toward Shou... his 'boyfriend' suddenly had the look of a deer caught in the headlights.
However, when the guitarist noticed the change in the mercurial man... the shift that something horrible was wrong... and that he might not be able to stand.
Quickly, Kai reached out and grabbed Shou as the other man started to back away, steadying his friend. "Hey, it's okay, Shou. Really. Just... hey, look at me." he tilted the musician's head back so their eyes were locked. "You're drunk. Obviously so. Maybe we should just go sit down in the living room instead. I'll get you some water... maybe some aspirin... I really didn't mean to take it that far." Kai smirked slightly, "You're just so much fun to tease, Shou."
Something was wrong...
Something was very very wrong...
Of course this wasn't the first time that night someone had thought he was Naoko... but the violent reaction had been... well... completely out of left field!

User Image

Taking that kiss, Akihiko smiled afterwards. "Oh I plan on wearing nothing tonight and so should you. But... well... I'll raid my closet when the time comes. Wouldn't mind seeing you in something that I have to peel you out of bit by delicious bit..." he teased, giving Izzy a kiss of his own before rolling out of bed and onto his feet.
Dressed still in nothing but his boxers, the young tiger ran a hand through his hair. He stretched for a moment, his body not quite as tired as it had been lately...
The sleep had certainly helped.
"We should do that again sometime..." Akihiko spoke, glancing over his shoulder at Izzy with a wink. "How about you go check on my cousin... while I pull our friend out of our shower and hurry him along. I need to get to work soon." he said, bare feet padding rather silently to the door.
It took little time at all to descend the steps into Akihiko's inner sanctum... a place he now shared with Izzy... though he doubted that his partner liked the lack of light down here. The shower was running and the bathroom door was partially left ajar.
So, without announcing himself, Narcissus walked into the bathroom and leaned against the sink, arms crossed over his bare chest as the musician watched Michi shower behind the glass. He didn't say a word... just stood there... silently...
While his original intent had been to scare his friend... right now... the former playboy was just enjoying the show.

User Image

"Warm..." Katsumi practically purred.
Yes... that was what he felt... that was what he was...
Warm...
Safe...
Dark eyes opened slightly, a purely exquisite look in their dark depths as the bat enjoyed the soft sensual touches of his partner.
"Don't remind me..." Azriel whispered, his black nails grazing along one of the older man's shoulders, pricking against the skin lightly. "How ever will I sleep... alone and cold in the hotel rooms far from home... from you..."

User Image

User Image
User Image

"The nails and hair growth were expected." Ono replied matter-of-factly. "Well, expected if the treatments are working that is... which I can already say they are. At least to some degree."
The surgeon finished his meal, dabbing his lips with a napkin before standing and walking back over to the bed. "I started out above and was... recruited." Takashi spoke honestly. "When approached with the choice of servicing imbiciles or practicing my skills as a surgeon... natrually I chose the latter option. That's not to say I didn't enjoy it of course... but there were too many who held no... physical attraction for me. Some of the clients above aren't exactly spring chickens... nor would they win any beauty contests. Disgusting really."
Okay, so Ono was a bit of a prude... who certainly looked down on those who he felt weren't 'beautiful' in his mind. But that was perhaps the fault of the surgeon... for it had been his job for many years in the real world to turn the ugly into the beautiful.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:34 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai wanted to run but stumble was the best he was even remotely able to do. He was DRUNK! God. No Sai never got drunk. Drinking yes, drunk NO! As he backed up and started to fall. He was caught by the much more muscular Naoko. Why couldn't Naoko look like this? Maybe Sai had been away long than he thought?? Had that long gone by? Did Naoko decide to get....manly for real? But either way. Naoko knew better!

He flinched in that grasp but his eyes locked with 'Naoko's' and he tried to breath. This man before him thought...he was Shou. Didn't seem to recognize Sai in this. Oh god...who was this guy? Sai had to play it off and somehow go home. Call a cab or something. This man...though, he was handsome. Naoko had always been beautiful in Sai's eyes, but Naoko like this...if only. "I'm dreaming...I'm drunk. I can't believe I just said that... did that.. I'm sorry. " Say anything Sai. He told himself. "Maybe I do need that asprin and...sit down for a bit. " Cover it up.

Tease??? How long had this guy known Shou. Who was this guy!? He didn't say anything as he was guided to the couch. He didn't pull away from the help considering he wasn't sure if he could really make it on his own. "Do you have....coffee?" he asked softly uncertain he could even mimic Shou's vibrant personality like this. Great. Coffee wasn't the right choice for Shou. Already starting on the wrong foot. But Sai hoped that the man before him wouldn't notice.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Nothing? Wait! Am I the only one dressing up? Not fair!" Izzy crossed his arms and huffed as the man gave him a quick kiss and rolled out of bed. His eyes followed that sexy form wishing that his partner had time....now. But what could he do. That well formed figure was already heading out the door.

So Izzy sighed and dragged himself out of bed and went into the bathroom first. After brushing his teeth and taking a quick run through the shower, he threw on some jeans and a shirt then wandered over to the other guest room to knock on the door. Yuuji? Are you in there? I'm coming inside. You've not been out of there...in a while." He pushed open the door carefully and peeked in.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Mmm....just call me before you go to bed? We can talk for a little while over the internet and you can give Hi-chan little kisses." answered Hiroki sweetly as his warm fingers massages Katsumi's lean hips. "Or you can use your vivid imagination. Or...I can just send you off with some of my PJs. So you'll have me all over you as you sleep." He leaned in and kissed Katsumi's nose then nibbled on the tip playfully, "You'll be back from the tour soon enough. And when you are, we can celebrate."

OREO

Oreo was good at listening and was surprised that Ono had started above and willingly came down here. "So you willingly came down here. Wow....that's the first time I've heard a story like that." responded Oreo honestly. "I guess that in your situation this might be better. And yeah...some of the clients aren't very interesting. But others can be." Yeah, only if one worked hard and got into a position like Oreo that it was possible to get a better selection.

He could see the disgust in Ono's face as he spoke. More than likely, Ono wouldn't have lasted long up there. And falling down level by level would have been a harder road than the direct decent in Ono's case. "So what level were you on when you got recruited? Surprised that they knew you were a surgeon down here."

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

The soap slide down the glisten chest of Michi's well formed frame. He was humming one of his new songs in the shower as he washed every inch. Akihiko's shower was to die for. He slowly caressed his muscles with the body wash and kneaded the skin until the lather developed into a lush foam over his flesh. The pads of his fingers, roamed over his skin and he groaned in pleasure as the hot water sprayed his skin and splattered against the glass.

The slow drip of water broke paths in the steam built up on the glass revealing Michi's form like a peekaboo dancer. He leaned back against the wall and lifted a leg pulling his foot in closer to scrub and pop the various toes as if he were starting his own intense body massage alone. He gasped as each knuckle popped then slowly soaped up the foot one digit at a time.

In all this time, Michi hadn't noticed the man watching him just outside the shower glass.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:53 pm
User Image

Nakai was... well stumped really. He didn't understand exactly what was going on... except for the very probable possibility that Shou was drunk enough that he had forgotten what was going on.
Then again, to the blond, that didn't exactly seem like the problem... after all his 'boyfriend' had been quite into the make out practice just moments ago. Now though...
"Look Shou... we've been over this I thought. I'm not Naoko. I wasn't him when we met at the Charity Benefit... and I'm not him now. To be honest I wouldn't WANT to be him... but it seems this isn't the first time tonight I've been mistaken for him. I just didn't think that mistake would come from you..." the guitarist spoke, a hint of disgust in his eyes.
Though it wasn't directed at Shou really... more of like at the thought that he was Naoko... that he could be someone that... well ******** up really.
He help the musician to sit on the couch before heading back into the kitchen for some water and an aspirin or two from the cabinet in there. The entire while his amber eyes kept on the mercurial man, hoping he didn't just fall over right then and there.
"Yeah I can brew some coffee. No problem." Kai replied as he returned, handing the water and aspirin to Shou.
But instead of heading back into the kitchen, the blond squatted down in front of the masked man, looking into his eyes for a moment. "You don't seem too disoriented... maybe just dizzy... honestly Shou, I really hadn't meant to freak you out like that. I was just having a bit of you. You're the one who said we should practice making out after all." he teased with a wink. "But seriously. I'll keep my hands to myself. Yakusoku. Well, unless you fall over because I'll try to catch you... but I won't, you know, go all playboy on you again. Honest."

User Image

Yuuji however... was dead.
Well no not REALLY dead but seemingly dead to the world. He had slept most of the day before, though there had been a lull in there when he had woken and checked up on some things... including noticing that Akihiko and Michi had made themselves quite cozy in his cousin's bedroom downstairs.
That certainly hadn't set well...
So Takagi had decided to just tough it out, sneak some pizza from the kitchen, and get work done instead of leaving his star in the precarious position of possibly becoming Narcissus' bedroom buddy... again...
The man worked and he ate and he watched a split screen from his laptop... just in case... and then had showered and gone to bed at a decent time the evening before, not too long after Izzy had returned home really.
Of course no one knew this because no one saw the ninja that was Takagi Yuuji up at all that day. He didn't mind it really... aside from the creepy cuddling... because this gave him a chance to relax and reboot and try to get things going in a good direction for Michi.
So when Izzy came knocking, the man would've seen an empty plate and a couple of equally empty bottles of tea on the and an open laptop with a password protected screensaver of the cosmos all on the desk. As for Yuuji himself, well, he was sound asleep in the middle of the bed on his stomach, head half buried under one of the pillows in a very Akihiko-ish sleeping manner, oddly enough.

User Image

"Warmth can't be felt miles away..." Katsumi whispered but then he sighed and just relaxed into the bed, as if his energy had just flown away suddenly.
Which it had... kind of...
In truth he buried it... all that sensual longing and want just pushed deeper and deeper down. This was the real world... and much as he wanted, the bat couldn't just go at it whenever it suited his fancy anymore.
"We're having dinner with niisan tonight, ne?" Azriel asked softly, thinking about celebrations had brought up this thought. "Mmmm and it wouldn't be so good for me to have your pajamas... they wouldn't fit me and someone might think it strange. But..." dark eyes opened again and looked up at Hiroki for a few moments of silent contemplation. "I suppose we can celebrate when I get home... there's still an ocean you've promised to show me." he teased, flicking one black nail at the tip of Hiroki's nose.

User Image

User Image
User Image

"You're a fool to think the Doctor doesn't know the occupation of everyone brought into this hellish world." Takashi replied, pushing up his glasses in an almost haughty manner as he spoke. "He was simply waiting until I... could be persuaded to join his abyss. And believe, it didn't take long. I enjoy a good screw as much as the next guy... but even I had my limits. When I arrived I was put on level four as... punishment for my crimes in the real world... though I'd hardly call it a crime to get rid of someone that hideous."
Yes, Ono had a weakness for the ugly and disgusting. He wanted beauty. He wanted to craft beauty. Which was part of the reason why Takashi wanted his regeneration experiments to work so well... and also why he had enjoyed working on Katsu.
That man was beautiful without his knife...
"Do you enjoy your work above? I hear you fancy yourself as a wanna be student of Ishihara You. Tell me... do you think you could ever surpass his skill?"

User Image

'Stupid, Akihiko... really ******** stupid...' the musician mentally cursed at himself, forcing his blue eyes to look away from the peep show that he was secretly being treated to in his very own bathroom!
Michi was off limits now, damn it!
OFF LIMITS!
For a moment, Narcissus just tried to breathe and compose himself. But try as he might, that mental image of his best friend... in the shower... the sound of his slight groans every time he popped a digit here or there...
Eventually, Akihiko realized he was gripping the sink with white knuckled hands... and that his boxers suddenly felt far too small and indecent.
He turned his back to the shower, eyes closed as he tried to just focus on something else for a moment.
"Michi-kun, Ruki and I were starting to worry about you stealing our bed." the young Koyasu spoke up, loud enough to be heard over the shower.
Damn if he turned around now, Akihiko KNEW he would rush into that small heated wet space with his friend and...
Blue eyes squeezed themselves shut as he tried desperately to just think about Izzy... about his partner's smile and the cute way he tilted his head when he kissed and the twinkle in his eye when something was funny but he didn't want to admit it and... and...
'DAMN IT!'

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:48 am
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Um...yeah.. we have. I'm sorry...I guess the alcohol got to me. I know you're not Naoko." But dammit he sure as hell looked like him! And in such a way that Sai found very attractive too. Not that Naoko wasn't attractive but this man definitely had a few upgrades physically that Naoko would never have. Ok maybe not never but Naoko wasn't the type to pursue it.

"Well of course not. You couldn't be like Naoko. You've your own personality, goals and dreams." Whatever the hell they were, Sai hadn't a clue. All he could do was try to make it through this conversation and then get a cab home. Or call Yamada-san. Ugh...maybe the cab would be easier because Sai could NOT explain this night in the least!

Sai could see the disgust in the man's face before him. Did this guy hate Naoko, or was really pissed at 'Shou' for considering it. "Do...you dislike Naoko?" asked Sai as he sat there uncomfortably. "If so, what did he do to you?" Sai knew Naoko wasn't everyone's friend because at times he was a little drama monkey but Sai didn't think that Naoko was the type to intentionally make enemies. And...if this man was an enemy then WHY was Shou here? Ugh...

He kept his balance on the couch by staying closer to its arm. Yeah, Sai could feel the dizziness that Shou usually found fun even if it were a state of tipsy. Sai didn't think this was fun at all! Once handed the aspirin, he quickly swallowed it then took the water. "Thank you...." His eyes followed the blond down and he tried to smile. The man before him seemed to be decent even though Sai had shown up at the worst possible moment. Handsome too. And that wink caused Sai to blush ever so slightly. In this instance, Sai realized how long it has been since he had really had any intimate contact with....someone. Yes, the last person had been Jun, and well Naoko was a given. But outside of that particular space that had haunted him for years, he hadn't blushed, hadn't felt anything about anyone outside of those two people. Maybe it was because this man look so much like his brother?

But....wait! Shou said that they were suppose to PRACTICE making out!? WTF? What did that Mean!? Oh great, now he had another mystery to solve. Why would anyone just PRACTICE making out. "I'll be fine. I know...ugh. I've really made a mess of things haven't I? " He tilted his head down slightly wanting to ask why they were practicing but that would only create more complicated questions. "Thank you for catching me. I appreciate it...really." he laughed a little trying to soften the mess as he held his cup tightly. "Maybe I should catch a cab home in a little bit. I didn't mean to end the night like this. I'm not a very good drunk it seems." Certainly Sai had not meant for this to happen but Shou sometimes did get drunk and Sai would wake up in beds he didn't know. This wasn't the first time. But...this time, he came to before the act was over!

He glanced up and looked into the eyes of the handsome man before him. It was shocking how attractive this man was and he didn't even know his name. But he couldn't ask for it since Shou knew it! A sense of sadness washed over him of things that could never be. Someone like this could never understand the complicated world that was Sai's prison. Jun understood..Naoko understood...Both were instruments that shattered Sai's mind creating the man that Sai called Shou. Sai...Shou....rotating Suns that never touched...never collided... He reached forward and caressed that soft cheek, "You certainly are as handsome as I would have hoped in someone I might desire..." Regret...Sai did feel regret. He pulled his hand away realizing his comments probably would seem awkward. "True, maybe we should save the playboy element for later." Sai knew if Shou was the type to flirt and probably get himself into trouble again. BAKA...Sai thought then realized that in someway he screwed up an arousing opportunity, Well, crap...if I hadn't jumped I could have at least enjoyed a few...kisses of someone that I could have found attracted. Idiot...

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy's brow furrowed when he saw the mess. Yuuji had been up. But he had NEVER seen him. He hated that. The spy could have been anywhere! And probably watching any of them even though it wasn't technically Yuuji's job anymore! Grrr!!

He picked up the plate and bottles then threw them out before trying to organize the rest of the mess quietly. Izzy pondered Yuuji's sleeping habits and smirked a little. He and Akihiko were more alike than they realized. Hopefully Michi would be a good match for...Yuuji. Yuuji needed someone good in his life for a change. Izzy didn't waked Yuuji knowing that the man had been up a few times already. Right now probably was nature sleep rather than sickness so he thought it was best to let Yuuji wake up naturally. He didn't realize that Akihiko was doing something stupid downstairs....

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Alright...then I won't send you off with my PJs." chuckled Hiroki but he still wouldn't have minded seeing Katsumi in them on the trip. Ah...but he had other ideas now and maybe he would have to go shopping or send a secretary to do so. Yes, that would have to happen now that Nakai was all over the news. Except there was one gift he'd shop for himself. Because that would be special.

"Yes, that's right. I'm not sure what we are having but.....Oh....yes, I do know one thing we are having. But, mm... I'll have to make sure I'm home in time to handle that." he winked and nuzzled Katsumi's hair.

"And the ocean will be yours to explore. After the tour, when it's warmer and your buns won't freeze in the water. " His smile broadened as the finger flicked his nose. Also, thinking about Katsumi in little black spandex trunks running along the beach with the hot sun blazing down on him floated through his mind. Yummy. Mm...with that thought though, Hiroki realized that he would need to bring plenty of sunscreen for that pale soft skin.

OREO

"Look I'm not a fool. I'm ignorant of some things but not a fool. It's not like I know him and it's not like the people up there like to talk about what the Doctor knows and doesn't know. Heck I don't even know if he has a real name other than the Doctor. And I guess in your situation, taking up an offer like that probably seemed more favorable. But...Level 4?" Obviously the Doctor wanted to prove to Ono quickly that life was better further down. Ok, so some did start at Level 4 but Ono didn't really seem that type. At least, on the surface.

"Well, I suppose I've learned to enjoy it. Like yourself, crafting a niche of important skills is the only way to survive down here. Being interested in the work has definitely made living in this Pit easier. But as far as surpassing Ishihara-san, that depends. I've seen him work. At least, with certain techniques although I know he knows far more than I've seen. I'd say maybe in time. But I doubt he'd teach me. I'm not exactly in his line of work. Although we have similar interests that cross paths in strategic areas. But...mm....he's quite a man to say the least. It would be amazing if I could have some of his time for instruction." So the fanboy in Oreo definitely was showing in this part of the conversation. He did think of himself as an assassin but certainly Ishihara's talent could be used for subtle control and games of all sorts. Yeah that fascinated him.

Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi was slightly startled by the sudden voice. "Whoa! Hey, Akihiko! Um... shoot...I didn't mean to take over your bed. I guess I was exhausted. Your bed is 100 times better than the one I've got." He wiped his hand along the shower glass so he could see a little beyond it. "Yuuji is having a service get the new apartment some things. Like a new mattress. Seems like Hiroki-san..." Then he paused mid sentence as he looked at Akihiko, "You alright?"

The young man started to slide open the shower door even though he was still soapy because his friend seemed to be acting just a little weird.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 675 676 677 678 679 680 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games