Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 674 675 676 677 678 679 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

Funaho

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:05 pm
The only problem with black nail polish, is that it easily shows up when you get some on your finger and "miss" your nail. It also is hard to get off even with nail polish remover because it often gets stuck right between the space where your skin touches your nail; once more, visibly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:26 pm
lol, i hate it when that happens...it makes my nails look all blotchy and stuff... xp  

Raisus

yamabuki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:31 pm
yay! im off work! lets play lets play!!! ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:34 pm
Funaho
The only problem with black nail polish, is that it easily shows up when you get some on your finger and "miss" your nail. It also is hard to get off even with nail polish remover because it often gets stuck right between the space where your skin touches your nail; once more, visibly.
yeah.. that's happened to me w/ any kind of nailpolish i put on before, but it's not as bad as you may think and i usually don't give a flying ******** about it 'cause it's not like you're going to have somebody see it so up close and everything.  

insert weird name

insert weird name

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:35 pm
yamabuki
- plays w/ you - ;p
WTFLOLzz.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:38 pm
. A m e t h y s t .
yamabuki
- plays w/ you - ;p
WTFLOLzz.

^^ i win! XP  

yamabuki

insert weird name

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:42 pm
surprised <33  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:47 pm
mrgreen  

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

yamabuki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:50 pm
. A m e t h y s t .
Funaho
yeah.. that's happened to me w/ any kind of nailpolish i put on before, but it's not as bad as you may think and i usually don't give a flying ******** about it 'cause it's not like you're going to have somebody see it so up close and everything.

wow...when i put nail polish on iv never had this kinda problem before especial when its black...how can a guy not have problems with this and you ladys do? xx....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:53 pm
yamabuki
. A m e t h y s t .
Funaho

wow...when i put nail polish on iv never had this kinda problem before especial when its black...how can a guy not have problems with this and you ladys do? xx....

xd lol. i have no clue why.  

insert weird name

yamabuki

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:58 pm
. A m e t h y s t .
yamabuki
. A m e t h y s t .
Funaho

xd lol. i have no clue why.

alot of help you are then. XP  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:04 pm
i can read in english............how many of you losers can do that? huh?? Huh?? HUH!??

stare Ya......That's what I thought....

xp xp xp  

Raisus

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:06 pm
AyakaBoA
i can read in english............how many of you losers can do that? huh?? Huh?? HUH!??

xp xp xp
uuuhhh.....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:09 pm
hyper_azn_girl
AyakaBoA

xp xp xp
uuuhhh.....

-.- dont mind her shes having a natural high...LOL ^^  

yamabuki

insert weird name

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:18 pm
if you can't read in english, then you wouldn't be typing like this. =p  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 674 675 676 677 678 679 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games