Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 674 675 676 677 678 679 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:43 pm
((OOC: I added a friend to my list and noticed you had been on, so I stopped in here. Sounds like you've been quite busy...in 'Hell'. I hope things smooth out for you at home. I'll check in later tonight.

Saw Thor today. It was very good. Loki is the best.

Working on website for a client so I've been busy with that.

Got invited to another RP so I decided to see how it goes since you've been busy. All the RPs lately have been on and off. But that's to be expected around the holidays. But things are starting to move again in FAWL. As always in spurts.

Starting to try to figure out Xmas plans...I might be in Dallas to see my Ex's family. Should be fun.

))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:25 pm
(((OOC: That sounds fun! Both another RP and the Christmas plans.
Loki is always the best.

Oh and I edited my last post because my computer crashed and it ate my post, which I was almost done with, so I'm going to redo it tomorrow. I'm doing NOTHING but posting tomorrow I think hehehe. I need the mental stimulation.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:51 pm
(OOC: Alright I'll check in tomorrow. I should be around working on another website. Hope your computer doesn't have any viruses. I should be on Skype too. )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:12 pm
(((OOC: I hope it's virus free too. It's just weird....

Oh and OMG OMG OMG OMG

Verdant Grove has 2 Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon items!
Misguided Sister and Misguided Brother are Ali and Ann from the Doom Tree season!!!!
-bookmarks them- I want them when they get cheaper mwahahahaha!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Ono arched one eyebrow, pocketing his pen before reaching out and steadying Oreo, helping him sit. "An unexpected side effect..." Takashi spoke, pulling a small cell phone from his pocket.
It had a limited range, and he could easily come into contact with the guard outside.
"Head up to the kitchen and bring back anything they've got that is protein. Immediately."
Without explaining himself, the surgeon pushed Oreo down onto the bed, elevating his feet. He left... and came back through the door two minutes later with an IV bag.
Once it was hooked up, Oreo was back on the drip in no time.
"The regeneration process is taking up a lot of your energy and buring through the calories you've consumed today. At this point, you will need to remain on this IV... it should replenish what your body has lost." stepping back, Ono pushed his glasses up on his nose a bit higher. "I can tape the needle and tube down to where you only need to disconnect it from here..." he pointed to a small cinch that could be turned in the tube to allow Oreo to unhook himself from the IV bag. "I won't have to reinsert a needle this way and it will allow you free movement. Then, if you start feeling strange, simply hook yourself back in. Much simpler than waiting on me to get in here." Takashi continued, glancing at his watch.
That guard needed to hurry...
"For now I want your protein intake doubled. This could be a temporary side effect. I'll run some tests on the skin sample and take your vitals again." he spoke, doing just that with chart in hand. "Food is on the way. Just relax... close your eyes... and lay back while I take your blood pressure."
About ten minutes later the guard returned rolling a tray. On it were a few plates... hamburger, a flat iron grilled steak, a bowl of katsudon, and a fillet of grilled salmon. Takashi made sure it was in front of Oreo before lifting the first plate onto the bed tray and swiveling it around for easier access.
"Eat slowly, Oreo-san." Ono bid as the guard left. "Let me know if it makes you feel better or worse as soon as there is any change."

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Of course the young man couldn't explain the feeling. It made him warm inside and rather happy. That knowledage that someone worried. He couldn't understand Hiroki's need for these old feelings that the bat himself couldn't quite remember... but Azriel did know that keeping Hiroki happy was important.
In more ways than one.
Katsumi smiled as he changed clothes. In all honesty he had a few shirts and pants, always black and warm, in a dresser in the bedroom. It was just for those nights when he stayed here of course. Soon they were both in bed and Katsu's arms were nestled comfortably around Hiroki's waist.
This felt warm too... so nice...
"Being tiny isn't a bad thing, you know." Katsumi whispered with a half yawn, his body stretching in an almost cat-like way at the same time. "He's adorable and he needs us. That's what's important, Asato-kun..."
Soon, Azriel was snuggled in, his head just below Hiroki's chin. They fell asleep not long later... and the bat's dreams were filled with warmth and lavender and a tiny kitten playing with a piece of red string.

User Image

User Image

Sleep...
Glorious... Gorgeous... Sleep...
Akihiko really needed it, and even with the nap earlier, his body was still stressed beyond what he was used to. Getting ready for a tour had never put this much strain on him before...
Then again, he had never been recovering from physical and mental trauma, lost his grandfather, learned he had a brother, and taken over half of a company while trying to put together a tour before... Anyone would be exhausted.
Thus the young tiger fell asleep holding Izzy close. It didn't take long, obviously, and he never even felt Tora and Ra making themselves comfortable.

User Image

Nakai half laughed at that, looking down at his own fingers. They were calloused, but he never cared. It was his mark of perfection... or rather a mark of striving FOR perfection. He wore those callouses like a badge of honor.
"You'll have to recommend a good hand cream then." Kai teased before shaking his head. "I write music where I want, when I want. After all that crap went down after the charity event, while you guys were off in Hawaii, I spent a lot of nights standing in Chiyou-kun's kitchen at two in the morning with a cup of coffee, a table, and a pen. I don't think he ever realized it... but when something strikes me, I have to write it down." he shruged slightly. "I'm perfectly happy with my place as it is. I don't need anything bigger, at least not yet. Maybe in a few years but I've really made this place mine after moving here from the states. Besides, I don't need room for pianos or drum sets." the blond added with a wink.
Nakai went silent for a few moments then however. He sipped his beer, listening to Shou's explanation.
"Why did Ryuukaze-san leave him anyway? I mean, if you know that is... those two seemed inseperable really... Ryuukaze-san came to see Chiyou-kun one night on his own. I kind of half expected he and Naoko-san had a fight, you know?"
No... Nakai wouldn't tell Shou what he knew of Naoko's violent escapades. It wasn't his place... especially since Chiyou had made it quite obvious that he never wanted charges pressed against Naoko at all.
The kid pittied the man...
But did Nakai?
Shrugging slightly, Kai leaned back a bit. He watched Shou move and toss his bottle away.
But what the guitarist did next would probably startle the masked man. Nakai was on his feet, arms going around Shou's shoulders in a semi backwards hug. "And what about you, hmm? Most people don't like to be alone, Shou. And no I'm not coming onto you or anything like that. This is a friendly hug. But if Naoko-san wasn't there and the kiddo was off to a friend's house for the weekend... would you be lonely?"
Letting Shou go, Kai got himself a piece of the unusual pizza as well. "Yeah my family is in the states. My father anyway. My mother died when I was a kid. But no, I'm an only child through and through. I was rather rich and spoiled as a boy but eventually I figured out that the money wasn't the end all be all of the world, you know? No... I started on what might be thought of as a sort of 'hippie' phase. It's where I learned to play guitar though so that part of my life is pretty close to my heart."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:22 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"I can recommend one, yes." Shou winked and looked upon his own hands. They were much softer than Kai's but he had played more than his fair share of guitar. Shou took care of his skin even though he didn't talk too much about those things. "Ah...I was writing music at that time too. Out on the boat with Izzy." he said thoughtfully remembering those days out there with no one but Izzy at his side. He should have made his move on the man then. But he had been too considerate of Izzy's feelings. Sometimes Shou wanted to kick himself for his own stupidity. Or in this case, compassion.

"Sounds like you weren't very happy though. Standing up in the kitchen alone at night? Were you really wanting to write or just get away?" he asked considering the situation. He knew that Kai probably had mixed feelings about Chiyou's situation. "I suppose Chiyou-kun needed you around since Izzy was with me out at sea. I guess people had no idea if we'd ever come back. Sometimes I wondered if we'd be found but Izzy was quite certain of it. When we arrived back home, I sent a man to purchase the boat that saved us during those days. It was brought to Japan in December and the company I hired to fix it up recently sent me photos. Figured that it needed someone to save it too." Shou grabbed his phone and opened an email then showed Kai the photos. "I think I'd like to take it out on the water after I return from the tour. It's not a big boat. In fact, it's quite intimate. But...good for at least one person, right? I might even be able to make some new music out there. Ha...you were telling me I needed quiet and simple things maybe this is it?"

However, as for Naoko and Ryuukaze, Shou pressed his lips, "Ryuukaze-san started dating another man. One of his fans I think. It was all over the news. And then he tried to run over Naoko-kun with his car at Jun's funeral right in front of me. One of Ohayou's guitarists...he works with Michi-kun now...miraculously saved him." Shou didn't go into the events afterwards. He still didn't quite understand why the guitarist tried to run away with Naoko. "I think that relationships are a two way street. And both men made their's hell. Makes me glad I'm single." He said with a lighter smile even though his brow was still furrowed in thought. "What's important now is Naoko and Ryuukaze-san can look towards something better. I hope." Shou tried to be optimistic because he didn't like drama. Naoko was still a member of his band and deserved happiness. Ryuukaze...well Shou could feel something squirming within. A sensation that told him that the man beyond the mirror had a different opinion of Ryuukaze's future happiness.

The sudden feeling of those arms around him caused the star to stiffen and his eyes widened. Should he hold on to his pizza or slap Kai in the face with the slice! But then after those first words, he relaxed. They were just friends and that's all they ever would be. However, the question that followed surprised him more than the hug itself. What would he do? "I...I...well...." Shou took a breath. How could he say he was lonely!? That would sound as if his life weren't complete. That he needed something else to hold it all together. He was a stronger person than that...wasn't he? Kai's life surely seemed good enough for him. He lived alone even if he had personal conquests from the clubs or wherever. "You live alone. Do you feel lonely being on your own?" he said as he glanced over his shoulder at Kai. Reversing the question was the best he could do to start. Because it took him a moment to actually find some reasonable explanation to fill the space.

As soon as he was released, he walked over to the table to sit down and eat. He wouldn't mess up Kai's pristine house by eating somewhere else. "I was alone before Naoko and Ko came into my life. So...if that is what is to be, then I suppose I'd go about life as I did before. And fill my life with the music scene and the things I love to do. Being alone is a big part of a star's life. Just wallowing in self pity about it, is not acceptable." His words were stronger than he felt within. While he'd follow through with all he said, he remembered the good times he had when he thought Jun cared. Those parts of his life felt vacant now... He had never said, I love you...to Jun. And that had been for the best after looking back at what had become his reality. Love...was a lonely road.

OOC: The Cruiser: http://www.travelizmo.com/archives/001583.html

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

OREO

Oreo felt like he was floating a bit as Ono pushed him down on the bed. His movements were slow as he laid down and watched his feet elevate For once he didn't really notice the needle being slipped in, Everything was drifting until the IV started sending some calories his direction. He took a deeper breath and nodded as Ono explained "Ok....I just hope the food arrives soon. I feel really light headed and my head hurts."

Closing his eyes was the easy part because he felt like he could shut down right now and just go to sleep. His body was taking in the IV but it seemed like only minimally meeting his needs. But it started to give him a bit of respite from the aching in his head. Oreo was almost out of it when the suddenly his nose caught the heavy rich scent of meat in all forms. His eyes flicked open in a sudden rush as they met the plate before him.

Usually, Oreo was much more civil but right now his carnivorous need was great than his reason. His hand shot out to the burger even as Ono told him to eat it slow and he yanked it to his mouth taking a huge bite. It took an act of tremendous willpower, as his hand shook trying to slow himself down as he munched the first bite. It wasn't going to happen But with the size of that first bite it really was hard to swallow with out chewing some so he ended up slowing down in spite of his need to consume everything in front of him.

"This is.... the best burger ever. " choked Oreo through his bite until finally he could swallow. After the second bite hit his mouth, he was salivating so much that he was drooling. But the color started coming back to his skin immediately as he ate. Oreo's stomach growled but didn't reject the food this time. No, his body couldn't afford to let go of these meaty morsels.

Once he finished the burger, he was able to slightly control the strong need. His eyes zeroed in on the next plate, the steak and he picked up the plate bringing it closer while grabbing the fork near by. Soon he was stabbing chunks of the flat grilled steak eating one after the other in an even rhythm. When he swallowed the last bite of steak he felt human enough to talk again. "Takashi-san, I think I'll be finishing off all of this."

While he spoke, his fingers pulled over the grilled salmon leaving the Katsudon for last. It was then he remembered that he was suppose to be telling the man how he felt. "I'm starting to feel less uncomfortable. My headache is going away and I'm feeling a lot better already. So you think I'm just burning off more than I've been putting in? But before I couldn't even keep anything down. Now I'm starving." He talked between bites and wished he could enjoy the food more. However, his stomach still seemed a bit eager for him to finish. "I hope this problem levels out some or it's going to be a fortune for me to eat."

As he pushed the empty plate aside, he glanced at the Katsudon. "Almost one of ever meat group except chicken." His fingers circled the large bowl and he picked it up then plucked the chopsticks and dipped them in. His body relaxed some as he at this bowl more like a normal person would. Enjoying the bites. "Hey look, that cut you made on me is gone." He displayed the area and it looked completely normal again. "Guess the food helped that too."  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:22 pm
User Image

"Not much to get away from when the kid's asleep." Nakai replied, letting Shou go as he made his way to the kitchen to grab a couple more beers. "It was peace and quiet. I didn't have to worry about anything happening or getting interrupted. Perfect for concentration. Besides, he didn't like waking me up so I could sleep in anyway." the blond said with a wink. "I was certain you guys were a lost cause to be honest. I was asleep when Chiyou heard about it... not the best memory of my life, I'll have to admit. But you're both back and alive and not as emotionally scared from the affair as I thought you would be."

He came back into the dining room, setting down one beer in front of Shou. Kai then grabbed his plate from nearby the pizza and sat down as well.
"I'm rather good with a boat so I wouldn't mind coming along. Hell, you might need someone to cling to until you get your sea legs back." Kai teased, taking his first bite of the unusual pizza.

That first bite turned into his only bite.

"Pizza... is not supposed to taste sweet..." he said, amber eyes staring at it as if it were an alien with two heads. "And sashimi on top was probably my worst idea ever... ugh..."

He chugged down half a beer then bit into the normal delicious pizza. "Gods this is better... Anyway, I can see why Naoko-san would stop dating him. I wouldn't be too happy about almost getting run over either. And here I thought Ryuukaze-san to have a little more sense than that." the guitarist shook his head. "I saw Naoko-san had a kimono line now. Guess he's found something else to occupy the time he would've spent with Ryuukaze-san so... well I guess it's a good coping mechanism."

The normal pizza was delicious, and soon Nakai was just munching on the crust. He didn't answer for a while... the guitarist wasn't stupid either. He knew that Shou was redirecting the question after all.

After a few moments, Kai leaned back in the chair, beer in hand. "Course I feel lonely on my own. Why do you think I chase after every nice thing that crosses my path?" he asked with a half smile. "I'd be lying if I said I was perfectly content being by myself all the time. Sure, sometimes it's nice and sometimes I don't want to deal with people... but you can't really live, can't truly have your life, without other people in it, Shou. I don't need a 24/7 companion... but I DO need someone every now and then. I'd be a sorry excuse for a man if I didn't." the guitaist added with a wink. Sitting up, Kai looked directly into Shou's eyes. "Self pity isn't acceptable, no... but being held back by a bad experience or two is just as deplorable. I'm a temporary answer to your problem... just as each person I bring to my bed is only temporary. We've both got band-aids on our loneliness. Eventually they lose their stick and fall over and we have to replace it with a new one. One day I'll probably switch to a full on bandage, but for now I'm happy with bandaids. After all, it's better than just letting the loneliness fester and get infected."

User Image
User Image

Takashi just watched Oreo and listened. For the longest time the surgeon said nothing, just jotting down note after note on the man's chart.
"You will be finishing more than this, Oreo-san. The guard has gone back for some macaroni and cheese as well as mashed potatoes. You need some carbohydrates as well. He will also bring back a regular salad and fruit salad. I want to see how having full food groups in your system helps or hinders." Ono spoke seriously, inspecting the now healed cut. He made a note of it in the chart. "Your owner can more than pay for your meals, Oreo-san. He's quite wealthy, I assure you. Especially if he could afford the price tag on your head. And there was no chicken today thus I couldn't have it brought to you. As for the cut..." he sighed slightly, marking something in the chart again. "You burn calories healing, obviously. I hadn't calculated for this side effect... at least not this severe. It was one little cut. Imagine what would happen if you were shot."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:44 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Oh? You are? Mm...then we can go together. Just the four of us. You...me and our guitars. Sounds like a good weekend adventure for some day warmer." He smiled a bit and took a bite of his own pizza. The smoked salmon and pineapple tasted good. However, Kai's reaction to that dried squid mess that he had chosen caused the star to start laughing. "I knew that would be just awful! You should try some of mine. It's sweet but not too sweet. And the pineapples are easy to pluck off if you don't like them."

Shou took a swig of the beer he had been given and then took a taste of the pizza that was covered with toppings he knew he loved. "Mmm...this one is perfect. You'll have to scrape off the squid from yours and just eat the crust. Or maybe put new toppings on it and nuke it in the microwave." Wiping his lips with a napkin, he sighed a little just enjoying the company for a change. "Yes, Naoko-kun is finding healthier things to pursue. It's good to see him moving beyond some of his own self inflicted hardships. His kimono line seems to fit the Harajuku crowds so I hope it will make him a big success in fashion." Although some of the styles Shou didn't think weren't quite his thing. But he wouldn't admit that to Naoko. He wanted the younger man to be confident in his dreams.

As the conversation shifted, Shou's head tilted when he heard Kai's response. He was actually surprised by this response. It wasn't what he had expected to hear. More honest that his own response. But then again, Shou had different wounds he was trying to overcome. Kai seemed to have an idea of what his wounds were like too. Shou wasn't sure if he should worry about that or be frustrated. He took a slower bite of his unusual pizza and sighed, "I didn't expect that answer from you. It's more honest than I would have expected from anyone. But...Wakatta. Yes, you're only a temporary bandaid. I know this won't last. But it's a better choice than running around from bed to bed seeking temporary escapes. Or dealing with rejection and the sudden interest of someone who's normally not even remotely interested in you. I just needed a break from that world for a short time."

He took a deep long sip of his beer then set it down, "I doubt you'll ever be the type to switch to a full bandage. It doesn't seem your style. Band-aids and bandages are similar. Both will need to come off at some point. They are only temporary no matter how you look at it. So I disagree with you." He paused for a moment and collected his thoughts. "I want to heal. I want to feel whole again. No wounds that require bandages or band-aids. I don't want the next person in my life to be a bandage. I want someone who can stand on his own two feet. Be comfortable in his own skin...able to understand my world an accept it for what it is. I won't be there 24/7 so...that person would need a life they could live as well."

Shou watched Kai closely and then took another bite of pizza. He liked the way the man winked at him. And they seemed similar in some regards. Both looking for temporary solutions to a bigger problem - loneliness, "Gomen...It might take me a little while to feel comfortable in my own skin again. But...I'm glad I picked someone like you to be that band-aid. It's nice to have someone I can talk to without regret or worry. However, I hope I don't keep you from your own band-aids. I never really thought that you could be lonely. And I hope this arrangement doesn't cause problems for you."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

OREO

"More?" Not that Oreo was complaining. He was starting to feel a lot better once past the salmon and on to the Katsudon. But seriously, could he really eat that much? No way! "Full food groups? But...I don't know if my stomach is that big. I mean. Ok sure I just at more than I normally have ever eaten but you think I'll be able to consume all of that too?" Of course he had just sucked down four plates of meat without much pause.

"Well...yeah I suppose he does make quite a bit of money. Still....I'd like him to know what he's paying for." said Oreo as he finished the rest of the Katsudon and put the empty bowl aside. "Can I have some thing to wash all this down? I think I finished up that soda already." He glanced over at the empty cup. Seemed like his body was ok with sugar too. He was certainly glad he didn't have any food allergies at the moment.

"I think I would rather not imagine being shot." answered Oreo as he sat back against his pillow. Although down here someone might be crazy enough to shot him in the name of science. And that thought scared him.  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:51 pm
(OOC: KIDNEY STONE! Yes, no lie... been nursing my side today and yesterday. Yesterday I didn't do anything hahaha. I wrote this one and gaia ate it today. Sooooo I'm writing it again hehehe.)))

User Image
User Image

"He'll know what he's paying for. He bought you understanding that there could be side effects after all. I'm sure Katsu-san can afford your protein intake and if not, well, I've no doubt you would be welcomed back here with open arms by many of your clients." Ono replied with a half smirk as he set down the man's chart and headed toward the fridge.
He took out a bottle of green tea and walked back to the bed, handing the cold drink to his guinea pig.
"What you don't eat can be refridgerated and heated again when you're hungry. As for being shot, I certainly won't be the one testing that theory... just yet. Though I must admit that any of the guards could easily do so. I would rather Ishihara-san be the one behind the trigger but it seems he's not quite allowed down here now. Shame too. He is one of the Doctor's better final products after all." his dark eyes focused on Oreo then before checking the IV hook up once more. "I will not be shooting you because you are owned by Katsu-san. As long as the Doctor does not order it done of course."

User Image

"Long as I don't have to worry about making my guitar waterproof, I'm all yours." Nakai teased with a wink, finishing the piece of crust in his fingers.
The guitarist did as Shou suggested, trying one of the mercurial man's pizza slices instead. Yet once again the pineapple just didn't do it for him and he ended up picking the little yellow bits off.
"Does that mean you don't like his designs?" Kai asked. "I mean, you say they're good for Harajuku crowds... but something tells me you don't want to be put into one of them. Then again what I've seen seems to be mostly feminine so I can't exactly blame you there, Shou. The girly look on most guys just doesn't do it for me either. Always wondered though what Narcissus would look like in a dress..." the blond laughed. "I'd never let him live THAT down."
His amber gaze flickered back to Shou however and the young man smiled. "Yeah well I've no reason not to be honest around you. What should I have to hide? What do I gain from hiding anything in the first place? You're my rival on the strings but I don't see you as my rival on the stage itself. Besides, you're a decent guy, Shou. Friendly, smart, talented, engaging, understanding, compasionate... yeah don't really see those in Narcissus so I'd rather hide myself from him than you." he added with a wink. "But maybe you're right... maybe I won't look for a full bandage... hell I probably won't even let it heal either. It isn't like I was hurt in love in the past or anything though... so I'm not sure what I would be healing from... bachelor-hood maybe?"
As Nakai listened, he grinned mischeviously... picked a piece of pineapple from his plate, and flicked it at Shou's head, beaning him on the forehead. "It's your skin. Be comfortable in it. Don't give a damn what anyone else says when it's just you and your friends or family around... and don't worry about keeping me from my first aid kit. I could go awhile without a new scrape or cut." he partly teased.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:27 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"If your guitar ends up in the ocean then I'll buy you a new one. But no....we aren't doing tsunami take two." laughed Shou as he nibbled on his pizza. At least he could joke about the tragedy now in someway. Other things still hurt but surprisingly enough those were after he had returned from that disaster.

"Mm...well mm....they are a bite feminine. Yes, I suppose that is the best way to describe the look. Maybe they are just too feminine for me. As a style, I imagine my adorable fans in them more than myself. So I don't think it's a matter of me disliking the designs but not feeling that I was the one in his mind when he created them." answered Shou with a smile upon his lips.

"And I do think it is good he's not trying to design for me. I know he doesn't want to compete with my costume designer. Although, I'm sure he's going to be busy as a bee this weekend. Some of the fabric from the clothes that my designer created is being delivered to Naoko for a special project he's working on. It took a little convincing on my part because my designer is...very mm...private and particular. But I think that it will help Naoko's popularity if he pulls it off."

"Narcissus-san in a dress, mm...probably would look very attractive. Even if the man irritates me no end, he's very good looking. And mmm...you in a dress?" Shou flashed a mischievous smile. "I already know what that looks like! Naoko and you are similar enough for me to have a complete picture." His smirk broadened and he drank more of his beer. "Although, both of you side by side, on some sort of album cover would be quite interesting. Almost makes me want to do a special edition cover with you both looking at each other through a mirror." Shou always had a ton of ideas swirling through his head. This was another interesting concept that just added to his list of want to do...but did he have time to do.

"I suppose your much more open than I am about things. I'll have to work on that in myself. It's a refreshing change. Although Izzy is a very good hearted person. He's much more honest that I had expected of him when I first met him. Narcissus-san, that man has a lot of growing up to do. I should have punched him, but I doubt it would have made him any smarter. I'm sure he must have something good on the inside or Izzy wouldn't be with him." The star grumbled and took several bites of pizza. He had started picking off a few of the pineapples as well preferring a less sweet taste.

"I'm not sure you really have a wound to heal, Kai. You might just be the type of man that isn't satisfied with any one person. There are a lot out there to sample. I used to roam the field before the last person I dated. " Shou glanced around the room and looked back at Kai, "I don't think you need to be healed from Bachelor-hood. Your home is perfectly tidy." Shou smiled a bit wishing he felt as well as Kai probably was on the inside. He'd need to work on cleaning out his soul. This tour would help that, he hoped.

"Hey!" Shou went cross eyed as the pineapple flicked his forehead then dropped down to his plate. "Now, don't tempt me to flick something back, Mister!" Then he laughed and it seemed to ease up a lot of weight that had built in his head. "You're trouble....terrible trouble. Sounds like I should convince myself to be just like you. " he winked, "You seem pretty secure in your own skin. And you're very willing to speak your own mind...and flick pineapple on people!" Shou flicked a piece of pineapple back hitting Kai squarely on the lips.

He picked up his beer and downed the rest of the bottle then set it aside. "Oh? So you think you're able to contain that animal urge that makes you go prowling at night for various sexy bandaids?" He tilted his head curiously at the man not sure he was convinced of that. "You'll fall prey to your own desires soon enough." he winked, "I'm sure of it."

OREO

Oreo grit his teeth at that comment. There was no way in HELL that he was returning here after he got out. The look on his face didn't do much to hide that opinion either. Maybe Ono was trying to make a joke because it wasn't often the man smirked to any degree. That brought the bristly feeling down that had crept up Oreo's spine. He definitely was going to survive...one way or another and get out of here!

"Ok, I'll make sure to refrigerate it. Good...wait.. Just yet? Umm... let's not. Getting shot is one of the last things I want to do. Especially down here." Now that thought sent shiver up his spine. He didn't want to think of Ishihara-san shooting him. He'd rather learn other skills from the man than know he was an excellent shot! However, being shot by any on of these random guards down here made him pale.

But it seemed that he was lucky that Katsu owned him so no one would be shooting him! Thank god! However, that thought crashed and burned when Ono reminded him about the Doctor. Now Oreo was back to feeling very uncomfortable. He had this strange feeling that one day during his stay they'd want to do something far worse than take...slight skin samples. "Umm...Takashi-san...what are you considering for your next test of my...healing abilities?

Ok...so Oreo knew that he might not get an answer....or get an answer he wouldn't like hearing. But either way, he not play dumb as much as he wanted to about this situation. He had a feeling Katsumi would approve certain things up to a point.  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image
User Image

Dark eyes blinked at Oreo. "If you must know, my next test is to break one of your fingers." he replied, completely honest about the procedure. "I need to see if bone repairs as much as flesh. After that I will need to stab you through the thigh and see how muscle reacts. You won't need to be shot since I can stab you with a heated blade for a similar wound regeneration. A knife's blade is much easier to control than a bullet after all."

Takashi poured more tea into the other man's cup from the bottle as he continued. "When I break your finger, not today obviously, I will set it and see how long the healing takes. I'll break another finger once that one is healed, but not set this one." he smirked slightly at the obviously none-too-happy man. "Don't worry, if it sets badly I can fix it easily. You won't even need to go under. Just a local anestetic."

User Image

Nakai pointed a finger at Shou. "Imagine me in a dress all you want, it ain't happening. Besides... Naoko-san gives you the perfect picture of a feminine blond. No need for me in frills." he laughed, finishing up his second slice of pizza.
The guitarist stood, walking back to the kitchen and returning with a couple more slices. He even had another for Shou, setting it on the other man's plate. "You should punch him. Someone should. Bet he could use a good a** kicking. He's just so.... obnoxious..." Nakai plopped down in his chair, leaning back comfortably and putting his feet up on the edge of the coffee table.
Little did he know that Shou HAD punched Narcissus in the stomach.
"There's a fine line between being a diva and just being rude, you know? But I can't go hitting him... he's my boss now... much to my own chagrin." the pizza slice found the blond's lips and he chewed for a few seconds. "Hmm? album cover? Won't that just make your fans think you're dating Naoko and not me? I mean, I'm hardly your pianist. Sure, the average joe can't tell us apart but that means your fans wouldn't either. Then that'd just make them put 2 and 2 together and think you're seeing both myself and Naoko. Could get messy."
One beer down... and while Kai wanted another, he didn't want to get up again just yet. "Yeah well I think Narcissus is a bad influence on Izzy. Not that I'd be a better one... and I doubt Izzy has tempered that man's rash actions and quick tongue any." course he had no idea that Narcissus had exchanged quite rude words with Naoko over the kimono not long ago either.
Shou truly did see more of the diva than the guitarist.
Nakai waved a hand at the comment and laughed, "Oh I'll fall prey no doubt, BUT no one will ever know it." he smirked with a wink, catching that bit of pineapple with his lips and sucking it into his mouth. "I'm secure because all I have to prove is on those guitar strings. Everything else I couldn't care less what someone thought about one way or the other. It's a very liberating feeling, you know."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:55 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou winked at Kai, "I know he does. I don't think I need you to be in a dress. Actually, seeing you dressed like you are is much more my speed." Yes Shou preferred his men dressed as men. Of course, he liked dressing up Naoko as a girl. Odd tastes...indeed. Of course, he had a vague feeling that Sai was the root of that desire. But none of these things he could speak to Kai about...ever.

"Hah...yes...maybe a few punches might bring some sense to the man." Shou rolled his eyes but soon doubted that thought. Shou actually had punched Narcissus once. And that didn't change Narcissus So...two or three times? Probably wouldn't make any difference. "Narcissus has been very rude to a lot of people. Believe me, he's pissed off plenty. Most recently Naoko. Narcissus is lucky that I wasn't there. I have a feeling that the man would have been nursing a jaw from my fist."

However, about Izzy, Shou's brow furrowed. He couldn't say that Izzy made a bad choice. Izzy wasn't an idiot. Izzy was in love but he wasn't blind. "Mm...well, I'm not sure about that. Izzy might be the good influence that b*****d needs. He's at least tamed the man's need to prowl if anything."

But then he glanced up and looked at Kai curiously, "Mm....really? You don't think you would have been a good match for him? Or is it because you think that he would have made you change your way?" winked Shou as he teased the man then thanked him for the slice of pizza.

A moment later, Shou stood up from his chair after watching Kai suck that pineapple in. His smile broaden before he put the empty beer bottle into the proper trash. Afterwards, he acquired a new one and pointed the edge of the bottle in Kai's direction. "Are you ready for the next?" asked Shou when he popped the cap off the bottle thinking he'd get Kai one too while he was up. Shou lifted his bottle and tilted it, tasting that malty flavor. A small smirk formed on the edge of his lips as he pulled the bottle away, "No one will ever know? Not even me? I am your boyfriend after all."

He wondered if Kai would really be able to keep his rendezvouses under the covers so to speak. It would be a test of the man's skills to be certain. "Yes, I suppose it is liberating. I'm not sure I could be that free. Although, you must care a little about what others' think. I am not sure I can put you in the category of Narcissus. Who doesn't seem to care or think about others beyond himself. "

OREO

"You're going to do.....What!?!" said Oreo with obvious disbelief even though he knew something like that probably was coming. He grit his teeth and his heart started pounding within his chest. He could feel the adrenaline rush from his own inner fears. He knew that Ono wasn't lying and that made the whole situation a very stark reality.

"I...I don't think I'm too keen on this...idea." Keen was a small word for what he Really felt about this frigging situation! "I don't think...I'm going to be able to just sit there and let someone break my fingers. I'm being a good patient but I've got my limits on what I can just stand there and watch you do." Yeah the Doctor hovering over him that other day was enough to make Oreo realize certain horrors about the Hell he was in. It scared the crap out of him. He didn't even want to know what other sort of tortures Ono had planned. Needless to say, right now, he wanted out of Level 7...fast.  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:18 pm
User Image

"I would've paid to see you deck him." Nakai laughed, thinking about the look that probably would've been on Narcissus's face had that happened. "Truth be told aside from his um... well uh... you know about him getting beat to hell before, right?" Kai asked, glancing at Shou to make sure the man did know.
How could he not have?!
It wasn't like those bruises disappeared overnight and they HAD been practicing for the charity gig at the time.
"Aside from that happening, nothing's changed. I thought maybe the experience would knock some sense into him... god knows it scared the hell out of me... thinking we were all going to get picked off one by one. Thing is... it only made him worse in the end I think." Kai nodded, obviously wanting another beer. "Believe me when I say I know what it's like to look death in the face and come out on top. It's not something you forget. Now with whatever the hell's going on in regards to Hiroki-san getting shot and Koyasu-san's death..." he shook his head. "Really, I just thought he'd stop being an a** for a while. But you can see it in his eyes... he's still an a**. And not only that he's an a** that is seriously hating his job right now. I talked to him the other day..." Nakai whistled, taking the now offered new beer in hand. "He is not a happy camper in the Ohayou penthouse. Come to think of it... when I first met him he was beaten up too... maybe a punch or two doesn't fix things with him. If not that though, what? And that's another thing... how in hell did Izzy get him to, well you know... be a one man guy?! Only thing I can figure is Narcissus has a jealous streak a mild wide to go with his astronomical ego... he wouldn't want Izzy with anyone else, and from what I know of Izzy... he'd want a fair relationship I think." Kai's amber eyes were focused on the far wall as he spoke, taking a quick sip of his beer. "Maybe this is Izzy's way of keeping the tiger caged. Who knows. Not like Izzy talks to me any more anyway."
But then suddenly the guitarist laughed and looked over at Shou. "Honto ni? I don't think anyone's a good long term match with me Shou. Honestly. I thought about settling down with Chiyou but..." he shook his head. "It just felt wrong, you know? Like I was there out of sheer pity. I wasn't being honest with myself... and honesty you're now praising by the way." he teased with a wink. "Maybe I'll tell you about any new conquests... after all, it would look horrible if we had any secrets between us... well... secrets aside from your mask of course. I respect that and won't go prying... though if asked I'll say you're the most gorgeous man I've ever seen and that the makeup and the mask are just mere tools to keep mortal men, and women, from dying at the shock of your true beauty." Nakai let that sink in then smirked. "Read it in a lite novel. Guy wearing a mask because he was too beautiful. Made the women he dated hate him for being more fair then they. Figure it'd work for you too." he added with another wink. "AS FOR what I care about... okay so maybe I care JUST a little. Not like I'm going to run outside in my boxers... though I have opened the door in them on occassion. Lead to some good times too..."
One of which having been Hiroki.
"What about you? Any crazy things you've done that look totally foolish from the eyes of the world and yet perfectly same from where you're sitting?"

User Image
User Image

Takashi rolled his eyes with a slight sigh. "You truly are dense I think. Of course you're not going to sit there and let me break your fingers. You're going to be RESTRAINED and sit there and let me break your fingers. I would think that obvious, Oreo-san." the man spoke plainly before sitting on the edge of the bed.
"Look. I have to test things. You're a guinea pig and your own HAS agreed to tests. Just be glad Katsu-san bought you. Otherwise I'd probably end up cutting your hand off to see if it grew back later down the road. You're not dead and none of the tests I've designed will kill you. If your regeneration doesn't work, I can fix it. I AM a plastic surgeon after all. Though most of the lot in this abyss seem to forget that."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:55 am
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Paid money? Oh goodness. Why do I think you'd be my pompom toting cheerleader during the whole event." lightly laughed Shou that is until he listened to the rest of Kai's conversation. "Yes, I know about that. And I know what happened too even if I don't know who did that to Narcissus. No man deserves what he went through."

Shou ate some of his pizza and frowned thinking about past events. "Maybe after incidents like that he feels the need to be more defensive. I'm sure he worries about many things nowadays. Even if I'm not particularly happy with the man, he has had several terrible issues to face. Although, I have to say, I've had my fair share as well. His though seems to be a cascade of bad luck. "I think that being an a** is is defense mechanism to keep people from getting to close. But he has a bad habit of using it like a weapon rather than protection. I have my doubts that punching him would solve his problems even if it made me feel better. That makes the idea less appealing."

Shou sipped his beer and pondered past events, "He's probably not happy at all. But, he'll adapt or his company will be bought out. He's lucky to have Hiroki-san. If something does happen to Ohayou in the future, come to me. I'll have H...Yamada-san help you get out of your contract and get into a better one somewhere else. He's extremely good with contract law and negotiations." While Shou thought that Ohayou would make it overall, he couldn't be too careful. Kai's music was very appealing and he genuinely liked his new friend. Reason enough to make sure that Kai wouldn't go down with a sinking ship if Ohayou went that direction.

"Izzy is a very wily man if he wants to be. But if you are right about Narcissus' jealousy, then the man must be deep enough in love with Izzy to have determined that it is worth it. And you are right, Izzy has told me several times that he will only be in a fair relationship." Shou took a few moments to take more bites of his pizza then wash it down with beer. The taste really hit the spot. Even though their conversation wasn't one of Shou's favorites right now. "Izzy's just been busy and I think that his relationship with Chiyou has been a complicated issue. So it might have been more difficult to approach you when he returned home. He told me that the young man had been infatuated with him. It was easy to see at the Charity event."

Shou rolled his eyes when Kai came back with the next statement. "There is a good match out there for everyone. Just finding that person can be nigh impossible. I'm sure that there is someone out there that could be perfect for you. And considering you thought about settling down at least once, makes me think that if you saw qualities that made you comfortable, you might consider it again. Hopefully for better reasons of course. I can understand though...never be with someone out of pity." replied Shou just before he covered his lips and burped. He could feel a low buzz in his head. Nothing uncomfortable and he was in a safe place after all so he could enjoy himself.

A blush hinted on the edge of Shou's cheeks, "My mask? Ah...thank you. Hahh...very poetic. I'm sure the media will think your either a romantic or crazy. You'll just have to go with that idea I suppose. Although...the last person in my life said I was handsome. And...Izzy had the same opinion so you're safe in that regard." He smiled as he finished up the crust end of his pizza and glanced over at the box trying to decide if he could finish one more.

Soon he was leaning back in his chair laughing, "Why am I not surprised! But it would be funny if you were out in the street professing your love to me in just a pair of boxers. Might make a good music video." he winked at Kai before getting up and walking over to the boxes of pizza. Ok...one more then he'd call it quits.

"Mm...I think every time I put on a new album and switch my style the world thinks I'm crazy for awhile, however most of the time, people try to mimic my fashion months later. So I'm not sure if that's considered crazy." Shou patted his lip trying to figure out what crazy things he had done. "Izzy thought I was crazy when we were stuck on the boat together when I tried to come up with ways to make olives and beans taste better. I even tried catching fish in the ocean by diving off the edge of the boat. That didn't work well. Izzy had to fish me out eventually. Mmm... my team thinks I'm crazy at a concert when I decide to change my music up because I've found a new way I want to present things. Umm...I think I'm sane when I make those choices. I tried to help Izzy back a cake in the microwave. But Jun stopped me. Later I tried to bake one myself. I guess metal and microwaves don't mix. Ko chastised me for awhile after that. He slapped my hand and told me no." Shou shrugged his shoulders and tilted his head. "It seemed like a smart way of doing things at the time. Ko cooks more than I do now. But I can make some things. I'm better at cooking than Izzy."

OREO

"I'm not dense! I just don't think about various ways to put people through hell. Sure I dominate them up stairs and give them lessons in submission but I'm usually not breaking people fingers." answered Oreo as he leaned his head back against the head board. In the next few weeks life was surely going to suck. He glanced down at his hands praying that his body would gain other more miraculous powers like....telaportation or laser beams. Then he'd seriously be able to leave this place without having to go through any of Ono's tests.

"Yes, I know you have to test things and I know Katsu-san agreed to it. But it doesn't mean that I like the idea at all. Or that I can just turn off the idea that I am not going to want to let you do those things to me. And...yes, I know you're a phenomenal plastic surgeon but everything prior to you fixing me up isn't in my bucket list of things I want to help out with." pointed out Oreo as he tucked his fingers under his butt. Yes, he knew that Ono wasn't planning on doing anything right now. Not with his new caloric intake issues. But still it didn't make the phantom pain in his fingers quit.

Soon there was a soft tapping on the door and the guard brought in the other plates of food Ono had requested. "I was able to get everything you required. We had to wait as the chef prepared the mac and cheese. We also brought your dinner, sir." The guard gestured to a covered platter on the cart to the side. There were also several sodas, bottled teas and fruit juices. "The kitchen said they were closing soon so we brought extra things just in case. The cart had casserole sized containers with food and several leftovers from the evening. It was a well arranged platter. Obviously the better client facing chef was on duty upstairs. "Oh yes, there was one bowl of seafood soup left. The chef sent it down knowing that you were ill, Oreo."

Oreo's eyes lit up with the last words. "Seafood....soup?" Immediately his eyes flicked over to the exact bowl that had the soup. He knew what he wanted to eat first. The thick creamy soup was Oreo's favorite!

The guard backed out of the room carefully leaving the food with Ono and Oreo.  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:31 pm
(((OOC: Working on a reply. Expect it tomorrow. Kidney stone had me down for the count (plus we kept loosing internet thanks to the insane wind/rain lately) for a couple days. Back now. Also not doing that program because it caused me to have a nervous breakdown (also why I was MIA for a couple days) but I'll explain that later when I'm on Skype if you want to know (basically they didn't tell me how to do anything and their website caused me to trip out).
I've been working on an LOTR short for a contest (which is driving me crazy because I'm trying to teach my brain a little of the Dwarven language in the process), watching anime (finished a couple shows), had a "Doctor Who" marathon (the 50th anniversary ep was Sat), and been drawing (new pic on my DA from "Free!") thus why I hadn't gotten around to posting, hehe.
I'd do it now but I'm about to pass out so I'll work on it with my coffee tomorrow.
Promise.
And no I don't want to stop the RP because it helps keep my brain stable sometimes hahaha. I feel this creative outlet needing to be expressed and it helps. A lot actually. It's just finding time when no one interrupts me to actually do it (middle of the night no one bugs me but that's not healthy).
So yes, I'll be around tomorrow. I PROMISE! -hugs-)))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 674 675 676 677 678 679 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games