Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 673 674 675 676 677 678 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:16 am
(((OOC: I'll work on Cam after I finish here.
Hahahaha Ken Watanabe as Soto! -giggle fit- That's funny... made even funnier because the guy in the character pic for Akihiko's father was in Last Samurai with Watanabe, hehe.
Not bad for Oreo. We never really established where he's from though so he could totally be 1/2 Korean and 1/2 White... especially if has family overseas and thus who his sister is staying with for school.
The one for Nikki looks familiar... but yeah I could see that as Nikki.
BTW, I love Ian and Rufus's costumes for Halloween this year hehehe.)))

User Image
User Image

Takashi pushed his glasses further up on his nose, "You really should refrain from too much excitement, Oreo-san." the young man spoke, setting down a tray on the nearby cabinet as he entered the room.
On the tray was a bowl of chicken soup with thin rice noodles. Some days Oreo could stomach it, some days not.
"Why do you hate a man you have never met?" Ono asked seriously before walking over to his patient and helping Oreo stand on his own.
When he was certain that the man wouldn't topple over, Takashi headed for the fridge and took out some ice from the freezer up top. Then he placed the cubes in a plastic cup before filling it with a lemon lime soda from the tray he had brought in with him.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I, my dear Shou, have a very high tolerance for alcohol." Nakai replied as they walked. "It's you I'm worried about. Then again I've never heard of you having any drunken media moments, so perhaps you can hold your own..."
In truth, the blond had no idea how Shou would handle spirits. This was going to be an interesting experiment at the very least.
The duo picked up their pizzas and got back into Nakai's car. He had assured the other man that his place wasn't too far off.
They drove for about ten minutes before Kai pulled into a parking garage that resided on the side of a tall apartment complex. His place was on the fifth floor of the six story complex, the entire upper floor reserved for the owner of the building itself. They gathered up their goodies, headed into the building from the garage itself, and went up via elevator. Not far down the hall, Kai pulled out his keys and unlocked the door to his place.
"It's not as grand as your place, Shou... but I hope it's cozy." the man spoke, letting the peacock in first before closing the door behind them.
It wasn't a large space, but it was modern and comfortable... and strangely enough very neat and tidy.

(((OOC: This is Nakai's apartment except that anything grey in the bedroom is blue.
Bedroom: http://www.niahome.com/gorgeous-vietnamese-apartment-design-inspiration-by-vic-nguyen/attractive-bedroom-with-study-table-and-picture-frames-on-the-gray-wall/
Living/Dining Room: http://www.niahome.com/gorgeous-vietnamese-apartment-design-inspiration-by-vic-nguyen/beautiful-living-room-and-dining-room-with-wooden-dining-table-and-blue-rug-in-the-living-room/
Kitchen: http://www.niahome.com/gorgeous-vietnamese-apartment-design-inspiration-by-vic-nguyen/luxurious-dining-room-with-elegant-white-chandeliers-and-modern-fridge/
Another View: http://www.niahome.com/gorgeous-vietnamese-apartment-design-inspiration-by-vic-nguyen/wonderful-black-white-living-room-and-dining-room-with-red-flower-on-the-white-table/
There is a balcony outside the kitchen, a thin one, and that door in the last pic leads to the bedroom/bathroom.)))

User Image

Akihiko opened his mouth to reply that bed was a good idea... but his phone rang. Rolling his eyes the young tiger answered the call. He listened, taking a pull on his cigarette and making sure he blew the smoke as far away from Izzy as possible.
"Yes I know." Narcissus spoke, listening again as a PR man went on and on. "Set a press conference for tomorrow, early afternoon. I'll make a statement about it. I've got someone who will figure it out before then. Nakai-san is on break right now so I don't want to inconvenience him. Yes. I've got it under control. Goodnight."
Hanging up, the young Koyasu sighed. "PR is freaking out. Thrill. Not that I didn't expect them to."
Reaching up, Akihiko placed one arm around Izzy's back, holding him close as he leaned forward and put the cigarette out in the ash tray. Then he leaned back again, arms around his partner's waist.
"Have lunch with Nakai tomorrow. Take him something to eat because I'm sure he'll be hung over. Then let me know what he has to say before the press conference tomorrow afternoon. His love life isn't the world's business... but they won't shut up until we give them something."

User Image

'...the Doctor and I have a dinner meeting soon.'
That had been all Katsumi needed to hear. The young man nodded slowly over the phone, continuing to listen to his father.
"Hai... oyasumi."
Hanging up the phone, Azriel didn't do anything for a few moments. He just sat there, thinking about what Izo had said.
Part of him wanted to wear a kimono in the guise of Mi-chan for the man now...
But another part...
Katsumi blinked then looked over to Hiroki with a sigh. "Gomen... I hadn't expected to be needed tonight. Izo wants me to go with Shou on his world tour... Part of me wants to piss Shou off so that I don't go... but another part wants the attention. I'm sure the curious side of me will win." the young man whispered with a half smile.
No, the side that said Izo's bottom line was most important said that he'd go. It had nothing to do with what Katsu wanted or not.
"And Ishihara is in trouble... but I don't want him pissy on this tour so I'm trying to get him back in Izo's favor." black nails absently rubbed the skin that was still faintly red on his neck. "Though why I'd help him is beyond me right now... I just feel like it's best if he's on my side. Touring with Shou will be dangerous after all."
Sitting on the sofa, Katsumi drew his legs up, knees against his chest. "I have to go in early too tomorrow..."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:29 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Oh...You do? Umm...well mm...don't worry about me." answered Shou with a smile. Although Shou wasn't the best when it came to alchohol. He'd try to not drink too much. He didn't want to call himself a light weight but there was a reason he didn't drink too much anywhere. He'd have to be careful. It was beer after all. There wasn't as much alcohol in it compared to mixed drinks. Right?

As Shou stepped into the room and took off his shoes and coat, a certain portion of him was taken back by the view. "My...my...you're house is so...tidy." He seemed to be quite pleased with that because Shou hated a messy home. He and Sai had this in common. However, in other regards as far as home decorating, Sai and Shou were...very different. "So simple. It reminds me of you. And it is very handsomely styled. You'd probably find my home nothing to your liking. It's very...colorful and exotic. Although my home is as neat and tidy as yours even with my little nephew running around."

He placed the pizza on the kitchen counter and took in a breath. It was sort of a relief to stand in such a simple surroundings. "I can see why you like this sort of arrangement. So...where do you play guitar here? Is there a small studio anywhere?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"PR is going to be going nuts I think for awhile. This is the first time I've ever seen Shou public with anyone like this. I mean...remember Hayato-san. They kept that very quiet even though..mm..it went badly. I don't even know if Shou's had any other lovers public. His XFantasyX girl...umm. Mika? All that was rumors. And I know he's been around the block a few times but those affairs never end up in the news. I've never seen a kiss on camera like that with Nakai." Izzy pondered over everything but wasn't sure what to say. Had to be for publicity. But why didn't Shou pick out someone from Smash for that? Or was it really...Love?

"Lunch with Nakai tomorrow? You mean at his apartment? Mm...well...um..what if Shou hasn't left yet? I mean how will we know Nakai is alone?" asked Izzy as he leaned into the arms around his waist. His own fingers ran down to run over Akihiko's hair. "You're right. We have to give them something. But what should we tell them? I'm sure Smash will be giving a statement too. I just hope Nakai doesn't screw this up."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki stepped out of the bathroom and back into the living room. He smiled slightly as he watched the young man draw his knees up to his chest. Walking over, he tilted up the young man's face and then leaned down to kiss his lips. "Don't think about them....work or anything here. You're curiosity and all those other thoughts can come back to you in the morning."

His fingers slid down over Katsu's shoulders and massaged the tension away before slipping around over his back and pulling the young man in knees and all against his chest. "I've got you, Kitten." His eyes had a twinkle in them of mischief as he held Katsumi there up close face to face with just the knees between them. His nose nuzzled Katsumi in an Eskimo kiss. "Another Eskimo kiss just for me!"

Yes, he could have chatted about Izo, work and all that crap but what he really wanted to do was just toss it aside and cherish their time alone. It was definitely more difficult for the man to do considering he could be quite a workaholic however, maybe Katsumi was teaching him a few things about letting go.

His fingers slid down further and surrounded Katsumi's rump. "I could lift you up from here and steal you away." Tempting....but he couldn't over do it with his chest. Oh how he wanted too....

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:09 pm
OREO

"I couldn't help it...Doc..." Oreo looked up rather surprised to see Takashi entering the room. Ok so Oreo knew the man monitored him often but sometimes Oreo tried not to think that behind the walls someone was staring into his world. "I thought Naoko and that guy were the same. Just look...they look exactly alike. For a moment I thought Naoko and Shou-san were dating. But...that guy, isn't Naoko. He's Nakai-san. It freaked me out for a moment."

Oreo finally stood up and walked over to the bed, wondering if his body was going to suddenly decide to take a wrong turn and have a bad night. He took a deep breath and leaned the bed against it then looked at the food. "Chicken noodle soup tonight. Mm..I think I can eat that...I've had more energy today." He had learned to do a mental check of himself before trying food lately. Today seemed to be OK.

"I actually get soda today too. I'm moving up in the world...slowly but surely. So...how are my tests looking?" he asked as he moved a little closer to the cabinet with the food. He'd rather stand and eat a bit than lay down. Oreo was getting tired of his bed. "Anything new?"

Some things certainly were better around here lately. He had things to read. A newspaper in the mornings. Oreo wanted to re-acclimate himself to the outside world so he wouldn't be lost in it. Watching the TV helped. When he wasn't looking for Naoko he was scanning the news. Trying to become aware of Japan once more.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:56 am
twisted ninja
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
ninja twisted

OOC: Azriel's Favorite Holiday of the year I bet! LOL! Anyway hope you have a good one.  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:39 pm
(((OOC: Sorry, I was super sick and in bed. I had Ono's post finished a few days ago then got sick. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!)))

User Image
User Image

"And if Naoko-san is a friend of this Nakai-san? Would you still hate him?" Takashi asked, placing Oreo's dinner on the table tray and moving it over to the bed so the man could stand or sit, whichever he liked.
For his own part, Ono went about checking Oreo's vitals as the man ate.
"You're feeling better today? Hold out your hand, please." the doctor made a very small cut on the man's palm before placing gauze against it.
He would check it again before leaving the room.
"No, nothing is new. Your tests are progressing steadily, though I've no proof yet that you're regenerating or not... thus the small cut every few days. I've taken you off the IV however so it will just be the injection since you seem to be able to keep your food down more often than not. Is there anything you're concerned about? Tell me honestly how you're feeling."

User Image

"Yes... you could... I don't weight much after all..." Katsumi replied, his voice soft and somewhat... detached?
Truth be told he wasn't thinking about Izo or Shou or the shark... wasn't even thinking about the tour or work or what the morning would bring. No... the bat was just... there. He wasn't thinking about anything whatsoever.
Dark eyes flickered, catching Hiroki's gaze... and for a moment it seemed as if there was just nothing behind it at all.
Then Katsumi smiled softly. "Gomen... it used to be I would go into raving mad prose when reading... now it just seems it takes my mind a little while to come back to reality afterward."
Black nails reached up, wrapping around Hiroki's shoulders gently. "We can talk about it all over breakfast instead, ne?"

User Image

User Image

Narcissus sighed slightly, blue eyes glancing to Izzy. "I don't think he and Hayato would've worked out even if the man had lived and they'd had time to patch things up. He... well to be honest he tried to seduce me once. It was... disturbing to say the least... I don't think he could commit to one man. Then again, I'm sure none of you thought I could either." a small smirk crept onto the young tiger's lips. "Shou is busy getting ready for a tour, Ruki. I'm positive he'll be gone by the morning. If not... just call ahead first. As for the press and the PR department... Leave them to me, Ruki. Who else do you know is better suited for dealing with a playboy than another playboy?"

User Image

"Did you expect it to be a bachelor's paradise of filth?" Nakai asked as he set the bags down on the counters in the kitchen. "Actually I don't have much to clean up after myself for... and this complex has a cleaning service that goes through every other week to deep clean so it's not like I'm mopping floors myself or anything." the blond shrugged as he began putting the beer in the fridge. "I liked what I saw of your place, Shou. It's uniquely you. That's what's important, isn't it? Having a place that reflects who you are."
Standing, he pointed to a door. "That's the bedroom and the bathroom. There's a desk in there and my guitar is on the window sill. I tend to compose at the desk or on my bed most of the time... sometimes in the living room. No studio for me though... I'm not that famous yet." he teased with a wink.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:06 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Well, you know some bachelors don't do well alone." smirked Shou as he glanced around the room some more. "I really do enjoy having my house tidy so this rather comfy."

He carefully opened the pizza boxes and then wondered where the plates were in the kitchen. "Yes...I suppose that my home is uniquely me. I want my fantasies in my reality. At least within my own home, everything can be as I've imagined." Soon, he was glancing around again and finally asked, "Plates and Napkins...どこ?”

He tilted his head and glanced towards the doors. "Ah...so this place isn't too large after all. Everything is on one floor. But I suppose that's fine since you're still working your way up." Shou grinned as Kai winked. The man sure did like to tease. "Now...should I start with a light beer or one of the dark? Mm...you pick for me. I can't decide what would go good with the pizza."

"Well, I think it won't take long for you to get a place with a studio. The publicity has just begun." Shou knew that people were going to start noticing the new star. "When we are at my home, I'll show you mine. I've a very comfortable area set aside for personal creativity. Mm....so what sort of guitar do you keep at home?" Suddenly Shou was distracted from the food and walked over to the guitar sitting in the window sill. His finger tips ran across the smooth surface and he smiled gently. His heart was very attracted to guitars and he wondered how this one's voice sounded. Was it deep...or sonorous? Did it have any quirks that would make it unique. Yes, every guitar had it's own personality. At least that was Shou's opinion.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Hayato tried to seduce you?" Izzy frowned at the thought and he tried not to think too deeply on the truth about Hayato Jun. A man that had done terrible things to himself....terrible things...to... "You're probably right. Shou and Hayato probably would never have worked out. And...mmm...I'm not sure if Shou's monogamous. But...mm...I know he probably wants someone who feels deeply for him. Ugh...I don't think that Nakai has that ability."

"I hope you're right. Because if he's not gone, it might be awkward. Yes, I'll call before I go over there. And I hope you can handle the press. We've got to figure out how to keep Nakai from making a mess of everything, Mr. Former Playboy." Izzy kissed his partner's lips then leaned his head on Akihiko's shoulder. "I hope you can deal with him. He could mess up his whole career if he can't stick to his new boyfriend."

Izzy yawned then took a hold of the young tiger's hand caressing it softly, "So...where are we sleeping since our bed has one Michi in it? And...Yuuji is in the other bed. I'm sleepy."

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki couldn't do much to get the young man to come back to this reality could he? It seems that part of his kitten was lost somewhere. Work? or something else? He didn't know. Katsumi almost seemed...vacant? His brow furrowed until the younger man spoke up again then he took a soft breath in relief, "I'm glad you don't rave anymore...." His eyes closed as he felt those arms go around him.

"So....would you like to lay down here on the couch and relax with the fire place...or get some sleep in a warm bed?" Hiroki wanted to be accommodating and just follow Katsumi's lead until things felt normal again. "Breakfast sounds fine."

Hiroki leaned in and kissed Katsu's lips while holding him still. "Aishiteru..."

OREO

"I'd have to deal with it if Naoko where his friend. Would be really strange. I wonder if they are related." It really wasn't a question but an afterthought. Naoko didn't say anything about someone named Nakai. He knew that Naoko had a brother. Could this man be that guy?

"I'm feeling better. More energy today but that seems to come and go. Owch". He sighed as the cut was made. Then held the gauze that Takashi had placed there. "Well at least that's good. I mean no more IVs is great." However, he really didn't want another injection. "Mm.....I'm feeling better today. I wanted to exercise today. Like I have a lot of energy that needs to get out. But....that seems to nose dive sometimes as if it all is drained off at once. Not sure what's going on with that. And.. I kept dreaming about steak last night. Or a really good burger. Kind of frustrating because I'm not sure I could keep that down. It's been awhile since I've had either. I don't know if it's cravings or what. Mm...and well...today everything smells stronger like that bleach. I mean it was strong anyway...but the scent is kind of overwhelming. Does that help?"

He sipped his soda before tasting the soup. Ok so it wasn't that great but it was better than just pudding and yogurt.  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:02 pm
User Image

Walking over, Nakai brought a few plates down, setting them on the cabinet. He withdrew two dark beers as well, knowing they would go best with the pizza.
"Shall we try both?" the blond asked before taking down some glasses as well. He began to pour the beers, noticing how Shou was drawn to his guitar. "By all means play it before you have pizza fingers." Nakai teased, tossing the empty bottles into the recycle bin. "I'm in no hurry to become a super star, Shou. I like the pace I'm on right now to be honest... though I thank you ahead of time for the extra publicity I'll be getting now."
Carrying the two beers, Kai headed into his room where the guitar sat. He placed one beer on the desk near Shou and held the other in his hand. "I can imagine your studio to be something to rival even Ohayou's own."

User Image

"Well he was distraught and we both thought you and Shou dead... I guess it was his way to trying to cope. I... let him kiss me... but I couldn't do any more than that." Akihiko replied seriously, his blue eyes fixed on Izzy's own. "We ended up just me holding him and nothing more. I think by then he was just in shock and... well... all I really wanted to do was sleep... to try and dream... I held out hope for longer than he did to be honest."
Smiling softly, Narcissus enjoyed that kiss. "I can deal with him. Don't worry about that, Ruki. And as for our bed crashers... let's take the kids to bed in the other guest room, ne? I haven't the heart to wake Michi-kun... and I'd rather not accidentally wake Yuuji either."
Akihiko's arms wrapped around Izzy, tightening just slightly as he hugged the man against him. "Let's go to bed, Ruki... I just want to hold you close for a while."

User Image

Katsumi smiled, "Me too. I ran into a wall once. Not fun, Asato-kun. Just boom wall and splat like a bug." the young man replied before suddenly finding himself kissed.
He liked that.
Those sudden kisses.
"Which would you prefer?" Azriel asked, that smile still in place. "As long as I'm warm and with you, I'd happily be in either place." he leaned forward, stealing a kiss all for himself. "I'm fine, Asato-kun. Really. I was just a little out of it for a few minutes there."

User Image

User Image
User Image

As Oreo spoke, Ono wrote. It was a daily routine of theirs. No little detail was left unwritten.
"Tell me... you say you feel like exercising but that sometimes you feel drained. Is this after exercising or just a usual feeling? Is it after you've eaten lunch? What times of the day do you feel these ways?" Takashi asked again, wanting to fully understand what might be happening with his... experiment.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:18 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou picked up the guitar as soon as Kai offered. "It's a lovely guitar." he answered as he turned around and sat down on the sill to play. His fingers slowly plucked through then strummed as he settled there. His smile lit up as if this were just the most perfect thing in the world. "Yes...ah...we should try both." His eyes drifted up as he saw the beer put nearby. The Star wanted to drink but he wanted to play. For a moment his fingers hesitated but then they continued their casual adventure. "This guitar is well loved. A very mellow instrument. Have you had it awhile?" His finger tips played differently than Kai's style; pulling out the melodious tones in the guitar but still keeping the music soft. This was an apartment and he surely didn't want to upset the neighbors.

The blonde tilted his head and sighed softly, "Ah...you're music is good enough to make you a a super star, Kai." Although, Shou realized inside that their 'game' might push Kai to a higher level of stardom much quicker than the pace Kai preferred to be upon. He wasn't sure Kai realized that but...maybe it was best just to let things move as they may. "You're welcome but...even without me, I think you'd have managed to attract more fans. I've just sped up the process some for you." he winked before pausing a moment and picking up the dark beer.

He took a long sip then put the glass gently down, "Oh, my studio at Smash probably rivals Ohayou's. At home, well, I think it's well equipped and comfortable. I remodeled it year ago...and then this year, well, I gave up a little space for the baby grand piano for my nephew. So I might have a crew come in and remodel again after the tour. Considering Naoko-kun also has been using it for keyboards, I feel like it's a well loved family room in a way." His fingers returned to the guitar, "It's easier to find inspiration when I'm away from Smash. Too many people working about me. But...Smash easily has some of the finest studio space so cutting albums and making on set PVs are best done there when I'm ready. Sometimes though, I do the vocals and guitar in my private space. Depends on my mood." It was fun just talking about normal things. "So what is your studio like at Ohayou? I've seen one of their studios when they invited me a couple years ago to visit. But I've not been there much recently."

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy grumbled a little under his breath. "I'm glad it only was a kiss. I still can't believe he tried to kiss you so soon after Shou and I..." he paused there because he could almost see that wave rising in the dark space of his mind. "...I...guess I can see where everyone was taking things hard. And...I'm glad you came to find me afterwards. I was so surprised when you appears." he admitted then sighed softly, "I just feel bad for Shou. He seems to have bad luck when he chooses men it seems. He deserves something better. Nakai is a nice guy but...He'll probably break Shou's heart too."

The manager nodded and melted into those arms. "Ok....Yeah...I think so too. They'll sleep it off. Mmm...I want to snuggle too." He looked around over Akihiko's shoulder and he could see his fluffy fat kitten yawning on the floor. "Tora's sleepy. Where's Ra?" He slipped out of Akihiko's arms and walked over to pick up his kitten then yawned again. He pointed over to the couch where Ra was sitting like a little prince peering at them. "I wonder how long he's been staring."

Slowly, he started heading down the hallway to the other guest room and once inside, he set Tora down and started getting ready to crawl into bed. Once under the covers he waited for Akihiko to join him before curling up against the man's chest.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

" I know...but I worry about you, Katsumi. Why don't we crawl in bed.It's late anyway and I know you've got a long day tomorrow. I just want to hold you for awhile. Just have you all to myself." responded Asato with a warm loving gaze. He wanted to be lost in those dark pools that he stared into. Just wanted to know that even though they'd be a part for several months, Katsumi would come home to him. Even though this Katsumi wasn't exactly like...his Kitten anymore, he still hoped that something would keep drawing the young man back to him.

His moist lips savored that kiss and soon afterwards, he slowly, he pulled Katsumi up from the couch. He wanted to carry the younger man but he knew that wasn't a good idea until the doctors cleared him for normal activity. "Show me where we're sleeping tonight?" Hiroki wasn't going to presume that they'd be in the Lavender room.

OREO

"Um....I feel both. I mean sometimes I'm full of energy and other times it's like I've no energy at all. No...it's two different things. Mm...like when I've got all this energy. It feels like I've had lots of caffeine and I have to do something to burn it off. Exercising is pretty easy when this happens. But...sometimes I feel like I'm at zero. Like as if I've no energy at all. And I don't know why. I could feel out of energy for a couple hours then suddenly have a lot. Uh...Time. Um...It's kind of sporadic..um. like this last time. I mean well I wanted to exercise but when I saw Nakai on the screen I almost felt like my energy was plummeting to zero. I thought I was going to have a bad moment and start puking again." Oreo wasn't sure if any of this was helpful because he certainly didn't understand what was going on with his body. "But then when dinner was offered, well here I am eating it." He slurped in more soup and prayed that his body wouldn't suddenly decide to make him pay for that statement. "Actually...I'm really not sure this will be enough food tonight."  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:59 pm
(OOC: Maybe we should advance things after Shou and Nakai end their scene? Things are winding down for the other scenes. I was thinking that we could move on to Izzy and Nakai's scene and just focus on that one. Then focus on Naoko and Katsu's Contest scene before the tour happens. While they are on tour do we just want to advance things a few months and give a summary for the event or what? I'm sure there are a few things I'm missing in between of course. I'm just thinking of ways to move things forward a bit. ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:01 pm
(((OOC: A post will be up tomorrow. I've been working on it in word because my internet's being glitchy... hard to load etc.
PLUS I got another round of sick... yay... -dies- Totally sucks but I'm still coughing up a lung.
As for advancing... yeah I agree. We could go ahead and decide what Shou and Kai will do and if they get with one another then we can do that in your forum and just keep things advanced for the others. What do you think? Do you really want them to sleep together or Shou just get drunk? Your call since you're Shou hehe. But yes I think that Az and Koy's scenes can move ahead.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:27 pm
((OOC: I think Shou will get very tipsy. No I don't think they will be sleeping together unless it is just sleeping. Shou's not wanting to ruin his plans nor his new friendship. Sleeping together would complicate things way too early in their relationship.

The most I can see happening is maybe a few extra kisses. LOL. Maybe some making out that's just kissing? Shou's mood would be more apt to allow that because it was part of their 'deal'. Kissing would be ok. What do you think? Would Kai even try to do that? Haha. It does take two to tango so you've got to give input too. If not, Shou will probably fall asleep on Kai's couch after Pizza and Beer. I'm cool with either extra kisses or Shou falling asleep on the couch without doing anything. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:10 pm
(((OOC: Kai will be fine with the kissing. He wouldn't push things in the sleeping direction because he understands the deal... but if Shou kissed him, he'd happily be kissing back. wink Hehehe.

PS. I wish I had had 3,500 gaia cash... damn Angelic Sash that I've been questing for my entire Gaia life is in the stupid Cash shop.... grrrrrr!!!!!

PSS. Finally got this posted. I wrote a bunch of it then was sick in bed again... still in bed but then I didn't like what I wrote so I re-wrote it, hahaha. Sorry for the wait.)))

User Image
User Image

Ono was writing in the man's chart as the experiment continued to talk. The results were a bit odd from what he had anticipated. In fact, Ono had been certain that the man would continue to stay stuck in bed until the regeneration took full effect. As it stood, it seemed that the man was slowly gaining bits of regeneration.
But was it that regeneration that made Oreo feel bad... or was it the lack of it at times?
He took the man's hand, turning it over and examining the cut. It had healed partly... certainly it had stopped bleeding faster than normal and there was already new tissue just barely visible to the naked eye. On a cellular level...
Setting down his chart, Takashi took out a pair of thin surgical scissors and snipped part of the healing skin off, placing it into a small test tube. Of course this caused the wound to bleed once more so he put new gauze over it quickly before pocketing the tube.
"I'll need to look at this under a microscope later. If you're healing at a fast rate, that's good news. As it is your bouts of fatigue worry me. You should either feel fine or feel like proverbial s**t." Ono spoke, pushing his glasses up farther on his nose. "As for food, I'll have something else brought down. Any requests, Oreo-san?"

User Image

Nakai waved a hand at Shou's compliment. "I have faith in my music. That's all that really matters. To me... it's a life. Those strings represent something bigger than myself... and so I keep pushing these fingers," he held up one hand, wiggling said digits. "To do better day by day. That guitar right there is the instrument of choice." the blond smirked slightly, sipping his beer. "Best guitar I ever bought really. It's been everywhere."
Kai propped his feet up on the window sill from where he sat on the bed, making himself quite comfortable. "Ohayou's studios are kind of cozy to be honest. Comfortable... and the staff's really good at giving artists gophers to grab drinks and snacks, etc." he smiled brightly. "I can play as loud as I want for as long as I want there. Here... my neighbor upstairs tends to bang on the floor if it's an odd hour... which sucks because lately I've been writing music late at night more so than during the day."
Again Nakai focused on his beer, drinking down half of it as he listened to Shou strum the guitar. It was nice... relaxing... just the two of them hanging out with a couple of beers, pizza waiting on them, and the sound of the strings...
"So... why's Naoko living at your place?" the guitarist asked, quite curious. "I mean, I get he's your pianist and he's helping with the kid but... I would've pegged him for a guy who loves his own space really."

User Image

"Yes well he tried to do more than just kiss me." Akihiko replied as he stood, glancing at the time on a clock on the wall. The musician walked over, picking up his kitten and getting multiple finger licks for his effort. "I'd walk to hell and back for you, Ruki. Going to a little anime convention was hardly hell." the young tiger spoke with a wink his partner's way. "As for Nakai..." Narcissus spoke, his fingers languidly petting Ra who had curled up in the bend of his arm. "...you can decide if you think he will break Shou's heart or not. What you tell me tomorrow will determine many things... I just hope he isn't making a mistake."
Turning, Akihiko headed toward the bedrooms, following after Izzy. He too set his kitten on the bed before quickly stripping down to nothing more than his boxers. The young Koyasu crawled into bed behind Izzy, wrapping the man up in his arms and holding him close and tight.
"We'll be quite busy tomorrow, Ruki. Let's get some sleep, ne?"
It didn't take long for the man to nod off. After all he had PR over Nakai's stunt to deal with tomorrow... his own personal work... the dinner at Hiroki's with Katsumi... and who knew what other disasters the morning would bring.
Hell, Yuuji would probably be a pain in the a** in the morning too.

User Image

Dark eyes focused on Hiroki for a long moment, as if calculating and thinking and weighing options. They really were quite like a cat's eyes in those moments. He wasn't reading the man, far from it. It was more like trying to decide how he would move a chess piece on a board.
"I can take care of myself, Asato-kun." Katsumi eventually said with a pleasant smile. "But it's nice that you worry. No one really worries so having you and Kaito-kun both worry about me is... warming." he laughed softly. "I don't really know how else to explain it."
Black nails reached out as lithe hands took slightly larger hands within them. "My room. But you and I have to be on our best behavior. I've a feeling you wouldn't want the other bedroom here." Azriel replied with a wink, pulling Hiroki back toward the white and lavender room. "And you've had me all to yourself pretty much all night... and most nights... though I suppose you DO have to share me with Hiyokomame..."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:14 pm
((OOC: Cool... then that might happen. LOL.

P.S. No way would I spend that on Pixels. Awh...you've been questing for that?

P.S.S. I wondered what happened to you. There are posts up for some of the character in the other RPs if you want something to fill your time. Nythe and Vis will be coming back fairly soon now.

P.S.S.S. I hope you get feeling better. You've been sick quite a bit. ))

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"I know what you mean. Music has given me everything I've dreamed about and brought my fantasies to life for the world to see. I don't know what I would do without it." answered Shou thoughtfully before laughing as Nakai wiggled his fingers. "Those ten long digits are very talented. And I think I match you in callouses! Although mind are much softer than yours." he winked thinking about when he had touched those hands before he glanced down at the guitar. "It's got a good feel to it. Better than the one I used at the concert hall. You should contact this manufacturer and get them to make you something custom."

Shou slipped his fingers down the neck and started to pluck a few strings creating a classical sound while leaning closer to the wall beside the sill seat. "Comfortable is good. You'll make better music in a place like that. And having gophers make the day easier. It sounds like a decent situation for you." Then he chuckled and teased the strings a bit as he glanced up from the guitar, "You will have to get a new place when you can afford it. I know I'd be irritated as hell if I couldn't express my inspiration when it hit me."

His brow furrowed and his fingers slow to a halt on the guitar before he set it aside. It wasn't an odd question but he did have to select the right answer. So he picked up his beer and gazed at the lip of the bottle while considering the two most prominent reasons. One he would NEVER explain to Kai so he picked the other reason that would be easier to accept. "I think he just needed a different space after Ryuukaze left him. Something to help him focus on more positive things. I don't think he likes to be alone in all honesty. But I don't expect he'll live with me forever. He's been doing more now to gain control of his life than he has in the past. However, for now, he needs...something like a family. I think."

The star took a long deep sip of his beer then stood up and wandered back over to the pizza and plates. Yes, Naoko needed a family. Probably Sai. Shou imagined that was the truth even though Naoko had said he loved them both. Shou wasn't sure he was quite ready to accept that Sai even though he had been searching for that 'man in the mirror.' Maybe this tour was part of his own soul searching.

He took another long drink of the beer and then tossed the empty bottle in the appropriate trash. "I want to play more but I'm much too hungry." Shou covered up those thoughts that confused him with beer and pizza. "Do you want a piece too? I think I'm going to try one from our...unusual pizza first." His smile brightened as he placed a piece of the raw salmon and pineapple pizza on his plate. He wasn't certain he wanted to try the...dried squid. It looked very dry and shriveled!

"Do you have any brothers or sisters? Is your family in the states? I know you mentioned living there." asked Shou as he opened a packet of cheese and sprinkled it over the pizza. He'd get another beer before sitting down across from Kai again.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Those words made Izzy almost freeze in place. Oh god if that had happened between Akihiko and Hayato, what would he have done now. But it didn't happen! And Izzy took a deep breath making sure he'd not say anything he'd regret later. Although it make him feel even more sad about Shou's situation. "I'll try to figure it out when I talk to him....hopefully." Izzy wasn't sure what to expect when he spoke about matters concerning Shou. He knew Nakai would be pissed at him for other reasons. This didn't make for an ideal conversation in the near future so he'd have to tread cautiously.

"MmHmm...." His eyes closed as he felt the warmth of the man he loved against his chest. Sleep came very fast for Ruki.

As soon as Akihiko started nodding off, Tora crawled over the two men and found a warm space to snuggle close to their heads. His fuzzy paws tangling in Akihiko's hair as he kneaded. Soon the fat kitten was fast asleep too. Meanwhile, little Ra noticed that Tora had taken his sleeping spot. So he crawled up and sat down on Akihiko hip for awhile just staring at the two men in the darkness. After he got bored since neither men were moving, he walked up around Akihiko and curled in against the man's neck. There was no point in poking at Tora to get him to move. The fat kitten wouldn't notice!

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

It wasn't exactly the answer that Hiroki had hoped for, but it was the most he'd probably get. 'Warming' was...enough for now. At least it was something. Katsumi didn't reject him as badly as the first day. Although, sometimes Hiroki wondered what the young man really felt now. He wouldn't ask. Because he wasn't sure he wanted to hear the answer. But the laughter was a nice consolation, at least Katsumi felt something for the concern.

He smiled softly as Katsumi took his hands. The scrape of those nails against his skin always invited so many thoughts to his mind. Sensations he couldn't speak of in polite company. Nor in this house. "I'll be on my best behavior. I promise." It wasn't hard to commit to that considering Katsumi had made it very clear whose home this was. He'd follow the rules. "Yes...I suppose I do have you most nights. But maybe....I'm trying to capture as many moments as possible before you're away on tour." Asato sighed but smiled a bit as he saw the comfortable bed. He could see why it would be so easy for Katsumi to sleep here. It was very serene.

"Hi-chan is no problem. Except when he gets underfoot and I don't see him. He's such a tiny thing." Asato waited for Katsumi to choose his side to sleep on before preparing himself for bed. Asato didn't want to upset any delicate balance that Katsumi had with this home. And once he was in bed with the young man, his finger tips reached out to pull Katsumi close. Slowly he took a deeper breath taking in that lavender scent around them. The bed was soft and his mind emptied as the warm between them relaxed him. Sleep came to Hiroki rather quickly. Faster than he had expected.

OREO

Oreo grit is teeth as the skin was sliced away. No, it didn't hurt too much but it was knives on this level that bugged him. Although he'd rather have Ono taking the bits of skin than the dark and dangerous Doctor. That madman could bring out fear in anyone. "Ok...well at least there is some good news. Yeah.. I don't get it. But...um...red meat. Steak or burgers. Rare or Medium rare. He picked up the soup bowl and slurped down the rest of the soup. "Ugh...why am I so hungry?"

His stomach loudy growled and for a moment he just felt like he would fall over. "Can I eat soon...?" He placed his hand on the bed leaning into it and let the soup cup fall on the tray. "I don't feel right...." The words were low and he felt a little dizzy. It was as if he hadn't eaten in days. At least it felt like that.

But he was eating! Maybe it wasn't enough? That bit of soup had been burned through in an instant upon hitting his stomach. Oreo grabbed the soda and down the rest of it as if those calories could help. Then he felt the next effect and a low growl escaped him while a strong headache was coming on hard.and fast. This wasn't good. "I...I think I need to...eat....right...now."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 2:41 pm
((OOC:

Hope your doing ok. Guess your either still sick or busy playing the MMO. Anyway, If you post at some point. Let me know on skype or PM. I'm not checking this thread as much nowadays.

))  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:34 pm
(((OOC: One day my mother decided we needed to go through the storage room even though I told her it was a bad idea. There was too much pain to move the day after that fiasco of stupidity. Day after the day after that... she had me rearrange the living room with my dad. The day after that was mass laundry and taking her to the Dr. And almost all of today was spent me organizing my closet to fit stuff that we took from the storage room days earlier.
-sigh-
I have been swamped and exhausted hahahaha.
But I'm working on posts tonight. Just wanted to get this first OOC out before responding to my earlier questions.
There WILL be posts up tonight. I guarantee it.
AND I am going to post every damn day even if it kills me. This whole working all day then collapsing because of chores is ridiculous.)))

EDIT: I lied... my computer crashed and ate my post. I'll redo it tomorrow.... -twitch- I was almost done too.... I'm running virus software scans right now.)))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 673 674 675 676 677 678 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games