Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 672 673 674 675 676 677 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:37 am
((OOC: I'm on Skype if you're able to hook up. I'll watch for your posts I'm still sick as a dog but I'm around))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:40 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nakai was laughing as Shou thought about their disgusting pizza. "Hey, I just told you what I hadn't had before. I'm not used to seafood on my pizzas. Lots of sausage and pepperoni and the like." the blond was saying as he looked over the normal toppings list.
Once Shou had his half of the pizza ready, Nakai went about loading his half up with Italian sausage, pepperoni, bell pepper slices, onion slices, mushrooms, extra cheese, basil, and small cherry tomato slices. His half of he pizza had mozzarella cheese wrapped into the crust to give it an even better Italian taste and he ordered a side of marinara sauce to dip it in almost like mozzarella sticks.
The man said it would take about fifteen minutes, so Nakai paid then grabbed Shou's hand and headed for the door. "Let's go grab the beer while the pizzas are cooking. You want something light, right?" the blond asked, amber eyes taking notice of that same car still parked where it had been when they entered.

User Image

For a moment, Azriel glanced back at Hiroki. He wasn't sure if he wanted to read Shou with the man there...
And yet...
Picking up his phone, Katsumi quickly called Izo, waited to hear the man's voice, then started talking.
"Your peacock isn't as caged as you thought he was, is he?" the bat spoke, walking forward toward the television and ignoring Hiroki for the most part.
If Izo knew his pet was there right now, it might not go over well...
Dark eyes focused in then out and Katsu blinked, rubbing his eyes. "Video hurts... but it isn't like reading the mask no... this is different... I can do it. But what's more fun to look at is the copy cat." black nails reached out, tracing Nakai's image on the screen. "Playboy... flirt... conquest... he enjoys the hunt but he didn't hunt this one... the peacock isn't conquered... perhaps he flew from his cage to the clone? Why? Nakai must be seme... or else I would be telling you Shou should be with Naoko instead... but we all know that one's preferences. Guitarists in high places... they should be rivals not lovers... but I don't see the love... perhaps just friends? Perhaps they want..."
Katsumi suddenly fell backwards on his a**, black nails pressing against his temple. He was reading his own memories... going backwards... It hurt, but nothing like reading himself.
The young man hissed, seeing nothing in front of him even though his eyes were open. "I kissed the peacock and the peacock was sad... fix the sad by finding a new castaway... Nakai plays guitar and looks like the pianist... safer grounds... and a connection to Izzy Lucky... The blond guitarist is a rebound and a facade... Shou's going on tour soon... Best way to keep my wandering lips from finding his... is to make me, to make the world and anyone else who tried to kiss him... from striking? Maybe... the video's so short, Matsumoto-san... I can't grasp as much as I wish... Perhaps I should see Nakai's concert and learn a bit more, ne?"
Dark eyes went back to normal and they were fixed on Hiroki. One black nail against the bat's lips as if to say, 'shhhhh' to his pet.
"I can't read Shou up front... but I can see what I glean from Naoko... and if I can meet Nakai... well... perhaps I can shed light on this dating mystery, ne?"

User Image

User Image

"He has a week I think." Akihiko replied, pulling his phone out and looking through a few emails before finding Nakai's schedule. "I'll forward you his schedule... and his interviews aren't until the end of the week. We figured he would need a break since he's new on the tour circuit." the musician replied, cig in one hand, phone in the other. "Chiyou was pity, not love. I'm more worried about Nakai pissing Shou off than anything else.... we don't need him MORE angry with Ohayou than he already is. Especially since I'm still trying to court him... lot of good I'm doing though." the young tiger sighed, sitting on the sofa and blowing smoke into the air over his head, staring up at the ceiling. "Let Asato have the night... I'll bombard him in the morning... god knows I'll get an earful from the PR department tomorrow. And here I had wanted to work from home. Looks like I can't do that now."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:31 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou watched as the toppings were picked. They had some similar tastes in Pizza it seemed because there were similar toppings on the second pizza. "Ok...lets go! Um...well I'll drink dark or light. Either is good. If dark, a good stout, if light anything refreshing. I'm really not so picky as long as it's not cheap nasty beer."

He followed Kai out of the pizza place and then down the nearest 7-11. He noticed the car but tried very hard to ignore it while holding Kai's hand as they walked. Once they passed the sliding doors, Shou went to the back and peered in the case. "Mm....Sapporo looks good. Or maybe the Asahi. Mm...I'm not sure what to choose. Eh? Chocolate beer?" He pointed out the Beer to Kai but obviously he didn't know what to pick. He didn't drink that much and when he did, he rarely bought it himself. "Could you choose something good?"

Then his eyes drifted over to the other drinks and immediately he pulled out some flavored bottled waters and tea. Obviously when it came to these things, Shou knew exactly what he enjoyed, "I'll want these for later to keep hydrated." He turned back and looked at Kai wondering if the other man had decided.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki remained quiet as Katsu...no Azriel read the men on the TV. He wasn't sure what to say to be honest. This sort of reading freaked him out a bit especially when there seemed to be quite a bit of detail. Although he did listen and obeyed as Katsu told him to be quiet.

The older man tried to make sense of Katsu's words. So Shou and Nakai really weren't in love. Well maybe that was easy to see, Hiroki actually had a good time with Nakai awhile back. He couldn't see that star long term or stuck in any relationship. It wasn't Nakai's style. Maybe that was a relief. But then again, why did they decide to create this elaborate facade. As he listened, he wished he didn't have to think about Katsu kissing Shou. He really didn't like thinking about those things. He tried to ignore the fact that Katsu could never exclusively be his own. He wanted to pull the younger man too him but that was impossible while he was talking to Izo.

But at least listening to Katsu gave him some clue of the situation. Although he wasn't certain if Ohayou should downplay this relationship or promote it. Ugh. Either way, these two guitarists really were making a big splash!

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Ok...sure....if he's in town for the week, maybe I can set up dinner during the week." Izz patted the bottom of his lip and tried to figure out how he'd talk to Nakai. It might be difficult considering how he wasn't able to manage Nakai like he had originally planned. He was still frustrated with the way Ohayou handled the situation but at least things had changed some and Nakai was on tour, where he should be. Thankfully. "Do you think Nakai is going to be angry with me about talking to him about this...considering he might be a bit peeved about me not being his manager?" He asked Akihiko about this question honestly because he wasn't sure what to think.

"Well if Shou gets pissed, that won't go well for us. Are you really still trying to court him to Ohayou? I mean you've really pissed him off more than a few times. And well...after introducing Hideo...mm...Ko to the world. I think that it's going to be difficult to get him to move over to Ohayou. You need to use a new tact with Shou I think if you even want him to look differently at Ohayou. And...I'm not sure if Ohayou right now is capable of supporting him properly. Not until we get things back under our feet." Izzy sighed and then took a sip of his drink, "No...I don't think you'll be able to work from home tomorrow. And...well if the PR department calls will they call you or him first?"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"My peacock as always been a bit...troublesome." Oh how he'd like to fully cage the bird but the damn star was just too difficult sometimes. Ishihara You should have been able to make things work but NO...he somehow got a few morals about this one pet project. Izo was still pissed about that but he didn't say those things out loud.

Izo could hear Azriel's voice change just a bit. He knew what to expect afterwards, a baffling run down of things that he might have to piece together. From what he could hear, the peacock and the clone weren't really in love and this was all some sort of game. He could only hope that much would be true but still, everyone in the public eye didn't have these insights. They would believe that Shou and Nakai were an item until one of them said it was over. Or until the Playboy screwed up. "So....you don't think they are really an item. And you think that Nakai is a rebound plus a facade? So...you think he's not really into Nakai but wanting to fill up the boyfriend slot so no one else tries anything? Great...well that surely is effective for now. And a mess in the media. I'd get you tickets into Nakai's next concert but it's up North and would be a flight up there then a flight back just before your tour. I don't really want you exhausted from travel prior to your own tour. Unless you think you can handle it. As for Naoko, that's easy enough, you'll see him in the studio soon."

He paused for a moment, "No...I don't want you reading Shou directly. Last time, he seemed like he wouldn't be able to perform on that TV show. And you were a little unhinged too. I don't need that happening again to either of you." On that he was quite firm. Izo would rather take media heat than have two stars unable to go on stage. He also didn't want his son going as nutty as he had in the past.

"Do you think you're ready for a tour with Shou?" That question was out of the blue but it was a question Izo had wanted to ask. "Your music is sounding good from everything I've heard. I'm pleased with what I've seen so far, but how are you feeling? Ready to shine in the big spotlight?"

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:40 pm
User Image

Katsumi stood between the television and Hiroki, his black nails holding the phone with both hands against his ear. "Feeling?"
Something about that word bothered the bat and he didn't know how to respond at first. How was he feeling? Excited? Scared? Neither...
"I... don't know..." Azriel whispered, totally ignoring Hiroki by now. "I mean, I'm ready for the tour I just... don't know what I'm feeling to be honest, Matsumoto-san... I'm home right now. At okaasan's. It's been a whirlwind couple of days really... Though... I think I'll miss Tokyo." Katsumi smiled sadly, thinking about what he would leave behind.
Izo... Oreo... this house... his kitten...
Asato...
"I understand though... about Nakai's tour. I'd be exhausted and I don't need that... Shou's already going to run me ragged anyway. But yeah... I won't read Shou directly. Shows aside, Matsumoto-san... I really don't want my head to explode again. You know?"
That sad smile turned happy though and the young man laughed, "A different sort of spotlight for a different me, ne? I'm not used to playing second but... I wanted to work with Shou. It's taught me a lot... taught Kaito-kun a hell of a lot. We both need this lesson. Me especially I think."
Azriel was used to being the best in the PIT at many things... but out in the real world, he wasn't as good as he thought he was... and worse... he knew it. Learning was something that Katsu needed to do in more aspects than showmanship...
And this was his first step toward expanding his horizons.
"Did you speak with Ishihara-san yet?" Katsumi ventured, wondering if the spider was still as angry at the shark as he thought.

User Image

User Image

"No chocolate beer." Nakai spoke shaking his head at the absurdity of it all. "Let's go with the dark Sapporo and a light Asahi. Then we can have both and determine which is better." he reasoned, pulling those out of the combini's fridge.
One eyebrow quirked though at the waters and tea. "You really do plan ahead... Anything else you want? Post pizza munchies perhaps? I need something sweet.... but what..." the guitarist bit his lip for a moment, thinking. "Something with chocolate but not too sweet... Dessert's important after all." Kai added with a wink Shou's way.

User Image

Akihiko groaned and closed his eyes, removing his glasses and just rubbing them for a moment. He didn't exactly move... aside from a puff on his cigarette and his fingers.
"They'll probably call us simultaneously... or call Asato and I first to check how we want this handled. To be honest I really don't care if he's dating Shou as long as he doesn't piss the man off." Narcissus replied, leaning his head back comfortably, eyes still closed. "And yes. I royally screwed up with Shou. I know that. You know it. He knows it. Thankfully the world doesn't know it and I didn't make things any better with how I handled Naoko either. I know. Don't remind me..." he sighed again before finally sitting up and looking to Izzy... who was kinda blurry over by the bar. Akihiko put his glasses back on before continuing. "We're not capable right now but that doesn't mean I can't start winning him back to actually not thinking I'm a moron or a b*****d... or both. Courting him takes time... and I've ******** it up every time in the end so I'm going to need to come at it from a different angle. And if I have to use Nakai to do that... I will."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:52 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"So you'll try a different sort of pizza but not an unusual beer?" smirked Shou as he turned with his hands full of water and tea. "Of course I do. I don't want to take an chances." He chuckled a bit as he noticed that quirk in Kai's eyebrow and then laughed at the comment afterwards with a broad grin on his face.But he didn't explain why. Then we definitely shouldn't get that Chocolate Beer., he thought mischievously while speaking these words instead, "I think...maybe some...." His eyes drifted over the candy and he paused on the Meiji Whipped Chocolate Melts. "...of these." They were small square chocolates that melted in the mouth. They were wonderful to suck on and had the perfect dark chocolate flavor

"So what will you pick? Candy...or maybe Ice Cream?" Shou pointed over to the frozen ice cream that came in all sorts of cartons. He was curious as to what Kai would choose. There were so many choices like the sheets of thin sponge cake that were wrapped with cream or the dried fruits plus the hundreds of chocolates before them. He licked his lips as he looked at all the options. Shou didn't eat sweets or junk food as often while working so tonight was sort of a treat as part of his 'day off'. And right now everything bad looked great!

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy noticed right away that Akihiko avoided his question. Maybe he shouldn't have had to ask. Nakai probably would be pissed. And well...that meant a dinner with Nakai probably would be very difficult. He sighed slightly because obviously Akihiko wasn't going to help him at all with this matter.

As he listened to Akihiko's reply about Shou, he couldn't help but think that his partner would have a long ways to go in order to dig out of that pit. But when he said he'd go as far to use Nakai, Izzy had to ask, "How would you use him?" He wasn't sure that was a good idea. Akihiko sometimes wasn't the best at forethought. "What if he figured out you were trying to use him. Nakai's probably not happy with how he got jerked around even if you did get him on tour. Shouldn't you try to sooth that relationship first from a business perspective? I do agree that if you want to win Shou it's going to take some serious planning. I just want to make sure we don't lose Nakai in the process."

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo listened to the whispering voice and he could tell that Katsu was uncertain of himself. "Well, at least you're feeling something about the world outside. This is your world now, Katsumi." The Pit wasn't home anymore for the bat even if he managed part of it now. Izo wanted to be certain that the young man was actually starting to comprehend a little of his world. And it seemed apparent that was the case. Izo wanted a son that could function in the real world above the Pit. "Tokyo will be here when you get back." He didn't delve for deeper thoughts from Katsumi because he had a feeling the boy wasn't able to express those things yet.

"Yes, you're going to be a busy young man on this tour so try to avoid reading and focus on the business at hand. I'll deal with things as Shou and his playboy 'lover' want to appear like for now. I doubt it will last considering Nakai's reputation." he smirked at the thought, "When that happens, hopefully he'll turn to you instead. Or someone within Smash just to make my life easier for a change."

He could hear the change of tone in Katsumi's voice, at least the boy was figuring out his situation and accepting things. He'd grow far quicker if he wasn't constantly fighting the grain. "I'm sure once you return from the tour you will be a veteran. And quite capable of being the main act with someone else opening for you. Once that happens, you'll be at a whole new level, Katsumi." Izo would be quite proud if Katsumi could accomplish that.

But then the conversation shifted to....Ishihara You and there Izo paused, "Why are you asking? You've been rather cruel to him in the past. Are you more curious about his possible downfall or reasons I might have to keep him around?" said Izo cooly as he stood up from his couch and wandered into his kitchen to put his glass in the dishwasher. Izo knew that there was little love lost between Katsu and You at times. The man didn't really want to fuel another flame even if Katsu had given him at least a notion to pause earlier about the Shark's well being.

-----

Meanwhile, Hiroki remained quiet just listening to Katsumi's conversation with Izo. He couldn't hear some things because Katsumi was whispering. And he wondered what was said there hoping he wasn't a part of the conversation. But as for the rest, Hiroki was glad that Katsumi was looking forward to the learning and striving to become a better artist in his field. Hiroki hoped that his lover would be a success although part of him had to think about Ohayou and he didn't want Smash to become anymore wealthy than it already was. But there was nothing he could do about that, he wanted Katsumi following a good dream for a change rather than a dark one. The tour would take him far from his nightmares even if it took him far from the man who loved him.

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:00 pm
User Image

"Pizza is pizza. Beer is a whole other world." Nakai teased with a wink, looking over the candy before picking out some green tea chocolate kit-kats. "And I'm choosing these. Not too sweet. I don't think ice cream and a semi-drunken stupor would go well... beer mixing with that milkyness... yeah... that turns my stomach just thinking about it." the blond teased before picking up some chocolate covered almonds. "Maybe these too? It's fun to suck the chocolate off then munch the almond."
By now Kai's arms were loaded down with beer and chocolate, so he headed toward the counter to deposit them. "Anything else you want? I seriously can't believe they have chocolate beer to be honest."

User Image

Oh the young Koyasu understood why his partner sighed... and the musician sighed as well. "Nakai is going to be pissed and I don't blame him. The way he was handled was s**t and we all know it... though to be honest they weren't my orders nor Asato's nor even ojisan's." leaning forward, Akihiko tapped his cigarette on the ash tray that sat on the coffee table. "Nakai should have stayed under you until a new manager was found, but the problem was that you were no longer contracted properly... so he had to be moved. Hell I was moved... except I can manage myself so you were just taken off until you signed that new contract and I was temporarily self managed. With Nezumi's resignation... which honestly I don't think even Asato knows about just yet, I assigned him a new manager. A nice happily married girl actually... though she can be a bit of a hard a**. Nakai hasn't been giving her any problems, but I'm not so sure he won't give you an earful, Ruki."
Sitting back again, Narcissus looked up and over to the bar at his partner. "I'm going to make our company's idiotic blunders up to Nakai. Then all I want him to do is work on Shou slowly. Hell if they're dating that makes it even easier, right? No lying or sneaking around or ulterior motives this time, Ruki. It will take time. A lot of time. But by then hopefully we can support Shou if he decides to move to Ohayou. Contrary to how I may act towards Nakai, Ruki... I actually like the guy. He's got balls and he's brilliant at the guitar. Hell I might even say he's better than me... So I can assure you that I will do everything in my power to keep him with Ohayou."

User Image

Izo's words made the bat smile. His father was right after all... Tokyo would still be there when he returned. With Azriel's first tour, he was just glad to be free. Now that he understood that freedom, running from the things he had started to care about felt odd.
He had a home... a friend... a kitten... Asato... and even a father now. But maybe more than that... he had his memory of his mother, something that he had wanted his entire life. Now Katsu had her home all to himself... and the idea of being on the road, away from the warmth and comfort of the things that now mattered...
"A whole new level... I like the sound of that really." Katsumi replied, that smile turning to a smirk. "When I get back I can just be Azriel again for a time. It'll be nice to not be covered in pink for once." he teased before the conversation turned a bit.
Black nails reached up to touch the scarf that his the red mark from Ishihara's wire about his neck. "Why? Because pissing him off hurts, that's why." Azriel spoke, his voice turning a tiny bit cold. "Is it a bad idea to get the shark on my side instead of my joints getting fried with tiny needles when he's in a bad mood?" sighing, the bat sat down on the sofa, though he didn't look at Hiroki as he spoke over the phone. "I'm about to be stuck with him for the next two months, otousan. I'd like to know he owes me one, and if I can have any sort of hand in defending him so he doesn't get finned, then I can sleep easier on tour. Wouldn't be the first time I woke up with his wire around my neck but I doubt it'd do any good for the bottom line and my singing."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:25 am
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"A whole other world? Really?" Shou just shook his head assuming that Kai was more particular about his beer than his pizza. "Well it must be awhile since you've been to America then, because when I was there last I saw many microbrewery bottles of various flavors. I was in too much of a hurry to try them but next time I am in the US I plan on tasting several of them."

But at Kai's question about any other thing that Shou might want, he turned and walked down aisle and grabbed some onigiri from the cold section then a bag of chips. "Yes, I know that after the Pizza I probably won't be hungry but I want to take these back for breakfast. If I don't get home before morning."

He piled it all on the counter and then pulled out his wallet and paid for everything. "You paid for the pizza so I'll take care of this." He wouldn't take no for an answer in that regard. "Maybe next time we should try the Chocolate Beer. I'd like to see the look on your face as you drink it." teased Shou as he handed the cashier the money.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"At least you agree with my thoughts on the matter so I'll have to be very careful how I talk to him. I don't want to add another level of anger to his mood. Mm...and with all the things that happened to me before I was able to return to Japan, I really don't know if I could have managed him properly those first few weeks. But that is the past. I hope I can convince him that the future is brighter. I just hope he doesn't screw up with Shou. Considering he gets bored so easily and is quick to move on to the next thing. In many ways, he's worse that you were. I'm not sure how he'd be able to help with Shou, if he isn't the type to stick around long term." Izzy really was uncertain of how things might work out. Nakai was fabulous with guitar and had a good personality otherwise but relationships were not his strong point. Unless one wanted a one night affair. Then...he was perfect.

The manger tapped his lips as he pulled together his thoughts about the stars. Trying to evaluate each."Mm...I'm not sure if Nakai is better or just unique. He handles the guitar differently than you. More playful. I'd say that he and Shou have a lot in common because Shou's style is a lot of finger work. Shou learned to play classical music on his guitar. thus he's not one to use a pick that much. Nakai...mm...I don't think he has a classical background so I think they could learn from each other. As to who is better...umm.....on guitar alone with everyone freestyling their own way, I think that Shou and Nakai have the edge over you. However with piano, you've got both of them. However, if I were to compare just Shou and Nakai...mm...that's hard. I think Nakai has the potential to be better than Shou on guitar. Although...mm...I'm not sure. It would depend a lot of what sort of music they were to compete with. Honestly, guitar wise they make better rivals than you and Shou. Nakai's performances have a long ways to go before he can compete with either of you. In the Star performance category, you and Shou are very well matched as rivals. Both very good at one instrument, both with fantastic stage presence and showmanship plus your voices and ability to sing."

In some ways, it did make Izzy realize how much Nakai had to grow. Although he wasn't sure Nakai was interested in being that famous. However, maybe Izzy was wrong with that thought because, Nakai just stepped into the Peacock's nest as his date. Just by claiming that role gave Nakai a quick boost in popularity almost like Narcissus' time with Michi. Although, Narcissus never went as far to 'say' that Michi was a lover. Everyone just assumed it. But with Nakai, this appeared to be much different. It was hard place that kiss in any other category of assumption. No...Nakai's rise would be much different from Michi.

Izzy glanced up and was certain that Akihiko had figured that out too. It was going to be a lot of work with Nakai from here on out managing his public image. " I don't envy your work with Nakai in the near future Akihiko." Izzy finished his drink and set down his glass in the bar sink before walking over to the man and pushing aside the hand with the cigarette. He leaned over and kissed Akihiko on the nose because he hated cigarette kisses. "But...I love you."

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Yes when you return you'll need to focus Azriel at least until all the numbers are in. I might send you on Shou's world tour next when it's finalized. Since you've not been overseas, this will be a very interesting and possibly difficult experience for you. But a valuable one if you want to become a man of the world." pointed out Izo as he closed the dishwasher and started walking back into the living room to turn off the TV. Izo hadn't been certain about sending Katsumi overseas but the farther the young man was from the Pit, more than likely he'd develop an understanding of the great world beyond Tokyo.

All these sensations would give Katsumi a lot of stimulation and hopefully create the independence that the young man needed to reach for. One day, this young man would stand in Izo's empty shoes....no...not Izo's shoes. But Katsumi's own shoes. Izo's would be tossed aside, however, the impressions of old footsteps in the soil would remain just long enough to guide the boy to the edge of the future until he left and followed his own path.

The older man glanced over to his dark black shoes by the door. Lonely shoes. One day they would be empty. But no one could say that he didn't follow his dreams...nor left this world without leaving a spider in the web.

'You'll have plenty of time to wear black upon return. Pink isn't the worse color in the world. Your mother looked very pretty in pink." admitted Izo as he turned away the TV and walked over to stare out across the balcony into Tokyo proper.

He frowned listening to Katsumi's reasons, " You get hurt because you make foolish mistakes then pay the price. Getting on his good side means not getting in his way." The last time Katsumi got hurt was definitely due to the boy's own mistakes. "He's not getting 'finned' this time. Although I've thought plenty about it. And if I had, he wouldn't have been able to bother you anyway so stop worrying. He won't be bothering you in your bed on the tour, because if you aren't able to sing and look fantastic on stage, I'll show up there myself. And I doubt anyone wants that."

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:11 am
User Image

"Difficult? Why?" Azriel asked, tilting his head slightly as he held the phone. "I can speak English so there won't be a language barrier problem... but are you wanting Mi-chan or Azriel for this world tour of Shou's?"
It was a valid question.
But when Izo spoke of pink... and his mother... well Katsumi couldn't help but think back to his initial anger with his father... An anger the had exploded at a hot spring that was supposed to be a welcome respite...
No... Mi-chan didn't resemble the woman from Katsumi's memories... except in features perhaps... and even then, it was far from the same.
Katsu wasn't his mother... not by a long shot.
Even if he had inherited more of her traits than those of his father.
The bat bristled, which would have been obvious to Hiroki. "It still doesn't hurt to have the shark indebted to me, Matsumoto-san. It's good business to have someone in power owe you a debt after all."
And from where Azriel stood, it just made sense. Ishihara still owed him for the audio file that saved his a** the first time... and now the shark would owe him for this too.
Or so the bat hoped.

User Image

(((OOC: I'll post for the other boys tomorrow. I got distracted by a movie and was heading to bed and realized I had this post done and hadn't actually posted it, hahaha.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:38 am
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Mm...well based on current figures, Azriel might sell better over in Europe. However, in Asia and South America, Mi-chan might be a better choice. Shou always does one stop in Brazil and I doubt he'll change that. The US is always a mixed bag. His set won't be nearly as large for the World tour but Smash's international division is already working to recreate his sets to fit the venues for US, Europe and Asia." said Izo with his usual business tone but then he added to Katsu's previous question, "Different customs different people, and not everyone speaks English. You'll be seeing a lot of new sights so it might be overwhelming. But you'll have a lot of people around you to help."

Izo could almost feel the bat's mood change, "What? There's nothing wrong with your mother looking pretty in pink. Just because you hate the color doesn't mean she couldn't look good in it. Although she probably wouldn't have worn the vibrant pink you wear for Mi-chan." Izo hadn't meant anything strange about the comment about pink. Even in his own mind, Mi-chan looked more like Akihiko's twin than their mother. At least, if Izo extrapolated out what that twin would have looked like. For once, Izo's comment wasn't tainted by his own dark needs.

"Indebted to you? Interesting. Well, don't put much stock into your words earlier to me. They may have given me pause to think but Ishihara-san's own actions saved his a** this time." commented Izo with a raised eyebrow knowing that the bat was scrounging for reasons to gain the Shark's debts.

"I'm looking forward to seeing your first night live, Katsumi. Once you're on tour see how far you can push yourself. You've a lot of people to impress with your own magic on stage." Izo dropped the subject of the shark and returned to better conversation but he didn't expect to stay on the phone that long so he started to wrap things up. "Tomorrow, there will be a lot of media on Shou when he comes to Smash, so make sure you're around when it happens as Mi-chan. We're going to try to divert the crazy drama that comes from Shou's new boyfriend to sales for the tour and your new album."

--------

Hiroki slipped out from behind Katsu and walked off towards the bathroom. While he didn't mind listening, he didn't have any input he could give to this conversation nor did he want Izo to know he was there. That would make matters worse. Plus with Katsu getting a bit defensive, he wanted to give the young man space to deal with the issues.

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:09 pm
(OOC: I should be around tonight. I had a birthday party to go to but I'm still feeling like crap from this flu! GRRR....pisses me off. But anyway I posted above for Izo and I guess I'll look for the other posts later.)  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:39 pm
User Image

Azriel went strangely silent.
What Izo said made sense... The world was a large place that he didn't understand after all, and while he was confident in his ability to talk to people in other countries... he'd never actually left his own. It would be a strange experience, and perhaps a frightening one in many ways as well. The notion that he had panicked in a shopping center about the crowds came back into Katsu's mind... a memory that was hazy at best... but he recalled the fear and the blatant want to just run and hide... to curl up in a ball somewhere away from the throngs of people...
His father was right... touring overseas would be an entirely different experience... good or bad.
"I think she would look more beautiful in lavender." Katsumi replied as if he'd thought about that for a long time. "But... I don't think she could have looked bad in anything, to be honest... I..." suddenly however the topic of the shark made the young man sigh. "I realize that your choices are your own and I didn't mean to try and influence... I simply would like the shark to not hate me just to make the world a little bit smoother. Especially given his strange behavior of late."
The subject changed once more and the young man couldn't help but smile. "Then Mi-chan will happily be standing and waiting on the peacock's appearance. I wouldn't mind inquiring about his new arm candy anyway. I'll have Nishikawa bring my things from the house so I don't need the makeup chair. An early morning for me tomorrow it seems..."

User Image

User Image

"Even if Nakai doesn't stick around like a boyfriend, if he's Shou's friend then that should help matters. The more friends Shou gains at Ohayou, the more likely it is that we can eventually pull him into the fold and away from SMASH." Akihiko replied before sighing again and leaning his head back, eyes closed.
He wished he could do the same with Katsumi... but while he and the young man were brothers... Izo was the bat's father.
It would stand to reason that Katsumi would do as the spider wished far before he'd entertain the notion of listening to Akihiko.
Laughing softly, the young Tiger took a quick pull on his cigarette before opening his eyes and looking toward Izzy. "You really do over think things some times, Ruki. I honestly don't mind if Nakai is my rival or not. Right now Shou is the person I worry about upstaging me. If Nakai thinks Shou is his rival then all the better... perhaps it will stimulate Nakai's creativity. I enjoy the guitar but not like the two of them. There's a different sort of care and love there and it's more than obvious in their styles."
Blue eyes were fixed on his partner as Izzy came close. The musician smiled slightly though, making sure to hold his cigarette far away from the other man. "I don't envy me any of my work in the near future." he teased, knowing that things were going to be beyond busy for him soon.
Akihiko's free hand reached out and tilting Izzy's head to the side by the chin, placing a gentle kiss against the side of his neck. "I know..."

User Image

Nakai allowed Shou to pay. After all he had paid for the pizza and it wasn't like one of them was a girl. Equal pay made perfect sense to the guitarist, especially since in reality, they were friends.
"Oh so you're expecting to pass out in a drunken stupor on my living room floor? I've only one bed, you must remember." the blond teased with a wink, grabbing their bags and deciding to carry the beer back to the car before they picked up the pizzas.
Heading out of the combini, he noticed the car still there. "Well, at least your security is doing it's job." Nakai commented as they walked back to the car and he deposited the bags before locking it once more and grabbing Shou's hand as they headed back to the pizza parlor.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:05 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"No, I'm not expecting to get drunk at all. But if you do, how can you drive me home? asked Shou as he helped with the last bag and carried it to the car. "One bed? Oh...is that going to be a problem?." added Shou with a light poke to Kai's ribs. He didn't add the fact that he'd just sleep on the couch. Not in the public street.

His eyes didn't even drift to the car this time. He knew it was there and he doubted it would leave them all night. And he hoped Kai's place wasn't anywhere near the street rather high above the ground away from prying eyes. "Yes, I suppose they do their job well. But, right now we really don't need them."

Picking up the Pizza was easy because once they got inside, the order had just been pulled from the large ovens. The sound of crunching crust as the pizza cutter zipped through caused Shou to lick his lips, "Now I'm really hungry. Please tell me we don't have to drive to far after this."

The boxes were put in front of them and Shou grabbed the stack while letting Kai grab all the bags with the various sides. "行くよ!” It didn't take long to stow all of these in the car and head on their way. Even as they left, the security vehicle pulled out and followed.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"True...Nakai's a better 'friend' than a relationship. But let's hope that he doesn't crash and burn the 'relationship' they appear to be having. Shou gets really pissy when he gets hurt. As you've noticed, he's still pissed at you." That was the key thing that Izzy was worried about. It was hard to make friends at Ohayou if Shou was pissed off at several people there. Right now, he wasn't sure how Shou felt about him after he rejected Shou's offer. Because if Nakai was the rebound from that rejection then things could be...uncomfortable at best.

Izzy smirked as he watched his partner smoke. He almost thought he needed a bad habit, like sucking on Pocky sticks during moments like this. He never had a desire to smoke but he wouldn't have minded keeping his fingers busy. "Yes, I do because I'm your manager, partner and friend. And you're probably right. Shou upstaging your performance will be a problem. We already know it's a massive tour with two themes just in Japan. Oh yeah, were you able to snag any tickets to go incognito to?" With those venues selling so fast Izzy had no idea what Ohayou was able to grab.

"Ah...yes, well I think you're right that Shou could inspire Nakai and vice versa. You put your love and care into your piano first..." Izzy doe eyes gazed into those blue ones and he was sincerely content. The feeling of a kiss at his neck caused a happy sigh from his lips. "Mm...we should go to bed...it's late."

Right after he said that Akihiko's cellphone rang with a call from Ohayou's PR department with updates on Nakai and info of which press groups wanted comments.

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo noticed the quiet. "Now...don't worry Katsumi, when you go overseas, there will be people making sure you're Ok. Also, Shou's very acclimated to overseas touring. You might want to stick around him the first few weeks just to get your bearings. But I think that once you've grasped it all, you'll find the food, culture and exploration fascinating." He knew the bat was curious so once he was out there, Izo had a feeling that Katsumi would grasp it all in time.

"Lavender was her favorite. But you're right, she probably would have been able to wear anything. I think she thought she was prettiest in kimono. I must admit the first time I saw her wearing one, I was enchanted. But...ah..lets see now. " It appeared that the Spider's distant memories had drifted and he forced himself to return to the present. Kaori's world was so far away...even though sometimes to Izo it was just too near.

"I think that if you just do your job, and stay out of his hair and don't get too curious with him, you'll find a much happier Shark. As for his strange behavior, the Doctor and I have a dinner meeting soon. And I'll be 'talking' to him about various things." Izo didn't go into details at all about the matter these too monsters would discuss. The fact they were having dinner together probably was to ensure no one got to edgy.

"Good...Yes, probably an early day but, from what I can tell it is a long night for Shou, so what might be early for you could be a bit late for him considering his normal schedule. Anyway, go back to relaxing in Kaori's home. I'll speak with you later." It was then he hung up and set the phone down as he opened the door to step out upon the cool balcony.

As the wind picked up, a bird flew by, his mind was distracted by thoughts of the past. He could hear Rie's playful voice; could almost see her sitting precariously on the edge of the balcony so long ago. That short straight skirt, those strapping high heels....

"Nee...Izo, why don't we go clubbing this weekend? Haro is out of town and I'm tired of playing housewife."

'You've got two kids now. Isn't that what good women do?"

"Oh...Izo. But I'm not a good woman am I?"

No...no you're not, Rie.

That's why I love you. You know me too well....

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:11 pm
OREO

Being down in level 7 it was hard to know day from night sometimes except he had a television set to keep him company. He kept it on the Entertainment News channel when he wasn't watching anything else because he wanted to catch glimpses of Naoko.

Lately, he had been forcing himself out of bed even when he felt a bit miserable. Trying to recover his strength, he started working out with bodyweight training doing a little at a time just because he didn't know when he'd feel like crap.

In some ways, he felt....stronger? Well maybe he couldn't say that exactly yet but his physical exercises seemed...easier? Needless to say, when his body wasn't rebelling, he felt... like doing stuff! Other days, he just wanted to die and get it over with.

Right now was a good day...or wait...night. So he took advantage of it. He wanted to call Naoko, or send him email but he couldn't exactly do that with no connection to the outside world.

Upon the TV, he suddenly noticed Shou and Nakai's new status blazing across the screen. Oreo leapt up from his pushups and practically tripped over himself, stubbing his toe, as he scrambled to the remote and turned up the volume. That man LOOKED LIKE NAOKO! No way! His heart pounded until he heard that the name of the star was NAKAI. His shoulders slumped and he leaned against the wall feeling as if all energy had just released from him. "Don't scare me like that! Dumb TV. I hate Nakai! Whoever you are as handsome as you might be! Dang..." Then he realized his toe hurt! "OWCHY!"

((OOC: This probably is a good image for Soto! http://voiceprofessionalsitaly.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/watanabe.jpg

I'm almost thinking this for Oreo. Nice looking, squared jaw, This guy is 1/2 Korean / 1/2 white but he's the right style of look: http://abagond.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/daniel_henney.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_lvB3KfdmTTo/SjRe8jC8bII/AAAAAAAAB4g/aJ8jCq61DUU/s400/daniel-henney-hairstyle-2.jpg

This...should be someone! Not sure who....but someone. Maybe Nikki? http://blog-imgs-18.fc2.com/u/f/u/ufufunohu/k4.jpg

))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:10 pm
(((OOC: Sorry. Will post tomorrow. Promise. Was busy today. Gomen....)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:48 pm
((OOC: Dani says she's posting tomorrow so maybe remember to post for Cam soon.))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 672 673 674 675 676 677 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games