Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 671 672 673 674 675 676 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:16 pm
Cute avatar, Kiaori:  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:16 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
I've just watched the Ricky Martin episode of Glee and it was just revolting. The actual conflict was ok, but the whole song selection x_x oh yeah, we latins have fire in our veins and everything is super sexualized, and we are so incredibly passionate, must be the heat... stare Cerati is screaming inside his head.

a lot of songs been very cheesy. I think they just care about selling CDs.

this whole last season is somewhat boring. Still hoping for it to get better U_u

If there was something better on I would change it. I like some parts it just I end up slamming my head a lot .Did you watch the winter final yet?

nop, I think we have a 2 or 3 chapters delay, and I want to watch it with subtitles XD.  

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:18 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior
I've just watched the Ricky Martin episode of Glee and it was just revolting. The actual conflict was ok, but the whole song selection x_x oh yeah, we latins have fire in our veins and everything is super sexualized, and we are so incredibly passionate, must be the heat... stare Cerati is screaming inside his head.

a lot of songs been very cheesy. I think they just care about selling CDs.

this whole last season is somewhat boring. Still hoping for it to get better U_u

If there was something better on I would change it. I like some parts it just I end up slamming my head a lot .Did you watch the winter final yet?

nop, I think we have a 2 or 3 chapters delay, and I want to watch it with subtitles XD.

OK making sure not to spoil anything for you.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:22 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Cute avatar, Kiaori:

thank you whee

how are moonbeam? ^^

@Rachel: thanks wink  

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:28 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Well, now we know the warning of Love Charm III's leaving...on a Thursday, why do I have a feeling that the RIG will be released next Wednesday? It's been rare since we had to wait a week after an old RIG leaves the shops.
Yeah I think this week will still have it come out on Wednesday cause next Thursdays the MC's are opening and I don't think it would be a smart move for gaia to have a RIG come out fallowed the next day by an MC the RIG would probably still overshadow the MC even a day after.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:28 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
Magnificent Moonbeam
Cute avatar, Kiaori:

thank you whee

how are moonbeam? ^^

@Rachel: thanks wink
I'm fine, very happy that my grandmother returned from California. I missed her the last 2 weeks. You're welcome. We kinda look like opposites in our current looks.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:35 pm
Tezca Frost
Yeah I think this week will still have it come out on Wednesday cause next Thursdays the MC's are opening and I don't think it would be a smart move for gaia to have a RIG come out fallowed the next day by an MC the RIG would probably still overshadow the MC even a day after.
Yeah, though after Thrusday is also EI day on Friday.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:49 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Yeah so I very much doubt they will schedule it like that so im fairly certain they will stick with first Wednesday schedule.

on side note what all you get from your grandmother?  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:53 pm
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Yeah so I very much doubt they will schedule it like that so im fairly certain they will stick with first Wednesday schedule.

Candy buttons, rock candy, a lollipop and a little toy of Cinderella's pumpkin coach from Disneyland alongside the blue/white/black hoodie that was made in Mexico. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:57 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost

Candy buttons, rock candy, a lollipop and a little toy of Cinderella's pumpkin coach from Disneyland alongside the blue/white/black hoodie that was made in Mexico. 3nodding
Lots of candy lool sounds tasty, oh neat that your fav Disney movie? So many hoods to choice from.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:58 pm
Tezca Frost

Ah its one of those classes xG I'm actually in a class similar to that right now,but its not fast track XG

Sounds like it! Darn it then you should have become the Gammawolf emotion_awesome Oh how nice of you caring for your family no one turns them against there will while your breathing emotion_dowant Your dreams sound rather awesome to me xG Go for it my dreams tend to give me déjà vu eventually.

I love my family. heart I'm super protective of them. We are all very close! I'm lucky to have am imediate family that doesn't really fight with each other.

I have deja vu dreams too. It's usually super unimportant events that trigger the deja vu too! It's so strange. xd I'll make the thread eventually~  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:03 pm
Tezca Frost
Lots of candy lool sounds tasty, oh neat that your fav Disney movie? So many hoods to choice from.
I know and no, Cinderella isn't a favorite Disney Movie of mine. Sleeping Beauty is, I prefer Aurora's gown in blue. 3nodding That and Alice in Wonderland.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:09 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

Ah its one of those classes xG I'm actually in a class similar to that right now,but its not fast track XG

Sounds like it! Darn it then you should have become the Gammawolf emotion_awesome Oh how nice of you caring for your family no one turns them against there will while your breathing emotion_dowant Your dreams sound rather awesome to me xG Go for it my dreams tend to give me déjà vu eventually.

I love my family. heart I'm super protective of them. We are all very close! I'm lucky to have am imediate family that doesn't really fight with each other.

I have deja vu dreams too. It's usually super unimportant events that trigger the deja vu too! It's so strange. xd I'll make the thread eventually~

Well thats great hearing emotion_bigheart That's even better to hear. Its rare to hear families that get along so well! I wish to one day have a family like that emotion_kirakira

Oh thats neat to hear have that also. I have a bit of both unimportant and sometimes things that might become important [showed that are] in the future. I feel you on the strange happening emotion_c8 Sounds good then~  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:14 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
I know and no, Cinderella isn't a favorite Disney Movie of mine. Sleeping Beauty is, I prefer Aurora's gown in blue. 3nodding That and Alice in Wonderland.
Ah figured she got you the cinderella thing cause of that guess its just random gift then. Thats the one with the three faries right an the princess who is put to sleep? Neato =3 I'm not a fan of the re-make of Alice in wonderland the older one is better.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:26 pm
Tezca Frost
Ah figured she got you the cinderella thing cause of that guess its just random gift then. Thats the one with the three faries right an the princess who is put to sleep? Neato =3 I'm not a fan of the re-make of Alice in wonderland the older one is better.
It was a random gift since I didn't know what I wanted at Disney. Yep, Sleeping Beauty's the one with the 3 fairies, and the curse that was supposed to cause Aurora's death, but Merryweather changed it from death to sleep with a prophecy about the kiss breaking the spell. Out of the fairies, I like Merryweather because she was rather feisty, not afraid to speak her mind about things, and amused me with the color fight over Aurora's dress with Flora, who wanted the dress to be pink when she (Merryweather) wanted the dress to be blue.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 671 672 673 674 675 676 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games