Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 671 672 673 674 675 676 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Ishihara, who had been sitting in his car with his laptop, quickly answered the phone.
On the laptop though was a slew of different articles and messages. You was dealing with the promotional fallout of this sudden disaster... even before Izo had called.
"Actually, sir... I saw them in person." the shark replied, distracting himself from the laptop for the conversation on the phone. "One of my sources alerted me to Shou-san's twitter feed and so I quickly tracked them down, just to make sure all problems were avoided. Nakai-san ran into some trouble, being mistaken for Naoko-san, in the club's bathroom but I stepped in and Shou-san should be none the wiser to the interruption."
Best to get all the information out in the open.
"Of course Shou-san was without his bodyguards so I had a few follow Nakai-san's vehicle once the two left the club. It isn't Ohayou I fear of course, but I wouldn't want any harm coming to Shou-san."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:37 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yes...that probably would be a bad thing. Our friendship is perfect and we won't ever have to worry about...all those tedious things that come with a normal relationship. We can just enjoy guitar, a few beers...simple things." he winked at Kai and then grinned broadly, "I slap hard!"

"Oh...I'm sure you'll meet him. In the near future if he has the time before my tour. I'm sure I'll have an earful for going out without a bodyguard and creating such a mess of publicity. Yes....glaring until you burst into flames might be more appropriate." But Shou chuckled because there wasn't much he could do about Hamu getting angry. It would just happen and Shou would take it like he always did.

"Oh...I doubt I'll be able to convince him that you're not a threat to my name until he sees numbers and until I go around with bodyguards for awhile just to keep things safe again. He is used to me causing a bit of chaos but he wouldn't have been expecting this. I don't think he'll hate you though. I'm sure he expects that it won't last because of your record as a playboy. I'm sure that is what everyone will say." he laughed because he was probably right.

"However, I don't have to worry about that because I already know you're a playboy and our relationship is just a 'fake' made to solve a few problems and give you a tour boost. We just have to know enough about each other to answer surface questions if fans ask..." commented Shou as he unbuckled his seat belt, "Do you seen anything else that would be a problem?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"Yes...I suppose we can exchange gifts when you get back." But that wouldn't stop Hiroki from sending Katsumi a gift on the tour anyway. Even if he had to send it ahead to a hotel or venue, one way or another, Katsumi would have a little package on Valentines'.

He snuggled Katsumi closer as the young man closed his eyes. "I'll let Akihiko talk to you about it. Rather than me tell you. My expression of his idea probably wouldn't come across so well and that would spoil everything." His eyes drifted towards the warm fire and he reached up to stroke Katsumi's hair. "It's so soft..." Then he leaned his nose in just enough and took a quick sniff, "...and smells good too. I think I want you in just a pretty red and white bow for our...Valentines." He chuckled as he teased, "Maybe some cute kitten ears....and...a tail." His lips kissed Katsumi's shoulder and he was content.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

When Tora was done and Ra's face was all smoothed, he laid down beside Ra and curled up laying his head just under Ra's chin. Big kitten purrs started to slow as Tora started falling asleep.

"I do take this seriously....I'm trying my best to make my stage act look great. But...I'm not sure dancing is going to be my strong point. So...I just don't want you to expect something that may be a long time coming." sighed Izzy as he looked up into those wide blue eyes. "I'm not sure what my groove is yet. I mean...Singing is a lot different from managing stars."

He smiled softly as he was kissed, "I know you're trying to help....and I love you for that...truly."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"You saw them in person?" Izo's ears perked up waiting for the rest of the tale and then his frown grew as he heard about the bathroom. "And so fill me in. Is this legit. And what about this bathroom issue? What exactly happened?" His fingers tapped the edge of his leather couch as he waited for the response.

But before Ishihara could continue he growled and added, "Shou is impossible. Out without bodyguards when he pulls a stunt like this! Find out if it's really a relationship. And where are they now?" The older man grumbled, "We need to be prepared for questions. Because you'll have a slew of them on your desk."

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:31 pm
User Image
User Image

"Yes sir... Well I noticed a group of men following Nakai-san into the restroom. I had gone into the club to personally keep an eye on Shou-san of course. When I entered they were trying to rip his pants off and he was fighting back. I aided him in the fight and then had the bartender toss the thugs out with a strict promise that they never be allowed back in. After that I hung back, leaving the club only after Shou-san did and once he was in Nakai-san's car I made sure a couple of my men tailed them. As of now..." Ishihara glanced at his computer. "They have stopped near a pizza place apparently, according to a report from one of the bodyguards."
Sighing slightly, You switched the screen onto twitter. "From what I can tell, sir... the relationship is real. You may want to consider having Katsu take a look at the entertainment footage to see what he gleans... but they were dancing quite close at the club. Shou-san's twitter feed seems to corroborate the idea too... as does Nakai-san's sudden creation of his own twitter. As for the questions, sir... I'm already preparing statements. I will coordinate with Yamada-san tomorrow to see what sort of statement Shou-san himself might wish us to present to the public as well. The promotions and PR department is already being inundated with questions that I am fielding right now until a proper response can be given."

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Singing is different yes... and dancing is different still, Ruki... but I don't want you feeling that I'm pushing you too hard." Akihiko replied, releasing his partner and walking back to the table.
He began clearing away the plates and the pizza box before beginning to wash said plates.
"If you're not ready by tour time, it's alright. Really. I'm already pushing Michi-kun to work faster and harder. He's new to the entire game so that kind of gives him an edge... I fear you're trying to compare yourself to your stars... and that's not healthy at this stage, Ruki."

User Image

Dark eyes opened to remain half lidded. The fingers in Katsumi's hair were glorious and the man quite nearly purred, tilting his head into those gentle digits.
"I'll be cold if I'm in just a bow..." Azriel whispered softly, snuggling against Hiroki. "But I'd wear a kitten tail and ears... maybe even a cute little collar just for you..." he teased, dark eyes glancing up at the older man. "Nyan..."
Giggling, the bat smiled. "Mmmm... I like your fingers in my hair... it feels so good..."

User Image

User Image

"Alright, I won't worry about it. I'll just take it all in stride and tell your assistant that you're a grown man and can make your own decisions." Nakai replied with a wink and a half smirk. "I figure over pizza and beer we can learn a lot about one another. Question after question back and forth. I think though when people ask me about it, I'm going to remain rather vague. I don't really want to let our fans know too much because it will start destroying the mystery, you know?"
Kai got ready to get out of the car... at least until he noticed something a bit odd...
"Ne, Shou... do you have bodyguards following you that you're aware of?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:16 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"True...I don't usually talk about my private life too much. My privacy is very important to me or I wouldn't wear a mask all the time. Mm...I'm sure I can come up with a ton of questions. And Mystery is important because our 'relationship' should just be for the two of us to share." he smirked back at Kai but then glanced behind him through the window of the car as he opened up the door. "No...not that I'm aware of. Where...are they.. oh...there. I see the car. Mm...but after all the media it is possible some one was sent." He rolled his eyes and stepped out of the car trying to decide if he should walk over there or not. "I really would like to get our pizza...hopefully it isn't more fans or media."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki's dark eyes were filled with mirth as he listened to Katsumi's 'Nyan.' "It would give me plenty of reasons to warm you up wouldn't it?" He nuzzled his lips against Katsu's hair and dreamed of that little outfit. "I can imagine the kitten ears already and those sharp little claws." His words were muttered softly against Katsu's ear as his mood became a bit more romantic but not asking for anything more than this connection between the two of them. "I really love touching your hair...." He massaged the scalp a little with his fingertip then ran them along the length.

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Look...I'll be ready by tour time. Just I might not be doing things exactly the way you think I should...I've got to have my own style, whatever it might be. And...I'm working hard so....it might be a lot of long nights for me but I'll be ready." Izzy pointed out then yawned realizing it was getting late.

"No..I'm not trying to compare. But it's hard not to sometimes. With all the people I've worked with. Really, I'm just trying to make sure you understand that I'm working hard and do things the best I can. It might not be a dance show on my set. But it will work out somehow." The manager stood up from the table and stretched. "Awh...look the two kittens are asleep all cute!" He grabbed his phone and took a photo of the boys with a bright smile on his face then checked his tweet. At that instance, he blinked a few times and his jaw sort of hung there...."Shou's dating...Nakai."

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Do you remember who these men are?" Izo asked coldly as a dark frown cursed his lips. He disliked thugs screwing with 'his' assets. Even if this wasn't Naoko, they were expecting him to show. And that meant one day, they would find the pianist, who was a magnet for trouble.

"Pizza? Great...yes, I'll be speaking to Katsu-kun soon enough." Tonight Shou was the master of chaos yet again. Izo hadn't expected the star to pull a stunt like this considering recent events. And how the heck would he handle a relationship while he was on tour. Bad timing....and destined to fail. "Definitely get a statement from Shou tomorrow. I don't want him leaving the PR department in a bind because he decided to have a sudden romance and not tell a soul!"

For a short time Izo had forgotten that he wanted to kill the man on the other end of this phone, maybe the Shark still had his uses?

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:42 pm
User Image

"Yes well we'll need to know a few things about one another to make it realistic. It'll make great pizza dinner conversation." Nakai replied with a laugh as he got out of the car, locking it.
His amber eyes glanced over to the car but then waved Shou over to him on the sidewalk. "Let's just go inside. If they're your bodyguards then they're just doing your job. If they're fans or paparazzi, then we'll known soon enough, ne?" the blond asked, draping an arm around Shou's shoulders quickly.
"So," he spoke as they headed down the side walk. "What sort of pizza topping have you never had that you always wanted to try?"

User Image

One hand reached out from under the blanket, nails scraping along Hiroki's chest teasingly. "You've already got the claws, you know." Katsumi teased. "Right here... right now." the young man giggled slightly before closing his eyes again and melting against his pet.
"Mmm... feels so good... no one ever plays with my hair anymore... and it's bee so lonely with that stupid wig."
As Hiroki's fingers worked, Azriel sighed softly. "Why do you like my hair so much, ne?"

User Image

User Image

"Perhaps I'm just worrying too much then, ne?" Akihiko asked before he suddenly looked up from the dishes.
For a long moment, the musician stared at Izzy... until finally he could find his voice.
"What?"
It was a simple question... with sadly perhaps a not so simple answer.
Drying his hands on a towel, the young tiger walked over quickly and peeked around Izzy's shoulder at the phone.
"What the hell... I thought..." blue eyes flickered to Izzy then back at the phone. "Don't tell me he's rebounding with Nakai of all people..."

User Image
User Image

"I didn't get their names but I do have their images from the club's security footage. Don't worry, sir. They will be dealt with. I already have orders in to some of my men to stake out the nearby clubs looking for them... just in case. They're under orders to take them alive to the proper place."
Ishihara closed his laptop and sighed slightly, checking the time. He'd be home late... and the man wondered if Haru was still asleep...
"I'll spin this the best way I can, Matsumoto-san. You have my word. I'll also speak with Naoko-san to make sure he understands that he may receive questions about this as well due to his similar he and Nakai-san appear."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:27 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

For a moment Shou was indecisive, he really didn't want to be followed by bodyguards but maybe just dealing with things as they were was for the best. He didn't want to disrupt his date either. So he gave up on the previous idea and then walked over to Nakai letting the other man take the lead. Yes, why should he worry about who was watching for a change? They were trying to get noticed after all. He leaned into the shoulder than surrounded him and smiled, "I suppose you're right. Guess we can't turn off the act completely until were inside your place."

His hand slid down around Kai's waist and settled his thumb into one of Kai's belt loops as they walked toward the pizza shop's doors. "Umm....Pineapple. Izzy didn't like Pineapples on his pizza but I wanted to try it. I think they'd taste sweet. However, they probably need the right toppings to balance out the flavor. So what do you think would go with pinapples?" he asked then pondered an additional topping that he had thought might be tasty, "Oh yes, and another topping...raw smoked salmon. Mm... Izzy told me it was good but it wasn't at the pizza place in LA that we explored."

He glanced up and put his hand out to grab a hold of the door tugging it open, "And what about you? What do you want to try out that you've not had before?" Once the door was open, the pizza place let out this wonderful aroma. "Mmm....Oishisou...."

It wasn't very busy inside as far as customers. But the counter was busy with several delivery men scampering with packs heading off towards their scooters. "Wow...this place must get a lot of night delivery business. Do we get better food for stopping in? Do you know someone here?"

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

He drew in a content deep breath as his chest was scraped. "Mmm...I do....Lucky me. Ah....that feels so good." Hiroki murmured. His chest was itchy a lot from healing but he also really enjoyed those sharp claws when they were scraping his skin.

"Well, I'm happy to play with every soft strand. I'd even brush it if I had one near by." His warm fingers continued to wander Katsu's hair in a light massage. "Why? Umm....well, I find well kept hair attractive...and yours reminds me of soft kitten-like fur, Mr. Kitten Fur. Plus...some days I get lucky and it smells like lavender. And other days, it makes you purr when I stroke it." Seemed like Hiroki had a thing for Katsumi's hair. Call it a bit of a fetish or maybe a bit of his training that seemed to understand that this was a safe and welcome place to touch. Either way, Hiroki enjoyed Katsumi's hair and the mellowness that it brought to his Kitten.

His eyes closed and again he kiss Katsumi's hair then slowly went quiet to enjoy the silence and the snuggling. He was very happy right now and didn't even want to think that the man he held before him didn't love him in return. Hiroki just wanted to believe for a short time that things were like they used to be....or at least similar to then.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"You do worry to much..." Izzy answered but that comment was lost as he was staring at the phone. Then he lifted his head with a wrinkle in his brow. "I can't believe I caused him to just rebound to Nakai! Of all people! I mean, I know you wanted to see about hooking them up but....but... Nakai isn't really the best guy to date if he's rebounding. Oh man...."

Izzy's shoulders slumped feeling very responsible at the moment. "What am I going to do? I can't really warn Shou without looking like some sort of jerk. I mean I did reject him. But now I feel bad! He's like my best friend beyond you...and I didn't mean for him to go running to....someone else on a rebound. I didn't know he was feeling that...lonely. Ugh. I just don't know what I could have done differently. But Nakai certainly isn't the best guy to be rebounding with. He won't stick around..."

A small frown appeared as he looked at more tweets...saw more photos and showed them to Akihiko. It looked like the media was having a hay day. Izzy was smart enough though to see one good thing from all this. "Remember when you said Nakai's shows weren't selling out. Well...I bet by tomorrow, that's going to change. But...but still." Izzy shook his head feeling like a big heel.

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Ah....good. I'll look forward to the results of this endeavor." He didn't have to say too much because Izo keenly understood what Ishihara You was talking about. "Enjoy the hunt." He expected that the Shark would savor it. And the Spider wanted threats to his assets even small ones like Naoko, eliminated.

Izo sighed as glanced over at the TV set. The shark didn't know it but Shou's escapade had wiped a small portion of that stain off....yet again. He'd not kill the Shark. There was still use in the man yet. Well, for now anyway. Izo would see how far the Shark would reach to clean his slate off bit by bit.

"Alright....I expect to be updated soon and I'll avoid commenting for awhile while your department gets to handle most of this." Guess you got lucky... thought Izo with a shrug as he grabbed the remote and turned off the TV.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Make sure to speak with Shou before things get too busy in the studio. And yes...Naoko-kun probably should be informed although I bet his fans are already informing him." Izo hung up the phone and stared at the ceiling before sending a text to Katsumi:

Take a look at the Entertainment News and tell me what you think. You'll know it when you see it.

...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:36 pm
(((OOC: Decided my avatar needed to be Castiel since Supernatural started up again last night. Woot for Season 9! R.I.P. Castiel's Coat... -tear-
Gonna post tomorrow. Read it though. I'm under the influence of sinus meds because omg I was so sick today it wasn't even funny. All Flu sore-ish... totally sucks. I always feel sick after taking my mom to the dr... which is stupid because it's a pain dr.! I came home and crashed yesterday...
I might try to post tonight but only if my head clears up a little... I have serious focus issues atm.)))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:48 pm
User Image

"Yeah but it's not so bad to keep acting, is it?" Nakai asked seriously with a smile as they walked down the sidewalk.
The blond listened, paying attention to what Shou said. When he was asked about the pizza toppings though, he smirked. "So does Izzy not like pineapples in general or just on his pizza? I'd say coconut goes with pineapples... or bananas... but I'm not so sure those go with pizza. But yeah, pineapples on pizza is kind of sweet. Not too much though... but it's a good change. Goes good with bacon or something else salty... actually the smoke salmon might go good with the pineapple... no idea though... I haven't had that before either."
They were inside, looking over the toppings list as the delivery guys were getting their deliveries ready. "I don't know anyone here but that's because I usually get delivery. Um.... okay so you want pineapples and smoked salmon and I want to try... dried squid."
Strange choice, but fish on his pizza had never really been a normal for the American raised man.

User Image

Katsumi was careful not to touch the healing spot, but he allowing his fingers to roam over the older man's chest slowly and teasingly, enjoying the feel of his shirt... the way the material moved beneath his nails... His dark eyes watched those fingers for a long time, before practically melting again beneath Hiroki's touch. So comforting... so soothing... and he really didn't understand why.
"I could wash it, you know... the shampoo here is lavender scented." the bat whispered softly, moving his gaze to lock on Hiroki's own eyes. "I... I think I like this feeling, you know... this gentle touch... I'll miss it when I'm gone..." Katsumi smiled ever so softly. "You're the only one who's so gentle with me, Asato-kun... arigatou..."

Suddenly though, the young man's pants were vibrating and he reached down, pulling his phone from one pocket.
Sighing, Azriel dropped the phone on the floor and stretched one arm out, grabbing the television remote and flicking the tv on.
"Spoiling my night with work..." he grumbled, searching for the right channel. "Izo wants me to watch something right now. I have no idea what could be so important but..."
Dark eyes widened and the tv remote fell to the floor beside the phone. Katsumi sat up, the blanket slipping from his form as images of flashing lights and Shou and Nakai filled the screen.

User Image

User Image

"Nakai's shows will all be sold out after this... which is probably the moron's angle." Akihiko said in annoyance, by passing Izzy and heading into the living room. "No doubt Nakai hit on Shou... though I'm not sure how they would've met lately..."
This bothered Narcissus...
He picked up his cigarettes, tapping one out and lighting it quickly. "You wouldn't look like a jerk warning Shou. Nakai is notorious... bad as me or worse really. I'd warn him myself but I'm sure he's still pissed at me."
In Akihiko's own mind he was trying to figure out how to work this without hurting Shou. Such a relationship would boost Nakai's career no doubt... but if not handled carefully, it could give the guitarist a horrible reputation.
"Maybe you should talk to Nakai first? I'd do it but my schedule's full tomorrow. You and Nakai could have dinner maybe?" the young tiger suggested.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:51 pm
(Ooc: hey. Ok I will look on Friday night then. Since I didn't see any post today. The con is fun so far but very pricey on a lot of stuff. Lots of junk in the dealers room. But much of it is over priced. I got a Hyde / Amano Yoshitaka clear file set and mini book from the angels and demons collaboration they did recently. Now bed time. )  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:52 pm
Ooc.: haha you just posted. Lol.  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:04 am
Kaikoloren
Ooc.: haha you just posted. Lol.

(((OOC: Hehehe yeah I'm a post ninja!. I'm glad you're having fun though but yeah, from everything I've heard from friends, con dealer rooms can be really expensive.)))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:33 pm
(Ooc: hey sorry I couldn't post. My friends here are way to into cosplay and everything takes 20 times longer. Ugh. Good god. I got back here from the con at 1am. After leaving here at 8 :30am. I will tell you about it when I am home but I have to be up at 6 am because they are doing crazy cosplay tomorrow and want to get there unholy early for parking. Ugh. )  

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:42 pm
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Hmm... I think just his pizza because I have seen him drink a piña coulda." Shou smiled thoughtfully then laughed, "Well you did say to get one pizza with stuff we haven't eaten before. However, I am not sure that dried squid will be a tasty topping. And I doubt that banana and coconut would be good on a pizza. Bleh. "

After they ordered the trial by error pizza, Shou pointed to the menu, "Hotdogs rolled into the crust! I want that on the pizza we know will be tasty!" He grinned broadly and then started looking at the rest of the choices. It wasn't long before he had his half of the second pizza covered with veggies and a couple meats. "I must be starving. This all sounds good."

He glanced back at Kai and then poked his belly. "So what do you want on you half?" His fingers slipped down and entwined with Kai's as he spoke. No he didn't mind acting with such a handsome man at his side. He could feel the specific callouses that a guitarist would have. His thumb rubbed absentmindedly around one of them as the talked.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki enjoyed being gentle with Katsumi. He want to love the younger man and cherish him but it seemed it would take a long time to find that spark within Katsumi. "Yes you could. That's tempting. I could hold you for the longest time just savoring the scent of you hair. "

However, even as he considered taking Katsumi to the tub and washing that hair, the interruption stopped him dead in his tracks. He sat up as Katsumi stared and stood. "Nakai and Shou? When did that happen!? " For a moment Hiroki didn't know what to do! This was totally out of the blue. "Crap! This isn't what I expected. And certainly not with Nakai! Great." He knew Ohayou's PR would be on the case but this could be a real disaster too. Nakai was too much the playboy!

"I am sure this publicity will help Nakai's tour but he's not the type I see dating. I just heard recently that Shou was at Nakai's concert from my staff's report but I didn't realize they were interested in each other." Hiroki sighed knowing his phone was probably going to start ringing off the hook soon enough. But he hoped that Akihiko was handling it since he was in charge of talent.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

" I guess I will try to talk to both of them. Ugh. Maybe I should talk to Nakai first. But he's not home long before he goes out on tour again. Do you even know his schedule while he's in Tokyo? Does he even have time between his interviews during the week?" Asked Izzy as he followed Akihiko to the living room. " I hope ohayou is ready for the questions that will be coming from this."

Izzy ignored the cigarette even though he didn't like it when Akihiko smoked. "I don't want Nakai gaining a worse reputation. He doesn't need it. If he is dating Shou what are people going to think if he's caught out with someone else. I have never seen Nakai settle. Maybe the longest was with Chiyou but l don't think it was because of love. Maybe more sorry for him. But that certainly doesn't make a relationship. Ugh". He walked to the bar and poured himself a drink. "Should you call Hiroki about this?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:33 pm
(((OOC: I feel asleep after The Blacklist last night... then was cleaning all day and watched Supernatural.
I swear I'll have a post for you tomorrow! -hugs-)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:08 am
(((OOC; Working on posts. Expect them soon.)))  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 671 672 673 674 675 676 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games