Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:03 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
I keep having to remind myself that next week is spring break. uguuguguaug
Just one more week, you can do it gurl. burning_eyes burning_eyes

I had a cool dream about werewolves last night but my alarm clock woke me up before it was over. I am greatly saddened.
I have to do the same "come on man its one week don't sleep in yet" is what i'm doing had to this morning, do you have tons of test this week our when get back also?

Were you a werewolf? Hate so much when that happens always at worst moment.

Yeah I have lots of tests this week. One of my classes is only 8 weeks long so it ends this Friday. XD I have to take the "final" for it.

Yeah, I was a werewolf. I was fighting other werewolves too. The dream was super intense! XD
I have three test this week also and three when I return. Ouch fast tracks never liked those what is the course? I hope you do a great job in it xG

Oh thats rather neat to have happen. Oh were you like the alpha werewolf? Sounds like a fun dream to me xG

I can't remember the course name. XD It's all about business technology and systems though. It's been a challenging fast track course. XD

It was a fun dream! lol I don't think I was the alpha. These other werewolves were trying to make my family turn into werewolves too so I was trying to keep them away from my family. I have such strange dreams. XD I've been thinking about making a "Dream diary" thread for this guild. We can all see how crazy we are. xd

Ah its one of those classes xG I'm actually in a class similar to that right now,but its not fast track XG

Sounds like it! Darn it then you should have become the Gammawolf emotion_awesome Oh how nice of you caring for your family no one turns them against there will while your breathing emotion_dowant Your dreams sound rather awesome to me xG Go for it my dreams tend to give me déjà vu eventually.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:13 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam
*gives Rachael pancake dots with blueberry syrup and whipped cream and gets herself some candy buttons from Disneyland that her grandma brought to her to snack on*

thank you! heart

What kind of candy lollipops?

Only went to Disney world never land.
The lollipops were from I think Goofy Co. Disneyland Parks I think and the buttons were the Mickey logo ones.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:25 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
MrsrachaelSnape
Magnificent Moonbeam
*gives Rachael pancake dots with blueberry syrup and whipped cream and gets herself some candy buttons from Disneyland that her grandma brought to her to snack on*

thank you! heart

What kind of candy lollipops?

Only went to Disney world never land.
The lollipops were from I think Goofy Co. Disneyland Parks I think and the buttons were the Mickey logo ones.

I love Goofy Co. *o*

Ever been to the Apple cauldron?I bought a red velvet cake pop in the shape of mickey there it was <3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:40 pm
Druddigon

I love Goofy Co. *o*

Ever been to the Apple cauldron?I bought a red velvet cake pop in the shape of mickey there it was <3
I haven't been there in a long time since my grandmother left for California.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Genea

Crew

Sexy Glitch

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:09 pm
Men with their visiting and their making everything smell good.

gonk

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:11 pm
Don't mind me, I'm just dying  

Day7

Aged Gaian

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:32 pm
dkfjdkf dinner turned out pretty damn good for having experimented

I made smothered chicken and Parmesan garlic mashed potatoes (with yeast rolls)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:33 pm
Well, now we know the warning of Love Charm III's leaving...on a Thursday, why do I have a feeling that the RIG will be released next Wednesday? It's been rare since we had to wait a week after an old RIG leaves the shops.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:38 pm
more time for me to make gold emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:41 pm
Uup! Time for DC to make vend and profit!

surprised

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

Day7

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image

My birthday's in 3 days, so, I get to get me some Gcash proper razz

Also, a damn scanner so you all can get free arts from me twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:01 pm
I've just watched the Ricky Martin episode of Glee and it was just revolting. The actual conflict was ok, but the whole song selection x_x oh yeah, we latins have fire in our veins and everything is super sexualized, and we are so incredibly passionate, must be the heat... stare Cerati is screaming inside his head.  

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:08 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
I've just watched the Ricky Martin episode of Glee and it was just revolting. The actual conflict was ok, but the whole song selection x_x oh yeah, we latins have fire in our veins and everything is super sexualized, and we are so incredibly passionate, must be the heat... stare Cerati is screaming inside his head.

a lot of songs been very cheesy. I think they just care about selling CDs.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:11 pm
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior

this whole last season is somewhat boring. Still hoping for it to get better U_u  

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:13 pm
Kiaori Moon Warrior
MrsrachaelSnape
Kiaori Moon Warrior

this whole last season is somewhat boring. Still hoping for it to get better U_u

If there was something better on I would change it. I like some parts it just I end up slamming my head a lot .Did you watch the winter final yet?  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 670 671 672 673 674 675 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games