Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:16 pm
DC-Chan
Shedeem
DC-Chan
Lalalalala. Today is a good day. Figured out why my experiment was going to s**t (tubing was in the wrong line/clay backwashed/temp of water causing bubbles), starting on homework which I can hopefully finish tonight, and getting on track.

I think I can maybe do this thing.

surprised

Sorry, hope it all works out for you

It will work out for me! Since I figured out what is wrong I can get some really good data going in the next couple of days. Also figured out why my data was really hard to compile. Had too many days in each meta file. Can do a max of three days. I kept trying to do four.

xd

That's great news!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:23 pm
Yay for everyone! Pancakes everywhere!

Also, I need you to go to this thread and submit ideas, pleeeeeeeease? 3nodding

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22720423  

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:03 pm
BiaA
First day of college. How many classes I was supposed to have this week: seven.
How many I'll actually have: two.
Nice emotion_eyebrow
How did this happen? Most of them get cancelled or something? College why you do this classified_fu  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:15 pm
Tezca Frost
BiaA
Nice emotion_eyebrow
How did this happen? Most of them get cancelled or something? College why you do this classified_fu

They couldn't hire enough teachers in time, so it will take like 3 weeks or more to get everything back to normal. This is standard for most public colleges here in Brazil. emotion_facepalm

Oh well, I'll have to just just relax and wait everything to catch up.  

BiaA

Nerd

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:38 pm
BiaA
Tezca Frost
BiaA
Nice emotion_eyebrow

They couldn't hire enough teachers in time, so it will take like 3 weeks or more to get everything back to normal. This is standard for most public colleges here in Brazil. emotion_facepalm

So in Brazil do most teacher not stay teaching very long our something? Hope don't miss out on to much sorry hearing that gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:45 pm
I'm back from picking my grandma up. heart  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:48 pm
aw I wanted pancakes  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:56 pm
Tezca Frost
BiaA
Tezca Frost
BiaA
Nice emotion_eyebrow

So in Brazil do most teacher not stay teaching very long our something? Hope don't miss out on to much sorry hearing that gonk

Hm, I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think it's the fact that not many teachers are interested in teaching those freshman boring subjects and there's a lot of bureaucracy involved in everything. We weren't able to take two of the subjects this week cause there was a miscommunication error in the documents we received.

This might hold me back one more semester into college, but almost no one can finish within the minimum number of semesters anyway. I'm not very worried, everyone goes through this, it will be fine.

Unless there's a strike, then I'm f*cked, lol.  

BiaA

Nerd

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:57 pm
Lol we are going to have another GD type Hot topic March Celebration rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:09 pm
BiaA
Tezca Frost
BiaA
Tezca Frost
BiaA
Nice emotion_eyebrow

Hm, I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think it's the fact that not many teachers are interested in teaching those freshman boring subjects and there's a lot of bureaucracy involved in everything. We weren't able to take two of the subjects this week cause there was a miscommunication error in the documents we received.

This might hold me back one more semester into college, but almost no one can finish within the minimum number of semesters anyway. I'm not very worried, everyone goes through this, it will be fine.

Unless there's a strike, then I'm f*cked, lol.

There best not be any strikes teach your students thats the most important part about being a teacher advancing mind of the younger people scream
I dislike seeing teacher strikes in this country our any country.

Ah I see that super sucks to hear hate when errors happen. I had an error a while back to where a very important class I needed was cancelled for the semester and no one mentioned to say anything so took like three weeks to fix it give back the money for the course I know the pain.

It happens at some point to most people no matter where you are always something gets in the way.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:40 pm
*gives Rachael pancake dots with blueberry syrup and whipped cream and gets herself some candy buttons from Disneyland that her grandma brought to her to snack on*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:41 pm
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
I keep having to remind myself that next week is spring break. uguuguguaug
Just one more week, you can do it gurl. burning_eyes burning_eyes

I had a cool dream about werewolves last night but my alarm clock woke me up before it was over. I am greatly saddened.
I have to do the same "come on man its one week don't sleep in yet" is what i'm doing had to this morning, do you have tons of test this week our when get back also?

Were you a werewolf? Hate so much when that happens always at worst moment.

Yeah I have lots of tests this week. One of my classes is only 8 weeks long so it ends this Friday. XD I have to take the "final" for it.

Yeah, I was a werewolf. I was fighting other werewolves too. The dream was super intense! XD  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:46 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1

I had a cool dream about werewolves last night but my alarm clock woke me up before it was over. I am greatly saddened.
I have to do the same "come on man its one week don't sleep in yet" is what i'm doing had to this morning, do you have tons of test this week our when get back also?

Yeah I have lots of tests this week. One of my classes is only 8 weeks long so it ends this Friday. XD I have to take the "final" for it.

Yeah, I was a werewolf. I was fighting other werewolves too. The dream was super intense! XD
I have three test this week also and three when I return. Ouch fast tracks never liked those what is the course? I hope you do a great job in it xG

Oh thats rather neat to have happen. Oh were you like the alpha werewolf? Sounds like a fun dream to me xG  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:55 pm
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1

I have three test this week also and three when I return. Ouch fast tracks never liked those what is the course? I hope you do a great job in it xG

Oh thats rather neat to have happen. Oh were you like the alpha werewolf? Sounds like a fun dream to me xG

I can't remember the course name. XD It's all about business technology and systems though. It's been a challenging fast track course. XD

It was a fun dream! lol I don't think I was the alpha. These other werewolves were trying to make my family turn into werewolves too so I was trying to keep them away from my family. I have such strange dreams. XD I've been thinking about making a "Dream diary" thread for this guild. We can all see how crazy we are. xd  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:00 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
*gives Rachael pancake dots with blueberry syrup and whipped cream and gets herself some candy buttons from Disneyland that her grandma brought to her to snack on*

thank you! heart

What kind of candy lollipops?

Only went to Disney world never land.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games