Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:31 pm

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Oh...don't be a baby..." Shou scolded as he held the towel in place."You're lucky you just got smacked by a door. And this doesn't need stitches. I'd hate to have to take you to a hospital on our first real 'date'." His eyes flicked over to the hand over his own. It was a nice feeling and those callouses reminded Shou of every place one would pluck a guitar string.

Then his smile spread. "It is a kiss...You never said the kiss had to be on the lips, did you now?" Yes, Yes...the particulars. However he was teasing. A little peck on the lips wasn't going to do anything except smudge the lip gloss as far as Shou was concerned.

After a couple minutes of thinking about it, Shou said, "Well, if you feel like dancing then lets dance for another hour and then go get some Pizza. Your jaw is swelling some. Ugh...really though...we need to cover that bruise before we leave this place. Can't have the paparazzi talking about your face more than our adventure together."

He fished in his pocket and pulled out a small folded case. Upon opening it, he pulled out a couple of foundations. "I'll make you look as good as new." He quickly put a small bit of cream on his fingertips and smeared it in place then used a powder press on top to take away the shine. "There, that should at least keep the cameras from noticing. It's not perfect but in the low light and flashes it won't look like a bruise."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki blinked then started chuckled watching that kitten pounce start to prepare itself. Oh he knew better than to let this particular kitten go after his hand. Naughty claws and a nasty bite.

"We're having...mmm....good question. Well, I let the butler just do his thing. Since my diet is becoming normal again, he's going back to creating his own menu for me. I don't doubt he'll have something delicious for us to share." said Hiroki as he pondered how the conversation between Katsumi and Akihiko would go. Maybe he lay the grounds out when they got together...no fighting or otherwise in his home. Ugh...he hoped they'd get along. He really did.

"I'll let him tell you. Although I thought it was a very interesting idea. You might find it fun." He put down his chopsticks and decided to have some of that cold tea. After pouring a glass, he took a slow sip. "Mm....this tea is good."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Shou?" Izzy perked up a little, "Maybe...but it's still work. I'm already working overtime." He put his head back down on Akihiko's shoulder and closed his eyes. "Sounds like a big project too. There is probably money for it. I saw the books today."

"Huh? Sing with your brother? Eh? You sure? I mean what are we going to sing about? Blood...and gore? Hahahahahah!!" Ok so Izzy had this vision of flying out of a coffin in some sort of mummy outfit while Katsumi raced around the stage as a vampire singing about the horrors of immortality. Oh yeah...great stage show there! Izzy mumbled about "No blood... Ok...I'll sing Circle the Drain with Shou." He knew what 'that song' meant. "Then everyone will stop grumping on my tweets about it."

"Evaluate me....really?" Izzy groaned as he looked up and his forehead connected with Akihiko's. Their lips met and Izzy perked up a little again, "Pizza? There is some left?"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:47 pm

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Yes everyone WILL stop grumbling." Akihiko replied, his blue eyes focused solely on Izzy in that moment. "Then you never have to sing it again if you don't want to."
'I know I don't want you to...' he thought to himself in annoyance.
"Yes there's pizza left and YES I'm evaluating you. Do you think I'm just going to shirk my Ohayou duties? I'm in charge of the talent department now... so I have to make sure that you're on schedule and if you need help." but the young tiger eventually smiled, "You know I doubt you need my evaluation... but Michi-kun does and it's only fair I look at you both, isn't it? Besides... I need to make sure you both can be ready for the tour. As for Katsumi... we'll see. I don't know what we'll sing for this yet... but maybe he's got a song up his sleeve that ISN'T gore-related, ne?"
Narcissus ruffled Izzy's hair playfully before nipping at his nose. "NOW... let's go get some dinner. I'm starving and my inability to sing English lyrics off the top of my head was starting to get to me before you came in. Next time I'll get you to coach me." he laughed, before glancing up at the ceiling. "I wonder if I should wake them for dinner... or to go home... I'll go get Yuuji and you see if you can pry Michi-kun out of our bed, ne?"

User Image

"It's my favorite tea." Katsu commented, pouring himself a glass and taking a sip.
It really did go well with everything.
"Ne, you said Akihiko was a picky eater... why? How can anyone be picky in this world about food?!" Azriel shook his head, pouring a lot of broth into his small bowl and downing it before snagging more beef. "I just don't get it... wasteful wasteful people... is there anything you don't like, Asato-kun?"

User Image

User Image

Nakai frowned, "I guess I'll have to take the kisses where I can get them then, ne?" he asked before moving his hand just a hair so that he was covering Shou's fingers now.
They stayed that way for a bit until the peacock suddenly had a brilliant idea.
"Chotto... that's going to... STING!" Kai winced as his date rubbed foundation over his bruise.
By the time Shou was done, there were slight tears in Nakai's amber eyes and he had to blink a few times. "Gods that hurt... and it stings too... guess I'll need to make sure I wash that off when I get home. But you're well prepared. I never even thought about needing makeup on my person." he put the towel ice pack down on the table, moving his jaw slowly back and forth.
It was going to hurt bad in the morning and he knew it. The blond had been in enough fights to know that this would be a pain in the a** for a couple of days. Least his tour was on break.
"Let's get to dancing then before we have to fight the throng of media and fans outside."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:49 pm

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Perhaps." winked Shou as he enjoyed the warmth of that hand upon his own. "Maybe you'll just have to steal one every now and then." He chuckled at the thought but didn't take it seriously. It was a payment. Not something passionate.

"Gomen. I know beauty sometimes hurts but you don't need the negative publicity." He took out a small kleenex and pat the eyes dry. "Well, at least you won't shock anyone outside. Take a few Aleve tonight and that should help the swelling go down."

He neatly put his makeup away then pocketed the case before popping out of his chair to join Kai on the dance floor one more time. He grabbed Kai's belt loops and pulled him in with a grin. "You sure you're going to be able to make it through a few dances after getting beat up by the bathroom door?" A bright smile formed on Shou's lips as their hips swayed together as one.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Oh...well I think that years ago he wanted attention. He only really started eating well when I started coming over to work. I cooked some nights and he got interested. Mmm...I guess he learned to eat once he realized that he could control his meals. Or eat what I made. But I think he's a lot better about it now." Hiroki seemed thoughtful because he wasn't exactly sure but that was his speculation based on his own experiences.

"Me...Oh I'll eat most everything. No picky eaters where I grew up or you went hungry. My father was pretty strict about food. You ate at the table and you only took what you could eat. We ate a lot of fish and I remember many times when he'd come home from the docks with fresh tuna. MMm...scallops, crabs, all kinds of great food from the sea." His smile broadened as he thought of the far past. He missed those days running on the beach with his friends and family. Seemed like it was so far away.

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy didn't respond about that song and not singing it again. He knew Akihiko hated it and wanted it put to rest. Maybe it would be ok not to sing it again, but in some ways, those thoughts still needed to be expressed. And maybe it wasn't Akihiko that needed those words anymore but fans out there...some of them probably did.

"Yay...Boo..." said Izzy in one breath. "No...but I'm already swamped. Sounds like a test to me!" Izzy grumbled under his breath and pouted. "No I don't want you to shirk your duties." The manager huffed as Akihiko nipped his nose. "He better have something non-gore or I'm writing this song for the duet. I don't want to be dripping in fake blood or trying to wipe off layers of primordial ooze."

He bounced up and headed toward the door immediately when Akihiko suggested they go get dinner. "Ah...I'll help you with the English. I'll even sing it to you if that helps you get the sound." Then he paused at the door. "Just let them sleep. They know where the kitchen is and Yuuji will freak when he realizes he slept this long. So leave him be. You don't need his angst when he finally comes around."

Izzy opened the door, "Mm...as for Tanaka-kun. Well if he's asleep there, we've plenty of other bedrooms we can sleep in. Either way you get to be my snuggle buddy." He blew a kiss at Akihiko and then started racing up the stairs. Pizza was in this manager's future and he wanted it NOW!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:52 pm

User Image

Nakai was laughing as Shou pulled him in by his belt loops. The man's hands found the peacock's hips as they swayed. As soon as Shou's fingers released however, Kai spun his body, putting himself behind his date and wrapping his arms around Shou's waist, keeping him from turning around while they danced.
"I think I can keep up with you. Glad I didn't take a hit to the shin." the blond teased, leaning his head down next to Shou's ear as he spoke.
It was a much more intimate position than in their dances before... but now there were eyes on them for other reasons than someone 'thinking' they recognized one of them.
Oh no. Now there were definitely people who knew who the stars were.

User Image

"Why did you cook?" Azriel asked, perplexed by this. "I mean, Koyasu Aki has had a butler or chef for a while, right? Why did you have to cook?"
It was very confusing... and yet still HIroki hadn't answered what his brother was picky about. Katsu didn't understand how people could have more than one or two un-liked foods. So far, the bat realized he wasn't a fan of slimy foods... but then again he'd only had something slimy once and thus the young man wasn't about to say he hated all slimy foods...
How could he when his experience was so limited?
"You have to have something you won't eat." Katsumi eventually said. "What about spicy foods? Overly salty foods? Anything?"
Yes he was a curious kitten who just wanted to know more and more about those around him.

User Image

User Image

Akihiko rolled his eyes, swatting Izzy's backside. "It's not a test. I have to make sure you're coming along nicely or else you won't be prepared for the tour when the time comes." he spoke, laying down the ground rules there. "I'm going to be getting two other managers to help out. One for you and one for me as assistants. When you can't be there for me and I need a manager, your assistant will do so... and you'll have another assistant hanging around you for when YOU need a manager. I'd rather lighten your work load... especially since we have the staff to do so. Once Asato's back in the office I'll delegate a little of my work to him until the tour is over."
He stood, walking behind Izzy as they ascended the stairs. "As for the bloody shows... this concert won't allow for elaborate set designs or costumes so you won't have to worry about that. I..." but then the young tiger paused, glancing back over his shoulder to the bedroom. "Yeah... I suppose you're right..."
Once in the kitchen, Akihiko headed over to the fridge, pulling out the leftover pizza and bread sticks. "Ne, Ruki... tomorrow morning... will you wake me when you get up? I mean, actually make me get up, that is?"
An odd request coming from the late rising star...
Narcissus figured that if he didn't keep sleeping without Izzy in his arms, that he might be able to stave off the nightmares... at least for a while. He didn't have the time right now to get any sort of psychological help... and the young Koyasu really didn't want to upset Izzy or worry his partner too much either.
But then the man smiled, "I wouldn't mind you singing my lyrics. Writing some in English is really hard... Thankfully I've a good translation program on my laptop." Akihiko added with a wink, placing pizza slices on plates to warm in the microwave. "What did you think of the song? Or... did you even hear any of it?"
Blue eyes flickered over to Izzy. There was no way the man hadn't heard at least some of it.
"My English is horrible, ne?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:05 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou was a little surprised by the turn around but soon leaned in to Kai and shivered just a little bit with that breath so close to his ear, "Well then, good thing it wasn't the shin. I'd been one sad dance partner."

Ah...Now this surely would make those around certain of something. Maybe they'd think that the two were dating or just really in to each other. Either way, it was getting the effect that the Star wished to achieve. Mmm...and if Shou hadn't already come to terms with the idea about this game, he might have thought that this dance would make Kai definitely an item to try beyond...casual kissing. Although, Shou seriously was going to follow through with the advertised game in play. A fake relationship that benefited them both. Maybe Kai more than himself in some ways. So the intention in his head certainly didn't match the erotic sway of those hips nor the intimate slight space between them.

He winked at a couple of bystanders who obviously knew who they were then glanced back just enough to see that face which really reminded him of Naoko at times only less feminine. His hands slid back over Kai's but and he squeezed ever so slightly. Just enough for the eyes to take notice before smiling. "I think we've made a good enough statement to the crowd." he said just loud enough for Kai to hear.

As the music changed he pulled forward and turned around again so he could face his 'partner', "I think I want a lot of toppings on that Pizza tonight. Do you like buffalo chicken or bbq chicken? Mm...or maybe we can get hotdogs rolled into the crust?" His words were pretty common but his fingers were sliding back up into Kai's hair again as he moved closer in the dance. Intimate to the viewers but all an act.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Because I wanted to cook. It helped me think when I was trying to work. Sometimes Aki would be on the phone for awhile and I'd have to wait. So...it was better than waiting in a chair." he answered as he finished his Sukiyaki.

"Umm....well Ok I don't want to eat overly salted foods if I have to choose something. I like spicy foods and I am willing to try most food once if it's not spoiled. My parents made us eat our meals so I didn't grow up being finicky." laughed Hiroki as he leaned back in his chair. "Do you hate any sort of food?"

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy jumped a little when his rear was swat, "I know. I know." he smiled slightly just feeling a bit tired more than anything. "Two other managers? Ah...well that might help us quite a bit. I didn't know anyone was available." He had been so busy he really hadn't looked at the options beyond getting things done himself.

"Wel that's good. Because I don't really want to have to sweat in a Shou quality costume. Hah...we will have to tell Shou to dress down. Mm...but he won't...unless he wears something for the season."

"Wake you that early? Ok...but why?" Izzy asked while Akihiko prepared his plate. "You hate getting up that early. And you'll be a grump too." Izzy always hated it when the man fussed that early. It was easier to let him sleep and just let him wake when he was ready.

"I can help you with the lyrics. It won't be that hard. And...mm...yes, I did hear you...and...yes, it's pretty bad but you can improve. All you have to have is exposure because you've got a good ear. It's just like music in a way." Izzy was sure that Akihiko could learn it if he tried. But he knew the young tiger hadn't really made that a priority.

Izzy's eyes drifted to the pizza as it went into the microwave. His tummy growled again and Tora padded into the room to nuzzle Izzy's leg. "Awh...." Leaning down, he picked up the kitten and cuddled him, "Did you miss me?" he asked then continued with the previous topic, "I liked the song from what I could hear. Your voice...was good even if it wasn't easy to understand. I think you should keep working on it."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:24 pm

User Image

"Somehow I have the feeling you'd like my voice even if I was burping." Akihiko teased, fingers plucking one plate from the microwave and handing it to Izzy before his partner's growling tummy got the best of him. Then he stuck his plate in and punched a few buttons quickly.
"As for why... I'll be honest. I've been having nightmares every night and I'm beginning to think it coincides with you not being in bed at the time. It's been hell on my sleep really... because I end up being more tired than I was when I went to bed. Michi-kun let me cuddle him for a nap and I was fine... and I'm fine when I'm holding onto you. It's when you get up early and I'm still in bed." sighing, Narcissus pulled his plate from the microwave too before heading over to the fridge again and getting out a couple bottles of tea with one hand, half tossing one to Izzy. "So it's either I wake up early or you sleep in. I figured I'd accommodate myself to your schedule instead of asking you to accommodate mine."
Walking over to the kitchen table, Akihiko sat down, unscrewing the lid on his tea. "Last night it was a fire that took out Ohayou... and both you and Michi along with it. Asato was fine... I guess because Katsumi wouldn't let him be stuck in something dangerous that Izo had planned. At any rate it was disturbing... perhaps even more so than the one the other day about you getting swallowed by the ocean... again." Narcissus' blue eyes flickered up to catch Izzy in their gaze. "It's starting to affect my job too, being so damn tired, so I'd rather just avoid it altogether so I can work and get things done instead of coming home and collapsing in exhaustion. I'll leave that for after a concert." he added with a half smirk and a wink, biting into his piece of pizza.
"AND keep your little furball away from the pizza!" the young tiger pointed at Tora. Luckily Ra was just sitting in the kitchen doorway... watching... Narcissus swallowed quickly. "Then you're going to help me. Right now I don't need to actually LEARN English so much as I need to learn how to PRONOUNCE it properly. I haven't the time for homework." the man laughed, gesturing to Izzy. "Oh and did you know my music is being sold overseas by MeKA? That took me by surprise today when Asato told me..."

User Image

"So no umeboshi for you?" Katsu asked with a smirk.
That was the saltiest thing he knew of... besides salt itself.
He sighed, tilting his head to the side and thinking for a long time. "I don't like plain rice."
It was an answer... and strangely very close to what Akihiko would've replied with.
"Long as there's something in it like shochu or curry or it's onigiri then I'm happy... but just plain white rice... gets old when you eat it day in and day out for years." one black nail tapped the table as he thought more. "But I'm not sure I like slimy food either... though I haven't had much. Maybe we should get me a lot of different slimy things to eat and see if it's a texture thing! I just... really love food." Katsumi giggled, continuing to eat like a bottomless pit.
Some days he WAS a bottomless pit...
"What about food that's supposed to be spoiled? I saw this show about food from different places and the food was rotten on purpose! So odd..."

User Image

User Image

Nakai found himself humming with the music as he and Shou danced. He noticed the flirtation with the onlookers and it made him smile. His 'partner' was having fun! Eating it up like a kid needing attention! Something about that was greatly amusing to the guitarist.
"Hmmm... bbq chicken. Never been a fan of buffalo sauce." Kai spoke as they swayed... and as Shou's hands went from his a** up to his hair. "Wait I don't think I've had one with hot dogs... let's try that!" he laughed, tilting his head back into those fingers as his own digits ran up Shou's back in a soothing massaging motion that went with the beat. "What's your favorite pizza topping?" the blond asked suddenly.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:22 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Favorite topping? Mmmm.....mmmmm....Pepperoni. I think. I like spicy flavors. Then I like bbq chicken....and buffallo chicken. Lots of veggies. Although it took me a little while to love olives again after the boating incident." admitted Shou as he enjoyed his hands in the hair of his dance partner. "You're hair is so soft. I could play with it all day."

His fingers massaged the back of Kai's neck as he played. It was almost romantic in an odd way. More intimate than he'd normally be with a friend but this was a game so he could enjoy getting to know his friend in a certain amount of detail. "Ah...I hope this 24 hour place you know has the hotdogs rolled in to the crust option. If they do, then lets try it! But we still have to figure out what goes on the main part of the pizza. Chicken? I know you like wings." he said with a smirk. Kai had eaten a ton of wings the previous night!

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Ha..I don't eat that very often. No..." answered Hiroki with a small pucker to his lips. "Plain rice? Mm...I suppose I can understand that if you've eaten it too much." But he didn't ask any further about the plain rice because he knew it led back to the Pit. "Then I'll make some onigiri for you that you'll love. Or make some rice with herbs....Oh...fried rice! Have you had that yet?"

"Slimy food. So you don't like raw eggs or any thing like that? Mm...I like raw eggs on sushi....and uni" He licked his lips thinking about sushi. Ah...he really needed to go to a fish market in the near future. But when would he have time? He'd have to get up very early one morning. "You're always hungry. Maybe one day if you can get up bright and early, we can go to the fish market together."

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy took his plate and then listened to Akihiko's nightmares then sat Tora on the floor. "Well I guess I understand. I used to have them after coming back from the Tsunami, but things have slowly eased up as the world has become more normal again."

He sighed slightly and sat down with the food. He wanted to help Akihiko but in some ways he knew just holding him at night wasn't going to fix the matter. "It's not easy overcoming some problems in the head. Sometimes it's good to seek out outside help to counsel you for a little while. I know I've done that at times. And since it's affecting your world so much, you probably should seek help now. I can't make you do that but it would ease your head. Help you get the burden off your chest."

As Tora was scolded, Izzy giggled a little though, "You know that won't stop my pudgy kitten." Tora was already begging at Izzy's foot knowing what he could smell up on that plate. "I think he likes fast food as much as me!"

"Alright, I'll teach you pronunciation and then we can go from there. But you should learn what the English words mean so you can emphasis the right ones." Izzy pointed out as he pulled Pizza to his lips and finally took a bite. His eyes lit up and a smile came across his chewing mouth. "MMM!!!"

But then his eyes flicked over to Akihiko, "Really? Is it doing well?"
He didn't know that MeKA was selling Akihiko's music for them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:45 pm

User Image

"I'll be seeing a psychiatrist once Asato's back in the office." Akihiko replied, though he didn't look at Izzy as he spoke, instead focusing on his pizza. "Right now I just haven't the time... but if it keeps bothering me, I'll go sooner. I've already looked into it... it's amazing the work you can do in the car." he added before grabbing his tea and finally focusing on his manager. "I know what some of the words mean, but it can't hurt to go through it a few times with you."
Narcissus laughed as Izzy enjoyed his pizza, then shrugged his shoulders. "Actually, I don't really know. Asato said the figures aren't all in yet but... he wants me to do an overseas tour next year. I told him I'd think about it... really just depends on Ohayou's situation with SMASH when the time comes. And what about you? Do you want to tour overseas? We could make it a joint venture... give each of us equal time..."

User Image

"Fried rice? I want to try it!" Azriel said happily, glad that Hiroki brought up something that was new. "Can we have it tomorrow?"
Of course the young man was imagining KFC fried chicken... but rice...
Finishing his own side of dinner... for now there was just barely even any broth left, Katsumi put his chopsticks down and started eyeing dessert. "Mmm... I haven't tried eating a raw egg so I wouldn't know... but that slimy mochi we had at New Years wasn't exactly texture friendly in my mouth... which is why I imagine I don't like slimy things."
If Katsu had been a cat, his ears would've twitched. "Fish market? Mmm... I'd have to look at my schedule... and you know I really hate waking up early."

User Image

User Image

Nakai laughed, "Play with it all you like, Shou. I consider my hair one of my finer features." he teased with a wink, tilting his head to the side slightly as his dance partner began to massage. "Mmm... that feels good...Not sure about the pizza place though... we'll have to check. Yeah totally let's put chicken on it! No wait... now I'm trying to figure out how to get chicken wings on pizza..."
To retaliate for the odd mental image of that, Kai's arms moved down Shou's body, pinching the peacock's backside playfully.
"We should make a pizza of things we've never had before!"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:20 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou smirked as he continued to massage. "Finer feature? Mm...it does seem very fine indeed. Mm...and what sort of shampoo do you prefer...mm...does it smell as good as it feels?" Shou considered pulling that soft head of hair down so he could take a sniff but he refrained because it might seem odd.

"Ok...so Chicken. Uh...chicken wings on pizza? Maybe boneless ones...but I don't think we want whole wings baked on a pizza. Mm..maybe chicken strips?" His fingers scratched down Kai's hair and over his back just as he was pinched. The pinch caused the peacock to jump forward just a bit bumping right into Kai. "Tease!" A small blush spread across his cheeks and he could feel the slight warmth. He took a breath and then smirked, "Ok...lets try one pizza with toppings we've not tried and one with things we like. I'd hate to be picking off toppings all night just to enjoy it."

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Maybe I'll make some that you can try. Depends on how dessert comes out. You do want Chocolate Covered Cherries right?" asked Hiroki before he pulled his dessert closer to him. "Mmm...this looks good."

"I like raw eggs over Katsu-don and several other rice dishes. One day I'll take you to a restaurant and you can try it from my bowl." He reached over and pushed the other dessert towards Katsumi. "I think we should enjoy these now..." he winked knowing that the young man had been holding back from just grabbing those.

"Yes...but the best fish come in during the morning. And sometimes if you don't get there by then you just have to deal with what's left. Mm...and the little sushi stands all around the place are really good. You'd get to see big fish and get fresh slices straight from the fish. Fresh fatty tuna and salmon."

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Good...well, you know, making health your priority includes mental health too. You've got to be ready to go on tour." he added as he ate more of his slice and secretly dropped a piece of sausage on the floor for Tora. Yeah, Izzy felt like spoiling his pudgy kitten. But...he wouldn't do that every time! Tora snagged the sausage right away and ran off with it to a corner of the kitchen to eat.

He smirked and nodded, "Ok we can go over it tomorrow some...then try again in a few days. Just to see what you remember." His mouth filled with pizza again and he contently chewed along thinking about the finances. "I think there will be money for it from what I looked at so far. Things are tight because Ohayou is paying some money back to MeKA. But I think your overseas sales that you were talking about and the concerts will help bolster things up before an overseas tour is in the works."

"Mmm...well sure I'd want to tour in the US. I think it would be fun. Maybe Europe too. I don't expect as big of venues as US rockstars but it would be nice to go and show the world what we can do." Izzy wasn't afraid of going overseas and he didn't want to feel boxed in by what Smash 'might' do. "A joint venture would be fun!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:06 pm

User Image

"I'd feel much better about touring if you were with me overseas." and there were multiple reasons for that.
SMASH being one... but his lack of English being another.
"Plus it would be a good way to test the markets... see what we can and can't do. I know SMASH sends Shou overseas but we're not Shou and even though I know I've international fans, I don't want to book a venue and it only end up half full. Might wound my pride." he added teasingly, blue eyes flickering over to the corner where Tora ran off.
"You're going to spoil your cat... AHHH!" Akihiko practically screamed and jumped out of his seat... only to realize that Ra was hanging on the back of his chair by his little paws.
The kitten had jumped up, latching onto the chair's back and hoping to climb up onto Akihiko's shoulder... but his claws had scrapped the musician and he hadn't known what the hell it was!
Narcissus sighed, plucking the kitten off the chair and letting it sit in his lap... but he didn't feed the little guy as he sat back down. "That scared the s**t out of me..." the young tiger said, grabbing his tea and downing half the bottle.
"I'm obviously not ready to go on tour yet. Too many things to finish working out plus your act and Michi-kun's act. Asato's looking into booking the venues right now as well. I'll be ready. Mentally and physically. Don't worry about it. All I want you to do right now Ruki, is don't let me sleep alone. Simple request, ne?" he teased, suddenly looking at the kitten in his lap. "Don't do it..." Narcissus said, blue eyes fixed on the furball who was staring at his pizza.
Quickly, the young tiger finished his piece off. Ra stared at him for a long time before flicking his head to the side and starting to wash his ears with one paw where he sat.
"Wait so now you're going to test me?" Akihiko asked, giving his partner his attention once more. "Do I need to make flash cards?" he joked.

User Image

"Of course I want the cherries!" Katsu said, suddenly looking to Hiroki. "Wait... are you making me choose? You know I'll choose the cherries over rice any day."
Black nails reached out quickly, grabbing the plate when Hiroki passed it over. For a moment, Azriel just stared at the dessert. It looked like strawberry short cake but with a spring of mint in the top and it was circular with a full strawberry on the top. There were lines in the yellow cake of red where pure strawberry juice had been drizzled so that it would retain that flavor. Spoon in hand, Katsu dug in.
He froze... then practically melted into the chair. It was divine!!! Beautiful fluffy cake with sweet icing and that gorgeous strawberry flavor...
"I could eat a whole cake of this in one sitting..." the young man whispered, taking a second bite and shivering slightly, "Oishii...... ne, Asato-kun. If I went with you to the fish market... could I eat stuff there or do I have to wait?"
The way to a bat's heart... really might be through his stomach...

User Image

User Image

"Strips would work I think... then it's settled. One pizza with chicken and one with things we've never tried." Kai said with a smile, tilting his head to the side. "Well, if you REALLY want to know what it smells like, you'll have to wait til we're in the car. Then you can kiss me for all the fans who peek through my car windows to see. We'll linger just long enough for you to get a good whiff." the guitarist joked, dancing with his hips pressed against Shou's groin.
It really was fun... dancing with this gorgeous man. Sure, he was totally Nakai's type and the blond would toss him to the floor and go at it in a heartbeat... but that wasn't the deal. Kai and Shou were to be friends, and while the guitarist would've loved more... friends were much better than strangers. There was so much he could learn from Shou about their craft... and yet he felt also that there was a lot that the peacock could learn from him in return.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:39 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Oh wait..not just chicken, we need veggies too on that pizza. Or at least my half of the pizza. I want mushrooms and...mm...olives too." Shou had liked pizza in the US when he was there so one topping seemed too little. "Mm...and chunks of mozzarella with basil on top." Ok so maybe a third pizza would be added so he could take that home leftovers to Ko and Naoko.

"I do! Then I can guess the scent!" Shou was eager to have that answer because he was quite curious as to the scent that Kai preferred. Although, when Kai mentioned the kiss, Shou leaned in so his words could be capture by Kai's ear, "Alright...so I'll kiss you but we don't want it to seem so planned. If too many fans are near it might seem a bit off. We should kiss around a corner...out of the way. Mm...so...what sort of kiss would you like tonight as your reward?"

Shou seemed to have a clear head when it came to publicity even while Kai pressed against him. He knew what the fans looked at. He was very keyed into his network thus making him a very capable man as far as promoting himself. He knew what to target.

On the other hand though, he enjoyed teasing his new friend. And his lips so close to the man's ear blew a warm breath slowly across it. Ah...what a handsome new friend; one that could play guitar and had a very entertaining personality. Strangely enough, Kai was a very refreshing change from many of the people around him. Completely unconnected to the drama of Smash...or his issues with Narcissus and Izzy. It was nice to have a friend like that.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki's laughter filled the room, "I know I know....But yes, I wanted your priorities I can't promise I can get everything done. I've still got work too." Hiroki watched as Katsumi started in on his desert. It was amusing to watch. Hiroki plucked the phone out of his pocket and took a quick snap shot of Katsumi melting in the chair. "That was definitely a kodak moment."

"If you at the whole thing then you wouldn't have any for tomorrow morning. Because I'm sure you won't wait for dinner to eat another slice. Hiroki pocketed the phone and started in on his dessert. It really was a perfectly created decadent dish. He slowly at one of the strawberries and then sliced a bit of the cake to dip it into the juice. "Umai...."

"Mm...and yes, you could eat stuff there. Lots of small stalls with fresh food from the market are all over." replied Hiroki while he continued to delight in the dessert.

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Well I don't see why I wouldn't tour with you overseas so you have nothing to worry about, Akihiko." The manager thought it was reasonable considering they still had a vacation to France in mind. Although he wasn't certain when that would happen with all the things coming up.

"Shou has a bigger market overseas than we do. He gets good venues too. I've looked at where he travels. He also has a fan support group overseas. One lucky Bee gets picked from each toured nation to be his guide as well as a translator is assigned. The Bee gets a small payment and goods for being a 'temporary roadie'. So he's always able go places in these countries that are off the beaten path because he has a good local guide that knows his interests." His manager mind always wheeled about the problem of making Narcissus better connected with his fans but he wasn't sure how to do that overseas considering he was just starting to connect with the fans at home just a little bit.

"Oh... you saw that...Gomen!' Izzy blushed but then was startled by Akihiko's jump. "You ok?!" He stood up too and looked over there then started laughing. "Your little god has spoken." He sat back down and started eating again. "No....we need to get things prepared still...so much to do...but we'll make it. Mm...alright...I'll be there. I mean if I'm late at the studio you might have to wait up a bit but...I'll make sure I get home."

Izzy grinned as he watched Ra, "He really has more self control than Tora. Oh yes, if you're going to evaluate me, then you better get those flash cards ready!" His finger wagged just a little but the manager was definitely teasing his star.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:32 pm

(((OOC: Sorry, got distracted a couple days ago with movies and then I've been having computer issues the last couple of days since... I'll post tomorrow. Promise. Hopefully tomorrow skype won't freeze my computer... I think it was firefox wanting to update but I'm not sure... it wiped out all my personas so I had to go find them again today -bleh-.)))

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:51 pm

User Image

Nakai sighed, "Fine... we can put vegetables on the pizza." he spoke with a bit of an impish smirk. "This is going to be the strangest pizza night ever..."
But then the guitarist blinked in confusion. "It'd seem off if you kissed me... but not if I kissed you." the blond replied, winking. "After all, twitter is all abuzz about me being a playboy. It'd seem perfectly natural to do that after getting in the car for me. You just need to look pleasantly surprised afterward. AND as for what kind... you just stay still and I'll handle that."
Of course Kai didn't plan for the kiss to be too deep... but he wanted it to look good for the media who would be hounding their asses as soon as they left the club.
The music was starting to come to an end though and Nakai knew the DJ would probably take another break soon.

User Image

"What's a kodak moment?" Katsu asked, tilting his head to the side slightly.
BUT that didn't hold his attention for too long and he dug back into the dessert happily. Nothing could really tear his mind away from sweets.
He'd be sugar obsessed enough to jump in a stranger's van for candy.
Then again, whoever was stupid enough to get him to do that in the first place had a BIG surprise waiting in the form of sharp fingernails and teeth that weren't afraid to tear out a jugular or two...
"There's more?" for a moment the bat looked at Hiroki skeptically. He had thought this little mini cake to be the only one... and yet... it would make sense for Takatori to have more than one... Azriel had heard they came in 'set's'...
"Okay okay I'll wake up early and go fish shopping with you." the young man teased with a smile. "BUT you have to promise to keep me warm. It's still chilly in the morning. OH which reminds me... Takatori brought the black electric blanket from my house. It's on the sofa in the living room just waiting for us... and I can hear the fireplace so that should be nice and warm by the time we're done here."
Dark eyes remained on the elephant of Ohayou for a time, "Do you really like it? The dessert I mean. What's your favorite type of dessert... OH wait maybe I should ask what kind of gift you want me to bring you back from my tour."

User Image

User Image

"My little god has gotten himself in trouble..." Akihiko corrected, though apparently not too much trouble because the kitten WAS on his lap. "And you know I don't mind waiting up for you, Ruki. In fact, I'd rather wait up so then I can ask how your day went." he spoke with a smile that clearly said, 'because then I don't have to worry about your progress'.
The young tiger rolled his eyes, "I'm not going to EVALUATE your talent you know. I'm just going to make sure you're on schedule... and that you've been working with your dance instructor." blue eyes stared at Izzy on that one.
He had no idea how much his manager could dance to be honest. Sure, Izzy had done terrific at the club gigs, but Akihiko was a stickler for making sure someone had a firm grasp of the basics. They had no room for error, and both men knew it.
"So... what are we going to do with the kids when we're on tour? They might drive Asato nuts..."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:31 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Why so strange? Well...if you don't want veggies on your half we can just put them on mine." Shou pointed out with a finger pressed upon that impish smirk for one short moment.

"Oh...so you'd prefer to kiss me instead?" asked Shou as he pulled back and looked up into the confused guitarist's eyes. He smiled as Kai started explaining his rationale as to who should be kissing whom. "Oh....mm...Ok...you can kiss me in the car." winked Shou right back at the blond. "Oh...well alright." Now Shou was wondering what sort of kiss Kai had in mind. It probably wouldn't be anything...crazy. Mm...and how good of kisser was Kai? Well he suspected he could kiss reasonably well if it were in the heat of the moment. But could he fake a kiss when they had no passion for each other? Shou knew that he could act the part. Kai was definitely handsome enough that there wasn't much imagination required to fake a kiss with this man.

The DJ winded down the music right when Kai expected and as the beat slowed, Shou sighed happily taking hold of Kai's hand as if it were just a very casual thing to do. "I'm ready for Pizza and Beer." Shou licked his lips and glanced around the club. Yes, he spotted a couple Bees. They weren't hard to identify considering he could see the pins on their shirts.

"My fans are starting to assembly and I have a feeling that even your fans are hanging around. It might be the best time to make our escape." he added as he tried to decided where the exit actually was. He didn't know this club that well and the amount of people pressed inside made it almost hard to hear himself think at the moment.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Well, a Kodak moment is when something is perfect for a photo. The words came from an old commercial." he replied, taking another taste of his dessert. Then he laughed at Katsumi's question, "Of course there is more. Do you think Takatori-san would just make two cakes with your desire for sweets? I bet there are a few in the kitchen.'

Hiroki was right. There were more in the kitchen and even a small batch of soft sugar cookies. But Takatori wasn't giving that info away because he knew that Katsumi would never eat right if he were always feasting on sweets.

"Good! Then it's an early morning date! Mm..but when should we go together?" He seemed thoughtful for a moment because Katsumi was amazingly busy with the tour upcoming. "Yes, I promise to keep you warm.

He glanced over to the living room and smiled, "Should be very cozy. I kind of miss my flannel blanket." It was his electric blanket in the odd flannel color that he had bought on their date. He was still amused that Katsumi had thrown the blanket in their cart even though Katsumi probably didn't like this color that much.

"Of course I like the dessert. It's really tasty. And...mm...well I like Castella. It's a sponge cake. I'm actually a big fan of sponge cakes. As a kid, there was a combini close by that had so many of them. Some were cream filled and others were just thin layers of sponge cake wrapped in circles. Ah..I haven't eat one from a combini in so long. There are really good ones at the high class pastry shops. But as for your tour, I just want to see you come back safely. If you want to get me something, just surprise me." Hiroki really didn't need much with the exception of the kitten in front of him.

After he finished his plate, he slipped out of the chair and walked around the table leaning down to kiss the top of Katsumi's head, "I'll take a long slow kiss as a gift...when you return. Your nails along my skin...your smile shining bright. Those things are perfect gifts."

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Tora walked back over and mewed up at Izzy who was still eating pizza. "Your little god is the secret trouble. My tubby kitten is the one that is way too obvious for his own good." He reached down and picked up the kitten then put him on his lap.

"Ok...well I'll try to be home at a reasonable time." He loved that warm smile and could almost feel it upon his skin. "That's good because I'm working more hours than I want to count. Not that it doesn't feel familiar. I was quite a workaholic. He had relaxed some after the Tsunami but lately he just didn't have time to stop. He wasn't sure what he had actually eaten before he got home. Oh yes....something from the vending machine. Old habits die hard.

"Dance...umm... yes. I've been working with my dance instructor. I can't say I'm going to be that impressive like Michi. I'm not two left feet but I don't know, why do I have to dance like Michi? Can't I just sway and sing?" he asked, stuffing the last bite into his mouth.

"Mmphn...." It took him a moment to swallow before he could talk about the kids. "Well, better to leave them with Hiroki-san unless you want to leave them with a boarding house? He likes cats it seems and there's the butler so some will be able to watch them right?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:41 pm

User Image

"Well, because I've never had mozzarella on a pizza. That's why it's strange." Nakai replied with a smile as he squeezed Shou's hand in his own then headed toward the exit, peacock in tow. "Any beer preference I need to know? Wouldn't want us to get to my place and I don't have what you want." he added, waving to Tori.
The bartender nodded then pressed a button under the bar... wherein a couple of bouncers appeared near the entrance... ready to make a path for the two.
Yep, this place was definitely star friendly.
As soon as Shou and Nakai were outside, cameras were immediately flashing. It blinded the blond for a moment, but Kai kept walking, fishing his car keys out of his pocket as one of the club's bouncers continued to make a path for them down the sidewalk. There was a flurry of questions, but in reality, the guitarist couldn't make them out because Shou's Bees were louder than the media!

User Image

"Oh... I did a Mi-chan photo shoot with bread so I assume that I just had a similar expression... or maybe a better expression... dessert is better than a roll." Katsumi spoke, thinking about it.
He needed to get Hiroki a copy of that photobook as soon as it was ready.
Quickly the bat finished his dessert and as soon as the elephant of Ohayou kissed him, Katsu reached back and wrapped his arms around the older man's neck from below, leaning his head back and smiling. "But those are things I can give you now... They're hardly a gift..." Azriel teased, somehow balancing his chair to where it was up on the back two legs only... and he wasn't falling... though that was due in part to Hiroki standing there and his foot carefully pressed against the table itself to help balance. "I want to bring you back something special... Isn't there anything?"

User Image

User Image

"Can you play an instrument?" Akihiko said more than asked because he knew the answer to that question. The young tiger picked a piece of breadstick off and gave it to the kitten in his lap before continuing. "You can't play an instrument thus you have to dance, Ruki. Yes you can sing and sway to some songs... but fans want to see you moving... and you'll have to come up with a good fanservice angle too."
He sighed slightly, thinking to himself for a time before speaking up once more. "Set a time for yourself to stop working every night AND I want to know that you're eating lunches, not just vending machines munchies. Believe me, I'll know... I have the power to watch you practice if I wanted through the company's security cameras." Narcissus teased, his blue gaze glinting wickedly.
He'd do it if he found out Izzy wasn't eating right.
"Oh and your kitten better not sleep on top of me tonight. It's seriously not comfortable to wake up and you've been stuck under a furball all night, you know."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 669 670 671 672 673 674 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games