Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:18 am
AngeIsThanatos
Just when I thought "The Simpsons" had really lost their touch with their episode intros, they pull this out of the bag.

heart heart heart

O_O woa! amazing! XD!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:20 am
AngeIsThanatos
Just when I thought "The Simpsons" had really lost their touch with their episode intros, they pull this out of the bag.

heart heart heart

I still can't believe all the years the Simpsons been.  

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:37 am
Morning, all. I'm excited for this afternoon. >w<  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:42 am
I HAVE LOST ALL FAITH IN HUMANITY.

Bonus: She's an emo weeaboo loner who probably got hated on at school for being obnoxious.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:45 am
Why would anyone be happy that Henryville got destroyed in the tornado?

Anyway, I'm coming with my mom to pick my grandma up this afternoon.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:53 am
Probably because she went to school there and everyone was mean to her. It was a high school similar in size to mine, so everyone knows everyone. If you're that "obnoxious weeaboo", then you stand out and become a target for bullying. I had similar kids at my high school and a lot had similar feelings as this girl. (I remember one of them saying they wanted to blow up our town, they were gonna bomb the school, another wanting a tornado to hit the high school and kill those "preps".)

Therefore she feels that it is justified to believe that it was awesome for tornadoes to wreck the lives of the kids and families that were mean to her.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:55 am
lmao

So I gave someone the option of stop being a dipshit or removing them as a friend.

That person would rather be an a*****e.

Either I'm a horrible friend or I friend horrible people.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:01 am
Eudaemon
Probably because she went to school there and everyone was mean to her. It was a high school similar in size to mine, so everyone knows everyone. If you're that "obnoxious weeaboo", then you stand out and become a target for bullying. I had similar kids at my high school and a lot had similar feelings as this girl. (I remember one of them saying they wanted to blow up our town, they were gonna bomb the school, another wanting a tornado to hit the high school and kill those "preps".)

Therefore she feels that it is justified to believe that it was awesome for tornadoes to wreck the lives of the kids and families that were mean to her.
I see. That kind of thing I normally don't wish for at all and if my town gets destroyed and people were partying because of it. Being in Illinois and all, then, I don't want to live on this planet anymore... >.>  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

MrsrachaelSnape

Invisible Cat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:42 am
Meromictic
lmao

So I gave someone the option of stop being a dipshit or removing them as a friend.

That person would rather be an a*****e.

Either I'm a horrible friend or I friend horrible people.

what happen?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:20 am
@Eudaemon: Oh God, the world is an awful awful place. I really wish that girl could get a clue.

Anyway, I want to introduce you all to Poly the Polygon Pomeranian, lol.
User Image
Gosh, I can't model to save my life..  

BiaA

Nerd

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:47 am
Lalalalala. Today is a good day. Figured out why my experiment was going to s**t (tubing was in the wrong line/clay backwashed/temp of water causing bubbles), starting on homework which I can hopefully finish tonight, and getting on track.

I think I can maybe do this thing.

surprised

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:04 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
I keep having to remind myself that next week is spring break. uguuguguaug
Just one more week, you can do it gurl. burning_eyes burning_eyes

I had a cool dream about werewolves last night but my alarm clock woke me up before it was over. I am greatly saddened.
I have to do the same "come on man its one week don't sleep in yet" is what i'm doing had to this morning, do you have tons of test this week our when get back also?

Were you a werewolf? Hate so much when that happens always at worst moment.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:12 pm
DC-Chan
Lalalalala. Today is a good day. Figured out why my experiment was going to s**t (tubing was in the wrong line/clay backwashed/temp of water causing bubbles), starting on homework which I can hopefully finish tonight, and getting on track.

surprised

Sorry, hope it all works out for you  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:15 pm
gdfjkldflkf only one more day ; ;

one more daaaaaaaaaaaay

In the mean time I should go fix up the green house so I can germinate the rest of these seeds.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:15 pm
Shedeem
DC-Chan

surprised

Sorry, hope it all works out for you

It will work out for me! Since I figured out what is wrong I can get some really good data going in the next couple of days. Also figured out why my data was really hard to compile. Had too many days in each meta file. Can do a max of three days. I kept trying to do four.

xd

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games