Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:28 pm

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hmm? No I don't have a twitter. Never really thought about it much. I answer my fan mail from Ohayou the old fashioned way for the most part... but... maybe I should get one, ne?" Nakai spoke, thinking it over before pulling his own phone out of one pocket.
Ten minutes later, Kai had his own twitter... @NaKai ... and he sent out his first tweet.
Clubbin' is really a great way to spend a mini-vacation. Tour starts up again in a week! O(≧∇≦)O
Then a second tweet...
Shou-kun really is the best person to go clubbin' with. (>‿◠)
Smirking, Nakai looked over to Shou. "Now your fans can flood me with comments. AND I'm following you now." he added with a wink.
Course he was following Narcissus and Izzy too.
"Another label, ne? Mmm... It really depends. I want my music to go international... and Ohayou isn't well known for that, but they gave me the start I needed. I couldn't even get another agency to look at me. Just kept getting told they 'had enough guitarists'." but then Nakai laughed, "Wait, why don't we pick up pizza on the way home? I know a place that's 24 hours not far from here. They cater to a lot of the clubbin' crowd."

User Image

When still in the car, Katsu had answered that he didn't know if it were Oreo's first or last name but that he figured it was his first name.

But inside... well...
Katsumi's smile remained, "I came here after our fight the other day. It really helped... being somewhere so warm. I wasn't afraid to be alone here. While this is my space now... I understand why Izo made me promise to be good here. This pristine feeling needs to be preserved. Demo... she loved my smile as it was then. Touching a bit of the past has helped me understand myself more. I never knew where I came from... so know this place connects me to her. Just like your new home connects you to Koyasu Aki." the bat replied, that sweet smile remaining.
He understood Hiroki's love of the departed man... and while a part of him felt a tiny bit jealous, he knew it was pointless to feel that way.
"Having a past means I can stop wondering about it... and I can look forward now. I think that was a huge weight off my soul, to be honest." Katsu grabbed one of Hiroki's hands and dragged him over to the side of the bed, letting him feel just how plush the blankets were.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:11 pm

Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou laughed as Nakai made his account. "Oh my....well I can't stop there can I." His fingers flicked across the keys. My BF's account is @NaKai. So...you can go there and tell him to be good to me, ne?

"Just watch now..." Shou said with a bird like grin. "Let's see how many followers you get." In a moment's heartbeat, the flood began on Nakai's twitter account and his first and second post were retweeted instantly. Kai's account started getting every sort of question about his music and about Shou. Similar things to what they had asked Shou but now they were asking him.

"Oh...I think you're going to be busy answering all that." Shou picked up his glass then realized it was empty. "Ah...I drank that way to fast it seems."

"Well, if you want your music to go international you better let Ohayou know. Because they'll market you really well here. Ah...I know that Izzy mentioned something about MeKA. They do a lot of international venues. But then again...well that is a different label. Maybe you should sit down with Izzy."

"Mmm...you know a way to a man's heart. I'd love some Pizza after this. But whose house should we eat at?" asked Shou as he considered if he wanted more to drink or to just skip that and head to the dance floor again.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"So this is where you were at. Mm...I'm glad you were safe. I hate it when we fight..." admitted Hiroki as he wandered around the room taking in the scent and the comfortable feeling. This was a good place for Katsumi...a very healthy place. He was surprised Izo could keep anything this...pure. But the man didn't know Izo's love for the lost women in his life. Yeah...Hiroki would never believe that if he knew.

"As long as this place makes your world as bright as that smile on your face. It makes me happy right here." He touched his own chest, then touched Katsu's. "I'm glad you were given your past back....your mother must have been a gracious woman with good taste."

His hand touched the bed and he smirked. "They are good quality blankets. You can get ones like these at...mm... there is a store in Sunshine City, Ikebukuro that sells soft blankets like these. She loved lavender like you...."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:02 pm

User Image

"Then we shouldn't fight." Katsumi said with a smile, suddenly tackling Hiroki backwards onto the bed, mindful of his shoulder and chest. The bat was laughing happily. "I was so mad though... and then it took me forever to fall asleep because all I wanted was you... but you didn't stop me... sometimes I like to be stopped, you know..." he frowned, a slight pout on his features that matched those of Mi-chan PERFECTLY.
He'd been practicing his pouts!
Strangely though, Azriel didn't bring up the conversation that had started the fight, though he knew full well that it was just waiting in the back of his head for the perfect time to be talked about... eventually.
The pout turned back into a smile, "I told you I would let you see me really smile, Asato-kun." Katsumi whispered before leaning down and kissing him gently.
Okay so a kiss wasn't really funny business, was it?
He sat back up, having found himself straddling Hiroki's hips. "I bet Takatori's done with the food. Want some dinner?" he laughed lightly, "I think the smell of lavender was engrained in my mind... because, remember that box of baby toys at my house? Those smelled like lavender too..."

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:22 pm

User Image

"I won't answer them all. Just ones that intrigue me when I get the chance." Kai replied, noticing all the questions and all the sudden followers.
Being friends with Shou really did come in handy it seemed...
Amber eyes flickered over to Shou's glass then he poured half of what was left of his own into Shou's. "By the time I finish this you should finish that." he laughed, knowing that he was a slow drinker at times.
Especially with things fruity.
"Mmmm... well if we took it back to your place we'd have to share with Naoko... so if you WANT to share your pizza..." the guitarist teased. "Let's hit the dance floor once we've finished our drinks." he added, pocketing his phone.
"I might talk to Izzy about it... I don't mind being marketed here, but I grew up in the states so I wouldn't mind my music going to them too, you know?" Kai took a big sip of his drink. "What about you? Any plans for an overseas tour that I need to prepare to pine for you during?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou watched as the glass was poured half into his own. The star liked fruity drinks quite a bit. He licked his lips and picked up the glass to take a sip. "Why thank you."

"Mmm...maybe we should go to your place then. Naoko-kun might have a ton of questions too. Especially if he's reading these tweets." he winked and then tapped a finger on his lips. "And it might wake up Ko too. No best not to eat there."

"Yes, I'd like to get another round on the dance floor before we call this place a night. I've noticed the bar is full now. Might be difficult to get more drinks later. So maybe we can pick up some beer to go?" It sounded like a good idea at least in Shou's head. Pizza and Beer...maybe they could play guitar again or just chat the night way.

"Mm...after this tour. Yes, I'll be heading overseas. I want to hit Europe then maybe a couple gigs in the US. But...it will be a little later. I'll have to recover from several months on the road." he laughed at Kai's last question, "I'm sure you'll fine ways to keep yourself occupied while I'm on the road. And you can pine for me to your new fans on your account." He doubted this man would ever pine for anyone. He just wasn't that type, thankfully. It surely made the idea of distant easy. Just friends. But of course, he hoped everyone else thought otherwise. "I'll even sent tweets back as to how much I miss you while I'm away. And it is true. I will miss your company. I'm having quite a bit of fun tonight and I want to play guitars again very soon."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki fell backward, his well kept hair a mess as it landed on the bed. "So...I need to stop you more often, ne? But, maybe it is more fun when we make up?" That pout was becoming more convincing everyday. Scary but cute all the same. He wanted to reach up and run his thumb over that pouty lip but he refrained. This was Katsumi's mother's home.

His eyes drifted shut as he was kissed gently, "I love your bright happy smiles. That's the look I always wish to see upon those lips. A vision of loveliness."

Of course, the Kitten ended up on top even as Hiroki's eyes opened and looked up, this always seemed to happen when Katsumi was playful. "Mm...dinner...I'm starving. I bet Hi-chan has already had his supper by now."

Hiroki nodded as Katsumi explained the lavender. It seemed feasible to him that the comfortable things in life would smell that way to Katsumi. Maybe little by little the young man's heart would find more warmth and less darkness. "I can smell the food already. Let's go eat!"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:49 pm

User Image

Laughing, Katsumi popped off of Hiroki, somehow landing on his feet then twirling around to face the door. He tilted back though, bending his whole body backwards, and looked at Hiroki upside down with a huge smile. "Let's go eat!" he agreed before laughing again and righting himself, heading out the bedroom door.
How he hadn't fallen on his a** was a miracle of the natural world...
"Ne ne, Takatoriiiiiiiiii.... is dinner finished?" Katsumi asked as he walked into the kitchen... and dark eyes spotted dessert before anything else.
The man had brought a mini-cake set for two from a patisserie... and Azriel would've reached for it had a spatula not suddenly appeared in front of his face.
"No dessert until after dinner, Katsumi-san." the bodyguard spoke seriously as he continued to set the table.
Azriel pouted then sighed and shrugged, sitting down at the table anyway while Takatori brought cups of hot tea to the table.
The sukiyaki nabe was set up perfectly and each man, aside from the hot tea, had a small empty glass if they wanted cold tea from the bottle on the table.
Katsu picked up his chopsticks and smiled, "It looks so good..." but his dark eyes flickered to the cakes again.
He couldn't help it!

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:54 pm

User Image

"Hey, I never said we couldn't have pizza and beer and play guitars, you know. I wouldn't mind staying up to all crazy hours of the night jamming... just figured you might need some sleep eventually. Plus not sure how good drunk guitars will sound..." Nakai said with a laugh, thinking about the two of them totally wasted and trying to make something that even resembled music.
Might be hilarious to record...
"I can see it now. Never before released songs from Shou and Nakai... the Drunken Duets." he teased, finishing the fruity drink. "Naw I won't pine. I don't pine. Not my style. But I WILL let the fans think I'm pining." he put a hand up to his forehead dramatically. "Alas... my dearest Shou hath parted from my side! How am I to live without his joyous laughter and that sparkling smile?!"
Of course this only made Kai laugh again. "Think twitter would explode?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:47 am

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Mmm...jamming sounds like fun! Ah...all night? Well sure...most of a night." he grinned then added, "I'm suppose to be in the Studio in the afternoon tomorrow. My team is coming in early to set up for the next PV we're creating."

"We probably sound better drunk playing guitar compared to some people that might try. We should do it!" exclaimed Shou as he patted the table. "It would sell! Not as a whole album but as a fun promo single at the the events. Drunken Duets. A perfect name too!" It really was hard to tell if Shou was serious or just fooling around. Maybe if the opportunity presented itself. Kai would be on a mini single.

Shou burst into laughter and pointed at Kai, "Stop..stop it... you're making me have a fit." It took several moments before the star could stop himself from giggling. "I think that the fans would explode...I'd be laughing so hard that I couldn't tweet. I'd have to write something back like. Oh...my sweet knight. I miss the petals of your lips against my aching soul. Please wait just a little longer and I will be home. Yes...some sort of dribble like that." he rolled his eyes with a smile on his lips. Yeah it was seriously funny to think about the stupid mush they could say to each other on their accounts.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki followed Katsu from the bedroom to the kitchen and smiled at Takatori as the man took care of the dinner prep. "I don't know why you went into the bodyguard business. You're a brilliant cool, Takatori-san."

Takatori smiled as he finished setting the table. "More money in this work. And I get to cook anyway so it's really a good deal overall."

"I see....Well I guess I can agree to that, Katsumi is well fed and that's important to me." answered Hiroki as he picked up the hot tea and took a slow sip.

He picked up his chopsticks soon after and smirked, "You can't have the cakes first. Eat your dinner. Itadakimasu!" Hiroki snabbed some of the Sukiyaki Nabe and took a bit. "Umai...mmm....." His eyes closed and he smiled savoring the taste before swallowing.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:46 pm

(((OOC: That "Devil's Side" PV really showed Hyde's age in certain moments. And it kinda tripped my brain out cause it made me think of Izo with the cigar but he looks like Izzy... it hurt my brain, haha. An Akihiko nightmare to be sure...)))

User Image

"Then you'll need at least a LITTLE sleep." Kai replied with a teasing wink. "Wouldn't want you to arrive on set and pass out, you know."
Nakai was smiling while Shou laughed, his amber eyes watching the man who seemed to find this more than hilarious. His smile was warm and the guitarist couldn't help but laugh too.
"You can't be serious... or are you? Hell, I'd do it. Then again, that might be something my fans would expect..."
Suddenly Kai leaned over onto Shou, acting as if he had fainted, "Such a long time until you return... how can the heart continue on? To beat and to feel and to hope that the days end swiftly and the mornings come impossibly quick. 'Tis been too long since you were by my side!" the blond teased before laughing again and sitting back up. "Yeah, I think we'd explode a few fan heads if that was going back and forth over twitter. Be fun publicity though, hahaha."

User Image

"Not sure who's food I like best though." Katsumi spoke seriously as he took a bit of beef from the pot and munched on it. "Takatori's is so different than what your butler makes." he added, stealing some cabbage this time. "I mean... I really like Japanese food the best I think... but then again I'm not picky."
Laughing, Azriel grabbed his tea and sipped on the hot beverage. He shivered and practically melted onto the table.
"Mmmm.... warm...."
Hot tea always seemed to hit some sort of food pleasure center with him.
"Why is it that dessert is always last?" Katsu suddenly asked. "I had this discussion with Izo recently and I just don't understand. If it's your favorite part of the meal, shouldn't you eat it FIRST?"

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:14 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Just a little. But seriously, I've gone with out sleep before and even did a concert without a bit of sleep. Sometimes things happen. I'm used to it because I'm usually the one creating the chaos." Although he didn't need to be drunk and passed out at work tomorrow. That wouldn't be so cool.

"But! We should do a Drunken Duet mini disk!" he laughed thinking it would be quite a riot. Or really bad. Ok so if it was really bad they'd hide the disk and never sell it. Just pull it out as some celebration of their stupidity.

Shou tried to not giggle. He had to hold himself still as Kai 'fainted' and pined for him. He ran his fingers through Kai's hair and leaned over staring deep into his eyes."Oh my sweet prince...what will you do when I return to you?" He shook his head and pulled away not believing his own words, "It's so sappy. I don't know if even my fans would believe it. And they do tend to hang on my words!"

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Mm....I try not to think of who's I like best but what I like best from each cook." commented Hiroki as he enjoyed the feast. "No ..you're definitely not picky. But your brother can be at times. However, since he cooks now I think his tastes have broadened quite a bit."

He glanced over to the desserts and then back to Katsumi, "Well, if you ate the dessert first, then it wouldn't be the last memory you had of a good dinner, right?" Asato picked up some beef and popped it into his mouth. "I want to have dessert as the last lingering taste. Mm...but the other reason is kids. Kids wouldn't eat the healthy food if they stuffed on dessert first. It's all about balance. As you get older your realize that dessert should be savored at the end."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:05 pm

User Image

"You're just a barrel of energy then." Kai replied, thinking about it for a moment. "I think I'd last through my concert then maybe a song or two with a beer before just giving in to sleep, hahaha." the man laughed, realizing that it seemed Shou had more stamina than he did!
The blond shook his head, "No they wouldn't believe it... but it'd be fun to tease them. I'm totally doing that to you on tour now. Watch me." playfully he shoved Shou's shoulder before stretching his arms up over his head. "Okay okay so let's hit the dance floor but FIRST... bathroom break." Nakai winked, hopping up from the booth. "You finish that drink off Mister 'drunken guitars' and I'll be right back."

User Image

"Really?"
Azriel tilted his head to the side, considering this newest idea on when to eat dessert. If he understood correctly, it was because of little kids and not wanting them to get full... which meant that the dessert wasn't good for you in the same way as the meal... but it tasted better, right?
Yeah nutrition was an alien concept to the young man.
"I... guess that kind of makes sense... So if you like the dessert more... you should eat it at the end so you can remember tasting it for a while, ne?"
Katsu's eyes were focused on the food now and not the cakes... because this was really damn delicious. "I was really craving something like this after the sweet crape earlier." he used a soup spoon to spoon a little of the broth into a small bowl, drinking it happily.
Warm food....
"Okay, just make this ALL the time, Takatori." Azriel said with a smile, looking at the man who was doing dishes at the moment.
"I think you'll get tired of it all the time." the man replied... but it was obvious that reply went in one ear and out the other.
Good food always demanded the bat's attention, after all.

User Image

User Image

Sleep had been glorious... and hours had passed. When Akihiko finally woke up, he realized that Michi was still dead to the world and so, instead of waking his friend, the musician carefully slipped out of bed and headed into his studio.
He was still tired, but no where near as much as earlier. In fact, the nap had refreshed his mind... and well... now he just really wanted to work on his music.
Something... something was needing to be released... and his fingers were itching to create.
But hadn't he already created a lot?
He had an entire album to finish producing...
And yet the creative spark remained... and so Narcissus found himself sitting in his studio, strumming one of his guitars for what seemed like ages. There was recording equipment on, just continually digitally recording what he did... but the musician paid it no mind. He had an ash tray with a handful of spent cigarette butts sitting in it and one that was just slowly smoldering as the young tiger paid more attention to his guitar than the smoke.
He'd figured out what he wanted, as far as a the melody... but the lyrics... those were another matter. Some of them were in his mind, but most were far away, as if he felt he couldn't write them... He had used a program on his laptop to translate what he wanted from Japanese into English, then had it speak the words so he understood how they would feel on the tongue. They hadn't come out right... so the musician had played with the program, altering lyrics and trying different words until he eventually, after an hour or so, had come up with a chorus that he liked.
The rest of the song though... he'd need help on and the young Koyasu knew it. His lack of English skills were coming back to bite him in the a** and he knew it... but after what Hiroki had said about his music going international...
Wouldn't it be better if his fans understood?
Paying that strange feelings and thoughts no further mind, Akihiko closed his eyes and just played by the feel.
His voice softly singing...

こんなにも世界は晴れてるのに konnani mo sekai wa hareteru no ni
今も 心は 濡れたまま ima mo, kokoro wa, nureta mama
溢れる涙は そのままでいい afureru namida wa, sono mama de ii
目を閉じれば あの頃に 戻れるから me o tojireba, ano koro ni, modoreru kara

さ - く - ら Sa-ku-ra
Is falling down

This is the way the way the way the way to guard you
To be far away away away from you
I’ll do anything to take away the pain that harms you
And count every second til skies are blue

Akihiko's voice continued as he hummed the melody while his fingers played. It felt right... freeing...
His English had been horrible of course, probably barely understandable, but it was the thought that counted... right?
Sighing, Narcissus set his guitar on his lap for a moment, one hand going over to fiddle with the program on his laptop nearby while the other picked up his cigarette. He pushed his glasses up further onto his nose before typing for a moment, checking the katakana for the English words and saying them silently in his head until he'd get to one that was a bit harder.
"E-ni-shi-n-gu... e-ni-shin-g... eni-shing..." Akihiko whispered, attempting to pronounce 'anything' in a fashion that sounded better than what he'd sung on his first go through. "Se-ko-n-do... se-kon-d... se-kond..." he continued, working on 'second' now. the musician sighed in a bit of frustration. "Fa-ri-n-gu da-u-n... Fa-rin-g da-un... Faring daun... daun..."
No, even to him that didn't sound right and he wished Izzy were here to help him with his pronunciations at the least.

(((OOC: Song: "Guard You" by MIYAVI. Lyrics translation...
Even though the skies have cleared
Even now my heart’s a storm
And even though my tears won’t stop, it’s alright like this
Because I know that if I close my eyes, I can go back to those times.

NOTE: What Koy actually sang sounds more like this sadly...

Sa-ku-ra
I-zu Fa-ri-n-gu Da-u-n
Ji-su I-zu Jya Wa-i Jya Wa-i Jya Wa-i Tu Ga-ru-do Yu
Tu Bi Fa-ru A-we-i A-we-i A-we-i Fu-ra-mu Yu
Ai-ru Du E-ni-shi-n-gu Tu Taa-ku A-we-i Jo-ru Paa-i-n Za-tu Ha-ru-mu-su Yu
A-n-do Ka-u-n-to E-bu-rii Se-ko-n-do Shi-ru Su-ka-i-su A-ru Buu-ru

Yeah... Koy's English SUCKS...)))
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:41 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"I am!" agreed Shou with a wink. "I work hard and play hard. Of course, my...H...assistant would be rather irritated with me if I did that again though." Shou's good humor continued as he sipped on the new half drink.

"Yes...my fans deserve to be teased. But I have a feeling they will pay me back on my birthday. OH....so you're going to do that to me eh? I can't wait!" He took the playful shove and pushed back slightly then glanced up as Kai stretched.

"Ay Ay...captain!" Shou saluted as Kai got up to head to the bathroom. Shou was really ready for another round of dancing and maybe after Kai came back he'd hit the bathroom too. Just to be certain he didn't have to bow out during a song. However, in the mean time, Shou plucked out his phone and tweeted to his fans. Some of them were saying they were trying to get into the club but the bouncers wouldn't let them in. Thank god!

His eyes searched around the bar and he could believe that considering how packed this place was that there's be a limit to what it could hold. Yeah...they probably counted the heads that came in. Good thing for the star that the place was already pretty busy before they had arrived.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Mmm...yep....wouldn't you prefer to remember that sweet dessert than the beef??" asked Hiroki as he pulled out some noodles and slurped them down. "I can imagine. You probably had a sugar rush too." He rolled his eye thinking about all the sweets that Katsumi could devour. He wondered if Katsumi was worse than Izzy about nachos....

But then Hiroki spoke up, "No...don't make this all the time. Or I'd never have more of that yummy ramen that your brother's restaurant makes." And he couldn't agree more. If Katsu had to eat this for a lifetime he'd come to hate it. "You wouldn't want to eat this all the time because then you'd never get...dessert."

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy could hear the young tiger and the...attempt at English. He has already found a sleeping Michi in the bedroom. And for a moment he had wondered if Akihiko had finally lost his resolve but then he realized that Michi was dressed. So that idea had quickly passed from the manager's head. He doubted that if Michi had done anything, Akihiko would have left him in their bedroom.

So once Akihiko was at a slight stopping point, Izzy finally poked his head in, "Hey, I'm home. I'm beat...but I made it." He rubbed an eye and walked into the room stretching as he moved. "Man it was a long day....So...did you get a lot done today?" He didn't mention Akihiko's song because he didn't want to embarrass his partner. He knew Akihiko was very sensitive about these things.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:35 pm

User Image

Looking up, Akihiko smiled softly, "Hey. I must've been down here a while... kind of lost track of time." he spoke, putting his cigarette out and taking the guitar off his lap, setting it to the side.
When Izzy got close enough, Narcissus reached out, taking his hands and pulling the man forward to sit straddling his lap. "Mmm... I got some work done. Not everything I would've liked though..." he spoke, reaching a hand up to brush Izzy's hair back. "Talked to your father... spoke with Hiroki... you and Michi are going on tour with me. Came home and Michi-kun told me I needed some rest... so the moron picked me up and threw me on the bed and clung to me until I promised to sleep." Narcissus laughed at the memory of it. "I was about to crash really. BUT then I woke up and came down here and started working... I've a lot of projects in the works... and tomorrow I'm having dinner with Asato and my brother to discuss getting Katsumi's help when my tour hits Tokyo for a song. Asato is running the finances to see if we can afford a duet concert on Golden Week... but I'll tell you more about it once I know we can afford it." he added with a smile, leaning forward and kissing Izzy softly. "How was your day, hmm?"

User Image

"Mmmm... I suppose that's true. I wouldn't want dessert if I was full, ne?" Katsumi reasoned, tapping his chopsticks on the big bowl for a moment before snagging some noodles. "Sugar rush? Mmm... I don't think so. I worked really hard today... and I ate the crepe not long before coming to get you." he added with a smile. "So I guess I kind of had dessert first anyway... so I get two desserts for dinner! You're right though, Takatori's family ramen is the best, ne? I like the one with thin sliced beef most. What's your favorite?"
Yes to Azriel... dinner meant you talked about food while you ate it.

User Image

User Image

Kai returned the salute before heading off through the crowds and into the bathroom. This date was going a helluva lot better than he expected. Shou was fun! He didn't mind joking around at all, and that was a nice change from some of the people he'd been out with recently.
Course this wasn't exactly a romantic relationship... but having a friend like this was comforting for a change.
Quickly the guitarist did his business then walked out of the stall, washing his hands. He was almost finished when suddenly someone grabbed him from behind.
No wait... more than one somebody... unless they had four hands...
Kai felt himself impact with the bathroom wall, his head just barely keeping from smashing into the tile. Amber eyes flickered left then right to find himself surrounded by... five men?!
"Hey, what..."
"Look who came back, boys." the one directly in front of him said with a smirk. "The little princess returns."
Nakai tilted his head to the side in confusion, "Princess? Me? Are you ******** up?"
"No but you're going to be. Getting your boyfriend involved last time was a bad idea, babe." the man spoke back, licking his lips. "Bend him over."
Amber eyes widened. Oh hell no... One leg struck out, kneeing the man in front of him in the groin and dropping him to the floor. Another took his place however and hauled back, right hooking Kai in the jaw. It was enough for Nakai to lose his footing and the two holding him to shove him down, face first into the tile.
There wasn't any warning to what happened next though.
Poor Kai was trying to keep his pants from getting ripped off when suddenly one of the men went flying to the side. Another went down and then the two remaining backed up, hands over their heads.
"We locked the door! How the hell, man?!"
"A door can be picked." came a voice from above Nakai. Making sure his pants were secure, the blond hoped up to his feet, standing behind the man who had 'saved' him.
Amber eyes lighted on the fact that his savior had the man who's jewels had taken a beating kneeling in front of him. It took Kai a moment to realize that there was a thin wire around that neck, keeping him in place.
"Take your friends and leave. When I exit this bathroom, if you're still in this club... I will personally escort you out. Are we clear?" Ishihara You asked.
The men nodded and so he released his wire.
But as soon as their leader was clear, the men launched themselves at the pair. Ishihara's body moved swiftly, one foot landing squarely in the middle of one man's chest, before gloved fists broke another man's nose.
Not to be outdone, Nakai launched himself at the leader, grabbing him by his long hair and pulling hard. He kicked, smashing the man's skull into the bathroom wall.
Luckily no one was dead... but they were all laying on the floor groaning.
"Arigatou." Kai said, grabbing a paper towel and wiping blood from his lip.
Turning slightly, Ishihara nodded toward the door. "I'd tell Tori-san to have the bouncers throw them out. And I would appreciate it if you didn't tell Shou-san about this, Higuri-san."
Kai blinked, "How did..."
"I'm a bodyguard for SMASH. I was secretly following Shou-san and when I saw that gang come in here... I thought I might need to check it out. Apparently they mistook you for someone else... wonder who." he spoke was a raised eyebrow.
Both men knew that someone was probably Naoko.
"Tell Shou-san a drunkard slammed the stall door in your face." Ishihara continued, "I will leave first and make myself scarce. Shou-san enjoys his freedom... and I enjoy making sure he's safe. Please don't inconvenience him, Higuri-san." the shark bowed, leaving.
Nakai remained in the bathroom a few seconds longer then left too, taking the paper towel with him. Damn his jaw hurt. He made a bee-line for the bar, telling Tori what had happened. Once back at Shou's side, the guitarist smirked. "Bathroom doors are lethal." he teased, sitting down. "Some moron opened his door in my face..."
Yeah, he wouldn't spoil their evening.
Maybe later he'd really tell Shou what happened... but right now, he just wanted to keep having fun, even if his lip was split and his chin starting to bruise a bit.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:02 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou was leaning back and enjoying the music with his fingers beating the table in time with the music, when Kai returned from the bathroom. His eyes trailed up the man and stopped at his chin. "What the heck happened to you! Oh my...that's bruising. Sit down here!"

The star got up and made his way across the floor and got some ice and a bar towel from the bar then returned to the table. He rolled a few in the towel and put them to Kai's chin. "I can't believe you got thwaped in the face!"

He shook his head as he held the towel. "Ah...well at least it was only a bathroom door and not some thugs or something worse. But maybe we should call it a night and go get that Pizza?" He was gentle and compassionate as he applied the ice filled cloth.

He leaned forward and his lips placed a soft kiss upon Kai's cheek, "I'm just glad you're ok."

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Two...oh no...you should only have one!" Asato teased as moved his hand towards the dessert as if to move one away from Katsumi. It was a joke because he would never do that to his sweet loving lover.

"Um...may favorite is the white sesame ramen. Mm...yes, that's my favorite. Spicy and....ah...all the fixings." Hiroki looked up thinking about the egg and pork and other veggies that came on the side. It was so...good. "Takatori-san's ramen is the best in Tokyo I think although his shop is not promoted enough in my opinion."

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Yes, it's already...um...late. I've not had dinner yet." Izzy admitted as his tummy growled and he sat down on Akhiko's lap. "So we're going on tour with you. Sounds good." Then he leaned his head in to the hand that brushed his hair. "Ah...I figured as much. Well maybe not Michi carrying you down to bed but I'm sure you were stubborn. Michi's out like a lightbulb in our bed. Tora is sleeping on the bed too. Ra was eating when I came in. But I'm not sure where he is now."

Izzy yawned a little and stretched again, "I worked...and worked and got some studio work done. Seems like I hardly got any time to myself except when I was in the bathroom." He leaned in against Akihiko's chest then put his arms over the man's shoulders. "Duet concert? Mm....more work...nnhgh...no. I'm not doing any more work. Foo."

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:40 pm

User Image

"Not even if you get to sing with Shou?" Akihiko asked, raising one eyebrow at his partner. "I want it to be duets. Hopefully Asato can figure out the funds so we can showcase yourself and Michi and Nakai, as well as myself... plus Shou-san, and Azriel." he spoke seriously, lithe fingers roaming through Izzy's hair gently. "Two songs from each of us, and it will be before the tour. I'm organizing it as best I can but I'm stuck until I know the figures and a proposal made to SMASH. I'm certain Nakai would love to play guitar with Shou-san... and I'd like to sing with my brother... but we're getting an overwhelming amount of people who want you and Shou-san to sing 'that' song together. What better way than an outdoor spring concert during Golden Week?" the young tiger asked, quite adamant about the idea. "Tomorrow I'm working from ojisan's old office. I've paperwork and auditions to go over for the new child star lot... and I need to talk with Asato's secretary and see if she'll work for me as well." he leaned forward, putting his forehead against Izzy own. "Then day after tomorrow... I'm going to evaluate how you and Michi-kun are doing. Hope you'll be ready." Akihiko teased, stealing a light kiss. "Pizza leftovers are for dinner. Gomen... I intended to cook but go distracted. Yuuji's still asleep too... Michi-kun really must've worked him over good last night. I suppose I'll need to carry Michi-kun back to his bed if he doesn't wake up soon, ne?"

User Image

Azriel curled inward until his eyes were peeking over the table alone... watching Hiroki's wandering hand like a kitten waiting to pounce on a mouse.
But when his PET stopped trying to steal dessert, the bat smiled and sat back up properly, munching on some more noodles before devouring a bit more broth.
"So what are we having for dinner tomorrow night with Akihiko?" he asked, noticing that Takatori had left the kitchen. "And what does he want anyway? I'm kind of surprised he wants to talk to me..." Katsumi was saying, kind of trailing off on those words.
He had almost killed Narcissus after all...

User Image

User Image

"I'm fine. Really, Shou, I... OW!" Nakai winced when the ice in the towel came to rest on his jaw.
Sure, the peacock had been gentle... but it was still really cold.
Kai smirked slightly after the kiss. "Better not be my payment for today." he teased in a low voice, reaching up and covering Shou's hand with his to help hold the iced towel in place. "Really though, we can keep dancing if you want. Isn't the first time my jaw's been bruised... probably won't be the last. But hey if you want pizza instead then that's totally cool with me."
The guitarist would do whatever Shou wanted... because this was supposed to be about them having fun. Sure, he hadn't meant to be beat up by thugs in the bathroom... but it had happened. He wouldn't dwell on it really because things had turned out just fine.
And it kind of made him happy to know someone was literally shadowing Shou... just in case.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 668 669 670 671 672 673 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games