Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:07 pm
She suddenly jumped as soon stuck his head from the woods..he was quite visible.."NANI!Dont come out!"She said and ran back..the dried blood..well still on her hands as she put out the flame."Come on..what now?.."
"I want to fly Mistress..."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:11 pm
Atamous
shizu sat in the courtyard strumming his guitars practicing placing his fingers on the fretts. He looked and saw sion coming and he smiled...

As Tsubame took a step into her dorm, she feel to her knees and flat on the floor,"My god Sion, you give me such a hard time..." she smiled faintly,"As long as your are out of trouble." She spoke silently under her breath. Stretching out slight as she yawned, she curled herself up as she took a short nap.

Sion gazed over at Jami as she entered the courtyard,'Isn't she the girlfriend of the Dark person?' Releasing her legs from the hug. she slipped off her seat and onto her feet. Looking around the area as she searched for an interesting thing to do. She found a few things that may cause her trouble but something worthy of wasting time. Suddenly, she froze, locking glances with the boy holding the guitar. She looked around behind her to make sure it was probably someone else,'No ones here except Jami...and shes acorss the courtyard.' Sion smirked suddenly, coming up with something that would probably be fun, she made a faint smile. Walking over towards Shizuma as she took a seat beside him, she leaned towards him,"You're Shizuma..." she looked over at his guitar,"Shizuma Artsem, right?"

[[ brb ]] [[ Back ]]

Nu Alter

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:17 pm
She sighed..thinking..Soot needed to stretch his wings and maybe...She'd not seen the flying teacher around..so Maybe the students would just think she was with the dragon and taking him for a practice ride.."Okay fine Soot..come out here.."She said and her happily follwed her..Amanda mounted his back..She didnt need reins as she'd flown him hundreds of times before."Kay lets go!"She siad..a bit happy she was flying herself..Amanda missed the rush of it..

Soot pushed off the ground and flapped his large black wings..sending them both into the sky.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:38 pm
((<.< Hello...<.<))  

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:14 pm
After about an hour of flying Amanda smiled.."Okay Soot I can jumpe from here.."She said..hopping off the large black dragon.He flew off back to the forest and Amanda landed near her window..but fell and rolled..slamming into and crashing into dorm 15."Ow..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:22 pm
Tsubame woke up ever so slowly, dazily gazing at the girl for broke in she fell back to her sleeping position,"Sion you idiot..." after a minute or so, she shot up. She looked up at the girl once more,"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!" she pulled out her revolver,"why did you CRASH INTO MY ROOM!?!" she felt the intensity of anger grow inside her.  

Nu Alter

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:25 pm
Amanda groaned..the pain from a few shards in her arms was annoying."Owie-Huh?.."She turned..the blood starting to drip now and blushed."Nahtah!Im soo soorrrry!I clean this up.."She bent down..ignoring the glass into her and tried to picked the stuff up.."Ju-st..Oh so clumsy..i really really...sorry."She said noticing she was dripping blood."Nani!?And Im making sucha mess.Ill clean that up to!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:33 pm
Watching as she attamped in cleaning the dorm. She felt a chill up her spine as the girl whipped around, blood fell onto her face as she frantically cleaned up the area,"Just calm down...its alright..." she pouted,'Atamous, you are cleaning this up...' she sighed,"are you a student here?" she crossed her arms. Looking over at the dragon, she narrowed her eyes, opening the door as she kicked a few chards of glass out the door.  

Nu Alter

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:36 pm
She teard."I am sooooo sorry..Im such a klutz..oh this is all my fault..Really I can clean it-A student?..Oh yes Im a student..just came in yesterday.."She said meakly.."Um...watched her look out the window and noticed Soot had yet to retreat into teh woods..Amanda groaned.."Oh..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:08 pm
Cagalli146
Atamous
shizu sat in the courtyard strumming his guitars practicing placing his fingers on the fretts. He looked and saw sion coming and he smiled...

As Tsubame took a step into her dorm, she feel to her knees and flat on the floor,"My god Sion, you give me such a hard time..." she smiled faintly,"As long as your are out of trouble." She spoke silently under her breath. Stretching out slight as she yawned, she curled herself up as she took a short nap.

Sion gazed over at Jami as she entered the courtyard,'Isn't she the girlfriend of the Dark person?' Releasing her legs from the hug. she slipped off her seat and onto her feet. Looking around the area as she searched for an interesting thing to do. She found a few things that may cause her trouble but something worthy of wasting time. Suddenly, she froze, locking glances with the boy holding the guitar. She looked around behind her to make sure it was probably someone else,'No ones here except Jami...and shes acorss the courtyard.' Sion smirked suddenly, coming up with something that would probably be fun, she made a faint smile. Walking over towards Shizuma as she took a seat beside him, she leaned towards him,"You're Shizuma..." she looked over at his guitar,"Shizuma Artsem, right?"

[[ brb ]] [[ Back ]]
shizu looked at her and smirked "whats up" he looked back down at his guitar ((i gtg lets finish tonight ok?))  

Atamous

Atamous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:11 pm
blackdynasty666
She teard."I am sooooo sorry..Im such a klutz..oh this is all my fault..Really I can clean it-A student?..Oh yes Im a student..just came in yesterday.."She said meakly.."Um...watched her look out the window and noticed Soot had yet to retreat into teh woods..Amanda groaned.."Oh..."
atamous appeared "tsabume relax and lighten up a bit" he smiled  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:27 pm
[[Ok]]

Sion, looked over at him,"Just talking to you." she hugged her knees as he played the guitar,"I'm sorry, looks like you are busy. I'll talk to you later." She released her legs as she stood up.

Tsubame dazed at him with a annoyed gaze,"Atamous, if you haven't noticed...there is a HUGE hole in my dorm...these are your students so PLEASE take care of this hole..." she glared at him darkly.

Nu Alter

DeDarkKnight

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:16 am
Kira walks to the hall and stands at a corner looking around then sits down and falls asleep at the corner.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:33 am
Joelee walked out of her room i-pod in hand and earphones in ear. Her head bobbed to the beat of the chipmunk version of Party like a Rockstar. It's too bad I actuallly hate this song she thoughtIt's pretty good. She fatsforwared the song to Thanks for the Memories, as she walked farther down the halls, then down a flight of stairs she jumped Hell yeah I just landed that. Damn! I totally forgot to pack my skateboard.s**t!  

itshappybunny14

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:31 pm
Deserei was walking around minding her own bussiness just trying to past the time she had on her hands."*Sigh* im bored i wish there was something to do here right now" She said to herself  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff