Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Let's all Maple together? [Mardia Players] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to join the Gaian Mardian players?
  Yes! Definately! Need nicer people to be around with.
  No, I'd think I'd rather stick with my own server.
  Maybe for a bit, no promises though.
View Results

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:49 pm
@Keita: Yeah the possibilities with a tech town would certainly seem endless. I probably wouldnt go to that town. I dont really like robots thanks to Matrix and iRobot. *giggles* If we got pirate maps I could go to the edge and say something VERY corny (and funny if you like corny things) "You be at the edge of the map matey, thar be monsters 'ere, YaRghh!" rofl

@Smew: Cant wait for you to get settled and will be back. ^^

@Frozen: character transfer service pl0x!! cool

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:10 pm

It'd be awesome to have a character transfer system, although theres many annoying problems as well xP

But anyways speaking of pirates I completely forgot there was a PQ dealing with pirates and what not for levle 75-90 I think. It hasn't come out yet but I'm sure MSea has it.

Taiakeita Vick

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:16 am
|x| PQ's stare was it necessary for married couples to get their own F'ing PQ!! I mean they do reg PQs I just think its BS to have a special one just for people that are F'ing married.

|x| I dont see any problem with a character transfer system especially not economy-wise.

|x| are there any videos of that pirate PQ btw?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:52 am
Why can't bera get this kind of love?  

Kaiorin II

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:03 am
Kaiorin II
most of the mardians in this thread came from bera 0.0;  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:55 am

Amoria PQ is a way of milking the cow...I have no clue if that phrase but I'll use it anyways xD Basically it'll encourage some people to get wedding passes xP Just to satisfy their curiosity or to entice them with the rare prizes only available through APQ. Experience wise is not that great but you don't lose much exp either I think... but really it's Global Maple Story...so we pretty much get what's beneficial to the cooperation rather than us xP

And as for the Pirate PQ it isn't that much exciting but like corny-ish xD
Heres the link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=QOv3DyF9z-8

Well maybe because there isn't anyone around wanting to take up the challenge Kaiorin oo" I mean I made this thread ages ago and well, my persistent nature makes me want to keep the thread going xD

Taiakeita Vick

Meigumii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:03 am
Hm... I'm rather excited for APQ, but I'm kind of biased as I got married in Bera a month after Amoria debuted sweatdrop However, NX is NX, and like someone in this guild said before, those with NX will always have an advantage over other users. "Cuter" characters, more mesos from Gach, more Exp now that 2x Exp cards are out, personal looters, more inventory slots... v_v;

*retreats back into a corner*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:50 am

I'd love to try out the Amoria PQ but 20k+ NX to get married seems a tad bit much for my taste x3 But we'll see someday I suppose lolz. Prizes seem good which in turn could speed up training like that Onyx Apple O.O
-wipes drool-

That shed of thought kind of brought me some perspective on the situation o.o NX does provide users with a bigger advantage than non NX users. Vending License to go afk and sell your wares in a organized and efficient way, Wise Owl thing that searches the FM for certain items, Clothing to stand out of the crowd, and now 2x exp cards xP Money prevails yet again lolz...

Taiakeita Vick

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:56 pm
the cuteness and the *cant think of the word* of NX gives people the urge to get off their asses to get a job so they can get NX. Which isnt as easy as it should be =[ *wants a joby for monies for NXness*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:24 pm
yeah, but they spend real life money to get the items. And they are supporting maplestory, because without the CS, Maplestory would be P2P (PAY to play)
so they deserve to have that stuff, just as long as it doesn't cross the line like a "instant level 120" item in the CS. xD
I say that 2x exp is near that line though, but it's price makes it a little more fair, plus the time restrictions.
I just want to buy a bunch of NX so i can buy an outfit and some gacha tickets <3

Anybody tried racing in the new Gaia rally thing? It's a little complex to me, i don't understand how you are supposed to avoid some of the obstacles, or how you are supposed to win >_>

FrozenVine

Eloquent Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • Medalist 100

Angelic Calamity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:44 pm
I was gone for a bit, but I'm back >_> Kinda.
Haha
about the NX thing, if I get a job, my money is going towards REAL clothes, hahahaha biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:47 pm
Yeah I dont know if I want to blow 19k on 2xEXP when that is more then an NX outfit. I'd rather waste money trying for exp hair xD looking good is important mrgreen

I've watched the races but havent raced my car yet.

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Kaiorin II

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:38 pm
t e n n y
Kaiorin II

It's near impossible to find anybody to play with here in this guild who is on bera and who is near my limit. I can't find parties to get into, I wanna get married to do the pq but not to just anybody, I'd want it to kinda mean something, like for us to be close friends so it'll last. I just like being around lots of people and doing things. But I can't find those people anywhere here in this guild who are on bera. =(  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:53 pm
Kaiorin II
t e n n y
Kaiorin II

It's near impossible to find anybody to play with here in this guild who is on bera and who is near my limit. I can't find parties to get into, I wanna get married to do the pq but not to just anybody, I'd want it to kinda mean something, like for us to be close friends so it'll last. I just like being around lots of people and doing things. But I can't find those people anywhere here in this guild who are on bera. =(
I feel the same way with Scania, which is why I am really hoping that Nexon gives us the "Character Transfer Service" I'll be moving my Cleric to Mardia, since I accidentally deleted my Mardian Cleric a couple weeks ago. I mean I know alot of people in the guild play Scania, but just not to chatty with them. =/  

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Kaiorin II

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:03 pm
t e n n y
Kaiorin II
t e n n y
Kaiorin II

I feel the same way with Scania, which is why I am really hoping that Nexon gives us the "Character Transfer Service" I'll be moving my Cleric to Mardia, since I accidentally deleted my Mardian Cleric a couple weeks ago. I mean I know alot of people in the guild play Scania, but just not to chatty with them. =/

Is this char transfer service a real feature. Meaning does another MS game have it or does another plan on having it? If thats the case, I'd move to maridia also...Just to put you on my list too Tenny love<3<3  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games