Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:06 pm
Sirius stopped and looked at Remus. He started to protest, but stopped himself before sighing and nodding carefully letting Remus' feet down to the ground while maintaing a grip around the other man.

"First sign of you falling over or anything else like that, and I'm picking you back up," he muttered. He kept one arm around Remus' torso while looking at the other man in the eye.

"Are you sure you're going to be able to do this?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:11 pm
Keeping his arms firmly around Sirius' neck and shoulders, Remus nodded. He felt better than he had earlier and his shoulder wasn't aching nearly as much as before. The healing process had begun.

Loosening one of his arms and tightening his grip slightly on Sirius he took a careful step forward, urging Sirius forward with him. When there were no shooting pains, shakes, or tremors, he grinned.

"I'm fine....sort of," he finished lamely leaning into Sirius' arms. "I just don't feel like a straight, newlywed, couple now, so I'm happy. It was fun the first time and then for about five seconds the second time but it gets old. Course, I feel old right now."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:39 pm
Sirius chuckled as he took the step with Remus.

"Whats the saying? Ah yes, Age is simply a number. You're young Remus...after all, how many old people are there that could deal with a silver arrow to the shoulder, and then a night of tearing their own body to shreds? I know I haven't met one," he said taking a small step forward and lightly urging Remus to take one as well.

"And as for the way I've been carrying you. Like I said, you're my princess. But, if you can't stand it, and you don't make it through the castle, maybe we can figure something else out." Sirius suddenly let out a bark of laughter.

"Maybe I could give you a piggy back ride yeah?" he chuckled.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:59 pm
Nodding as he let Sirius guide his steps up the path to the castle, Remus shook his head. "You can carry me over the thresh hold before I let you give me a piggy back ride. And, the last time I checked, the only thing I had in common with a princess was the wish for the handsome prince to come rescue me from my ivory tower.

"And, just so you know, Sirius, you are young. My hair is going to look like Dumbledore's in five years. I'm sure I have more gray hairs to account for this morning.

"The average wizard life span is at about a hundred and sixty-one years. The average lifespan for a male werewolf is at around fifty, of course that brings into play a variety of incidents having to do with werewolf biology, death of a mate, prolonged contact with silver, beheading, silver bullet the Ministry's special way of dealing with my kind, and of course, my favorite, old age. Ninety percent of werewolves don't make it past fifity due to one of the reasons listed previously.

"Old age is a rare way to die for a werewolf. Despite being immune to disease, we have far too many weaknesses to live long and fulfilling lives such as Dumbledore. But," he shrugged, wincing, "the nice thing about being a werewolf, I'm immune to dark magic spells and I have heightened sense of smell, taste, hearing and touch. It makes it easy to read a person."

Remus ducked his head in embarrassment. "Sorry for talking your ear off, I go into lecture mode and I don't know how to stop."

(I'll be going to be soon...very sleepy. After the movie last night, we stayed up all night and watched season II of Queer as Folk. I am very tired.)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:32 pm
Sirius chuckled.

"Well find yourself an ivory tower, and I'll come and rescue you," Sirius teased before Remus started lecturing him.

As soon as it hit Sirius what exactly Remus was saying, that he was talking about death as something he wasn't concerned about, Sirius' insides froze.

They weren't 17 as much as he wished they were. They were in their mid 30s...and 50 didn't seem to far off when you thought about it like that.

And if 50 wasn't so far off...

Sirius sent furitive glances at Remus, wishing with his entire might that the other man would just shut up for once in his life! He didn't care! He didn't want to learn any of the interesting facts Remus had this time! He didn't want to hear that voice speaking of such things!

Death was not a good place! Death was horrible! It was sick! It was disgusting and twisted! At least, his "death" was. Remus shouldn't be so prepared to just--just die! Surely there had to be something to make it so that Remus would live as long as Sirius. Surely there had to be away to make him shutup and erase from both of their minds how limited life really was.

Sirius found himself breathing hard as they neared the steps to the castle. He wasn't looking at Remus anymore. His eyes were firmly fixed on his shoes as he tried to regain control of himself.

"It makes it easy to read a person. Sorry for talking your ear off, I go into lecture mode and I don't know how to stop."

OBVIOUSLY! A voice within Sirius' mind shouted in outrage.

Oh Merlin, Sirius please...calm down!! Another whispered furitively.

Please...please...for once be so out of it, that you can't tell that we're having a nervous break down!

Sirius swallowed hard and nodded as they took another step, his eyes never leaving the ground.

((good job Rem...you brought back the angst!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:53 pm
(Oops. sweatdrop )

Remus stopped, looking worriedly at Sirius as they neared the door into the Entrance Hall. The man had stiffened up, muscles tightening beneath his hand. He had succeeded once again it upsetting him, either that or the grass was having ill effects on him. "Sirius?"

Winding his arms around Sirius' waist, he leaned into his chest, murmured an apology for doing it again. "What's wrong?" he asked, grasping Sirius' face in his hands and forcing him to look him in the eye.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Andromeda Black Tonks

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:00 pm
((Wow...um...I think I won't do much...))

Harry followed behind, lost in thought as he listened to his godfather and his...er...Remus talk. It was nice, just listening to the both of them, especially Remus. He had a soft voice, that pulled you into what he was saying and then if wasn't until halfway through that you realized the conversation was about death.

Looking hurriedly at his godfather, he sped his paces up a bit and stood awkwardly in the doorway for a moment watching as Remus embraced Sirius and reaching up to hold his face, said something quietly to him.

Shaking his head, Harry turned and went back into the Great Hall, striding across the room and taking the empty seat beside Tonks. "I'm back," he announced simply as if that weren't already fairly obvious.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:03 pm
Sirius stared at Remus' eyes for a few moments before looking up at some of Remus' silvered hair. He tried to force a smile as he brushed the other man's hair lightly with his fingers.

"We're not 17 Remus..." he whispered before looking back at Remus' eyes, knowing that Harry was probably right behind them.

"Fifty...it's...it's right around the corner. Death..." he choked and started to pull away before remembering Remus' injuries.

"We should hurry...lunch...lunch should be starting soon I think--we could get to some of the passageways and then up to the common room without any one seeing you if we're lucky," he muttered, his gaze shifting to the doors looming in front of them.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:12 pm
Remus nodded, winding his fingers through Sirius' black hair and forcing him to look at him again. "I know we're not seventeen," he said sternly. "I'm not planning on dying before fifty. I'll be one of the ten percent that goes because of old age, not because of silver induced stupidity."

Pressing their foreheads together, he sighed. "You were taken from me twice, Sirius, and I know why, but I am not going to leave you alone. Do you understand? I am not going to be taken from you. I won't let it happen. I don't care if I have to make another Philospher's Stone, I am not going to leave you."

Kissing Sirius chastely, he rested his head on the other man's chest, running his fingers through the long black strands. "If you'll have it, I'm we are going to die minutes apart in each other arms like a very bad romance novel. Got it? And yes, we can go upstairs to the common room. I don't think either of us needs more time with other people. Just you and me, okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:32 pm
Sirius chuckled lightly and nodded.

"No more romance novels for you Remus," he muttered "They've corrupted your mind." He sighed and let his head drop so his lips were brushing Remus' hair as he spoke.

"Funny...I don't really want to move now...Not that I can with you wrapped around me like this..."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:39 pm
Remus smiled, leaning further into Sirius' chest, playing with the black strands of his hair. "That's fine, I don't really feel like moving much so you can just stay there. Unless you'd rather we continued this upstairs," Remus pulled back slightly and pulled Sirius down for a quick heated kiss. "I feel much better. Another random fact about werewolves, we heal quickly, and we have high stamina as you already know."

(Seriously now. I must be off. I can't just pay attention to my RP boyfriend. The real life one needs attention too. Night, HK. Give Luny my regards. I got the 1000 post! Sweet! *does a little dance*)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:55 pm
He sneered at Hermoine, and after watching Tonks with slight interest, he obeyed her wishes and reluctantly went back to the slytherin table. "Everywhere I go I'm alone," he muttered to himself. 'Oh don't be so pathetic," a random person commented. "Shut up," he grumbled. He put his head in his hands and wondered why he was always so complicated. He blamed it on his father, but he knew it was all his fault. He was enough of a jerk without his father's help and with that he delved into random memories of past taunts and bursts of inconcideracy for others. Yes, even though sometimes it were a heavy load to bear, he could find enjoyable moments in his cruelty.  

Orgazmic Coffdrop

Dapper Conversationalist

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:24 pm
Kathryn looked at at Harry with what would be a very irritated face.

"Jesus Christ, took your time," She said airily as he took his seat. "I had thought something happened to Remus or Sirius,". Propping her head in her hands she closed her eyes and sighed deeply.

"So where are they? Hospital?" She asked, jumping to conclusions.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:28 am
Harry shook his head, stealing a piece of bacon from Hermione's plate before she could stab him with her fork. "No, they got romantic on me so I fled in terror," he replied with a smirk. "Not really, but they're still outside if you want to talk to them."

He glanced at Tonks for a moment, contemplating her new appearance. "You look like Sirius," he said after a moment.

((Yeah...now...to work I do...stupid Sbarros...I hates it.))  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Mint Thimble

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:04 am
((I'm back! xD))
Luna turned her gaze onto Harry after examining Tonks' appearance. "Hello, Harry... But when you say Sirius, you do mean Stubby Boardman, ex-lead singer of the Hobbgoblins, don't you?"
((Yes, I'm a geek and I actually remembered that somehow. xD))

Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games