Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

markson58

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:24 pm
I'm markson, I'm just joining this guild, and I'm just here to say hello! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:29 pm
-`, heart ,´-

Welcome to the guild ^.^
although Hello aint much to say sweatdrop

Hope to see you around in the topics! heart

-`, heart ,´-

Milliani

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:51 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:31 pm
Hello, Everyone!

I'm Blueberry Toast... eek Ah... yeah.. Sorry that was a little obvious. ninja I tend to be a little wierd.. quiet... random. gonk B-But! Y-You will get used it! whee sweatdrop I hope....

A-Anyway! sweatdrop I hope that I can be of help! And I hope to get to know my fellow guildies. blaugh heart

Blueberry Toast

seng1985

Brainy Bookworm

1,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:02 am
Hi everyone!

I'm Wong Tai. You can call me Wong or you can call me Tai. Both also can Wong Tai. Been in this guild awhile. Quite fun. Participating in the Gaia Random Gold Giveaway in this guild. Got lucky after several few pages attempts. razz

Just wanna say, thanks for inviting me to this wonderful guild. It's Simply Amazing. Cheers cheese_whine  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:48 pm
My name is Dominik Hellfritzsch (last name is spoken like 'Hellfridge') and I'm 16 years old.
Most people call me:
Freak
F-san
Hellfridge
or Domi
so call me the name you like best.

I'm from germany, from a small town called Meckenheim...
Uhm.... and... *phew* @.@ I like music (wow.. exotic) especially from japan (rock/pop/hip hop whatever... JAPANESE XD)....
I share much time with my friends and my girlfriend and stuff, but I share time with my PC as well =D#

SO uhm.. I guess that fits for the moment =D  

FreakNo1

Milliani

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:00 pm
-`, heart ,´-

Big Welcome to the 3 of you ^.^
hope you will enjoy the place!

-`, heart ,´-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:11 pm
hi im not that wealthy but ill do fine ill make copmotitions and donate if i can biggrin  

GEMOBOY1

Amanda_Firaga

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:42 pm
I'm Amanda, and i joined Gaia late last month....still trying to get the hang of it, but I think I'm doing ok...trying to figure out what I want to do with my avi....thinking demonic or something like that....any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:13 pm
-`, heart ,´-

Welcome to Gaia and the guild ^.^
Well there is a fjew "Main" types of dressing, like.
Emo, Angelic, Demonic and Fairy.
Then we got Cute, Cool, Wierd, "love pets style" and "over dressed so you cant see the Person"...
anyhow.. try use your favorit colors and combine them with a subjekt and go for that ^.^

-`, heart ,´-

Milliani

machino34

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:44 pm
Hey im machino34 and i say u guys are the best. everybody helps everybody and everyone gets along. i just started wednsday so i know some stuff, but not much.

thx for letting me into this guild! biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
machino34  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:03 pm
Heya. I'm Nanie, I'm new and I didn't notice this forum lol. I posted a poem first ><; sorry. Anyway (as if that was a big deal)

I generally like to joke around and have a great time!
I sometimes alter some photos to make them funny or interesting, but that's usually on request and spur of the moment wanting out of boredom ^_^

... Or we're talking about a topic I just need visual aid on. ><;

Anyway, I am a real good source to vent to.
If anyone needs any guidance or someone to just plain listen, I'm always here for you ^_^

With that said... RAWR, Let's have some fun!! (my profile shows my personality. I'm a strange one lmao!)  

NanieIsBack

Rakoo-un

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:34 pm
Well, I'm Rakoo-un. My other accounts are Himekahori and Natima (my main).

I'm a girl behind a male avatar. Lol I had actually stole this account from my little brother who doesn't go on Gaiaonline. So, yeah.

Good times. dramallama

Thanks for letting me in the Guild. If anyone would like to my AIM is HimeKahoi2i and my YM (goes for MSN too because they are compatible now) is Kahoi2i. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:31 pm
Hi Im Delainey and well Im new obviously. I love to play Kingdom Hearts!!!  

Harry_J_Potter_Lover

Milliani

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:47 pm
-`, heart ,´-

Welcome to the 4 of you ^.^
Im sure you will enjoy this guild!

-`, heart ,´-

Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games