Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Blank Face

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:13 pm
Hello im Kyzak originally known as Kai Takahashi, im new to this guild but i have drawn for a while now. im not all that good but im pretty good. i like to draw manga anime and anything of that sort (chibis, shouen, etc.) if you could give me any tips on how to draw manga then pm me pls im really trying to make my very own manga so giving me tips would help alot.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:44 am
Ello everyone, I'm Hime-no-Chi, originally known as BembemG
you may call me Chi, Bem, or Bemmy.
I've been drawing badly since I was 5 (you can't blame me for that) but I think I started getting better and now I don't cringe when I finish drawing just last year when I tested out a new drawing style.
Currently a sophomore, struggling with a couple of subjects but surviving with anime-crazed friends and a Gaian social life.
I draw anime styled with a hint of realism but I don't really know how to color... The latter being from lack of experience AND resources. I took art classes 2 years ago and I haven't drawn realism or still life since then.
I love to draw, read, watch anime, hang out with friends, and strangely enough learn Japanese (even if I'm in the Philippines)
I don't like how my digital tablet drawn arts turn out but I just love my traditional art. Sadly I didn't bother to buy a scanner since my 2 years worth of savings was spent on my tablet and I promised myself I wouldn't take money out of my bank account.
My parent's aren't really interested in my drawing capabilities because of my high grades and IQ (taken from millions of testing things at school) but I want to get better, no matter what others say. I'd love tips and reviews/critiques on my arts please. View them here even if it's just a few. I'll try to have my friend scan some of my traditional arts when she comes back from her home province all the way in Mindanao.
So I guess that's it... Oh yea! Still looking for a mentor. That's all 3nodding  

Hime-no-Chi

v delectat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:42 pm
Hello, name's Caelestis.
I've been drawing since forever, urr, not very well when I was a little kid, but I'm doing moderately ok now.
I'd like to improve.
Urm, I like to read and have staring contests with my cat, Neo.
I also enjoy anime, but much rather read manga instead.
Here's the link for my gallery thing: Yeah!
And I am usually a very profane person.
Cool!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:54 pm

welcome to the guild everyone smile ~

tirbutt
Crew

Sparkling Sentai

ll-LovelyInsanity-ll

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:24 pm
Guten Abend! ^^

Hello all I'm LovelyInsanity, You may call me Lovely if you wish. I have been on gaia for about 4 years (although this is my new account) and I've been doing art since I was little. I've always wanted to try teaching people how to draw so I decided to join the guild. I love anime and Tim Burton style cartooning as well as other odd styles. Its a pleasure to meet you all and I can't wait to see everyone's art. ♥

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:25 am
Hello everyone!

My name is Danielle, I've been a member of Gaia online for 3 years now. I've wanted to be an artist ever since childhood, and that is my goal in life. Right now I am 15 and studying how to draw surrealism...So far, I'm not very good, but trying my hardest to improve. My inspiration to be an artist came from my old childhood friend Erica, who was quite a few years older than I, and a brilliant sketch artist (for her age, at least) When I moved away, I was constantly reminded of her through my drawings and writings, so I still carry on that tradition today. Every time I draw or write something, I think of her and smile.

If you are curious as to how it is I draw, please check out my deviant art page. (The link is in the sig) Any constructive criticism you can give me is ALWAYS appreciated. ;]  

Xx-Semi Sweet-xX

James Ophiuchus

10,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:38 pm
Hi everyone my name is Anthony-James but you can call me James for short smile
This is my first posting at a guild so please bare with me.
I was honored you let me join this guild so thanx xd
I do a variety of arts and crafts. Some of things I do are draw abstract pics, photography, making candles, making soap, making baskets, making things out of polymer clay,and mosiac. I know there's more but I can't think right now. sweatdrop lol
I'm 22 and want to go to school to become a pastry chef but some medical problems right now are preventing that from happening at the moment.

You can see some of my art in my journal, on devianart my name under that site is james-ophiuchus, or at my site www.relaxingmoodsndesigns.artworkfolio.com
Any comments or criticism is welcomed thanx again xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:57 pm
b-bunny14! I am 13 and i love to paint and sketch. I have a comic book called "the many adventures of skipper the overweight bunny" and I have a huge huge passion for art. When i critique I try to tell them exactly what is up with the image and tell them every good thing i see and when i get critiqued i listen and try and see the image from their point of view so i can see what they mean. Thank you for letting me join!

Deviantart!  

Ophelia_Elaine_Rose

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

DarkenedSoulReaper1

1,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:25 pm
ninja ninja Hey there I'm DarkenedSoulReaper1, Call me DarkSoul for short. I draw tons of stuff, I am self taught and need help because I can't draw symmetrically >.<. I don't have any current samples at the moment on Deviant,but some good examples are these. Granit you might see this one float around teh Internet, trust me it is most recent to my gallery. Plus it took me about 4 weeks to finish. Drayfrjg click image link to see. Umm I want you to understand that I work better with things like Designs,and Patterns over People,and Creatures. I would love to work on my symmetry,my people,and my creatures better. Hopefully you guys can help me....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:00 pm
=) Well hallo thar :3

lol hello~♪ ^_^ I am Luna Kitsune Kasumi, Luna, or Kasumi will do. ^_^ I have many names =o so lets just go with the gaiaonline one haha. Anyways I am in my first year of college, fresh from high school. I am 18, my birthday is in March.

Personality: Too sum it up --> Honest, kind, caring, sweet, moody (I don't like to admit it.. but yeah xD), awesome, nice
Hobbies: Drawing, TV, Video Games, Reading, Writing
Main goal in life: To be a Vet.
things I would love to do, but probably won't: Be an Artist (any kind), Actor, Singer, Dancer... xD

Random Extra: Yes I am a girl xD and wanting/learning japanese biggrin
I know alittle bit of spanish to get by

I love anime :3 it is my anti drug among video games.
Animes I'm currently watching are: Naruto, D. Gray-man, Soul Eater and I think thats it. And I have a crap load I am wanting to watch xD
Type of video games I love: rpg, mmorpg, and fps.. and some fighting games too. And the games I'm playing are FF8, Golden Axe, Dissidia FF, and the mmo called Luna Online. And I think that is it.
I am a final fantasy nut xD but I'm not that nutty~
MMOs I have played are: Final Fantasy XI: Online, and I plan on playing 14<3 I have played World of Warcraft, and playing it again when the new exspansion comes out.

Other games: Diablo (will play this too next year XD), Starcraft (this too~), and Audition (maybe...i am on hiatus lol) =)
Aaah so many games! DX and not to mention animes +_+

Music: 'Almost' all, but I stay away from metal.

and well.. I don't think there is anything else... :3 OH! I play the flute and I am learning how to play the piano (electric/portable) <3

Random stuff: I have 2 brothers <3

Here is my DeviantART

Luna Kitsune Kasumi

4,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

RiRil

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:28 pm
Hey, I'm RiRil, you can just call me Ri.
I'm Canadian, 14 (turning 15 on January), and there's nothing I like better than to draw. My specialty is people and clothes, and though I work mostly with pencil I like to use inks and watercolors as well. Nice to meet y'all.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:40 pm
Hi I'm Misora. There is no limits for drawing with me I'm open to any type of drawing (except nude drawings n such).

I am an Asian/Hispanic/American and I'm 16 going on 17 in January

I'm shy so yea...

My favorite colors are pink and blue. I'm into lolita and i like to listen to ali project - AZU. I like anime. I LOVE to play video games like god of war and devil may cry. I'm in college working on my associates degree and hoping to become a nuclear medicine technologist so I'm pre-med.

My hobbies are drawing, singing, and hanging out with friends.

misora yoru

6,450 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Pusher 50

Aquara_angel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:51 pm
Hi there, I'm Alicia Archer. I'm seventeen years old and I've only been drawing a fairly small amount of time. I live in Henderson, Nevada (about a mile from Las Vegas). I love to meet new people and talk smile I'm also looking for a mentor *cute puppy-dog eyes* want to help?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:31 pm
heya, pathos here. i love to draw and help others improve, it helps me improve in the process! i generally hang out in the picture post or the art freebies when i am on gaia. been on here since 2003, but i come and go >.>  

Pathos

Eloquent Werewolf

Jekkl

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:46 am
Super Duper...

User Image
Hullo people! C:

Please call me Chuu my rl Name is Destiny but I prefer Chuu.
Im in Florida my city is classifed.
My age is no tell.
I love kawaii things and loli*pop!*s : D
I draw chibi but in work in realism too.

User Image

Kawaii Desu!!!

Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games