Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:13 pm
Christmas is coming...

My grandparents are at my house...

The floor around the Christmas tree has never looked so packed before...

Patience is killing me.

I actually found one of my Christmas Presents on accident. It's the Voldemort Returns Messenger Bag.

And yes, it was an accident.

My idiotic father hid my present in a big black trashbag with my mom's presents in a different big black trashbag right next to it. So I had to figure out which one had her presents in it...

I opened the wrong one first and saw a black bag and started to push it open before I realized "CRAP! It's from Hot Topic!" and then saw the flash of blue and felt the bag. I jumped back and squeaked before tying the bag back up and shoving it back into it's hiding spot.

Ten minutes later my dad called and was like "DO NOT GET YOUR MOTHER'S PRESENTS YET!!" My response: "Too late, but never fear, I saw the Hot Topic bag and stopped---so what'd ya get me dad? Is it a new pair of pants? Or boots? Or what?"

So far so good, I figure there's only a few days left, I can keep up the lie of having no earthly idea what was in that bag and act surprised on Christmas.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:08 pm
I truly, truly hate you HK. I really do.

Christmas is like every other day, it's boring, just like my birthday. My Christmas tree is a midget. Want to know what I'm getting?

From my Grandma:
Socks.
Clothes I don't even want, but i need them because nothing fits me.
House DVD (This was my doing, I left extreme major hints that I loved this show, and she loves it aswell so she got it)

From my parents:
3 books. Stickmen, Bunny suicides, Return of the Bunny suicides.

Those are the only relatives who care. The rest are dead... Or in England... Or dead in England.

By the way HK, I don't hate you, just extremely extremely jealous of your super rich loving family  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 10:45 pm
Had early Christmas (because by mother's side of the family is completely Christian) so I got to open gifts from my mother, Step-father, grandmother and step-grandfather (do you see the trend on my mother's side of the family?).

Mom (and my step-father) got my a burgandy bag for dragging my s**t up to Chicago, shirts, two pairs of jeans, two pairs of pajamas (yep, she bought me sleep wear. I sleep in boxers people.), a watch, and a iPod which we have to return because it's a piece of s**t.

My grandmother and step-grandfather got me more pajamas. Of course, later I heard them talking about me behind my back so that all but made up for the pajamas.

I am now up in Chicago (actually, St. Charles) for Chanukah. Because my Father is MIA, I am staying with my grandparents. My grandfather remarried after his first wife died twenty years ago so she's my grandmother. Not to mention, my father is really adopted so I'm not related to any of these people but whatever. His biological mother is a complete nut and his father is a hermit. I have no idea what I'm going to get. Most likely money for my laptop and some more clothes, maybe some gift cards. Which are always good. I'll keep you posted.

My best friend, Ahro got my a gift card for Books-A-Million so...that was the best gift I've gotten so far. Okay. I think I'm done for now. I'll let Rae enlighten you about what he got for Christmas.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 12:21 am
If it weren't for your extremely ******** up and confusing family, I'd hate you too.

*steals your presents and runs away Grinch style*

God I hated that movie.  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:46 pm
See, the last few Birthdays and Holiday seasons have been really crappy for us because Mom or Dad kept getting something, doing something, or getting laid off from something so they were extremely careful.

To the point where one year I got a thermos for Christmas.

I have no need for a bloody thermos...

So this year the grandparents are down, and my parents have finally realized "You know what, we have perfect credit...and we haven't really gone out and bought a new motorcycle/house or started a new company and neither one of us has gotten laid off this year--sure we had to get a new car when we totaled the Honda--but we had to get a new car anyways! Let's make this Christmas a good one for once!"

I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that one of those pretty presents under the tree is a Laptop...

So don't hate me! I love you! heart

If not, I've got some money stored away and my computer sounds like a Yeti, I'll go buy myself a new one.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:45 am
I did have 4 dollars... Then I bought a necklace.

Now I have 40 bucks because my Aunt appeared from no-where and gave my mum money, told her that their dad was hanging at her house and buggered off.

I've never met my Grandad (My Aunt and my Mums' dad) But I already hate him. When my mum was pregnant with me her parents broke up (Gah, I only brought pain into her life and I haven't even been born yet) Mum sided with her mum (Now known as Nan) because in the break-up Nan had to sell the house and get the furniture out, sort the divorce papers, but she was retarded so my Mum sided with her to help out whereas my Aunt did ******** all and just lived life, therefore her dad (Grandpa) now favours my Aunt, and has been visiting them for years, contacting their family etc without our knowledge. They live just around the corner, it wouldn't do my Grandad a great deal of trouble to effing drop by.

I just re-read all that and I just realised I should have worded that better...  

Lunar_Blade

Percival Ignatius Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:02 am
I figured that I might as well share my Christmas thus far. Ty's parents had early Christmas, as you've heard and his mother called my parents to let them know that I was going to Chicago on Tuesday so if they had gifts for me to bring them over to the house on Saturday.

Well, my mother showed up at nine o'clock at night much to my surprise with an envelope. She had gone out and gotten it herself. I got fifty dollars from her. Nothing from my father, of course. She tried to get me to come home and Ty's grandparents learned that I was staying in the house and paying fifty dollars a week for rent.

Let it be known that his grandparents had no idea about us because they are the type of people that, unlike my father, won't call you a f** to your face, wouldn't send you an invite at the next family get together either. I almost prefer my father's way.

So, Mom finally left, after telling me that though she doesn't support my lifestyle, she still loves me and wants me to come home. Now, we're up in Chicago and residing in the basement of his father's parents house, which is probably better than two of the guest rooms. It's easier to share a bed when all you have to do is cross the room and make your own look slept in.

Beyond that, his aunt [whom he hasn't seen in four years] demanded that he visit for a night so we stayed their Wednesday night. We wound up on the couch because they live in a two bedroom apartment in Vernon Hills. His cousin Robert just turned thirteen and we had to the pleasure of meeting his friends when we went to the bookstore and they came along.

It's nice being called a f** by a twelve-year-old kid named Junior, because you can shove him into snow piles and get away with it. Ty got a new winter coat, which is significantly warmer than the one he brought down. His aunt was kind enough to make it clear that she was happy with me being in his life. I have to say so far it was the best Christmas gift that I've gotten this year beyond anything that Ty's planning on getting for me for Hanaukah, which, in this family, ends up just being celebrated as a big family on night. Christmas Eve ironically since some of the family celebrate Christmas.

His family confuses me to no end, but they are enjoyable people who have not yet been told of the nature of my relationship with Ty. But, he wants to wait until the family get together because he doesn't want to have to tell everyone on this side of the family seperately.

Apparently, he's going to make an announcement with a megaphone.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:53 pm
My brain just 'sploded

I am so bored in the rp it's not funny... *cries out to Sev* Take me with you!  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:33 pm
*gets image of Ty randomly jumping up on a table with a megaphone and shouting over a very large group of people that he's gay and madly in love with the man every one has been lead to believe is his friend*

... ... ...

rofl rofl rofl

I want pictures!

No, but seriously, that's great that his Aunt is happy with you two--you guys seriously, I haven't even met you guys in real life and it's obvious that you guys really do deserve each other.

As for Junior...*rolls eyes* Idiot

So your mom basically paid your rent for a week, nice--but she's still an idiot. Don't even get me started on your father. I have no tolerance for people like him, and unfortunately there are people who have suffered my wrath because they were like him.

And Luny...*pats* just run to the common room.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:31 pm
*tackles everyone in the vacinity*

I lose my mind near lunchtime...

"My toes are cold!"  

Lunar_Blade

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:40 pm
Haha! I posted the 1000 post!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 6:45 am
Congrats Luny. Happy Festivus everyone. ^_^  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Soul of The Wind

Assimilated Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:02 am
I was going to complain about Christmas...than my mom gave me cheesecake so I completely forgot what I was about to type. So..instead...

Happy Christmas everyone

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 6:26 pm
*dances like an idiot with Sirius Black's wand and a time turner*

I'm happy, never been happier!

I also got a nifty Fantasy Encyclopedia. Which is naturally my favorite gift.

Though the wand is really really nifty.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:31 pm
Wands are always nifty gifts. ^_^ I have my own wand. 13 inches, holly from Alivan's...  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games