Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:06 pm
Ketsueki hugs her "I know you couldn't protect me, its ok its not your fault shhhhh, please dont scream it is his time...to part from this world, Hitomi I want you to have something" He takes off his necklace and puts it around her neck while kissing her "This...is the contract...that binds me to you, that gets Kira out of you, that gets Ijin out of me... this is the contract of a poor man who made a mistake a long time ago, this is my reslove, this is my sultion my body wouldn't live past 25..but know I can"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:32 pm
Ankuko placed his hand on her shoulder now his human form. "I have limited time left but I came to say goodbye...please don't worry about me Hitomi"  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:03 pm
"Heh, I dont have much time either..one last drink my friend?" Ketsueki says throwing a bottle at Ankuko  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:07 pm
Ankuko caught the bottle ans drank slowly from it. "Of course"  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:08 pm
"Heh, so have you gained you eyes like I have?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:17 pm
Ankuko peeled bandages from his eyes and smiled "I guess I have"  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:21 pm
"you have...ugly eyes....."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:34 pm
Ankuko smirks "They sent me in a dead body...OH COME ON CAN I HAVE MY OWN BODY NOW!?"  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:36 pm
"hahahahahha..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:43 pm
The Ankuko there disappears in a flash of white light and the real one reappears. "What are you laughing at Ketsueki?" stare  

Ashyr Black

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:46 pm
(lol I hope she comes and checks this one we can finsh this in a fale swoop O.o) "You my friend" Ketsueki laughs smiling  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:44 pm
"What did I do?"  

Ashyr Black

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:46 pm
Hitomi looked at him confused frowning "so your going to become a part of me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:41 pm
"I will still be able to hold you, and protect you, I'll be in the same form Kagejouten, I know you didn't want this...I'm sorry but this is the only way I can keep my promise to always be with you and protect you no matter what" Ketsueki says to Hitomi looking at her finally able to see her clear but sad because of her face  

ketsuekiookami

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:31 pm
Ankuko looked down at Hitomi and smiled. "Ketsueki...I have a plan"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items