Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:51 pm
((Sorry I haven't posted.Ah~! Looks like we have some more RP players~!))

Yuzu went up to the roof."What the hell is going on?"She looked down."Hmph...This school is strange."She leaned over to fair and fell off."HOLY SHIZ!"She grabbed the railing."Oh god..."She was looking down.She put her free habd on her forehead and smiled."Phew..."She tried to pull herself up."I'm...starting to feel drowsy..."She blinked hard."Ugh...."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:10 am
Jubei crept out of school and looked up. She saw Yuzu nearly falling off the roof so she made a water carpet on the ground. It was puffy because she used a lot of water. "Are you alright?" She shouted  

XStarlight_DustX

The Demon of Heaven

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:43 pm
Demon, still flying above the school, spots a girl hanging over the school railing. Demon starts to fly toward her, "I'm coming, just hang on."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:35 pm
Rayn Took off into the sky and towards the beam of evil energy as his form began to disapear. As he flew threw the portal he felt as though his powers were being stripped from him as he lost his wings. He began spiraling out of control towards the firey ground. He hit the ground with a large thud and was knocked unconsiouse.

Two hours later...

Rayn awoke to find his sword was gone and he was chained to a wall.  

Rayn of the Twilight

InnocentXxOne21

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:09 am
Where the Hell Am I? Rayn Wondered Who put me here Rayn kept asking the same questions until someone showed up at the cell door  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:01 am
Name: Sadie
Dislikes: liars,and jerks
Powers: can speak to animals, can shape shift into a white tiger
Bio: Can talk to animals and can control plants of all sorts.

Normal Self:
http://www.anime.com/Fruits_Basket/images/01small.jpg

White Tiger:
http://indahrephi.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/1235_white-baby-tiger.jpg  

CloudyFlower_Petal

Smol Demon

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:57 pm
Name: Kyle
Powers: the ability to dodge almost everything, also wearing 2 rings that looks like this picture, those rings can turn into guns but only with Kyle's energy.
look: http://mitchelldyer.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/gunslinger.jpg
personality: makes a joke about everything, does not take anything serusly unless it has something to do with those who are dear to him.

storyline: everthing is being kept as a secret from kyle, a new student in school, lives with his older sister in a small apartment nearby, he doesnt know anything about all these special people, it is if his memory was erased everytime he has found out anything different about the world he lives in. and now finally everything is going to be changed once Kyle stepped into the school.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:47 pm
name: Janisia
powers: is a fox spirit and has power over fire water and air learning the ability over earth (soo much like avatar but i like the powers) she can fly and she looks like my avi... wen and were do i start  

Jays Insanity

Beloved Hunter

10,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

master lubin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:32 am
tfgfgfgfgfgftgfgftrttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiudfuahfuheuhfhuhfuasuudhfufhjhfdhiufojdsihfdstjhjksdhtgjkefhi7ugrejthndmfhnfkdiktmriojtirjinkfkngkknak;dgpgggott9rejorr talk2hand razz eek heart blaugh 3nodding sweatdrop stressed wink evil twisted 4laugh rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:02 pm
Name: Noka
Dislikes: Nothing
Powers: Can control minds, can transform into stuff
Bio: She is very shy.
Picture:User Image  

TurquiseTest

3,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TurquiseTest

3,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:07 pm
Noka walked through the cellar.. ..... She walked more and saw a person chained to a wall. She turned into a bat and flew to her.
"Hello? Who are you, and why are you chained to this wall? I think this sword is yours."
Noka pushed the sword she found to her.
"Want me to help you get out of those chains?"

(edit)
((1000 poster! <3))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:43 pm
Name: Elias
Race: Human
Grade: 10th
Powers: Can use shadows for different things, anything from a shield to an attack.
Appearance: He wears a black HIM shirt, and black Volcom shirt, jeans, black shoes, and glasses. He has long blond hair, and green eyes.
Bio: A new kid in the school. He is sort of confused, because he gained his powers very recently. He had been walking home from school one night, when a mysterious figure came from the shadows and bit his right hand. He said, "You shall make an interesting minion." The next morning Elias found himself in his bed with no memory of returning home. He found an odd black circle in the center of his palm. He discovered this was the best way to hide his powers. He hopes this school excepts him.  

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:58 pm
Elias got his schedule not sure where to go. He Cried out in frustration, "AAAAAARRRRGGGHHH! I have no idea what to do!!!" His voice echoing down the hall.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:20 pm
Elias calmed down and just sat down, waiting for anyone to walk by and help him to his first block- Power Training.  

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:06 pm
Elias finally gave up waiting and walked around, when eventually found the class.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff