Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BUGSY 1979

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:24 pm
Sup yo.

I am Bugsy, and this is my first Gaia experience. I have a World eaters army which is unpainted. I love Vindicators and I am about to collect a totally converted Ordo Xenos Deathwatch army.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:05 pm
Hey, i'm Angel (or Exark, my actually online handle), i'm getting into WH 40k with the Space Marines and terminators = awesome  

-xAngel of Redemptionx-

Bassios

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:44 pm
User Image

Hey guys, I'm Bass20XX. Please just call me Bass, it saves a lot of time. biggrin

I've been playing Warhammer for at least 10 years, on and off. I've got 4 armies currently:

• Tyranids (Somewhere near 1,500 points)
  • Black Templar Space Marines (Again, something near 1,500 points)
  • Lizardmen (500 points, only just started)
  • Orcs (Fantasy, 500-ish points, from the old starter box)

I will eventually post pictures of my armies, but for now, here's one of my Saurus warrior regiments

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:20 pm
Sorry, I don't have a picture of my army right now, but I'm a Chaos/Necron player (meaning i have two Opposing armies) I use them in battles alternating between the two.  

x-EternalAnguish-x

Roven

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:47 am
Hello smile Roven here, nice to meet you all!

I used to play ages ago and have just gotten back into it again, working on my own space marine chapter, as well as a small ork army and 3 1000 pt. Tyranid forces.

Will post pics when they are finished.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:52 am
Hey everyone, i'm Lunar and i've been playing 40K for about a month now. I love playing with a Witch Hunters army, the imagery drives me towards the army itself. So far i've only got a Canoness, 2 sqauds of Sisters of Battle and a rhino that hasn't been finished.

I'm gonna add more when i next get paid, but for now this is it.  

Lunar Okami Rose

TrueAngelDj

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:20 am
hi am ben good at counter strike and some stragey in building games with soliders

And i dont a online account so tell me  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:25 pm
Hi, I'm new here. I play Space Marines with a very heavy emphasis on mounted assaults. Looking forward to meeting everyone here.  

Brother Kaleb

Sionnach Chroi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:32 pm
This one is Currently Cheza from wolf's rain if some one knows it. Thay may also call this one Ceres if they choose. This one is adepta sororitas!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:57 am
Hey all,

This trooper is big fan of IG, an avid fluff writer, and a Game Master. Planning to run an IG campaign here. Also, people say that my minis are pretty well painted.

Emprah protects!  

Dalen_Talas

4v3nG3r

Dapper Genius

3,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:46 pm
I'm Blaq Pariah, please call me Blaq. I play Necrons, I've been playing for close to 4 months now. I got pulled into the game so fast that in 4 days I had close 1400 pts of Necrons. I'm currently painting them a nice Tentacle Pink, Chainmail, and Blood Red style; I'll have pictures up soon. I have learned alot about the army in the last 4 months. I also look forward to doing a re-inactment of the purging of the Sister's of Battle Sanctuary 101.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:24 pm
The names Pyrodic Pain I plan on keeping this short. The armies I use are Chaos and Space Marines (both 40k) small army, working on size, need place to play for tactics and will take into consideration any advice for the two factions. Also if any one is selling standard Chaos units I'm looking.  

Randy the protector

Sammy Farha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:15 pm
Hello all, my name is Finlay and I have been play 40k for about five years. At one point and time I have tried to make one of every army (I cant help my self, a new codex comes out and I want that army). I do have a Black Templar army, a Imperial Guard army and a Tau army (Which I have never played with.) Also I have been hankering to start a Dark Eldar army, but thats a work in progress. I am also working on a Night Goblin Fantasy army but....s**t...it needs alot of goblins.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:12 am
Hi, i've been around for a little while now.
I normally doesn't play 40K or Fantasy, but i buy models, often for converting them into fitting miniatures for my Own Game, which was originally inspired by the Original Space Hulk, its Expansions Genestealer, and Deathwing, and the game Advanced Space Crusade added even further to this inspiration.

I intend to make my Game Rules so that one can use virtually ANY 25-28mm Miniature to it ......... more or less.  

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

Katrinn Von Bach

Fuzzy Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:00 pm
I'm Katrinn [ not really - only my OC's name ]. I don't exactly play but for about three years now a friend of mine has been trying to get me to play. Not until recently have I fell in to his brain wash. Once I earn enough I might go play Imperial. For now I'll just help my friend paint his miniatures. I think he's got me addicted to painting x_x...  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff