Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Beloved Romantic

15,800 Points
  • Potion Disaster 50
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:32 pm

Collowrath
TeaDidikai
Celeblin Galadeneryn
TeaDidikai
Unless I missed a memo, my culture didn't survive numerous attempts at genocide in order to have some snot nosed little Wanna Be Godhi tell me I can't worship as I was taught and that he's entitled to everything that is sacred.
I want to throw him off a ********> cliff.
Now now... that isn't an option.

Ares disagrees.
Vidarr concurs.

Poe: Eirikir.
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:41 pm

Celeblin Galadeneryn

Poe: Eirikir.

Sounds vaguely familiar.

Recursive Paradox

Wrath of Ezekiel

5,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:57 pm

Just because I have five kilograms free in my ONE suitcase, doesn't mean you're allowed to fill it up without my permission. I'm sorry, but I want to go shopping for myself. You guys have had those dresses for so long, why not just airmail across the bloody ocean.

Seriously, my stuff that I buy for myself and my sister takes priority. If it goes over the limit, sorry, but I'm Fedexing the extras. stare
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:05 pm

Life is suck.

Bastemhet

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:41 pm

You know how I like spending my day? AT THE HOSPITAL.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:59 pm

maenad nuri

8(

I ended up taking my Tadeus to emergency care. He had a ruptured abscess. 8(

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:34 pm

Deoridhe
maenad nuri

8(

I ended up taking my Tadeus to emergency care. He had a ruptured abscess. 8(

Davit had a seizure. His bs must have been really low. First time he's had one with me around. It's really ******** scary.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:14 pm

maenad nuri
Davit had a seizure. His bs must have been really low. First time he's had one with me around. It's really ******** scary.

Oh, darling, I am so sorry. Is he ok?

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:21 pm

Deoridhe
maenad nuri

Yeah, just worried about, well, everything.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:59 pm

maenad nuri
Deoridhe
maenad nuri

sad *hugs*

Adalyna

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:55 pm

maenad nuri
Deoridhe
maenad nuri

*hugs and pets*
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:17 pm

I ******** hate my bank.

Between my own lifetime of savings and money my parents put up, I had $20,000 for college.

When the stock market went to s**t, my parents pulled it out and put it into a CD. I had $15,000 then. Which I didn't know, because at the time it was under a conservatorship and I couldn't access it.

My mum and I went to the bank two weeks ago to get the conservatorship released. Which took a ridiculous amount of time.

We went to the bank a week ago to have the CD sold and the funds put into my checking account so I could transfer them to a high-interest savings account NOT with Wells Fargo.

My mum got a letter yesterday saying my $15,000 CD had been liquidated and the funds put in my account.

I checked my accounts after she called me about the letter. My account still has a $10,000 CD that we were TOLD was sold and the proceeds from it were put into my account last Monday. No activity on my checking account. No sign of the $15,000 CD my mum got a letter about.

So my bank somehow LOST a little under thirty percent of my lifetime savings and college money from my parents.

Must. Not. Kill. Anyone.

*headdesk*

Calixti

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:42 pm

Holy crap. If that were my bank, I would have put immediately a research request, a call to the operations center, and checking that all of the numbers lined up on everything. (sometimes wires get crossed). This probably would prompt the customer care group to do a followup as well.

That is NOT good at all.
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:44 pm

Holy crap, Kitty. You gotta press on this because it smells really fishy.

Speaking of finances I finally yanked my money outside of the area of my parents' control. The chances of my dad yanking my money out or freezing my accounts to prevent me from continuing my transition are not high but they are still present. So I only possess one joint account with my mom now, all the rest of my money is in my own accounts. And that one joint account will soon only have 50 dollars in it, minimizing the impact of it if he decides to try to screw me.

I won't put it past a man who, in response to a heartfelt letter trying to soften the blow of his child's transsexuality to him, responds with a cold, soulless bulleted list of ignorant criticisms, accusations of not getting a second opinion and not going to real doctors and an announcement that contact is cut off until further notice.

I really can't summarize my bitterness at my father acting like a PM-and-ignore-list opinion dropper and treating me like an employee who failed to complete a task properly instead of his child. One of the worst parts is I'm pretty sure he didn't even fully read the letter. Several of the criticisms he made were answered and addressed in the letter already. Had he actually read it, those criticisms would have been shown to be unwarranted or inapplicable.

I mean for ******** sake, he tried to blame my transsexuality on my IBS. Never ******** mind that I mentioned in the letter that my IBS started long after my dysphoria and that I theorized that my dysphoria triggered my irritable bowel syndrome through anxiety and stress. I'm just... I'm disgusted and angry and bitter and depressed and ugh... I don't even know. I'm still reeling from this and its been a month or two since I got his email.

I guess the question of whether my father is up to the task of actually acting like an adult, using his brain and treating his children with respect has been answered. Great job, dad. You really failed this time.

Recursive Paradox

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:56 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Sophie. Today was my birthday and my mom noticed me looking sad. She asked why and I told her I don't like my life. She asked why again and I admitted I hated living at home and living off of her and wished that I could be living on my own or in a dorm. She took that to mean I was entirely ungrateful for everything she does for me and stormed off. Wow. lol

Some parents fail. At this point you realize parents are also people, and might be stupid ones, even if they do help you monetarily. Maybe he will be more receptive later. In my own situation I can only hope.
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games