Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:25 pm
She raised a brow and walked over to him, crossing her arms and tilting her head a bit. "I am sorry, perhaps I was confused by your kissing me so often that you had wanted to date me. Which was nice, as I was entertaining the idea." She smiled. "Cause, if you and I were dating, then perhaps we could do something more than the occasional kiss." She teased. Once he set the Album down she glanced over at it, walking over to get a better look. She recognized Kazu, Sayuri and Able. Chika was new though. "Is this your mother?" She asked, pointing to the woman in the picture.

Neko gave Mukuro a flat look as she complained. Her tail swishes once and she sighed as Hiei gripped at his chest again. "Okay, that's enough of that. Time for a time out." She flicked her hand, porting Mukuro out of the room and into The Capital city. It wasnt terribly far, but enough to give them time to cool off.

Isuna blinked and looked at Neko. "She is so gunna kick your a** when she gets back."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:33 pm
" Sounds like you want to date me, so we should just date" He said with a shrug and playful smile as he went back to work. He pulled his arm back and looked toward her and the album. " Yeah, that's my mother Chika Koiyka. She never took the Meiure last name." Kazu explained and glanced to the side. " She was a very strong water goddess, she puts my power and Sayuri's power to shame. It was a shock when she died and turned into a pearl." Kazu said and laughed. " I'm also the ugly duck of the family. Everyone else looks like a models and then you got me. The mix breed."

Hiei chuckled and gripped his chest lightly. " She's had it coming, she gets mad she can take it up with us later." Hiei said and moved to lean back on his deck still sitting there and closing his eyes taking another deep breath. " I thought you said that drink would calm me down. I don't feel any different." Hiei said opening his tired eyes and looking at Isuna.

The fire demon probably needed food,water and proper sleep because the last few days he probably had been ignoring it. He moved rubbing his chest lightly and closed his eyes again.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:52 pm
Iaffrette smiled, laughing a bit. "I do not think you are the ugly duckling, Kazuhiro...but I may be biased." She moved and walked over to him, smiling slyly. "What with us dating and all." She grinned happily.

"Let's get you up and into bed or something Hot Stuff " Neko suggested, moving to help him stand.

Isuna smirked. "Give it time to work, but Nekos right. You'll fall asleep anyway once that stuff kicks in." She explained. "A hot meal and fluids should help once you make up though."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:07 am
Kazu blinked a bit, it took him a few minutes to process what just happened. This beautiful hellion actually wanted to date his ugly a**. He movedneubbing his eyes for a second to make sure he wasn’t asleep before he pulled Iaffrette into him. Moving he out a hand to her cheek to feel the warmth and have her one of those slow and passionate kisses he was famous for. “ I think I’m clean for life just like that. “ He said, maybe this girl was gonna be the cause of him getting clean and stay cleaning.

Hiei slowly moved standing up, he stumbled and swayed a few times but. Ktbkng mjcb. He moved slowly drawing bjs arm frkmNeko and touching his chest that was hurting again and. Kisses. “ i...guesss some sleep wont kill me. I’ll catvh up on work later tonight” he added going to move with Neko. “ Thank you Isuna, I’m sorry” he added at the end.Feel bad being such a hassle.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:52 am
Iaffrette smiled at his confused reaction and moved closer as he pulled her in, kissing him back happily. "Happy to be of service." She replied lowly, moving to kiss him again. He was opposite of her, cool and smooth about things. She enjoyed it, liked the coolness of his touch against the heat of her skin. Her skin prickeled a bit from it.

Isuna smiled and closed up her bag. "My pleasure. We should try and find you a way to manage all the stress though. Later, after you rest." She suggested.

Neko smirked. "Thanks Issy. I'm gunna port him to bed." She waved and held onto Hiei, porting to the bedroom and helping Hiei to the bed. "Get comfortable Hot Stuff."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:17 pm
Kazu shifted slightly and kept kissing her a few times,he was getting a little rough with his kisses, not to bad but it was easy to tell he wanted more than that, one hand on her hip gripping it and just enjoying the heat coming off her, it made him feel weird to his cold skin. He moved pulling away from her and took a few steps back and stared at her and rubbed his eyes a few time, He wasn't sure what he was seeing but he could see a flame in her chest. It had gotten brighter when they were making out. "I....uh." He wasnt sure how to word it but touched his chest. " I can see a flame here." He finally said.

Hiei looked at Isuna and shrugged. " You can kill me, that would deal with all the stress." He said quietly. Once back in the bedroom the fire demon moved sitting on the edge of the bed and slowly removed his boots and worked on removing the gear from his body as well before he stripped down into his boxers and a tank top and closed his eyes. He moved laying back on the bed and arched his leg. " You going to bring me some file work to do so I don't fall behind?" He asked.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:35 pm
Iaffrette leaned in as he pulled away, looking at him oddly as he backed away from her, a bit confused. Maybe she'd burned him? Her flame did flare up a bit. She moved to stand up straight and watched him. "Sorry, did I do something wrong?" She asked before he explained what he was seeing. She looked down at herself. "You can see my internal flame? Really? Well that is interesting. Have you always been able to see it?" She asked, looking back up at him.

All Hellions have them. It's what makes us different from Denizens, and its what Void creatures feed on when they attack us." She explained. "I guess you could say it's like our heart and soul all in one."

Neko moved, folding up the Tear gear and setting it aside. "Your suppose to be resting and getting caught up on sleep. If you sleep for atleast an hour, I'll bring you a few files." She tried to reason with him. "You can work on those while I find you some actual food."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:45 pm
Kazu stood there and touched his lips, yes they where a little red but nothing major. He shook his head and crossed his arms. “ I’ve never been able to see flames like that. I would of notice Jens...” he mumbled and reached out to touch her chest lightly. “ your flame is really pretty...like a honey brown Color...” he said staring at it. “....it makes me hungry and I don’t know why” He said taking a few steps away. “ and why am I just seeing it now?” He mumbled. He tilted his head looking at her. He shook his head. “ forget about it, it’s okay. I didn’t mean to pull away from you. Sorry” he said feeling like an idiot.

Hiei sighed and laid his head back on the bed. “ seriously, I’m okay I fell in tired. “ he shifted pulling the blanket halfway up on him and looked at her. “ tell you the truth, my chest has been hurting for a few days...” he said with a sigh.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:17 pm
She raised a brow. "That is a bit strange. As far as I know only void creatures can actually see flames. I can sense them, but I can not see them." She scratched at her horns a bit. "You are not a void creature though, so I'm not sure why you can see mine..."

A knock sounded from the door, interrupting Iaffrettes train of thought. "Does your sign not say closed?"

Neko looked at him, a tad worried. "That's not good. I wouldn't be surprised if you gave yourself a heart condition from all the stress." She moved, sitting on the edge of the bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:24 pm
Kazu moves rubbing his eyes again and shrugged. “ I wonder if there was something in those drugs from your father that did something to me. I took an awful lot” he mumbled. He sighed and shrugged. “ it’s probably nothing and let’s not worry about it...Maybe I just make you so hot and bother you shine so bright” he said trying to joke it off. He blinked and moved reaching for his Knucklebuster sword and walked toward the front.

“ The sign does say closed..” he mumbled and shrugged as he came around the corner. “ Meiure medical is closed. Shop won’t be up and running for a few days, please lea-“ Kazu froze in place and took a step back. He knew this person, this person was friends with his father. “ I’m sorry my store is closed, you’ll have to come back in a few days once I’m stocked and ready to run” he said trying to sound professional.

Hiei moved rolling to his side and gripped his chest before closing his eyes and shrugged. “ I don’t get heart problems, I get headaches. If it contuines to get worse I’ll speak to Kurama about it...” he said and touched his chest trying to lie to himself. The pain was pretty bad and he’d wake up and have a shower or a walk to. It wake up Neko.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:37 pm
Iaffrette watched as he grabbed his weapon and walked toward the door.

Outside the door was a woman with pale skin that seemed stretched tight over her bones. Her eyes were fully black, and two dragonfly like wings hung on her back. She gave a toothy smile, showing a mouth full of pointed teeth. "Ello, I'm looking for Able. Is he home? I've been looking all over for him. Come out, come out, where ever you are." She sang the last part, as if calling out to a friend playing hide and seek. Long fingers pressed against the door, waiting for Kazu to answer her.

Neko sighed and leaned down, kissing his head. "Just so you know, if this is a heart condition, sex could be the death of you. Just so you know." She explained. If he was gunna play tough guy, she was going to make sure he understood the consequences. "It also means you'll have to limit your training regiments, no odd jobs outside of paperwork at a desk..that sort of stuff."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:47 pm
Kazu shifted a little and handed the weapon off to Iaffrette and looked toward Ina. “ I’m sorry Ina, Able my father has passed away. About three weeks ago. If that’s everything you need you can leave now, please” He said and gripped the door looking st her. Ina always gave him the chills even as a young boy.” Of you could go please, I have a client..” he said looking over his shoulder.

Hiei sighed and held his hand his hand out and pointed at his phone he dropped on the ground. “ pass me the phone. I’ll contsct Kurama and see if he can come see me...” He said quietly and chuckled. “ Dearh during sex wouldn’t be the worst way to go” he said and glanced up at her with a sigh. “ I don’t want to be sick or have any issues. I can’t afford it” he mumbled, between work, and his fear that Neko could leave him if he couldn’t perform anymore for him. He sighed and gripped his head trying to stay calm. Stressing himself out.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:09 pm
Iaffrette took the knuckle buster and stashed it out of sight of the fae at the door. "What's a hell fae doing top side..." she muttered. The woman at the door was from Hell. A hellion Fae that lived in the Crypt of Eden. A gnarled twisted forest and swamp.

Ina blinked, her grin fading to a sad frown. "Dead...no. No no. Oh no...Able can't be dead..no...no no..." her pixie like voice shook slightly, her unnaturally long fingers curling as she wrapped her arms around herself and backed away from the door. "I will find him. Not dead. No no. Not dead." She pouted and sulked away. Wings buzzing as she jumped and flew off.

Iaffrette reached out, putting a hand on Kazus shoulder. "Are you alright? That woman was...odd." she pointed out.

Neko moved, picking the phone up and handing it to Hiei. She smirked as he joked about dieing during sex. "Hmm, there are worse ways to go I suppose, but I'd prefer you lived a long healthy life." She explained, rubbing his back gently. "If theres paperwork I can help with, I dont mind. Not like I havent been paying attention and reading over your shoulder all this time."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:23 pm
Kazu stared at Ina as she left and closed the door and moved locking the door up tight, the dead bolt, extra locks and so on. He shifted and looked back at her. " I think at one time she was lovers with my father. she's ******** creepy as hell and insane." Kazu said and looked at the door before reaching for his knife at his side and cutting his hand open. He moved using the blood to make a mark on the door. A ward spell to keep the Fae away.

He moved reaching for a roll of bandages and started to wrap his hand up and looked at her. " Anywhere....where we're we?" He asked with a smile looking at her. Part of him wanted to follow Ina but the other part of him...wanted to do other stuff.

Hiei shifted moving into her touch, he felt calmer with her rubbing his back. He shifted his free hand holding the phone and texting Kurama slowly. He dropped hs phone beside him after and closed his eyes with a shrug. " Mukuro is my right ******** hand, she should be helping me. Not stressing me out." He said and opened his eyes again, they didn't seem asbright crimson as they normally where...more dull.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:48 pm
Iaffrette shifted, tensing a bit as Kazu cut his own hand and warded the door. He probably noticed her flame flicker a bit, getting a bit more wild. In two strides she'd walked over to him and took his hand gently in hers before kissing him. Pulling away a bit she moved and kissed the cut on his hand, looking up at him after, waiting to see his reaction, her lips a bit red from his blood. "We were somewhere around here, I believe." She said lowly, her free hand on his waist.

Neko rubbed his back still, and nodded. "So, you got two hands, I can be the left." She suggested, leaning over to look at him and blinked. "Hot Stuff, you okay?"  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games