Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:56 pm

Ehhh, gattina, emotion_dealwithit
*clicks his tongue at Kat and winks*
Atta' donnaiolo
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:05 pm

Filmati. *Motions his head to the side in the direction where the filming is taking place.* Dolce Cosa is down dere at da filmati. emotion_eyebrow She's gonna be's contento ta sees yous. wink *He's always liked Kat. She's been a good friend to Pietrina.*

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:13 pm

"Well, well... Ain't you a sight for sore eyes, Frankie? wink " As much as she hated to admit it to herself, she had missed that arrogant Italian.

She turned back to Gio and nodded. "Filmati, huh? Guess I'll make my way back over there and see if I can find her. See you boys later." She gave the men a wave and made her way back towards the set.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:15 pm

*Now with Gattina gone, he gives Franco a nod and wanders off to find something to tie Antonio to the chair with.* emotion_dealwithit

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:26 pm

*Back at the set, she stood off to the side and glanced at the people milling around the refreshments. She thought she recognized some of them, but she had been gone so long it was a bit hard to remember. Pulling a clove out, she lit it and continued to observe."
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:39 pm

*Waves to Kat when she sees her.* KATANA! OVER HERE!! *She’s thrilled to see Katana, its been WAY too long and she hurries over to give her friend a HUGE hug. She laces her arm in Kat’s and walks her over to the chaise lounge chair she’s been sitting in so they can share.* YOU just missed an absolutely BRILLIANT performance by Ayami. BRILLIANT!! heart

She lets go of Kat and has a seat patting the space next to her to indicate Kat should sit right next to her.* Now have you gotten settled in? Have you been to see Sergio and Gunter yet? If you’ve already been to see your tiny trailer, don’t be concerned. You can stay up at Rosso Castello in a room there. The trailers here are completely pitiful. No bigger than a closet and I WILL NOT stand for such things! And you cannot POSSIBLY function with it. I’m not some kind of “roadie.” talk2hand

*Snaps a couple of times and one of the body guards approaches.* Get Katana and I a chilled bottle of Prosecco and two rosso goblets. *Leans over to Kat and pats her on the knee.* I’ve been into sparkling wine these days. I think I just like the bubbles. whee

Now, if you need me to show you around, I’d me MORE than happy to do so. You just SAY the word and we can take a long walk. I’ll introduce you to everyone and we can go to see Gunter and Sergio. They are both geniuses, you know. wink
*Prosecco delivered with an ice bucket on a pedestal and each lady is handed a glass. She takes a sip.* Now, you tell me…are you seeing anyone special these days or are you just playing the field. wink *Looks around at all the people there and leans over to her.* Maybe we should talk about that in a more private setting. ninja

ITS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!!!
4laugh

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:42 pm

User Image
*goes back over to Ayami to stand her back upright after she got stuck in a bow* sweatdrop

*looks around, confused, wondering where all the clapping, cheering, and roses were coming from confused As far as she could see, there was no one else around* confused

*while tempting to yell at Psy and her goons for interfering with the scene, at this point he just wants it over with* emotion_facepalm
We'll fix it in editing... stare

Oi! Vass! scream Just lead Miro off back into the woods and we'll consider this done.

Was that Tes? confused Wah... where did all these people come from all suddenly? gonk
*looks over to Ry to see why Mir's picking up so much outside interference and sees he's completely out*
Goddammit emotion_facepalm
User Image
*returns to Miro's side and takes her hand, giving her an innocent smile*
Don't worry. ^_^ I can take you all the way to the edge. Come.

*takes the blushing and bewildered cleric into the forest and off the set*

CUT!! scream ********' finally emotion_facepalm
Alright, people, we're done for the day!! scream
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:38 am

*Before even reaching the group of people by the director, he somehow managed to get himself distracted with watching the current scene being filmed. After hearing TES yell "CUT!!", he notices the crew packing up for the day, and others scattering about. He opts to head back to the concessions tables to grab a couple of sandwiches, a dessert bar and an apple, then tucks a couple bottles of water into his jacket pockets. Looking around, he heads off in the direction of the trailers. After locating his trailer, he goes inside for the night, studies the script some more, then gets rested up for his scene that's coming up tomorrow.* cool

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:25 pm

*She chuckled to herself at Psy's enthusiasm. Some things never change. Somehow during the barrage of questions, she found herself seated on a chaise and suddenly had a glass of wine in her hand.*

"I've missed you too, Psy, and I'll take you up on that tour here soon. And I found your red castle already...your husband and Frankie looked like they might be up to something, but then again, I 'didn't see nuttin' according to Gio." Laughing, she took a dip of her wine followed by a deep drag on the clove, exhaling and attempting to blow smoke rings.

Turning, she looked at her friend, noting how happy she looked. Marriage agreed with her, that's for sure. Grinning, she elbowed her gently, "You look good, Psy...how are the twins? I know you have at least a million pictures on your phone, so let's see your pride and joy. wink "
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:56 pm

*She whips out her iPhone and shows Kat picture after picture after picture of her children, the twins with Giovanni, all of them together. Gushing and as proud as can be.* You see THIS is Francesca all dressed up and on Alfonso’s lap. She’s got him right around her little finger! wink And THIS is Nico with the toy gun Alfonso got him trying to rob Francesca. lol *She tries not to giggle* Alfonso is very good with both of them. And Antonio has seen to it they are receiving the best education. Nico has a real gift with numbers. The boy knows how to pick stocks like nobody’s business. Its UNCANNY! Franco has probably made a ton of money based on the choices of a 4 year old. 3nodding

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:00 pm

"Why am I not surprised that Frankie listens to his nephew? biggrin " She stubbed out her clove and stood up. "Wanna go see my new ride? It's Italian. wink And I think I will take you up on staying at the castle. I'm sure a bedroom there is bigger than the trailer. :laugh:"
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:10 pm

I would LOVE to see your new ride. Especially if its Italian! wink *She hands her glass to one of the bodyguards standing there.* Dite a mio marito che ho fatto un giro di gioia con Gattina. emotion_eyebrow *She walks away with Katana to go have a little fun and show her around.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:18 pm

*sees the intern hesitantly approaching while he's scooping up Ryzan to take him some place more comfortable*

Ah... um... Mr. Tes? sweatdrop Y-Your sister is here sweatdrop

*stares blankly at him, glances over at the couch that's literally 3 feet away that both kat and Psy just got up from, then back at the intern*
... I see that emotion_eyebrow You here to tell me that the sky is blue as well? Why don't you just go and find someone's drink to ******** up, eh? talk2hand

*carries Ryzan off to their trailer*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:11 pm

Satisfied with her writing and glancing around to see that the llamas work was done. She opened a new portal and herded the pacas all together filing them back through the portal. Now to put the final touches on this and hope for the best. ninja She mumbles to herself as she closes the portal and flies back to the castle.

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:37 pm

THE NEXT DAY

*goes straight to wardrobe once arriving at the lot and has Misa bring him a steamer while he waits for them to retrieve his costume*
Feeling better today, Mr. Tes?
*grumbles, still not quite fully awake yet as he sips on his drink*
... can't tell if that's a yes or a no...
It's a "I'm not dead". Starting to regret changing the script for this scene to include sparring... stare Too early for that much moving around
*starts to stretch and then freezes midway*

s**t, did kat even get a script? emotion_facepalm

Ah... I think Jeremy said he would make sure she got one.
I guess that means "no" then.... stressed
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games