Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:21 pm
Grim looked at her in panic when he heard the gasp. But relaxed seeing her rub her stomach and smiled. " Really? Where did the baby get that. Neither of us has one.", he joked with his own smile. As he said that he did walk over to her and placed his own hand on hers as it was on her stomach.

Curson busted into laughter as she tried to wiggle out of his hold. So he tightened his grip on her so she couldn't get away. " If it isn't funny then why am I laughing?", he jokingly asked. To him it was clear why this was so funny and why he was enjoying it so much. Zeltion just rolled his eyes and walked over to them. Hitting Curson in the head with his staff he made Curson release her. " Are you okay Cameron?", he asked as he helped her up and over to the fire place to get warm up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:45 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She laughed hearing him joke. Now she watched his hand on hers before leaning up to peck his cheek."Mmm, and the baby is going to have it's uncles and aunt fawn over it..., she said and smiled. Only to frown and start to blink tears."Though, I wish my Mother could be here...", she whispered before she started to cry.

Cameron was growling at when her brother tighten his hold. Once Curson basically dropped her, she huffed a bit breathless. Of course she was cold from the snow that got into her dress. She let Zeltion help her up and sighed. Once in front of the fire she folded her arms only to glance at Zeltion.
"Thank you for that Zeltion.", she said before giving him a small smile. Of course she was rubbing her arms and looking at the fire.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:54 pm
He smiled so more as she was talking about the others and how they will love the baby and fawn over it. but when she started to cry he got next to her and brought her in for a hug.Then he stated to wipe away her tears. " Maybe one day she will. I will see to it that your mother will one day see our child.", he said as he rubbed her back trying to calm her.

Zeltion just nodded his head to her as she thanked him. Curson waked over to Zeltion and folded his arms. " What is the big deal Zeltion? I can't treat my younger sister as the baby she is to me?", he asked. Zeltion just turned to him. " She isn't a baby Curson. Even if she is younger then you that is no excuse. You don't see me treating all of you like children even though I am older." Now Zeltion was making sure that Cameron had enough fire to keep warm.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:07 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She just cried even more when he hugged her. Though she kept crying as he mentioned her Mother. Though it had been a while since she had a good long cry.

Cameron gave her older brother a look. One that said that she was annoyed."I'm on Zeltion's side about this.", she said as she watched Zeltion feed the fire. Of course that was before she looked back at head brother for his reaction.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:16 pm
Grim just kept her in his hold and let her cry. He could not do anything at the moment except be there for her so that was what he was going to do. Not saying a word he held her as she cried.

Curson lowered his head and kicked a piece of burnt wood that came out of the fire place long ago across the floor. " Fine. I will try and hold back on smothering her. But I will still treat her like my adorable baby sister.", he said not leaving any room to argue. Zeltion just rolled his eyes and looked to Cameron. "Well better then nothing." Turning his attention back to the fire place he was sure that this fire was going to last for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:43 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She of course kept crying for a while. After a good ten or so minutes, she felt her body just shake. As her tears stopped running of course she was thankful that Grim was there. Yet she was thankful the Gods and whom ever else put them together. Since they both were each others rocks.

She watched her brother and gave a small smile. Of course she looked at Zeltion before rolling her own eyes."Thank you brother. Now let me finish dinner.", she said only to go back to the kitchen. Though she was only partly dried off. As she cooked she started to hum a random song.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:56 pm
Grim just stayed quiet until he was sure that it was okay to talk. Just standing there he did his best to be supportive and let her know that he was here for her if she needed. Of course he did so without talking but just hugged her and rubbed her back.

Zeltion sat near the fire just encase it needed to be tended to. While Curson just tried messing with Zeltion. But after a while went into the kitchen. " Cameron you can't just hum a song. You got to shout it out so the world can hear.",he said. Then he proceeded to start singing one of their villages songs loudly and with great pride. His singing voice wasn't horrible but it wasn't any good either.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:06 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Lola finally started to dry her eyes on her dress. "Thank you, Grim... I just want to lay down now, please.", she said, quietly. But cringed hearing Curson start to sing, loudly. With her knitting needles out of her hand and lap, she started to stand up. Of course she groaned as her back was hurting.

Cameron sighed and shook her head. "Curson, Lola is not in the best of moods. Plus I think I heard her crying...", she said, almost quietly. So she almost doubted if her brother had heard this. But she was half way through cooking dinner.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:13 pm
He nodded his head." As you wish.", he said as he helped her to their bed. His eyes started to twitch as he heard Curson's singing. After placing her on the bed he covered his ears. " I thought that I would never have to hear him sing again." Grim was clearly annoyed at the fact that e had to hear him sing again.

Zeltion placed one finger in each ear as the singing continued and did his best to ignore the literal giant pain in his neck. Be cause he was singing so loud he had not hear his little sister. So instead of stopping he began to dance around the room by himself as he sung.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:42 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Lola looked at him and gave him a tired smile. Before tilting her head to the side,"When was the last time he sang?", she asked, only to hear the giants foot falls,"And danced apparently?" Of course with a man big as Curson, he would make a good bit of noise.

Cameron gone over to Curson and grabbed his arm. "BROTHER! Not now, please. I think Lola is going through a hard time. I think she had been crying earlier. It'd be best to not cause a ruckus.", she said in a firm voice. As she had a wooden spoon in her free hand. Of course she knew their Mother would pop both of them on hands or butts if they tried to snag food. Or possibly misbehave.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:51 pm
Grim closed his eyes and took some deep breath to calm down. Then after he was sure he wasn't going to leave the room to get him to shut up he thought about her question. " He would sing and dance whenever we would finish a big missions that we all thought we were going to die form. So the last time was after we went to one of the nine Hells to kill a very powerful demon in his own realm that kept coming back and trying ti kill us.", he said

Curson stopped and listen to her. " Oh sorry. You should have said something earlier if you wanted me to stop. I love you sis but sometimes your not that smart.", he said as he patted her on her head. " Thats the pot calling the kettle black.", Zeltion said after rolling his eyes at his dumb friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:58 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She listened to him and smiled. Only to nod and sigh once Curson seemed to stop singing. Though it was soon enough followed by a firm wooden spoon popping someone on their hand. Now she raised an eyebrow wondering what exactly was happening.

Cameron gave both men a look. But she gave Curson a small but firm smack on the back of his hand. "And no dessert for you next time I make it.", she said before shaking the wooden spoon at him. Of course she had a hard look to her face. Before she gone back to the kitchen to cook their dinner. Though she left the kitchen once dinner was served. That was about ten or so minutes later.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:10 pm
Hearing the smack Grim had a feeling on what happened. A while ago Curson had told everyone what his mother would do to them if they misbehaved or tried to sneak away some food before dinner. Sighing he looked at her. " Curson was acting like an idiot.", was all he thought he needed to say for her to understand.

The smack to the back of the hand did not bother him that much. Mostly because he had been through way worse when he adventured with the other but also because he wasn't a child anymore.That was until she said no desserts and he fell to his knees. " Nooo. You can't take way my desserts." Then he fell to his back and acted like the fact that she wasn't going to make him desserts had killed him. Zeltion just started to rub his temple and tried to fight the headache that was forming.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:18 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Lola giggled hearing Grim say that. Of course she had a bit of a grin to her lips. Now she started to motion for him to join her on the bed. Since right now she wanted to keep him close to her. Before she started to rub her belly and feel the baby kick.

Cameron snickered at her brother's reaction. And made an herbal tea before handing Zeltion a small cup. "For your headache.", she said, as she kept an eye on the kitchen and Curson. The wooden spoon was still in her hand. Yet she was an empath so she could sense peoples emotions, and some time physical wounds.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:30 pm
Grim sat next to her on the bed. Placing one hand around her waist to bring her close. He then put the other hand on her stomach to rub as well and feel the baby kick. hen he placed a small kiss on her cheek before just starring at her stomach.

Taking the cup he began to drink the tea. " You are a great women Cameron. Don't let any one ever tell you anything different.", he said after he finished the tea. Then he went to the couch to sit and tried to rest. The tea helped but he was still fighting the headache.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games