Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:47 pm
Heiress of the Skies
Loonamist
Heiress of the Skies
Loonamist

Skye has 5 Jaboca berries and 5 Qualot berries. Planting one tree of each would mean she'd have 4 left, right? And, can we roll for how many berries a tree will have when we start posting for the tree, or does it have to be when the tree is fully grown?

Also, I wanted to ask about my battle posts....The way I have it set up is like a role play post, so I've been giving the Pokémon who haven't battled 1 EXP for those posts. Should I not do that? It's not a big deal when it's a wild Pokémon or NPC, since those battles are done in one post, but against another character or mod-controlled gym leader/elite/champion....I can see it being a problem. How exactly should I be doing this? I haven't been reprimanded yet, so I figured I should ask.

Correct! You may roll before, but I'd ask you have links in your post to the rolls, and note that that's how many will be harvested when the trees are done being posted for, just so it's easier to see what's going on and keep track and such ^^;;

Oh no, that's fine : ) As long as you're meeting the literacy requirement, you've earned the 1 exp per post for all the pokemon in the active party. So long as you're actually writing things out, and not using the 'battle summary' as part of your 3-5+ sentences (that is, as long as you're rping it out, and not just summarizing it), then that should be alright. Just glancing at your posts now, I'd say your fine ^^

And if you're in a gym battle or something, and posting back and forth with a mod, you can add the one exp per post to all active party pokemon then, too : )

Oh! Great! Thanks again! And, sorry for all the questions! sweatdrop

Don't even worry about it ^^ I'm happy to help, and I appreciate your consideration in asking them.
Let me know if you have any others I can help with : )  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:53 pm
So did anyone figure out the post count needed for the new fishing in the regions? I can actually get a Frillish now but does that mean it takes five or seven posts to encounter one?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:14 am
Shadow - Dragon
So did anyone figure out the post count needed for the new fishing in the regions? I can actually get a Frillish now but does that mean it takes five or seven posts to encounter one?

It takes as many as it takes to encounter any pokemon in the area/thread you're in, and that area/thread also determines its levels (you use the usual wild pokemon levels to roll for it)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:37 am
Loonamist

Hey Loon, so since we don't have New Mauville does Nosepass just evolve in a level up in Mauville city?  

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:50 am
Koukaze
Loonamist

Hey Loon, so since we don't have New Mauville does Nosepass just evolve in a level up in Mauville city?

I would say yes smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:01 pm
Not sure if anyone's noticed, but the link to the OOC thread in the New To the Guild thread actually throws you into the secret base sub instead of the OOC sub.

User Image  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:35 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Not sure if anyone's noticed, but the link to the OOC thread in the New To the Guild thread actually throws you into the secret base sub instead of the OOC sub.

User Image

Eep! Thank you for pointing that out, Jin o Ao We sometimes have to move things, and when we do that, we forget to fix all the links! Thank you so much for pointing that out oTL
(Also sorry to hear about the lost post in the ooc D: )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:41 pm
Loonamist
Jin the Shadow Wolf

User Image

Eep! Thank you for pointing that out, Jin o Ao We sometimes have to move things, and when we do that, we forget to fix all the links! Thank you so much for pointing that out oTL

You're welcome. :3
That post should be able to regenerate itself within the next hour or so, if I remember what I had. =w=  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:10 pm
Jin the Shadow Wolf
Loonamist
Jin the Shadow Wolf

User Image

You're welcome. :3
That post should be able to regenerate itself within the next hour or so, if I remember what I had. =w=

Well, that's good at least >: I hope it comes back easily  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:54 am
Just working on the battle for catching Cresselia, but I had planned on using attacks that might hit critically. I was just wondering if you manage to critically hit, would the damage be added to the base attack or after all the calculations are made? I checked the Battle info section and it doesn't seem to say where to add it in.

It says "...If a move is successful in the critical hit, their attack will double in damage."

If it is added to the base attack, perhaps adding in the word base would make this problem not happen. lol Just want to figure this out before I do my rolls. Thanks.

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:19 am
Crush Crush
Just working on the battle for catching Cresselia, but I had planned on using attacks that might hit critically. I was just wondering if you manage to critically hit, would the damage be added to the base attack or after all the calculations are made? I checked the Battle info section and it doesn't seem to say where to add it in.

It says "...If a move is successful in the critical hit, their attack will double in damage."

If it is added to the base attack, perhaps adding in the word base would make this problem not happen. lol Just want to figure this out before I do my rolls. Thanks.

I believe it's their overall damage, so like before the type effectiveness, but I can double check with the other mods to be sure, if you want :0  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:11 am
Loonamist
Crush Crush

I believe it's their overall damage, so like before the type effectiveness, but I can double check with the other mods to be sure, if you want :0

That seems easy enough, though it would be good to know for sure. lol I do like getting all my calculations correct, plus I'll know for the future.  

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:18 pm
Crush Crush
Loonamist
Crush Crush

That seems easy enough, though it would be good to know for sure. lol I do like getting all my calculations correct, plus I'll know for the future.

So yes, Spec confirmed its after all the calculations to the Attack, with type effectiveness ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:21 pm
Loonamist
Crush Crush
Loonamist
Crush Crush

So yes, Spec confirmed its after all the calculations to the Attack, with type effectiveness ^^

Ah, alright, that kind of makes sense, just thinking about it. Thanks.  

Crush Crush

Demonic Businessman

18,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:32 pm
Crush Crush
Loonamist
Crush Crush
Loonamist
Crush Crush

Ah, alright, that kind of makes sense, just thinking about it. Thanks.

Np : )  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games