Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:32 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light grit his teeth. He was shocked as pain seemed to come from nowhere. "L-leggo... I-I'll help you... I just need rest..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:38 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kalena rubbed her face
"no, Jaster is Kelina's son and Rose's nephew. Eric is my grandson."

Sasha looked at Talia
"He is too weak to move right now Talia."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:42 pm
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan

Lawrence put his hands up to Sasha. "My mistake. I can't seem to keep track of the admins here," he said sitting back down in a nearby chair and reapplying his ice pack. He looked to Light. "I'm right bloody here mate. Don't insult your students right in front of them," he said smirking. He turned to the hologram of Kalena.
"Wars coming? You'll need all the help you can get. Do you need me and Eric to talk to the cleanup committee? We can probably get you some strong fighters or at the very least some of the higher ups to train students in tactics and team based combat. We can't have every student going commando and taking on thousands of heartless, nobodies, organization members, et cetera by themselves. We'd be looking at a slaughter at worst, barely scraping a victory if we're lucky," he said putting pressure on his leg.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:48 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan
kefkadragon

Kalena turned to Lawrence and sighed
"Im going to try and prevent any wars from happening. However in case if that doesn't work, we may need to get ready for battle. I just pray that we don't have to go into battle again."

She looks at her hand and sighed.
"I don't know how long this transmission can continue, its very taxing on my mind."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:00 pm
User Image
┇ Ene Light┇
Female 11 'Bluebird' by Ikimono Gakari ~Ene's Coming~

Light raised a hand. "I-I've got someone inside the..." He cringed at the pain. "Organiz...ation..."

kalenakeeper
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:16 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

Lawrence nodded. "I'll bring it up next time I go back to Radiant Garden," he said. He waved to Kalena. "Best of luck to you headmistress. Don't strain yourself to hard," he said happily.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:20 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan
kefkadragon
fiendish az

"hm, strain....I suppose i'll try to take it easy." she looked off, her mind was somewhere else.

"Sasha, keep me updated, and if Eric must handcuff Kelina to me, let me know first." Kalena disappeared after that.

Sasha sighed.
"I miss having her here."

Rose helped Minako walk into the Infirmary.
She walked Minako towards Nami.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:36 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan
kalenakeeper
fiendish az

Lawrence nodded. "A lot of us do. Frankly, I think she was a better head of school than our current one. Given that the new one has hardly had any time to do anything, but he's so far let two attacks on the school happen and an entire world fell while he was in power. He did give my friend a steady job though, so he's not all bad I guess," he said looking around. "Why do I get the feeling that this conversation will come to bite at least one of us in the a... gluteus later?" he asked Sasha.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:53 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Not feeling great and starting to feel nervous]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:By Rose and Nami]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Minako slowly made her way into the infirmary as she tried to take note of the abundance of people within the room, But her eyes were quickly locked on to Nami's body that was lying on the bed."Na-Nami?"She asked as her voice started to quiver a little not sure if she was asleep or not.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:06 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18
knux_nyan
kefkadragon
fiendish az

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

"yeah but the first few years Kalena was headmaster, she was a shut in, hardly left the office. It was later that she started to come out. Then she'd only come out for missions but then quickly retreat. She rarely slept without me drugging her..." she sighed rubbing her head
"Kalena was a good headmaster, but we need to give Eclipse a break, as he got in just after the battle with War. "

Sasha noticed Minako was being helped in by Rose. She looked around, she was out of beds, however she had one chair left. She brought it over to Minako.
"when you are ready, you can sit down. "

She sighed looking at Nami
"She had a fever and it got so bad that she passed out. Im doing my best to take care of her."

She pats Minako's shoulder but quickly retracted her hand
"girl, you got a fever too!"

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:56 pm
                                          User ImageThe Beautiful Child ۩⊰ Minako ⊱۩
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Not feeling great and Starting to lose it]______[Affiliation: None]______[Location:Near Sasha, Rose and Nami]
                                          ______[Listening to:Nothing at the moment]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

When Minako heard that she passed out she instinctively thought of it as her fault due to the other Persona's taking control of her body."D-did i do this?"She mutter under breath as her eyes widened at the possibility as this caused some of her powers to go unchecked, One of which was her Telekinesis as the glass and windows started to crack."No..Not again!"She yelled as she held her head which seemingly worsened her fever as she ignored Sasha as Minako was starting to have a breakdown.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:18 pm
diamond: gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond ************
TALIA Azkaban
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright ************************************************* User ImageGundam Reconguista in G OP [Opening] [Blazing]

She releases Light shoulders and see that the infirmary was getting crowded. it was too much of family business and reunions going on that maybe she find some family of her own to go to one day. she thinks to to her self where would a good adoption agency be at. a good family is what she needs and some comfort.

Talia leaves out the infirmary but stare at everyone in there.

"a family is what is in here...I am going get me some of that.." She leaves again for good.

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:48 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka watched as everyone in the room were conversing with each other, one girl was even freaking out after seeing the sleeping blue haired girl. She tilted her head, and her ears twitch as she looked up at Shinochi.
"Aha...well, it's been like this a lot recently." she scratches her head, and looks down at Odayaka, "Why? Are you complaining?"
She shook her head, her ears twitch again while she was looking at Sasha.
Shinochi chuckled, "Well, you can ask her...you know, if you actually speak instead of communicating with your ears like you always do."
Looking at Sasha, she wondered if she could communicate with her the same way she does with Shinochi. She decided to try it out, approaching Sasha and looking up at her. Her ears twitched at her, hoping she could understand what she was sending to Sasha's mind, "Sasha...? You hear...? I help...?" she waited for Sasha's reaction, and was even hoping she'd ask for help with whatever.

[ooc: Man, everyone's been busy posting. sweatdrop ]

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

kimi23loveheart

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:22 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep. The crowd was growing and it kinda gave him the shivers. Why was she talking about a family? Light wondered.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
kimi23loveheart

Kurai_18

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games